Chapter 3

The next day dawned with a golden hue, and in the Raghuvanshi Empire, anticipation filled the air. Abhiraj Raghuvanshi, the wise and esteemed father of Abhimaan, decided to reach out to his longtime friend, Dev Rajvansh, Siya's father. The two had shared a deep bond since their youth, and Abhiraj felt it was only right to invite the Rajvansh family to Abhimaan's upcoming coronation ceremony.

Abhiraj picked up his phone, dialed Dev's number, and a familiar voice answered, "Dev, my old friend! How have you been?"

Dev chuckled, "Abhiraj, it's been too long. I'm doing well, thank you. How about you?"

"Couldn't be better. Listen, Dev, I wanted to invite you and your family to Abhimaan's coronation ceremony. It's a momentous occasion, and your presence would mean a lot to us."

Dev warmly accepted the invitation, expressing his joy at being a part of the celebration. As the call ended, Abhiraj felt a sense of nostalgia and gratitude for the enduring friendship between their families.

 As the call ended, Abhiraj felt a sense of nostalgia and gratitude for the enduring friendship between their families

(Raghuvanshi Corporation)

Meanwhile, in Abhimaan's bustling office, he entered with purpose, ready to tackle the day's tasks. To his surprise, he found his childhood friend, Veer Rathore, waiting for him.

"Veer! What brings you here?" Abhimaan greeted, a smile lighting up his face.

Veer grinned, "Just thought I'd drop by and see the soon-to-be king in action. How's the preparation for the big day going?"

Abhimaan chuckled, "You know me, always focused. But there's something else on the agenda today. My father mentioned a meeting with the Rajvansh family. Care to join?"

Veer enthusiastically agreed, "Absolutely! Let's make it happen."

As Abhimaan and Veer made their way to the Rajvansh office, Abhimaan's efficient personal assistant briefed him about the meeting with a twinkle of excitement in her eyes. The prospect of the two influential families coming together sparked a buzz in the air.

Upon their arrival, the grandeur of the Rajvansh office impressed Veer. They were ushered into a well-appointed meeting room, where Siya's brother, Arjun, awaited their presence.

"Abhimaan! Veer! It's been too long," Arjun exclaimed, embracing them warmly.

The three friends settled into a lively conversation, sharing anecdotes of their childhood and discussing the upcoming coronation. Arjun expressed his excitement, "Abhimaan, this coronation is a moment we've all been waiting for. Your reign will bring prosperity to our kingdoms."

Abhimaan, humbled by the support, replied, "Arjun, your words mean a lot. Let's make this celebration one to remember."

As the meeting progressed, the trio discussed the details of the coronation ceremony, blending the regal traditions of the Raghuvanshi Empire with the warmth and unity that defined the Rajvansh family.