Back to her

By UchihaSasuke96

Sana x Tzuyu More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13

11

178 6 1
By UchihaSasuke96

Author's POV

Sullyoon stirred from her sleep after
she heard someone opened her room's door. Her vision still blurr but she can hear someone's crying inside her room and she thought it was Tzuyu but the blonde girl is still sleeping soundly beside her.

"Sully"

"Is that Sana unnie?" She thought while she rubs her eyes to get a clear vision.

"Sully, it's me Sana." The brunette kiss Sullyoon's temple.

"Sana unnie...."

"Is she crying when she comes here earlier?"

"Nope but her face looks so sad unnie." Both of them are staring at Tzuyu's sleeping figure on the bed.

"Tzu~ Tzu please wake up baby."

Sullyoon just kept looking at the two girls with a confused expression. Tzuyu woke up after a few minutes and she sat up on the bed while yawning.

"Tzu~" Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and staring deeply into the blonde's eyes with a loving stares.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" Tzuyu asked the brunette with a shock expression.

"I am here because of you. I want my love back." Sana said and smiled at Tzuyu.

"Where's that guy?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Please listen to me baby." Sana begged to the blonde girl.

"What?"

"You misunderstand everything." Sana said.

"Misunderstand? What do you mean?"

"He kissed me first but I didn't kissed him back."

"He still kissed you." Tzuyu pout and it makes Sana kiss those kissable lips.

"He loves me but I didn't love him like the way he does because I already
have you." Sana said making Tzuyu blushed so hard.

"Oh? Really?" Tzuyu asked while Sana giggled at her.

"Of course baby!"

"Can I have my morning kiss?" Tzuyu asked while showing her pouty lips to the brunette.

Sana just chuckled at her lover and cupped Tzuyu's face and kiss the blonde's pouty lips.

After that they kiss and lost in their own world but they forgot something.

"Unnies?"

"Sully!!! Mianhae!" Sana said out of embarrassing.

"Haha it's okay Sana unnie."

"I'm still sleepy girls." Tzuyu murmured.

"Let's go home first." Sana said.

"It's so comfortable in here~" Tzuyu murmured with a sleepy voice.

"Baby~ let's go home first and we will bring Sullyoon too." Sana said making Tzuyu smile widely.

"Really? Are you sure?" The blonde showed her a goofy smile and Sana just nods her head.

"Yoona~~ let's go to our house." Tzuyu said with her aegyo making Sullyoon laugh.

"Don't laugh at me Sully." Tzuyu pout and Sullyoon pinch her cheeks.

"Okay Tzuyu unnie~" Sullyoon said and Sana drag the two girls out of the room after that.

"Unnie!" Tzuyu shouted.

"Are you guys okay now?" They just nod their head.

"Good! Why are you shouting Chou Tzuyu?" Sunmi asked.

"Can we bring Sullyoon to our house today?" Tzuyu asked and looking at Sullyoon.

"Okay! take care of her and you, Sana-ssi." The brunette gulped her saliva.

"Please don't make this pabo sad again." Sunmi warned and pointed her finger towards Tzuyu.

"I'm not a pabo~" Tzuyu whined.

"You're a kid then!" Sunmi teased her making Tzuyu pouted her lips.

"Remember what I told you earlier, Sana-ssi." The brunette just nod her head.

"Yah! Don't be like that to my love unnie~" Tzuyu whined and hit Sunmi's shoulder softly. The eldest just laughed at Tzuyu's childish side.

Minju's POV

We just arrived at that restarted man's house.

"Excuse me?" I asked him while Jihyo unnie and Dahyun unnie just stared at me.

"Yes?" He asked while showing his so not charming smile.

"Are you Mark Tuan?" I asked and smirking at him.

"Yes, I am." He said still smiling.

"You're Minatozaki Sana's friend right." I asked him with my cold voice.

"Yeah, who are you and how did you know her?" He asked me and now he is so confused.

"Well, I am Chou Minju and Minatozaki Sana is my unnie's fiancé." I smirked at him after see his shocked reaction.

"Why did you kissed her?" Dahyun unnie interrupted us both.

"Sana? Because I love her!" He said and I just wanna punched his face now because he is so arrogant bitch!

"Yeah! You shouldn't love her." Dahyun unnie said again.

"Why? She's with someone else now? Hahaha I can take her away from this frog's sister then." He said while pointing his fingers towards me.

"You're so dead" I exclaimed while glaring at him.

"WOW! I am so scared now hahaha! What are you gonna do to me? You are so small and you're still a kid." He's mocking me.

"I'll do this then!" I said punched his face and kick his thing getting a low blow. He fall on the ground while groaning.

"Am I a kid now?" I asked him and he nods his.

"If you bother them again, I will kill you and throw your body in the pool full with sharks." I smirked at him and slapped his face twice.

"Go down!" Jihyo unnie said and punched his stomach.

"I hate you so much!" Dahyun unnie said and kicked him in the same spot where I kicked him earlier.

I a-am so s-sorry." He said while crying.

"Tell this words to my unnie and Sana unnie." I told him and kicked him on his stomach.

He fainted and I just looked at him.

"Let's go home." Jihyo unnie said.

"How about him?" Dahyun unnie said.

"Leave him there." I said still glaring at him and after that we left that bitchy guy there on the ground.

Sana's POV

I stared at my fiance and Sullyoon. They are still sleeping while hugging each other. Hmm Tzu really love Sully and me. I suddenly, I heard someone entering our house. Oh I forgot to locked the door. I run downstairs and saw Minju on the couch. She spacing out.

"Hey Minju." I approached her.

"Hey Sana unnie." She replied to me.

"Why are you spacing out?" I asked her.

"That's my habit." She said and still not looking at me.

"Umm Ming..."

"Hmm.."

"I wanted to apologize because I made your sister cry again."

"Did you say sorry to her?" Now she's looking at me.

"Yeah.."

"I forgave you already." She smiled at me.

"Thank you!!" I hug her and she hug me back.

"Hehe! It's still 10:08AM." She said and yawning

"I'm going to sleep because I am sleepy." She grinned at me and left me.

"Typical Chou !" I thought and went to my room. I lie down beside my love and hug her waist.

"I love you." I whispered to her left ear and she smile in her sleep.

"Aww cute!" I thought and soon joined them to dreamland.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.8K 35
A Vampire love story... GirlxGirl TWICE [STARTED :- 19 AUGUST 2020] [ENDED :- 25 AUGUST 2020]
10.5K 610 15
(Twice Rare Ships story) 3 different girls in love with the same person Minatozaki Sana is just your typical, friendly girl. But for 3 people, she's...
121K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
21.1K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22