๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐ž

By vencie_wrts

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|32| Chapter

10.9K 940 96
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

When my grandpa said it was me who killed her father, I couldn't believe it. I was the one who caused her a lot of pain, the reason she is having panic attacks. If I didn't kill her father, then she could have led a better life. I wanted to die for doing this to her. I needed some time alone.

I knew she was telling me she believed in me because she loves me a lot, so she wasn't seeing the truth in front of her that I fucking killed her father. The day she really recognizes the truth, I can't bear to see the hate in her eyes for me. So, I better stay away from her now itself.

I stormed out of the home, but Rahul followed me. I drove to the place where Vishnu is. Rahul sat silently beside me because he knew that if he disturbed me now, he would see the beast in me. I went into the cell where Vishnu is.

When he saw me, he smirked, saying, "Oh, what a pleasant surp-" I punched him. He was caught off guard, touched his chin, and saw a little blood flowing. He said, "What the fu-" Again, I punched him. He looked into my eyes and asked, "What happened?"

I asked in a very cold tone, "Tell me what you wanted to say to Saanvi?" He asked, "Where is she then?" I punched him again, and this time he fell down with the force I used. He was really testing my patience. I was literally controlling the beast in me.

The complete underworld calls me devil because I truly am one. The day when I killed the ex-mafia king, that day I literally killed 200 people of his army with a single hand. By seeing this, the remaining were scared and ran away. That is why everyone calls me a devil, and I know Vishnu is not scared because he knows I promised Di, so I won't kill him.

Rahul pulled me out, saying, "Bhai, what are you doing?" I pushed him, saying, "What do you want me to do? I was the one who made her life hell, Rahul. So, at least now, I want to protect her from whatever is coming."

He said, "I know, bhai. I know you feel guilty. But how about we get to what really happened that day? So that you will have a better view about this."

"You pushed killer away because you feel guilty. Have you ever thought of how she might feel about all this? I hate seeing her tears, and I hate more that you are the reason for that. But I can't do anything. So, you at least do something about it, bhai."

What he said made sense. I needed to know the reason why I killed her father. So, I called Shri, asking, "Is bhabi at home?" She said in a very worried tone, "No, bhai." I softened my voice a bit, as I could sense she was shaking at my voice. I asked, "Then, is dad and dhada at home?" She said, "Yes, bhai." I hung up the call, driving back home again.

I barged into my dad's room where even my dhada was there. I took a chair and sat in front of them, Rahul stood behind me. I asked, "Tell me what exactly happened that day, Dad?" He said, "Can you please calm down for a bit?" I wanted to shout back, but I stayed silent because I wanted answers from them. Dhada started saying what happened that day.

*You already know what happened so I wont be repeating it again, for those who don't know please read the previous chapter*

After he finished, I didn't know what to say. I knew Anvi since I was a kid? and she loved following me around? But why did I have a gun in my hand? What exactly happened that day? How can I get back my memories?

Ahhh, my head is hurting like hell. Rahul took me to my room and sat there with me. He said, "Since you can't remember anything, the only one who can give you answers is Killer. And I am damn sure that by now, she will be trying to recall what happened. So please bhai, be patient."

I nodded to him, but all my thoughts were about her. What is she doing now? Is she mad at me for pushing her away? Is she crying now? I wanted to see her so badly. I heard Rahul saying, "Let's go see her."

I looked at him, and he gave me a small smile. I am so grateful for him; he was the only one who was there by my side all the time. I hugged him so hard; he tried pushing me, saying, "Eww bhai, what got into you?" I smiled a little, and we both went to see her.

When we went to the penthouse, I saw Vaish car there. I am glad that she is back because Anvi really needs her now. Rahul said, "What, go inside?" I shook my head, saying, "We will stay here; she will come to the balcony."

He sighed, saying, "I don't understand you sometimes, bhai." I just sat outside waiting for her, and after some time, I got a text from Rishi. I opened to see it was a voice message, When I played that, I heard Rishi asking, "So, do you believe him di?"

She said, "With all my life, kiddo. Even if the whole world is against him, I will always trust him. And even if he really killed our father, I bet there will be a good reason. Good or bad, he is my Aan, and he will always put my needs first. So if he did something that will hurt me, then he knew something I don't."

I broke down into tears for the second time today. Rahul patted my shoulder, saying, "You won in life, bhai. I am jealous of your love." I nodded, knowing it was true—the way she always trusts me no matter what I really won in life because she is my life, my Vie.

I looked up again, and this time I saw her in her room's balcony. I couldn't see her face clearly, but I could see her face swollen up by crying. I could see she is wearing my hoodie. Of course, she will wear my clothes all the time, but this time she is wearing that hoodie which I gave her the first time we met in Paris. She only wears that when she is sad.

I know I am the reason, and I also know that there is nothing I can do about it now because I already did the damage. I want to protect her at least now.

