Chapter 9

The next morning, Siya joined her family for breakfast, sensing an unusual silence. She looked at her brother Arjun, concerned, and asked, "Bhai, why is everyone so quiet?"

Arjun sighed, "Siya, we received a marriage proposal from the Singhania Empire for their son, Virat. They're here to discuss it."

Siya's heart sank a little, but she mustered a brave smile and nodded, "Alright, Bhai. Let's face it together."

As evening approached, the Singhania family arrived. Virat, the potential groom, exuded an unsettling aura that didn't go unnoticed by Siya. During their private conversation in Siya's room, Virat was trying to force on her but before anything could happen Meera's timely interruption saved Siya from a distressing situation.

Summoning courage, Siya addressed the gathered families, "I appreciate the proposal, but I need some time to consider it."

Alone in her room later, Siya couldn't hold back her tears. Arjun, sensing her distress, entered and comforted her.

She told arjun ,"Bhai he was trying to kiss me and was looking lustful eyes."

Arjun, filled with protective fury, declared, "Siya, don't worry. We'll handle this together. You don't have to face it alone."

The next day, Arjun sought out Abhimaan and detailed the distressing incident. Abhimaan, usually composed, clenched his fists with anger. "No one touches what belongs to me," he declared with unwavering determination.