Tied to a Cervantes

By RedStilettoes

It is not wrong to run. It is not wrong to choose yourself. It is not a sin to rebel against everyone because... More

Tied To a Cervantes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37

Chapter 36

732 35 8
By RedStilettoes

Abrianna

It was just a two-day trip but it felt like a week-long escapade. Ang daming gustong gawin at puntahan ng kambal. 'Yong tipong hindi pa nagsisimula ang isa pero may nakaplano na ulit silang gustong gawin. Cervantes would often just scratch his eyebrow and heave a sigh every time Vienna enumerates their impromptu itinerary one-by-one. Mas nagmukhang sila tuloy ang nagbakasyon kaysa samin. We didn't complain though because somehow having the twins in this trip gave me a new feeling of belongingness and sense of being needed.

'Yong palagi silang tumitingin sa akin tuwing nagiging-oa ang kuya nila tipong nagsusumbong, kapag hinihingi nila opinion ko sa pagdedesisyon, kapag kumakapit at tumatabi sila sakin kapag naglalakad kami lalo na si Vienna, it made me feel important. And I'm happy that they acknowledge me in their sibling bond, that they respect me as their kuya's partner.

"Remind me again love why I agreed to this request?" Cervantes asked as he stared at his siblings who were already meters away from us, pointing at the rides they're gonna try. This is the only time I saw the twins agreed.

"You love them that's why and you ..owe Vienna one." Napatawa na lang ako nang huminga siya ng malalim noong tawagin siya ni Vince para sumakay na sa roller roaster.

"Damn it."

Dahil gusto kong magkaroon din muna silang magkakapatid ng bonding ay hindi na ako sumama sa pagsakay ng mga rides. I sat on one of the benches and took pictures while waiting for them. Nakabili na rin ako ng snacks namin para mamaya.

While looking around, I spotted a number of couples walking, their hands intertwined. Unconsciously, my eyes landed on my ring finger. Memories of my encounter with Mrs. Handice early this morning filled me.

"Out for another day again, Mrs. Cervantes?" She smiled when she saw me in the lobby.

"Oh hi, Mrs. Handice. Ahmm, yeah. Just waiting for the siblings to come down."

"I can see that. Would you like to have something while waiting?"

I quickly waved both of my hands to say no. "I'm fine. They'll be down here in a minute any way." But I immediately regret it 'cause her eyes were lingering on my left hand. Again.

"You should always wear your wedding ring, Mrs. Cervantes." I bit my inner cheek.

Mabuti na lang ay dumating ang tatlo. I escaped her scrutinizing eyes. Nakakakaba na may masabi siya. She even seemed to be that kind of person who thinks that one mistake can tell whether you are trustworthy or not. I don't want our complicated marriage status to affect her trust in the company. That would be trouble.

Pinagkasya ko na lang ang sarili ko sa pagkuha ng pictures para hindi mag-overthink at hindi masira ang mood ko habang naghihintay sa magkakapatid.

Eat, shop, roam, take pictures, run, and argue. Just like that our two-day trip finally came to an end. Vienna was so happy when I gave her my gift from Indonesia plus that designer necklace Cervantes and I bought for her. The same is through with Vince. He even whistled when he saw the shoes we bought for him. Good thing it fit him perfectly. Hinatid muna din namin sila sa kanila sabay bigay din ng regalo kila mom bago umuwi.

It was a tiring yet fun and indelible trip. I was happy. I can't deny that but I guess life is a bitch because the next day, early in the morning, a bitch personified knocked on our door. She roamed her eyes around the living room, inspecting it as if it's her own.

"The house looks a bit tidier and neat compared to the last time I was here. I'm impressed." She turned around and gave me a wide smile. "But the color combination is such a bummer." Her smiled quickly vanished. "How come Luke allowed someone to mess with his house. Gosh. I don't understand that man. And you didn't even offer me a seat! You just sat there."

Umirap ako bago muling sumipsip sa aking ginger tea. She's irritating and loud. I don't even know her. She just damn forced her way inside after I opened the door. She was looking for Cervantes.

"Bitch. How dare you roll an eyes on me." She crossed her arms. "Who do you think you are?"

"Just ask him. I'm sure he'll give you the answer you need." I'm not interested in answering any of her unpondered queries. Air-headed.

She scoffed but chuckled after a few seconds. Umiling pa siya na para bang hindi makapaniwala sa sarili. "Oh my. How would I not get it?" Umupo siya sa harap ko. "Of course, you want me to ask him. How would you be able to give an answer nga naman kung hindi ka sigurado kung sino ka sa buhay niya. Sorry ha. My bad. Fuck buddy problems nga pala." It literally made me stop from drinking my tea. Is this what insecurity does?

