Chapter 5

As the special day of Abhimaan's coronation drew near, the Raghuvanshi Palace became a hub of excitement. Abhimaan's  younger brother Aarav and his cousins Ansh and Naina took charge of the decoration responsibilities.

"Come on, Aarav  Bhai, let's make these decorations fit for a king, just like Abhimaan Bhaiya's workouts," Ansh said with a mischievous grin.

Aarav rolled his eyes and replied, "Seriously, Ansh? We're decorating, not training for a fitness challenge."

Naina, known for her creativity, chimed in, "How about we add the Raghuvanshi emblem to the decorations? It will give everything a royal touch."

Abhimaan, passing by, overheard their conversation and added, "Great idea, Naina! Let's make sure it reflects the grandeur of the occasion."

Meanwhile, Abhimaan's father,  Abhiraj, and his  brother Bharat were busy sending out invitations. Abhiraj, holding a stack of envelopes, jokingly said to Bharat, "We don't want to forget anyone. A coronation without important guests won't be the same."

Bharat chuckled, "Don't worry, Abhiraj Bhai. I've checked the list twice. Everyone who matters will be there.

In another part of the palace, Abhimaan's Maa, Aditi, and his chachi, Sakshi, were overseeing the overall preparations. Aditi, with a keen eye for detail, instructed the staff, "Everything needs to be perfect for the coronation."

Sakshi, coordinating with the palace staff, added, "And make sure our guests feel warmly welcomed. Hospitality is crucial."

Observing the preparations,  Rajmata Padmini  felt a mix of pride and nostalgia. As memories of her late husband, Prithvi, crossed her mind, she joined Aditi and Sakshi in overseeing the arrangements.

"Sakshi,  Aditi Bhabhi  , Baba would be so proud of Abhimaan," Bharat remarked, acknowledging the absence that was felt.

Aditi smiled, "Indeed, Bharat Bhai , baba always believed in Abhimaan's potential. This coronation is a tribute to the legacy he left behind."

In the courtyard, Abhimaan approached his siblings and cousins, offering words of encouragement. "Let's make these decorations not just about me but about the strength and unity of our Raghuvanshi family. Together, let's create memories that will last a lifetime."

Inspired by Abhimaan's words, the group continued their work with renewed energy. The palace, transformed by their efforts, started to look like a royal setting fit for a king's coronation.