A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.5
8.6

8.4

387 22 15
By Maria555556

"When we really do it, I want it to be perfect" he whispered into her ear "But don't think for a second I did not like that"

She didn't verbally answer but she did respond by taking his hand and kissing the back of his wrist fondly while they watched the horizon grow closer.

Ф

It had been a while since they had set sail from Punk Hazard and Ana had taken her top back from Robin who had finished sewing the holes that had been made into it.

"It looks nearly bran' new Robin, thanks" Ana smiled at the woman after changing back into it "What's Mushroom dude doing?"

"Calling Doflamingo, not sure why"

"...I renounced my Warlord title" the man's voice came from the snail.

"DOFLAMINGO!" Luffy shouted when he realised the man hand answered the call.

"Shhhhh" everyone shushed him and even Anamaria slapped her hand over his mouth to let Law continue the call only for him to bite down on her hand "Hey! I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm going to become King of the pirates!"

Anamaria slapped her hand over her face and shook her head in complete disbelief. Sure she liked the kid but he could be even more stubborn than Jack sometimes, okay most times.

"Are you okay?" Sanji jumped to her side with wide puppy eyes as he tried to see the mark of the bit on her hand.

"I'm fine darlin'" Ana smiled, stroking the man's face while watching the chaos going on, trying to ignore the kiss he placed on the hell of her hand, better said how it made her stomach tingle.

"Are you Caesar's boss?! The one who made Chahige and the kids suffer?!" Luffy kept shouting despite Usopp holding him in a chokehold "We'll give you Caesar as promised but if you do that again I will kick your ass!"

"StrawHat Luffy" Flamingo's voice interrupted them "You dissapeared two years ago after your brother's death" the StrawHats smiled at each other knowingly much to Law's confusion "Where were you? What were you doing?"

"As if I would tell you that!" Luffy shouted back.

"Someone stop 'im" Ana shook her head while trying to keep back the smile that was fighting to make its way onto her face.

"I have something you desperately want" the pink turd's voice continued (I will mostly be referring to him with nicknames such as these).

"Huh?" Anamaria turned away, knowing somehow where this was going when Luffy turned back to the phone "Hey, how good is the meat you're talking about?"

"Don't fall for it StrawHat" Law pushed Luffy away from the Mushi.

"One piece of meat, two pieces of meat..."

"Doflamingo-ya, we'll give you Caesar as promised" Law took the snail.

"I hope you do so for your own good" Doflamingo said "Now let me hear my comrade's voice"

"Joker! I'm sorry! You renounced the Warlord title for me!" the scientist shouted with tears down his eyes before trying to take the Mushi from Law who pulled it back to his mouth.

"In 8 hours we'll be on the Green Bit island" Law announced "After you got him back, this'll be over" the crew watched him hang up harshly.

"What'll happen when we get there and he's there as well?" Sanji asked, combing his hand through Ana's hair calmly.

"It won't matter" Law told them "Giving Caesar back is our distraction"

"So, we have to destroy the Smile factory while he's distracted?" Usopp asked.

"We'll need ta find it first" Ana chimed in with her eyes closed from the ministrations that Sanji was giving her.

"It should be easy to find since they're usually so big" Franky, who now had his blue hair in two braids on either side of his face, said "I can just destroy it with one of my rays"

He, Chopper and Usopp posed much to everyone's sweat dropping.

"It might be hidden" Law was completely flabbergasted when, after telling them the urgency of their 'mission', Sanji walked off with Anamaria to make them breakfast while the StrawHats were chiming out their food decisions.

Ana followed the blond to the kitchen and sat herself on the island behind him as usual, brushing a hand through her hair with a few grunts as she found knots that the man had missed earlier.

"How do ya think I would look with short hair?" she asked him, making him turn while at the same time stirring the pan and flipping the food in it.

"You'd look beautiful in anything" he answered with an honest smile.