"So, how long have you been fucking him now? In all fairness, you don't look bad for a fuck buddy. Silky hair. Smooth and flawless skin. Or was it sex glow?" She grinned. "Is Luke your sugar daddy perhaps? 'Cause you look old to be a sugar baby. Pero kung sabagay, kung gipit ka nga naman at nangangati na puki mo–"

I laughed dryly. Wow.

"–you'd surely crave for a cock to stretch and fill you up. Licking your pussy. Tasting every inch of you. Making you so dripping wet. Ahh.. I'm craving for him again. Tell me. Does Luke fuck you good as well? 'Cause he does me absolutely amazing." She bit her lower lip and it made me want to bash her head right on the fucking center table. Her eyes went down to my hands.

She grinned. "You're fisting your hands."

I looked at my hands and true to her words, my hands were tightly gripping my mug. I calmly released it. Kalmado ko ring ibinaba ang mug ko. Witnessing what I just did, her grin widened even more. "I can smell the stink of your jealousy."

I really have no intention to play with here nonsense rebuttals but I guess she has a death wish. "Is that all?"

"Excuse me?"

I sighed. "Here this out. If you came here bearing insult make sure that the stench of your insecurity and envy isn't showing. It repels me. Your sexual insult even proves how sexually inferior you are. Is it your dry season? No one's making you cum? Only your finger? I guess it is because your skin's dry and you look.." My eyes travelled from hear head to her toe. "terribly distressing to look at. Can't afford basic skin care? Need a sugar daddy?"

"What the fvck are you saying! How dare you!"

"Like what I've said. Hide your insecurity when you spit your insults. You disgust me with your poor indecency."

"Fuck you bitch!"

It made me chuckle. "For someone who is brave to cast the first stone, you're weak."

"Excuse me?"

"The door's just right behind you. You can actually leave my house now."

"Your house?" She sarcastically chuckled and eyed me again from head to toe, which is starting to irritate me already. "Dream on, bitch."

A sound of a familiar footstep came in sound, followed by the warm heat coming from his body.

"Oh finally. Look who's here." Her slutty voice made me want to strangle her 'till she's out of breath.

"Morning, wife." I felt Cervantes drop a kiss on my forehead before facing his uninvited guest. "What brought you here so early, Louisa?"

So, this is Louisa Zacarias. Agad naglakbay ang mga mata ko mula ulo hanggang sa paa niya. I instantly regret it.

"She's your wife?"

"My one and only." Then, he glanced at me. "Love, this is Louisa Zacarias. Louisa, this is my wife, Abrianna."

"Your wife, really?" A smug look crossed her face. "Since when? Oh no, don't bother answering. I'm sure you won't give me a proper answer." She sighed. "You know what? I didn't expect you to stoop this low, Luke. But nice try you two. Playing lovey-dovey, husband and wife. What do the kids call that again? Bahay-bahayan?"

The fuck?

"What do you need, Louisa?"

"I actually planned to visit you but maybe I'll just drop by in your office next time. I'll just leave the two of you muna in your own little.. fantasy world." She gave that wide smile again. "Have fun. I'll see myself out, so don't bother walking me." It's not like I would allow Cervantes to walk her out to the door. She came her totally fine so surely, she can leave on her own as well.

My eyebrow shot up when she stopped on her track. "I forgot something."

She took a step forward and the next thing she did made me see red.

"What the fuck Louisa!" Cervantes angry voice roared in the area as he pushed Luisa away from him while wiping the side of his lips. "You fvcking out of your mind!"

Humigpit ang hawak ko sa mug lalo nang bigyan niya ako ng matagumpay na ngiti. "See you around." Then, she raised the back of her left palm and pointed at her ring finger. "Empty.", she mouthed.

Silence enveloped us the moment she's out of our sight.

"Wife.."

My eyes found Cervantes who was already staring at me, apologetically.

"You better damn stay away from her or I'll shove you out of this fucking house."

Umakyat ako at iniwan siya sa baba. My palms were burning and I can feel it tingling to hit someone. I never felt this kind of hatred before. Just now. When Cervantes told me that Louisa was sometimes aggressive towards him, I didn't expect it to be on this kind of level. That pest has guts!

