My Protector ll KTH ll

By Bang7_tan

Choi y/n,only daughter of a Millionaire, wants to lead a normal life like others. Kim Taehyung,one of the bes... More

Part:1
part:2
part:3
part:4
part:5
part:6
part:7
part:8
part:9
part:10
part:11
part:12
part:13
part:14
part:15
part:16
part:17
part:18
part:19
part:20
part:21
part:22
part:23
part:24
part:25
part:26
part:27
part:28
part:29
part:30
part:31
part:32
part:34
part:35
part:36
END
BONUS❤️

part:33

577 33 0
By Bang7_tan

At night>>>>

Momo:"Congratulations to you guys."saying that she stand beside her mother.Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin  sit on the sofa before looking at momo and her mother.They all thank her.

M/M:"you guys sit here,Iam bringing some snacks till then please feel comfortable here."saying that she quickly walk towards the kitchen.

Jimin:"Why are you keep standing there?come here."momo smiles before sitting beside him.Jungkook look at them before looking at taehyung with wide eyes.

Jungkook:"A-Are you guys dating?"momo and jimin look at him before nodding.

Jimin:"Meet my official girlfriend Momo."he hug her sidely while she smiles shyly tucking her hairs.

Jungkook:"Wow perfect match I guess.Right tae?"he turn to look at taehyung who is zooning out.

Jungkook:"Taehyung!"he shook him slightly making him flinch instantly.

Taehyung:"H-huh what?"he look at him being clueless.

Momo:"I know why you come here.Y/n is in the terrace.I was with her all the time but she said she needs some time alone.So I left her alone.You should go there."Taehyung quickly get up before running towards the staircase.

Jungkook:"He is so in love.I hope she forgive her."Jimin and momo nod their head.

Jimin:"He was so worried for her.His love for her can't be describe."

Momo:"They deserve all the happiness.Iam rotting for them."jimin  kiss on her cheek making her blush.Rolling his eyes jungkook let out a scoff.

Jungkook:"Yeah you two making me feel single.Don't do that in front of me."

Momo:"Then you should also start dating jungkook."

Jimin:"She is right.Find someone who will support you forever."

Momo:"What kind of girl you want?I will try to find for you."she raise her brows.

Jungkook:"Exactly like Y/N.She is my ideal type."

:
:
:
:

Taehyung stand behind you while panting hard as he directly came run there.He observe you from behind.You were standing while resting your hand on the railing...you were wearing grey baggy warm cloths covering your whole body,hairs are open hanging till your waist.

Taehyung:"MOON!"your heart skip a beat hearing the nickname from his mouth.You didn't turn around to look at him.

Taehyung:"I-I know you are angry with me.If you are angry then fight with me,taking out your all anger on me please.Don't stay quite."ignoring his words you look down at the garden.

Taehyung:"Your quiteness is hurting me.please say something."he stand beside you looking at you sadly.

You turn around to leave but he quickly grab your arm before hugging you from behind tightly.He snuggle into your neck crying silently.You don't know how to react.Only you know that you need some time to adjust everything.

Taehyung:"Hit me,fight with me,curse at me but please don't ignore me.I-I can't  to-tolarate this please moon."

You tries to yank his arms from you but he didn't let you to do that.You also start to cry with him.

Y/n:"L-leave me.I don't want to talk with you.please leave."saying that you jerk his hand and move away from him.

Taehyung:"I-Iam sorry.Iam really really sorry for lying to you.Please forgive me."he step ahead to come closer to you but you quickly show him your palm while shooking your head.

Y/n:"You hurt me enough now please let it be.I t-think you should hate me because Iam a daughter of a Criminal."he sniff before wiping his tears.

Taehyung:"That's bullshit.I will never hate you,I can never in my life moon.I love you and that's the truth."he again step ahead to come closer but you step back from him.