"Ye've gotten bolder" Ana blushed at the man.

"Are you blushing?" Sanji asked in stupefaction, nearing his head to her.

"N-no! Shut up! The food's burnin'"

Ф

While they were eating Zin'emon started telling them where they were going before they had gotten caught and taken to Punk Hazard.

"I can't tell you why we were there but we had originally set sail for a place called Zou" Kin'emon said, shooting a look at Momonosuke.

"Zou?" Law asked, stopping mid bite "It's another coincidence. After handing over Caesar and destroying the SMILE factory, I plan on sailing to Zou"

"Really?!" Kin'emon shouted.

"Ah" Law said with a nod "My crew is already there"

"If so, can we go along with you there?" Kin'emon requested.

"Sure!" Luffy shouted happily with a mouthful of mashed up sandwiches "Let's go there and then the Wanokumi!"

"Oy!" Law protested but then Kin'emon banged his head on the table.

"Thank you so much!" Kin'emon cried "Luffy-dono. Thank you for everything!"

Law glowered to no one in particular and continued eating his breakfast.

"Three samurai including me, and Momonosuke...the four of us were heading for Zou" Kin'emon said "But our ship wrecked and only two of us samurai and Momonosuke were able to drift to Dressrosa"

"But then Doflamingo and the others came after us" Momonosuke added in "And I ran onto an unknown ship. There I met the children who were looking to get treated"

"I was going to go after the ship but we were discovered. My fellow samurai, Kanjuro, tried to cover for me but got caught in the process" Kin'emon sobbed "I had no choice" the now weeping Kin'emon continued "He let me sail out to sea to save Momonosuke so now I have to go to Dressrosa to save him. My friend, Kanjuro!"

"Waaah! Kanjuro!" Chopper cried in support.

"Ow! What a man, Kanjuro!" Franky followed.

"Yosh! Let's save Kanjuro as well!" Luffy cheered.

"Guys! Don't forget our main purpose!" Law snapped.

Ж

"At this moment there are 8 Warlords!" Commodore Brandnewshouted to the marines gathered around him "They are individuals chosen by the World Government who have the permission to act on their own as long as they use their abilities and powers for our service!" he continued, pointing to the board behind him "That is the reason why they are seen as a threat by other pirates!"

The marines stared at the man in complete silence.

"The best swordsman, 'Hawakeye' Dracule Mihawk! The demon of Dressrosa, 'Heavenly Demon' Don Quixote Doflamingo! The marine weapon, 'The Tyrant' Bartholomew Kuma! The 'Pirate Empress', Boa Hancock! From the worst generation and since the incident in the Rocky Port, 'Surgeon of Death' Trafalgar Law! The man who recently has become stronger these last two years, Buggy the Clown!" Commodore Brandnewshouted "And the 'Newcomer', Calypso!"

His words echoed throughout the space of silence.

"Now then, all of a sudden, Doflamingo took back his title as Warlord" he continued after a short pause "We have not heard anything from Calypso but it is known that they barely appear except for certain moments so that's a talk for another time. We have enough problems as is" he pointed to the board "Considering Law's recent actions we believe he too should have it removed. They are one of the three powers in these seas that hold balance over them! "

"You think I don't know that already, Brandnew?" Sakazuki asked as he sat across from the man "I won't let Law or StrawHat do as they please. That reminds me that I got an urgent call from Smoker, from G5. We'll have to see how things go after I sent Fujitora over there"

Ф

Ж

"We made it! Dressrosa!" Luffy cheered as he leapt off the railing of the Thousand Sunny and landed with a grin on the stony shores of Dressrosa.

"I said you're too loud, Luffy! We're In their territory now!" Usopp warned from the mast.

"Let 'im have 'is fun Ussop" Anamaria told the man while biting on the brownies that Sanji had lovingly made her.

"It's Usopp! Why do you insist on calling me Ussop Ana-sama!?" the sniper cried out.