I hate to admit it but for the first time, I wish I had the courage to wear my wedding ring. She treated my empty ring finger as a bullet and she perfectly used it against me. She pulled the damn right trigger. I hope that she's confident enough though to stand with what she started 'cause I'm going to put her in her right shit place.

Cervantes tried to calm and console me but I was too pissed off to even mind him. Especially that that bitch kissed him on the side of his lips. It even left a stain of her red lipstick. Nakaka-tangina siya. Good thing he wiped it off before coming up to check on me. Baka sa kanya ko pa ibuhos ang init ng ulo ko na dapat ay sa iba.

"Love.." Mahinang tawag niya.

"I hope you heard me clearly earlier. You stay away from that bitch or I'll shove you out of this damn house. Do you understand me, Luke Warren Cervantes?"

"Yes, love. I'm sorry."

Hindi ako tanga para makipag-usap sa babaeng 'yon at utusan siyang layuan ang asawa ko. I don't talk to animals and she's a waste of time.

"I swear Cervantes don't let that bitch touch you and do something inappropriate to you again, or even come near you or else I'll make you regret that you chose me as your wife. You haven't seen me mad yet and trust me, I, myself, hate myself when mad, so you better think be careful." I can tell that Cervantes could feel how bitter my mood was because he was calm in talking to me. Hindi rin siya umaangal gayong siya ang pinapagalitan ko dahil sa ginawa ng babaeng 'yon.

"I understand, love. I'm sorry." His arms wrapped on my waist. "I'll do better in staying away from her."

"You better do." Akmang papatakan niya ako ng hilik sa noo pero umiwas ako. "'Wag mo kong halikan. Naiinis pa rin ako sa ginawa niya sayo kanina."

Tumahimik naman siya at hindi na pinilit ang gusto niya. Hindi ko kailangang direktang sabihin sa kanya na hindi ko nagustahan ang paghalik ng babaeng 'yon sa kanya kahit pa sabihing sa gilid ng labi niya 'yon. I already showed him my reactions and laid to him my warnings and conditions. If he can't take my words seriously then he'll face the consequences. I'm not someone who sets boundaries for nothing.

"Ngayon pa lang sabihin mo na kung nagrereklamo."

"I'm not." He shook his head. "I have a question though."

"What?"

"When I'm allowed to kiss you again?"

Tinasaan ko siya ng kilay at itinulak siya sa banyo. "Go take a bath. You've got piles of work today." Walang buhay siyang sumundo.

He even left for work without any kiss. Wala siyang magagawa. I'm the rules. Pinanood ko siyang lumabas ng gate. He honked the car a soon as he was out on the road. Pumasok na rin ako ng bahay at tinawagan si Nema para i-deliver sa bahay ang wine na binili namin para sa magaling kong ama. I also went out for a grocery.

Hindi na bago sa akin ang lumabas mag-isa kasama na doon ang mag-grocery. I'm used to these things already way back in New York though having Cervantes now made me realize that some things are better done when someone is on your side.

I have called one of the stuffs to get one of the brands which we usually use at home because it was out of my reach. It was often Cervantes who would do that. Unfortunately, he's not with me at the moment. Napangiti na lang ako ng pumatong sa isang chair yung lalaki bago abutin 'yong pinapakuha ko. Somehow, the grocery made me feel a bit fine. I was able to process what happened earlier and I think I could pay Cervantes a visit in his office. So, after preparing, I went to his workplace. I parked his car at my designated parking area which Cervantes reserved for me and used the private elevator. It was Alexis who welcomed me. She looked even happy to see me here.

"Is he inside?"

She warmly nodded. "Yes, he is, Ms. Abrianna."

"I hope he didn't have lunch yet though." Alanganing kong saad. I prepared Cervantes a lunch.

"I'm sure sir would gladly eat what you brought whether he already ate or not."

I smiled and thank her before going to his office. Without knocking, I opened his door and found him facing his laptop with his specs on. He looked calm yet busy.

"Hey."

The moment he looked up his eyes glitter with surprise and happiness.

"H-hey." Mahina akong natuwa ng mautal pa siya. I guess he didn't expect me to see him after what happened this morning.

"Lunch?" I raised the paper bag I'm holding. He chuckled before removing his specs and joined me.

"You cooked?"

Tumango ako. "I got quite a lot of time so.." I unpacked our food and we both started eating. It was a normal meal. There were casual conversation, silence, and slight arguments. Still, it was a comfortable lunch. Hindi na rin namin masyadonb pinag-usapan pa 'yong nangyari kaninang umaga because what's there to talk about when we already settled it? Or so I thought because the door suddenly flung open and revealed the same pest this morning. Bitch really knew how to ruin a moment.

