The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)

345 14 23
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Unknown Place
Unknown Location
Time Irrelevant
Narrators POV

An expanse of black stretched like the never ending ocean, its color as dark as the night sky spreading as far as the eye could see. Small shards of what appeared to be glass were floating everywhere, memories of an past forgotten long ago.

It is a place devoid of life, a place of unknown origins that none have ever step foot in nor could they ever understand what it is.

This place was devoid of space, devoid of time, devoid of practically anything that provided the necessary functioning for existence.

One would wonder what this world really is if they stepped foot in it, but they would never be able to comprehend what this realm filled with shards of glass and infinite black really is.

It wouldn't be incomprehensible in a sense that its information was far beyond their reach, but rather, It simply couldn't be understood because there is no information that has to be understood. To put it simply, the lack of information made this realm incomprehensible.

However, the endless void was only an addition to what appeared to be the real purpose of this realm. When one looked closely at the shards of glass, they would see glimpses of what appeared to be the memories of someone.

Apparitions of certain individuals, if you will.

Grab.

These shards were anything but harmful, even an infant would be unfazed if they grabbed these shards as roughly as possible with their soft hands.

Naturally, as these shards were harmless to infants, they were harmless to Demon Lord's aswell.

Perhaps it was the only source of life present in this abyss of thoughtless nothingness.

The figures thumb and index finger grabbed the shard from opposite ends, viewing the memories of a person with fascination.

But the figure wasn't only fascinated by what he was seeing, he had grown somewhat distant to these memories, but what also fascinated was the feeling he had received for the past few days.

A voice reaches for me... An call for aid. [???]

The figure spoke in a solemn yet curious tone, his voice reverberated despite the absence of space and time in this realm.

Any who would be present in his vicinity would feel it in their soul, the might of a being unrivalled throughout Heaven and Earth.

I wonder... Who could it be? [???]

The figure gripped the glass shard with his two fingers, followed by the illumination of a dim light. What revealed afterwards was the face of an androgynous beauty, one that words alone wouldn't be able to define.

Their eyes as crimson as the blood moon that shone in the Underworld, hair long and pink, whilst the forehead adorned by a crowns having the shape of a heart. They wore four strange accessories on the back of their head, it's purpose unknown.

Unbeknownst to the figure, a presence was creeping up on him from behind.

Would you believe it if I said it was me? [???]

The figure narrowed his eyes in response to the new arrival, followed with a look of little intrigue, turned to face the direction of the voice.

There, he saw a woman with blonde hair and pink tinted eyes wearing a dress worthy of a noble. Her skin looked as smooth as milk, devoid of any injuries that could refer to her past of bloodshed.

Ah, do not worry. I would certainly believe you, for I have come in terms with not questioning the course of existence in this world. [???]

The figure mused, gazing at the woman with a hint of slight recognition. If memory served him right, she was the one who had the entire Western Nations playing at the palm of her hands.

The figure, now amused, formed a small smile on his face. The sentiment was returned by Mariabell.

I don't believe we have met before, have we? [Mariabell]

Ah, did I give myself away so easily? I feel embarrassed. [???]

Words did not portray the figures expression, and Mariabell swiftly caught onto that. Nevertheless, she didn't bother paying it any heed, it didn't matter much.

With a jovial expression, the figure continued.

Mariabell Rosso, correct? I've seen of you before. [???]

The figure did wonder how she had gotten into this dimension, but as he had expressed before, he didn't bother questioning anything related to the world of the one who gave birth to it.

Mariabell narrowed her eyes, her turn to be curious had already come despite the conversation starting no more then twenty seconds ago.

Seen of me? That doesn't make much sense, it's our first time meeting. [Mariabell]

Or perhaps she had met him infact, but she forgot about him?

Granted, that was a possibility, considering the fact she didn't remember much regarding her past when she still had a Unique Skill.

It's not that hard to find information regarding any of you through the "memories". [???]

The figure tapped the fragment of glass in his hand with his middle finger, before the shards around them began to glow a beautiful white color.

Mariabell couldn't help but let out a whistle of admiration, it had been a while since she has witnessed scenery of prettiness such as this.

Do you mean these pieces of glass floating in the nonexistent air? [Mariabell]

Mariabell stared at the glowing, unusual shaped shards with perplexed eyes, as if examining them.

Intriguing, aren't they? Even I didn't fully understand them at first. [???]

The figured switched to grabbing the fragment he held with two fingers with his entire hand, before tightly gripping it in his palm.