The woman shrugged and followed after the others to the side of the ship. Sanji raised his arms to her since he had already jumped onto the ground and despite being able to land easily on her own, she happily jumped into him, chuckling when he spun her around a few times.

"You two super go and I'll go find the factory" Franky laughed "I'll find it right away and make it go ka-boom!"

"Don't let your guard down! If we fail to destroy the factory, it'll mess up the whole plan" Law lectured.

"AGAIN, you guys are way too loud!" Usopp shrieked.

Luffy and Momonosuke were fighting about the dragon not wanting to fly when Kin'emon chastised the younger boy who turned tail and ran right at Nami's boobs to cry to her making Brook, Sanji, Anamaria and his father shout at him.

The raven haired woman walked over and pulled the little pink dragon from the navigator with a huff and hugged Nami around the waist, bringing the now flustered woman into a hug.

"Don't touch her so easily!" she poked her tongue out at him.

"Do...do I feel okay with this?" Sanji thought, his emotions confusing him as he watched the two women get so close to each other.

"Oy! Kin'emon! We need to go to the city!" Franky called to the samurai "When dealing with perver...I mean, transformations, you're the best at them"

"That's right" the man blushed at the thought.

Nami punched all the males that were reacting far from her liking as Law spread out the map they wanted to look at.

"Whats that?" Luffy asked him.

"A very bad map of wher' we're supposed ta go" Ana sweat dropped when she saw it.

"We're here" Law pointed, ignoring the comment "In the coast of Dressrosa. Doflamingo's palace is at the centre of here so his factory must be nearby"

Ana's attention was pulled by the aromas that wafted near them and she trailed after Sanji who had already left after it. Luffy, Franky, Zoro and Kin'emon followed after them.

As soon as they passed the city gates of Acacia, Anamaria was hit by memories of Spain. There was a woman in a red dress dancing and clapping her hands to the typical tempo Ana had recognised since she had liked it so much the first time she heard it, with the men around her playing their instruments.

"Aaaa, this is beautiful" Ana sighed out, leaning her head on Sanji's shoulder.

"Hey wait! Give it back!" the voice belonged to some sort of doll that was running after a dog carrying a torn doll arm between his teeth "Give me back my arm!"

"Dolls?" Luffy asked out loud when he noticed as well.

"Good morning" a nutcracker puppet slipped into their line of sight and Sanji had to grab Anamaria's arm before she punched it out of instinct "I am a soldier. Have we seen each other somewhere? I believe I recognise you"

Ana was trying to pull herself away from Zoro and Sanji while the men held her back as the doll got far too close to Luffy for her comfort.

"I know from where! The newspaper this morning!"

"Huh?" they were all confused when he tripped over the strings holding him upright and tangled himself in them, calling for help.

"Look at that" Zoro called out "No matter where you look, they're all dolls"

"Of course, you'll find us everywhere" the doll on the ground told them "Humans and dolls live together here. This is the country of love, passion and toys"

"A man has been stabbed!" a robot looking doll shouted.

"Stabbed?"

"Don't worry. This happens often in this country. Women here are passionate about love and most are the jealous type. When a man cheats on a woman, things can get pretty violent" the puppet soldier explained "The more beautiful they are, the most likely they are to stab a man so you better behave yourself"

"Let's go eat!" Luffy shouted as if nothing had happened.

"You can change us now Kin'emon" Franky told him.

Anamaria shook her head when the men were given exaggerated beards and sunglasses to 'hide' their identities but when she looked down she nearly shouted in shock. Sanji nose bled when he saw what she was now wearing.

The samurai had changed her into a short and low riding skirt, which she at least appreciated was her famous scarlet red colour, that showed off the muscles she had worked for proudly as well as the small light scars that she had on her torso. Around her waist was a beaded string of blue pearls and another gold rope.