"You guys seriously extended your bahay-bahayan in the office. You're both unbelievable." She faked a shock and disgusted look. She even flipped her fake blonde hair, and batted her inappropriate long lashes. Now that, I'm able to look her up closely, I cannot believe I let her get into my nerves. She's a walking insecure bitch. Gosh, why have I allowed her to mess up with me?

While I was busy scolding myself, Cervantes, on the other side, looked calm and unaffected by her remark. He even didn't give her a minute of his time. He just threw her a glance then focused back on his food.

"Leave." I smiled inwardly.

"Excuse me?"

"Get out, Louisa. In case you still don't get it, yes, I'm ordering you to leave. Now."

Damn. I already like the intro.

"How could you! You can't do that. You don't just order me to leave after I drive here for an hour!" She's basically throwing tantrums but Cervantes just silently walked to his table.

He pressed his intercom. "Grego, escort Louisa out of my office. Don't let her enter my office again."

I'm loving what's happening. This is a good show.

"Are you seriously going there, Luke! Is this because of that bitch that you're acting this way! You never did this to me!"

"Call my wife with that word again and I'll make your family bleed in hunger."

"Empty threats, Luke. Our parents are allies. We'll pull you to hell if we go down."

Natigilan ako nang mahinang tumawa si Luke. "Try me, Louisa. Fucking try me and I'll gladly make you fvcking crawl in the mud."

She gulped. She was about to open her mouth but Grego entered and escorted her out. I was expecting her to make a scene and even shout but I guess, she learned. Hindi na siya mas lalong nangamoy basura.

"You scared her, Cervantes."

"I wish I did that before she could have even bad-mouthed you." He sighed. His eyes looked sorry. "I may not have witness what happened at home this morning but judging from her aggressive attack and impudent words, I'm sure she went below the belt and disrespected you."

"Oh that? Don't worry about it. We had a pleasant exchange of conversation." I smiled at him. I saw how his eyes glowed in amusement.

He shook his eyes. "I don't even wanna know your definition of pleasant conversation."

I shrugged. "It's harmless." Sinimulan kong ligpitin ang pinagkainan namin pero ramdam ko pa rin ang mainit niyang titig. "What is it?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Saglit kaming nagkatinginan bago ko bitawan ang hawak kong container at nagpunas. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist while I hooked my arms around his nape.

"Craving for my kiss?" My thumb caressed his strong jaw and I felt him pulled me closer to him.

"Every second."

"You want it now?" I let my fingers travel towards his lower lip and I never felt so hot when he bit my thumb.

"Badly." My eyes followed his lips as he played with my thumb, biting it lightly then sucking and licking it with his tongue. Napasinghap ako ng dumiin ang pagkagat niya nito bago ito halikan. That mixture of pain and pleasure was.. addicting. It made me feel hot.

"Luke.."

He cussed the moment our eyes met. Namalayan ko na lang na nakalapat na pala ang labi niya sa akin. Madiin. Nang-aangkin. Mabilis. I responded with the same level of intensity. He always made me want to kiss him more with how he made me feel with his kisses. It was always passionate. Ramdam ko 'yong emosyon niya sa mga klase ng halik na ibinibigay niya. And right now, I am sharing the same passion with him. We both feel hot, hungry of each other's affection and craving for more.

Napakapit ako ng mahigpit sa kanya nang ipasok niya ang dila niya at tinudyo ang akin na makipaglaro. It was giving me tickles, turning my stomach in bliss especially now that his hands were kneading my waist.

"Kuya si Vienna nagpapansin sa tatay ng crush niy-!"

Mabilis akong humiwalay sa kanya at ibinaon ang ulo sa dibdib niya. Shit. I felt his hands caressing the top of my head.

"Dammit." He hissed.

"Hehe.. Balik na lang po kami mamaya kuya, ate. Tuloy niyo lang."

I heard the door closed but I can still hear the twin's voice slowly fading.

"Bili nga muna kasi tayo ng kape, Vienna."

"Mamaya na. Stop pulling me!"

"Ngayon na."

"Gosh, I so hate you!"

Cervantes lifted my head when their voice finally faded out. He was emotionless and it felt suspicious.

"Don't tell me itutuloy mo talaga."

The side of his lip tugged up before I felt his warm and moist lips on mine almost like eating my lips fully.

••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.7K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
94.4K 2.3K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
207K 5.2K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
3.6K 152 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...