Rise to Power : Alex Garner...

By Builder900

A young Royals story This story has a center to center left bias. Extremist characters such as Marjorie Tayl... More

Chapter 1 - Leader of the Party
Chapter 2 - A Speaker has not been elected
Chapter 3 - Marjorie's Speech
Chapter 4- Alex Fights for our rights
Chapter 5- War!
Chapter 7- Ousting Marjorie
Chapter 8- The Ambassador
Chapter 9- The Expulsion of Marjorie Taylor Greene
Chapter 10 - Rise of Lauren Boebert
Chapter 11 - Calling the chancellor
Chapter 12 - Campaign
Chapter 13 - Election Night
Chapter 14- Speaker of the house
Chapter 15 - Tragedy & Aftermath
Chapter 16 - Congress & Visit
Chapter 17 - Matt Gaetz's interview
Chapter 18- Matt Gaetz's Fate
Chapter 19- The Fall of Beijing
Chapter 20 - Nomination
Chapter 21 - Presidential Debate
Chapter 22- Landslide Alex
Chapter 23- Oath of Office
Chapter 24- Epilogue

Chapter 6- Scandal

12 0 0
By Builder900

July, 2041

Kaliningrad had fallen to the brave troops of Delta Squad, The islands in the pacific however were quickly being captured by China. China had captured the Marshall Islands and Micronesia.

Suddenly in early July a video came on the TV. It was an audio recording of Marjorie Taylor Greene on her state visit with the German Chancellor, Wilhelm Bernadotte.

"Hello, This is ABC News, A scandal has erupted over remarks made by Speaker of the house Marjorie Taylor Greene to German Chancellor Wilhelm Bernadotte. During their interaction, which Mr. Bernadotte recorded Marjorie made racist and homophobic remarks, have a listen: "

Wilhelm: "Hello Madam Speaker, congrats on your recent election"

MTG: "How do you address people in Germany ... oh Wait"

Wilhelm: "Did You just do a Hitler salute,did you know that's illegal in Germany"

MTG: "Are you going to to take away my first amendment rights with your gazpacho police"

Wilhelm: "The first amendment doesn't exist here, and even there I think that's a hate crime, I knew you were Anti-Semitic, but now I know you are a Nazi"

MTG: "what do you care Wille the (nasty word for a gay person)"

Wilhelm: "Don't call me Wille, I didn't know the speaker of the house had the attitude of a 5 year old child. You are banned from Germany leave now"

The news Anchor continues "This recording has caused widespread outrage at the Speaker and there are calls for a motion to Vacate the chair from the Alexandrite Wing of the Republican Party. Under the current rules, one person can call a motion to vacate the chair."

Suddenly breaking news comes on the tv: "Charles Alexander starts Motion To vacate the chair" now Was Alex's chance to remove Marjorie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 54K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
482K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...