The top was a light pink strapped one with only one long sleeve to hide the tattoos on that arm since on her other arm a black one was hiding the forearm tattoos in case she was recognised from them. Long black socks covered her leg tattoos as best they could.

On the bridge of her nose Kin'emon had added the detail of a sheer veil that covered her lower face like their beards hid their faces.

Close up

"My clothes! Ya asshole!" Ana hit the samurai over the head fuming "Where are my clothes?!"

"I can give them back later" the man cried out "This is just for now, to hide your identity"

"If I can't fight like this, I'll 'ave yer ass" she threatened, trying to tug the skirt down a bit more to no avail.

"I think you look beautiful, love" Sanji smiled with heart eyes while he surveyed her figure in the new set of clothes.

Ana smiled at him, softening when she realised that he was getting more comfortable with calling her nicknames but she swore in her head when he did it so suddenly.

They resigned themselves to following Luffy to where his nose had led him, a restaurant. Just as everyone entered, Zoro and Ana suddenly froze, both sensing someone coming.

A tall, built man tapping a stick on the ground was walking down the stairs from the side that lead to the same restaurant. Ana kept her hand on Fang and she and Greeny shared careful looks as the man turned to them.

"I hear there was a casino nearby, do you happen to know where it is?" the blind man asked.

"Sorry, this is our first time in this city" Zoro answered.

"Thank you for your kindness" the blind man said before turning around and continuing on his way.

"That maybe wasn't a good idea" Anamaria mumbled as their eyes stayed on the man's back while he dissapeared down the next street.

"Hm"

"Come on, let's go" Ana motioned her head to the swordsman.

"Ana ~" Sanji pulled back the woman's chair and waited for her to sir down before handing her a random pink drink in a glass.

"What is this?" she asked him with a smile, taking a sip of the straw under her veil and feeling pleasant at the sweet taste of it.

"I knew you would like it" the man smiled proudly at having guessed it.

"We don't have time to enjoy ourselves!" Kin'emon shouted, slamming his fist in the table "We need to find Kanjuro as soon as possible!"

"Come on, calm down" Franky tried to tell the man "I know we don't have much time but we need to gather more information first"

"Don't you think this is weird?" Sanji asked as he puffed out a cloud of smoke "Their king renounced the throne this morning, but there's no visible panic from them"

"I don't think thay wouldn't've noticed" Ana nodded as she finished the last of her drink and Sanji raised his hand to call for another while the woman had to hold Luffy's head so he didn't call attention to them when asking the old man behind him about it "Ya were in the newspaper this mornin', don't be rash"

"Sorry for the wait" they looked to the monkey doll that had slapped the two dishes for hands he had together, carrying their plates of food to them "Or maybe not"

"Paella. Gazpacho. I know all of these" Anamaria smiled as they took in the smell of the food.

The woman smiled as Luffy immediately dug into the food and Sanji asking the monkey doll about the recipes. Her attention turned to the sounds near the casino area of the place where the blind man from before was wining.

"They're connin' 'im" Ana said through a mouthful after the men in black challenged the blind winner "But I doubt that'll last long"

She and Luffy stood up, more curious to see what was happening as they sneaked away from the others.

"Was it white?" the blind man asked.

"Sorry old man" the blond thug lied.

"It's white!" Luffy interjected.

"What? No! who are you?" the men asked the pirate "Besides, it's clearly black"

"It's white. Are ya blind?" Anamaria added "The old man won"

"D-don't butt in!" the thugs shouted to both StrawHats.

The raven haired woman glared at the men making them flinch and hesitate to draw their swords.

"I'm happy for you old man" Luffy said calmly, still eating from his plate of food.

For being ignored, the men ran at the three of them after hesitating only for one of them to trip over the blind man's cane.

"Sorry, I think I tripped over a giant pig" the man said calmly.

Anamaria sighed and pulled her captain away as the man brought out a sword, only pausing when she noticed the pain he was causing the thugs by simply closing his sword back inside its scabbard.