Y/n:"N-no please.You played with my emotions.You disguise yourself as a bodyguard just for catching my dad.Wow hats of you.Iam not telli--

Taehyung:"Listen to me y/n---

Y/n:"No you listen to me.If you came to fulfill your mission then why you made me feel special?Why you didn't tell me that you are not right for me?WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY?"you shout at him as he close his eyes falling more tears.

Taehyung:"I-I fall in love with you.MY HEART FALL FOR YOU.I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S THE MAIN THING."

Y/n:"STAY AWAY KIM TAEHYUNG."you shout at him when he is trying to come closer to you.

Taehyung:"PLEASE LISTEN TO ME Y/N."he again tries to come close to you as you are stepping back from him.

Y/n:"GO AWAY FROM ME."covering your ears you fell on the ground as you can't control your emotions.

Taehyung:"I CAN'T DO THAT MOON."he also kneel in front of you before joining his forehead with yours while cupping your face.Both of you are crying mess.

Y/n:"W-WHO ARE YOU TEDDY?"you held his arms tightly.

Taehyung:"IAM YOUR PROTECTOR."you close your eyes when he smash his lips on yours kissing you softly.

MOON IS WATCHING BOTH OF YOUR MESSARY.SHE IS THE WITHNESS OF PURE LOVE...

SOMETIMES LOVE CAN BE PAINFUL...

:
:
:
:
:
:

M/M:"I would be happy if you all could stay for dinner."she look at them before looking at momo.

Jimin:"Thank you aunty but we have to go.We have some work left in the office."she nod slowly understanding their words.

M/M:"But promise me that you all will come some other time."

Jungkook:"I don't know about them but I will come for sure.I loved your snacks aunty."she chuckle at his cuteness.

M/M:"sure sure.I will be glad if you come."jimin roll his eyes playfully.Taehyung stand in front of her.

Taehyung:"Aunty please take care of y/n.She is very lonely.She needs someone besides her."she slowly nod before Patting his shoulder.

M/M:"I will.Don't worry about her that much.We will try our best to keep her happy."Taehyung smiles slightly before looking at you behind her.You are standing beside the staircase talking with momo.

He let out a sigh when you didn't even look at him.He is hurt by your ignorance but he knows that he deserves.He have to gain your trust and love again.He will not give up on you.He decided that he will chase after you untill you forgive him from your heart.

:
:
:
:

You were sitting with momo and her mom.Suddenly they look towards the door as momo's father enter inside with wide smile.A flower bouquet in his hand and the other one holding his office bag.

Momo:"Dad you came."she run to hug him.He peck her forehead before looking at his wife.

M/D:"Iam really tired honey."saying that he peck on her cheek.You stare at them with your teary eyes.You are missing your dad even though he was a criminal but for you he was your family and everything.Now you want to hate him.You want to forget your past.You want to move on.You were lost in your thoughts.

Momo:"Flowers?for me?"she smiles widely.He shook his head in no.

M/M:"for me then?"he again shook his head as no.

M/D:"for my another daughter."he smiles widely before coming towards you.You quickly get up seeing him in front of you suddenly.

Y/n:"Hello uncle."you slowly greet him bowing at him slightly.

M/D:"this is for you dear."he handed you the bouquet. You look at that before looking at him.

Y/n:"Thank you."you slightly smile at him.He pat your head softly looking at you adoringly.

M/M:"From now I have two daughters.Don't ever feel yourself lonely dear."she cup your face softly.

M/D:"Because from now you are the part of our small family."he again pat your head.you look at them being flustered.

Y/n:"T-thank you."you look down to control your emotions.

Momo:"Come sister I will take you to your room."she link her arm with you before dragging you with her.

M/M:"Yeah first have dinner together  then go."ignoring her words momo drag you from there.

M/D:"I will try my best to give her all the love."he look down at her.

M/M:"Yes.We have to take care of her from now on honey."he hug her softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.6K 37
A Kim taehyung FF !! She slowly fell for him without knowing the consequences . Cause once she accepts him there will be no turning back and no esca...
3.3M 164K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
41.3K 1.3K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
6.2M 506K 85
[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerously. "Oh that's right... I could fire yo...