𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|30| Chapter

13.5K 981 183
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

I woke up in her arms. Every time she used to wake up in mine, but today was different, and I kind of enjoyed it. I love sleeping on her. When I moved, she groaned. I slowly tried to wiggle out to my side of the bed and took her into my arms.

She snuggled closer to my chest, hugging me very tight. I sighed in content. Since when did I get this lucky? Everything went by so fast, right? Like from the moment I saw her to waking up next to her like this. Whoa, life really changed a lot since then.

Looking at her, I sighed, knowing that there are many things to sort out. I don't know who is behind all these. I have to find that person before he hurts her. I swear if anything happens to her, I will burn down the world.

She started waking up, and I kissed her forehead, saying, "Good morning, wifey." She smiled, saying in her morning voice, "Very good morning, hubby." I giggled, liking my new nickname. She tried to get up, but she sat back again.

That was her first time. I forgot. Shit. I got up and picked her up, taking her to the bathroom. She blushed, saying, "It's fine, Aan, I can manage." I placed her on the countertop and gave her the brush, saying, "It's my duty as your husband to take care of you, Vie. Plus, I was the cause of your pain, right?" She blushed more, hitting me.

I laughed. She said, "I love to see you laugh, Aan." I cupped her cheek, smothering her with kisses. She also giggled, and I went to the bathtub, arranging warm water for her bath. After we both brushed, I left her alone so that she could get ready. I went to my own room to get ready because we are leaving today.

I saw Reyansh standing outside talking on the phone, so I decided to talk to him before we leave. I went and stood behind him patiently until he completed his call. He turned back and took a step back when he saw me.

He smiled, saying, "Good morning, Vihaan. What a pleasant surprise?" I replied, "Well, I saw you here, so I thought, why not come say hi?" He raised his eyebrows, saying, "I thought you don't like me?" I shrugged, replying, "It's not that I don't like you."

He raised his hands in the air, saying, "I agree I made you jealous on purpose. At first, it was not intentional. I saw her after so long, so I spoke to her normally. When I saw you getting jealous, it was kinda fun to see you fully worked up. I heard a lot about you, and when I got to know you're the one marrying my friend, I wanted to know how you will treat her. I am sorry if it went too far or it hurt you. I didn't mean any bad thing. Saanvi is my sister, and, to be honest, Vaish is the one I fancy, but I didn't confess, though."

Whoa, quite an explanation. I was really taken aback by his speech, and I didn't know what to say. So, I patted his shoulder, saying, "We are cool, Reyaansh. By the way, thank you for your concern for her, but I promise I will take a good care of her more than anyone." He nodded, saying, "I know, I saw it, Vihaan." I nodded and said bye. He also nodded, saying bye.

I was walking back to the room, but I turned back and said, "You should confess to Vaish. I bet she will consider your request, plus we would like to see you more around." He smiled wider, saying, "I will try, Vihaan. Thank you." I nodded and gave him a small smile and went back to the room.

***

This time we all came back in my private plane itself because I had some office work to do. Throughout the ride, Anvi just slept on me; she was so tired, and almost everyone was exhausted from the trip, so everyone slept.

When we reached home, I took her to our room and placed her on the bed. I kept a pillow beside her in case she wanted to hug me, and I went back to the living room. I said to everyone, "Saanvi will stay here with us until the problem is solved. Is there any problem with that?" Everybody shook their heads, indicating no.

I nodded, going back to my office room. Anandh and Rishi followed me with their laptops. After I don't know how much time passed, I heard someone knocking on the door. Anandh opened it, and my mom was there. She said, "Come on, it's time to eat, everyone. It's already night, and none of you ate anything." Both of them nodded, and I said, "You both go have dinner; I will join you later."

Mom said in a strict tone, "Vihaan, eat your dinner, then do your work." I sighed, saying, "I will come soon, Maa." She left huffing. Just when I was about to look back at my laptop, the door barged open again. I was annoyed, looking up, and I saw Saanvi standing there with both her hands on her hip, pouting. She looked so cute.

I smiled, opening my arms, and she came and sat on my laps, hugging me. I asked, "Why is my baby pouting, huh? Who made my baby sad?"

She huffed, saying, "Aan, come down and have dinner with me." Oh, that's the matter, I closed my laptop and said, "Come on, let's go." She smiled so widely, asking, "Really? You agreed just like that?" I smiled, nodding at her. I know even if I don't agree, she will nag and pull me out somehow, so I better go now itself.

When we went down, my mom saw me and said, "Woah, since when do you listen to others, Mr. Singhania? I thought you said you would come later, What happened now?" I raised my hands in the air and said, "Okay, fine, I am sorry maa."

Rahul came, saying, "Maa, he will never listen to us, but one word from killer, and he will do whatever it is in seconds." I glared at him, and Anvi punched him. I smirked; he deserved it.

Just like that, everyone gathered at the dining table, and we all had fun—laughing, chatting, bickering, teasing. The family was more lively after Saanvi came, and I loved how she mingled with everyone so soon. Now, I surely know that one day, if they have to choose between us, they will definitely dump me.