"What tha hell? I knew 'e was dangerous" the woman thought, wanting to take Luffy away as fast as possible when the gravity around them grew and created a crack and then a huge gaping hole in the wood of the restaurant "Come on cap"

She managed to drag him away from the blind man who was now exiting the restaurant back to the rest of their group who was just as wary of the powerful man as she was.

"That man is not normal" Zoro muttered.

"Aaaa! My bag!" "My coat and wallet!" the civilians around them cried.

"Was that old man a thief?" Sanji asked while taking Anamaria's hand in his own, bringing it up to his fake beard and kissing the back of her hand in adoration.

"Hey! One of my katanas is gone!" Zoro shouted when he saw he was missing a sword "My Shusui isn't here!"

"How do ya loose a whole ass sword" Ana asked in confusion.

"Are you calling me useless?!" Zoro growled, hitting his forehead with hers despite Sanji trying to slide in between the two out of jealousy.

"I wasn't but now that ya mention it, yes, ya are" Ana snarled back.

"It might've been the fairies" a puppet came in front of them "Simply fairies. The only thing that makes you laugh"

"As if that should make me laugh!" Zoro shouted back at the puppet.

"The fairies are the guardian goddesses of Dressrosa since the old times" the puppet explained "We mustn't question what they do"

"You have to be kidding me! That's my katana!" Zoro shouted.

"I'll challenge you for the treasure of the Wako Kingdom!" Kin'emon shouted all of a sudden, shocking Anamaria and Sanji who simply stared at the samurai in confusion.

"Fine then, but..." something got the green haired swordsman's attention and he started running towards the window "I have you now you damn fairy!"

Ana sighed when she and the others ran after the swordsman and their captain who rushed after him. Zoro was running after a bag that appeared to be jumping away with Shusui strapped to it.

"Come back here! Wait!"

"You're the one who should wait!" Sanji who was closest to the man ran right behind him with Kin'emon cursing the StrawHat swordsman.

Anamaria was running after them but she was too lost and soon the three men were out of her sight.

"I wonder where they went?" she asked herself.

Ж

Sanji skidded to a halt and he stared off into the distance.

"What? Did you find my sword?" Zoro demanded, noticing the cook's lack of movement.

"No..." Sanji murmured. He had spotted an exquisite woman on the stage facing the town square. She had a rose in her hair and a rose placed between her lips, "I think I found a fairy"

"Huh? Where is Ana? I don't see the woman" Zoro said, still unaware where Sanji was staring off at until he saw he was staring at the dancer in front of them, hitting the back of his head "We don't have time for that, let's go!"

The cook begrudgingly followed after his crew mate and didn't notice the glare that grew on the dancer's face when she saw she had been ignored.

"I need to find Ana as soon as I can" Sanji though, his head back where it was supposed to be thanks to the green haired swordsman.

Ж

After walking for a while, Ana somehow found herself inside what looked to be a huge colosseum with a complete barrage of people screaming and cheering from the seated crowd.

"Where da hell am I?" she muttered under her breath before looking around her when she saw nothing was happening "This is borin'. Where's cap? I'm sure somethin' exciting is happening with him"

She let her Observation Haki out, not minding that she might be found out, and located Luffy. Before anyone else could see her she turned into vapour and followed the rubber man's 'aura'.

She stumbled when she caught herself on her feet and a pink haired woman covered in little to no golden armour who excused herself.

"Not a problem beautiful" Anamaria smiled down at the girl, leaving her a bit flustered, until she saw the woman was actually a girl "Ya okay there, kid?"

"Fine" Rebeca muttered before running off.

"Ana!" Luffy jumped onto the raven haired woman who harshly spalled her hand over the StrawHat's mouth, shushing him when the rest of the fighters around them turned to stare.

"Easy there cap" she smiled under the veil "Where are tha others?"

"Not sure. I came here with Franky and found myself here" Luffy said innocently.