Rahul said, "Bhai, it's time to visit Vishnu again." I nodded, and before getting into the car, I called Shiv and said, "Cancel all my meetings, Shiv, and also postpone the new game launch for one month. Tell the investors that I will pay for the damage and will make sure that they will receive double profit." He said, "Yes, boss."

And this time when I went to his cell, he kept his hands up like a shield to his face and said, "I will tell you everything if you promise me one thing." I nodded, asking, "What is it?" He said, "If I tell you the truth, he will kill me, so I need your protection."

I looked at Rahul; he nodded, so I also nodded, and I asked, "The last time I spoke to you, you said from the start it was all because of Saanvi. What did you mean by that? You didn't know her when we were friends, right?" He laughed, saying, "You really are dumb, Vi." I growled, and he raised his hands in the air, saying, "Oh, oh, cool down."

He continued, "You kept searching for her when she was around you all the time." I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He said, "Her uncle hired me to follow her everywhere in college, and I bet you know why her uncle did that."

I nodded, so he continued, "You only know a bit, Vihaan. Her uncle is not doing it for his sake. There is a boss for him, and he will do whatever he says. I didn't see the big boss until now, but all I do is follow her and update them. When we went to the coffee shop near our college, she was a part-time worker there. When we went to the convenience store, she is also there as well. And you asked why I took a room in that small alley? Because she stayed in the opposite girls' hostel."

My eyes widened in shock. She was around me all the time, and I didn't know. When I first saw her, her fragrance attracted me towards her then why didn't that work when she was around me!? I think the time I met her was destined before itself, I don't believe in god but I do believe in fate. Maybe god thought it was the right time to send her into my life.

He continued, "But then again, I guess you met her at the right time, because she is in real threat now than then! And coming back to the point when I used to visit your home, I really fell in love with your sister, Vihaan." My hands clenched tighter at the mention of my sister. Rahul kept his hand on my shoulder and patted. I knew he was trying to hold me back from beating the shit out of him.

He said, "After all this passed, I wanted to marry your sister. But before that, she got pregnant, which Saanvi's uncle got to know, and the big boss ordered me to kill her because all of this was unwanted drama for him. When I opposed, Saanvi's uncle kidnapped your sister to a garage. I went there to save her that day, Vihaan, but the big boss ordered me to kill her, or else he will kill my mother. Yes, he had my mother with him all the time. I know I told you I was an orphan, but he told me to tell everyone that. I am sorry that I was helpless, and even now, they sent me here to follow Saanvi again. And when I saw her again, I saw you also along with her in the mall."

"I dug up the information to know that you both are getting engaged. When I informed her uncle about this, he wanted me to kidnap her before the engagement day. So, to do that, you needed to be away. I created a problem in the underworld so that you would go to Paris, and everything was going according to plan until Saanvi came in between, kidnapping me. I underestimated her power."

"Damn, she is really good match for you, Vihaan. You both are power couple I ship you both." I really controlled hard not to punch him then and there. He said the last words, "I bet her uncle is so ready to kidnap her. And now that you are away from her, I think he will establish that, so good luck with that."

I stood from the chair, taking two steps backward. Vishnu said, "Everyone knows what you are capable of, devil. So, I give you a suggestion for our friendship's sake. Get your men ready; there is going to be a war. And I really hope you win because I lost in protecting my loved one."

Rahul looked at me and said, "Go, I will take it from here." I ran back to the car, driving off to her penthouse. I took the stairs, and when I reached there, I didn't even bother knocking; I went inside to see Rishi and Vaish sitting in the living room, looking at the door.

When they saw me, they immediately ran to me, asking, "Did she tell you everything? Where is she? She said she would tell us once she told you." I was confused. I asked, "What are you both talking about? Where the hell is Saanvi?"

They looked wide-eyed. Rishi asked, "Isn't she with you?" Vaish said, "She came to tell you the past. She said she remembered everything and wanted to tell you first. She ran outside, saying you were waiting downstairs."

I fell on the ground, hands on my head. Shit, they took her away. No, no, I should not panic now; I should catch them. Both of them asked, "What is wrong?" I said, "You both go to the my house and stay there, okay? I will get back Anvi home safe I promise!"

I got up, but Rishi caught my hand, saying, "I forgive you for killing my dad, jiju. I don't even want the reason, but I want you to bring my sister back safe." I gave a nod to him and called Rahul to say that they took her away. He said he is on the way, and I called Alex.

He picked up, saying, "King?" I said, "It's time you all to come to India, Alex." He said, "We will be there in 7 hours, king." I hung up the call. I will fucking burn this world if something happened to her.

I thought, "Wait for me, Vie. I will come get you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Woah Woah lot of drama happening? Why do you think Vihaan killed her father?  Will Vihaan be able to save her on time?? What did vishnu mean by war??

Are you excited to know what really happened on her 7th birthday party?

Please do vote and comment, I will try my best to reply back to every single comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 56.8K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ— I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
514K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
121K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
660K 32K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...