Rise to Power : Alex Garner...

By Builder900

A young Royals story This story has a center to center left bias. Extremist characters such as Marjorie Tayl... More

Chapter 1 - Leader of the Party
Chapter 2 - A Speaker has not been elected
Chapter 3 - Marjorie's Speech
Chapter 4- Alex Fights for our rights
Chapter 5- War!
Chapter 6- Scandal
Chapter 7- Ousting Marjorie
Chapter 8- The Ambassador
Chapter 9- The Expulsion of Marjorie Taylor Greene
Chapter 10 - Rise of Lauren Boebert
Chapter 11 - Calling the chancellor
Chapter 12 - Campaign
Chapter 13 - Election Night
Chapter 15 - Tragedy & Aftermath
Chapter 16 - Congress & Visit
Chapter 17 - Matt Gaetz's interview
Chapter 18- Matt Gaetz's Fate
Chapter 19- The Fall of Beijing
Chapter 20 - Nomination
Chapter 21 - Presidential Debate
Chapter 22- Landslide Alex
Chapter 23- Oath of Office
Chapter 24- Epilogue

Chapter 14- Speaker of the house

8 0 0
By Builder900

January, 2043

It was time for the new congress to convene, first order of buissness was electing the speaker. Both Alex and the new Republican house leader Byron Donalds were nominated.

The Democrats vote "Garner!" and the Republicans yell "Donalds!"

The Clerk Speaks "With all votes cast the Tally of Votes being 435, The honorable Alexander Garner of New York has received 258 votes, the honorable Byron Donalds of Florida has received 176, with two absentions, Alexander Garner is duly elected Speaker of the house".

He was about to be speaker, the dean of the house began the oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God".

They repeated the oath and Alex began his speech:

"Today is the culmination of my life's work serving the American people. At this joyous day for me, I would like to present my goals for this congress. My first goal is to abolish the senate as the Supreme court already determined that 'One person, One vote' is the best system and applied this on the state level. This would make governing easier. We would also make impeachement require a 2/3 majority in the house as it will be the only house of the Congress. Another Objective is the codification of English as the offical language of the United States with Spanish as a Secondary Language. I believe that America is always getting more great and is the greatest and most free in this moment, hence rendering the Make America Great Again Movement, false. However our Rights should never be taken for granted and we shoud be willing to fight for them if we have to. On foreign policy, I will work with our allies to end the War in a victory. Long Live America!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...