"What a surprising start! The winner of this round is Ares!" the two crewmates watched the other fighters gather around the small ledged window and they snaked their way through the cracks to see what was going on.

"The winner is...the captain of the first division of the Whitebeard pirates! Jesus Burgess!!" the announcer shouted, shocking Ana and Luffy at the new information.

The ones that had lost the fight were dragged off the ring while the people inside watched.

"Now this is more interesting" Anamaria thought, eager to see if her captain was going to fight since that would mean she had the permission to do so as well.

She tensed up when a huge blonde man approached Luffy and she made her way to stand nearby just in case, her hand instinctively going to her waist where Fang was.

"You can't fool me" the man stared down at Luffy "Even with your whole disguise I can tell who the one who ruined my dreams is"

"You're...Maro!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Maro?" Ana questioned, the water from her bottle at her side, which the samurai had luckily not taken it from her, and created claws over her own hands.

"Doflamingo has always been an inspiration for me, but im not here for the Mera Mera Devil Fruit, I have my own reasons for being here" the man crossed his arms.

"All right? Good luck" Ana said, taking Luffy's arm and pulling him behind her.

"Oy! Where do you think you're...ACK!" the blond that Luffy had named as Maro was stopped when he felt the water in his body try to leave him when he attempted to move forward.

"Leave us alone if ya don't want ta end up like a husk" Ana threatened darkly before continuing to pull her little brother along "Come on cap, we'll miss the start"

That certainly brought his attention in front of him.

Ж

Chopper and Sable were calmly sipping on the tea in front of them, on the Sunny, when Mononosuke ran up, shocking them and the deer having to hold onto the snake's now large neck (since Ana appeared to be quite far) for her not to jump the kid.

"No! you're supposed to drink it slowly to make sure it isn't poisoned!" the boy protested "Again!"

How Sable had been dragged into the situation, the snake didn't know, but she still drinking with Chopper, her forked tongue tasting the tea more slowly than the StrawHat doctor drank.

Nami was fanning Mononosuke with a fan and playing along to her being his servant, letting the boy lay his head on her thigh. Sable hissed in worry, starting to miss Ana already.

"Don't worry Sable, I'm sure she's fine" Nami stroked the reptile's head who made herself comfortable on the deck near the navigator "You know how strong she is"

Sable let out some sort of sigh-hiss, wondering if that was really true when the human woman could also be somewhat clumsy at times. Brook tried leaning his head on Nami's thigh as well only getting a huge bump on his skull in return.

"What was that?" the StrawHats on the ship turned their heads in fear at the sound that was coming from inside the ship, going over to open the door to investigate slowly.

Brook and Chopper's faces were mouth opened in shock at the sight there.

Ж

Anamaria sneezed and rubbed her nose, freezing when a pretty blond man presented a red rose to her. Call her weird, but Ana had always loved flowers, but she had never quite liked red roses too much since she had seen them be given to women at the bar she used to work at in Tortuga far too often, only for the relationship to end in horrible ways.

It was also a too often used flower so she always wanted to receive a bouquet of hydrangeas. They were a flower she rarely saw but she loved them.

"Could I stand near you my lady?" the man asked, his eyes flitting between the disguised Luffy and Anamaria.

"Can't stop ya" the raven haired woman shrugged, slapping the flower away from her veiled face.

Look at her getting all the blondes.

"Finally, our last fighter of block B!" the announcer shouted "The cruel newbie that got famous in a single year and got to the New World! Having grown famous by scalding many victims to death and transmitting it live! Bla, blab la, the pirate, Bartolomeo!"

Ana looked down in disgust as the grass haired man picked his pierced nose boringly.

"All of you...!" he pointed to the stands "...GO TO HELL!!"

That got him several rounds of thrown objects while the crowd booed at him. Ana, despite her initial reaction, stared down in curiosity at the confident man that was preparing himself to fight the large crowd of other fighters.