Maa said we all have to go to the Shiva temple tomorrow for a puja. "You all remember, right?" Everyone exchanged glances, and Maa sighed, saying, "Every year after our trip, we will go there and do the pooja?"

Everyone nodded, and Anvi asked, "Is it our tradition, Maa?" She nodded, saying, "Yes, Anvi. That temple was built by Vihaan's great-grandfather, so every year, we will perform this yaga and puja ritual there. Sorry, I didn't mention it to you before."

Anvi shook her head, saying, "It's fine, Maa." After having dinner, all the younger ones took Anvi to the garden, and I went back to work again.

After some time, I closed my laptop finally. I went to my room to see Saanvi sitting in the balcony near the pool with her legs inside water. She was listening to songs and humming along.

I smiled, sitting beside her. When she noticed me, she removed her earphones and smiled, asking, "Are you done with your work?" I nodded, and we both looked at the moon, enjoying the atmosphere and the comfortable silence together.

She said, "Aan, I've often thought about what my lasts would be like. The last time I'll wake up in the morning. The last time I'll see the sun set. The last words I'll ever say and what they would be. The last time I'll say I love you, the last time I'll be at peace in someone else's embrace, the last look, the last kiss. I've thought about it so much that I now have a fair idea of how I want my last moments to be, with spaces for changes, of course."

"But the one thing I am very sure about is that I want all of those with you, Aan. I want all my lasts to start and end with you. I want to be aware of every single moment in which I feel at peace because you're near. I want to fit infinities in finite moments and fall short of words while talking about you. I want to know what it feels like to have a love that is greater than all the loves I've had in my life. I want to know what it feels like to love someone with everything in you till you reach the finish line. I want it all, and I want it with you, from beginning to the end."

"So, I guess what I'm saying is that I want you to stay. I want you to stay and be the last person I see the sunset with. I want you to be the last person I say 'I love you' to. I want you to be the last person who holds my hand and the last person who captures my lips. I want you to be the last person who stays by my side when the lasts are no longer a hypothetical scenario but a full-fledged reality. So just stay and be my last in everything, please?"

Whoa, what got into her? I literally had tears in my eyes. She never fails to leave me speechless with her words. I hugged her so tight, saying, "There is nothing more in the world that I want more than being with you, Vie. I will always stay with you till our last breath. The second you die, I will leave my last breath as well."

She pulled back, asking, "Say that while keeping your hand on your heart, Aan." I smiled, placing my hand on her forehead, and I said, "I will stay with you for all the lasts in all your lifetimes, Vie."

She said, "I told you to keep your hand on your hea—"

She stopped, realizing that I kept my hand on her meant that she is my heart. She blushed, and I loved seeing her getting embarrassed or blushing. She climbed on me, hugging me and hiding her face in the crook of my neck. We both laughed, and after some time, we eventually fell asleep in each other's embrace.

The morning started with all of us going to the temple to perform the yaga first, followed by pooja. The yaga was conducted quite early in the morning, and most of my employees and some heads of the temple were present. After the yaga, we all went inside for pooja.

Saanvi sat between my mom and dad, while the rest of us sat opposite. In the middle of the pooja, I noticed Saanvi dozing off to sleep. She was leaning back and forth, and Shri and Rahul were laughing at her. Rishi and I joined in, finding it amusing.

She woke up three times like that, and finally, she fell asleep on my dad's shoulder. When I tried to wake her up, my dad slapped my hand, placing his finger near his lip, signaling me to hush. He said in a low voice, "Let her sleep." I nodded.

If any of us had fallen asleep, he would have scolded us badly, but now that it was his princess, he remained silent. I smiled internally because I loved the way she bonded with my dad. She loves him like her own dad, and that's all I want—to see her happy and smiling wholeheartedly.

After the pooja was done, Saanvi and I stood there to give prasadha to everyone. She smiled at everyone, distributing prasadha. One person stopped and asked, "Aren't you Saanvi Malhotra?" She nodded, saying, "Yes, I am."

I turned to glare at the man, but she caught my hand, signaling me not to do anything. The man continued, "Do you remember me, Saanvi? I am your father's friend. I used to play with you when you were a kid." She tried to remember, and then she said, "Oh, Ramesh chachu?"

He nodded, and she smiled. I relaxed, knowing he was no threat. He said, "You have grown so much." She smiled at him, and he looked at me asking, "And he is?"

She intertwined her arms with mine and said, "He is my fiancée, Vihaan Singhania, chachu." He smiled, shaking my hand. Then, his expression changed, and he asked, "Vihaan Singhania? Surya Singhania is your grandfather?" I nodded, wondering what was wrong with this man.

His next statement shook me to the core. He said, "Aren't you the one who killed her father?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! I feel all of your emotions right now,,,, Like WTF??? I know all of you are now scolding me so badly.... I deserve it!!!

Next Update: Wednesday!! But if you give me 400 votes for this I will update soon!🌚

find out what really happened in the upcoming chapters>>>

Stay tuned and also do comment your thoughts and views which I will try my best to reply back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 22.6K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
225K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
704K 55.3K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
652K 41K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...