Chapter 49

Until evening, there was no news of Abhimaan's accident. All of them were sitting in the hall when suddenly they heard noise, and there Abhimaan was standing with his shirt covered in blood beside Veer. 

Siya stood up and ran towards Abhimaan, embracing him tightly. Abhimaan reassured her, "I am fine, Jaan."

As he met his family, even Aditi couldn't hold back her tears. Abhimaan comforted her, saying, "Maa, I am okay." Abhiraj, his father, inquired, "Who was behind the accident?"

 Abhimaan revealed, "It was Utkarsh Singhania, Virat Singhania's father."

His chachu asked, "Who is Utkarsh Singhania?" 

Abhimaan narrated the entire story of how the Singhania's had gone to Siya's family for a proposal and how his son had tried to harm her, leading to his father's attempt at revenge, resulting in Utkarsh's demise. Everyone understood Abhimaan's implications in the last line, except Siya and Naina.

Later, after sharing the details, Siya went to the temple to light a diya, expressing gratitude to God, "Thank you, Bhagwanji, for saving my Maan." Abhimaan whispered from behind, "I had to come back to my Jaan." They both found solace in their faith and love for each other.

Afterward, they joined the family for dinner, sharing moments of relief and gratitude. As the night progressed, they all retired to their rooms, the couple finding peace as they slept, safe in each other's arms.