"He's a member of the Barto Club" the pretty man besides the StrawHats informed them "Bartolomeo the cannibal"

The crowd started to go into a panic when the man threw some sort of black ball into the stands, making them step over each other to get out of the place only to realise that it didn't explode.

"What a weird dude" Luffy said as he watched the man.

"Not only is he a public enemy, but he's also ungentlemanly" Cavendish said "Completely the opposite of me"

Ana rolled her eyes, there was only one gentleman that she adored and no one would reach his level for her. She waited as the man on the stands presented the Mare or Mero, whatever, blond from earlier that had confronted Luffy.

"If this one wins the Mera Mera, he'll rise in Doflamingo's ranks" Cavendish continued to supply information as the crowd cheered for the blond "He shouldn't be this famous even in his own country" the blond pouted.

"What are so many people doing down there?" Luffy asked.

"I believe they're fightin' against each other" Ana stated.

"Yes, but this is only the first phase" Cavendish continued "The weak have no chance at this point"

The fight started at the announcer's word creating chaos as the fighters went after who they thought would be the weakest opponents. Some made a group around the boxing man with a crown on his head while Maro took care of his opponents easily and Bartolomeo sat completely undisturbed at the side.

"It's not an honourable method but it's not against the rules" Cavendish stated.

"Yer awfully obsessed with the gentleman's code of honour" Anamaria grumbled under her breath, flinching away from the blond when she got the opposite reaction she wanted out of him.

"There we go! Some fighters fell into the fighter fish bank!" the announcer stated what was happening.

Soon a large black fish jumped out of the water, two bull horns on either side of it's head as it attacked the three men that had fallen in.

"Wake me up when they're done" Ana sighed out, laying her head on the hedge of the window closing her eyes but her ears still alert just in case.

"Can you see the fight from here?" A towering old man with a bald head and long white beard came up behind them "How is Garp-san, StrawHat Luffy?"

Ana's eyes snapped open but she was too late as her brother's mouth was bigger than his appetite sometimes.

"You know him?"

"There was one occasion when he almost killed me" the man said nonchalantly as Luffy and Cavendish stared at each other at the rubber man's spoiler "Since then I promised to get revenge on his descendants"

"Ah shit" Ana muttered under her breath at another problem Luffy had caused "Well, can't say I didn't ask for this"

"Garp was a demon for us pirates, even now my wound from him still hurts" the old man continued in a calm tone despite his words.

"Is that true?!" Luffy and Cavendish were still in their own mess, not noticing Anamaria move between the large older man and her captain.

"I'd be more careful if I were ya to who ya threaten" she muttered with her eyes still locked on Luffy's back.

"Hm?" the man looked down at her, his eyes freezing when he saw her glare on him.

"Wouldn't want ta have ta fight an old man, especially in yer state"

The man made an attempt to go around her and she easily pushed his face to the ground in a single punch while drawing Fang and placing her sword at Cavendish's throat.

"No" she said simply, not caring that the people were now focused on the four of them.

Luckily, the old man started distracting the blond when he tried to fight him for Luffy's head.

"Come on cap, yer always causing trouble" she chastised him.

Luffy ignored her and punched the old man's head down once more who surprised even Ana when he simply stood back to his feet. The raven haired woman let out an even deeper sigh when the old man started 'charging up' and she quickly froze his entire body.

"Whose old man is this?" two men came forward and took the old man away.

"If this is truly StrawHat Luffy, you must be Sparrow Anamaria" Cavendish said in surprise, and maybe a little scared.

The two of them looked back to see that Luffy was no longer behind them.

"Sssssshit" Anamaria hissed out, similar to how Sable did. This might make a larger problem than she had thought would happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 763 63
"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly...
638 12 7
[This is book is based on the live action netflix version of One Piece.] TW: Mentioned of fear, language, nudity, self-harm, smoking, and substances ...
268K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
197K 8.8K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...