Whispers Of Royalty

By Vidhis0611

In the illustrious Raghuvanshi Empire, Abhimaan, on the verge of becoming king, encounters Siya, a princess f... More

Characters( 1)
Characters (2)
Main Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note
New book

Chapter 12

2.8K 89 0
By Vidhis0611

In the warm afternoon, Siya adorned herself in a beautiful dress, a touch of moisturizer, a hint of lipstick, and her hair left gracefully open. The anticipation mingled with excitement as the Raghuvanshis arrived.

(Siya's Dress)

(Abhimaan Dress)

Swati , with a smile, instructed Meera to bring Siya downstairs. As she descended, Abhimaan's heart quickened its pace. Siya, with grace, touched the elders' feet, and Abhimaan's mother warmly welcomed her, seating her between Abhimaan and herself.

The elders, with a twinkle in their eyes, encouraged the young ones to chat. Siya, feeling a mix of nervousness and anticipation, led Abhimaan to her room. Her eyes, a reflection of her inner turmoil, remained mostly lowered.

Abhimaan, a towering figure with a reputation that preceded him, could sense Siya's unease. He reassured her, "Don't be nervous, Siya. We're here to get to know each other."

They talked about their interests, dreams, and even shared a few lighthearted anecdotes.

Siya, trying to navigate her feelings, finally spoke, "Abhimaan, I've heard stories about you. People say you're like a 'sher,' fierce and untamed. But there's another side of you, isn't there?"

Abhimaan chuckled, "Yes, Siya. The world sees one side of me, but there's more to who I am. I'm a man who values family, loyalty, and love."

Siya, finding courage, asked, "What about love? Do you believe in it?"

Abhimaan's gaze softened, "Absolutely. Love is a force that can change even the fiercest hearts. And I believe it has the power to unite souls."

The room echoed with the complexity of emotions as Siya grappled with her feelings, and Abhimaan, determined to break through the barriers, opened up about his own vulnerabilities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 133K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
38.3K 2.4K 23
Impressive rankings : #1 ranasa #7 loveaftermarraige #88india #10 royallove #3rana Abhimaan Singh Rathore : A rude , arrogant king of Rajasthan . Col...
252K 19K 56
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
1.3M 52.3K 78
The story of a royal The king who lost his heart to a girl at his first sight only.. his deep yearning for her.. his deep love for her.. join the...