Chapter 8- The Ambassador

August, 2041

The war was going well on the European Front, even the indian front had stablized. President Stevenson was away at the Potsdam confrence and Charles Alexander was elected speaker, Alex decided tp call his Nana, who was a very important person in his life, she was 96 years old so it was wise to check on her.

"Hello Nana"

"Hello, Alex"

He began "the Ukrainian Ambassdor is visiting, dont tell anybody, but I forgot her last name, I know her first name is Olga"

"Are you going to meet with her, my little politician"

"I'm not so little anymore, Nana"

He continued "They are having a special party with the Ukrainian ambassador, Olga, what ever her name is. Mabye I can find out her name there. I know it begins with I. "

They continue chatting long into the night until they eventually hang up.

Alex goes to the special Party for the Ukrainian ambassador, Olga, what ever her name is. God he really did need to find out her name.

He approches the Ukrainian ambassdor, she notices

"Ah, Mr Garner, the man of the hour, I expect great things from you"

He responds "Hello, Mrs. Ummmm"

She Asks "You forgot my name"

He blushes and responds "Yes"

"Its, Ivanova, Olga Ivanova, you may have heard of my son Yuiry Ivanov, he was recently appointed to Delta squad"

He responds, "Ah yes, Delta Squad, they truely are heroes arent they?"

"that they are"

Olga continues "My son was so eager to join the army, especially since those russians killed his father when he was small"

"Im Sorry for your loss"

"You dont have to be, my husband's service in the Ukrainian Army is what inspired me to serve Ukraine as ambassador"

The dinner ends, and alex leaves having learned alot more about the Ukrainian Ambassador