Chapter 4- Alex Fights for our rights

February, 2041

It's not even, 2 months into the Congress' tenure before they want to make a stupid decision.

Marjorie gets to the podium and bangs her gavel.

"In a week the house will vote on the Life of the Unborn Act, Mr Clerk Will you read the description" Says Marjorie

The clerk reads "This act will ban all abortions after 2 weeks, all over the country. It will punish mothers who break this law with murder"

"Boo!" Cries all the democrats

"The Chair Summons Alex Garner to make the Democratic Response to this bill"

Alex begins "this bill is not only Immoral, it's unconstitutional as the supreme court ruled this decision is up to the states in their terrible overturning of Roe Vs Wade. I will ensure if this bill passes that this government will not get a single dime. Not a dime for the Wicked! There will unfortunately have to be a shutdown, as this bill is another Extreme measure passed by the deranged Majority. Instead of putting people over Politics, you are putting Politics over People. This shall not stand, and I will bring this to court if I have to. I will always fight for human rights and I believe A woman's body is a woman's choice!"

Mass applause from the democrats break out, the Alexandirite Wing of the Republican party cheers too.

"Please adhere to the decorum of the house" Marjorie says obviously jealous

"Oh Shut it, you didn't do that when you called Boebert a little B*tch" says Alex

The next day a massive crowd stood on the national mall chanting "My Body, My Choice"

Alex addressed that crowd saying "We must fight for our Freedom from the Repubs and defeat them at their own game"

The peaceful protest forced Marjorie to back down and the act was scrapped.