A split second glow blinded Mariabell for a moment as she instinctively brought her hands her her eyes, her expression turning into a frown. Said glow dissapeared as quickly as it appeared, confusing Mariabell on what just happened.

This is you, I believe. [???]

Mariabell widened her eyes in shock as she saw the same shard of glass now held by two fingers once again, witnessed a sight to behold Infront of her.

Gran-Ji!

Hmmm? What's that in your hand, Mariabell?

It's a camera!

Granbell narrowed his eyes curiously, he had never heard of a "camera" before.

Let me showcase it, just stand still!

Obeying his enthusiastic granddaughter, who seemed very ecstatic about this strange device, he stood still as she pointed it at him.

Shoot.

Granbell almost closed his eyes as a bright flash hit his eyes, surprised by the sudden appearance of light in the dark night. His granddaughter came running at him with what appeared to be a very thin square in her hand.

But, to his astonishment, he witnessed a perfect replica of what he looked like.

Could you take one for me?

Ah... Sure, just tell me what to do.

Sure! You just have to press this button whilst pointing it at the person you want to take a picture of.

Picture, Granbell mused as he found out the square had a name. His granddaughter went over to a nearby glass pane with a plant pot outside of it, taking a small pose. He pointed it at her and clicked the button, followed by the sound of a flash.

Mariabell, immediately recognizing it as one of her memories, chuckled nervously. Although it was an showoff sort of display, it signified the figures general knowledge regarding her.

You may not be fully aware of who I may be, but I know every single detail about you. Even the fact you are an Otherworlder. [???]

Mariabell was caught off guard by the sudden and very specific information, taken further aback after realizing how boldly and calmly he said it.

After all, reincarnation wasn't a very known phenomena in the world. It was a very special case only people with the strongest souls would be capable of enduring.

Seriously? [Mariabell]

If I want to boast about knowing everything about everyone, then it makes sense I study them down to the most minute details, no? [???]

Mariabell couldn't tell if he was actually being serious or kidding with her, but she shrugged it off. Besides, she was getting distracted, so she'd much prefer if she actually did what she came for.

The figure knew full well that Mariabell hadn't come here for leisure talk, but it had been a very long time since he conversed with a person.

Shall we get down to business? [???]

Hoh? You knew? [Mariabell]

I would be putting shame to my name if I didn't. [???]

And your name is? [Mariabell]

Mariabell had very vague details regarding this being, the most prominent being that he was one that couldn't be fooled. This realm provided him all the information he needed regarding every single being in existence, although he mostly focused on the more prominent figures based on the information.

Whilst Mariabell wondered all of this, the figure only smirked with a hidden conceitedness that Mariabell failed to notice.

Emils Vainglory.

I see, then I shall refer to you as Emils. [Mariabell]

Woah, easy there! You're skipping like ten steps of formality. [Emils]

The figure, now revealed to be Emils, pretended to sweatdrop at the jump in formality whilst swaying his hand lightly.

Mariabell giggled lightly, amused by his reaction, her hand on her chin.

Perhaps, but then again you did stalk me ever since I was reincarnated. Perhaps even before that? [Mariabell]

Mariabell tilted her head, gesturing for confirmation from Emils who ceased to sway his hand.

Emils didn't respond, but he did smirk, and that was all Mariabell required to understand that his answer...

But enough of our friendly talk, I'll cut to the chase. [Mariabell]

You want me to join you, correct? [Emils]

Perhaps if it was the Mariabell of the past, she would've shivered at this man's insight... Although it wasn't really insight, moreso it was just general knowledge for him thanks to these shards.

But the current Mariabell, who just faced death three times in a single day whilst also sealing away a Demon Lord AND subjugating said Demon Lord's subordinates? Maybe not. Just maybe.

And I believe I have no choice? [Emils]

I don't think you aren't aware of the fact I didn't bother thinking of giving you two options. [Mariabell]

With a swift movement, Mariabell unsheathed the longsword Truth. Her eyes now conveyed deadliness as fractions of her aura were released around her.

Emils chuckled jovially, entertained by the reincarnated that believed she could subjugate him.

You seem passionate about your goal. [Emils]

Emils said amused, unfazed by the hostility displayed by Mariabell in the current situation. Perhaps things would finally get entertaining in his boring life inside the void.

Indeed, it's the only goal I am willing to go through such extreme lengths for. [Mariabell]

Mariabell only replied in a dark yet calm tone, influencing the shards of glass around her. Memories of the world Mariabell lived in, playing and repeating.

Man, guess what they say is true... Although there is something I must tell you, Mariabell. [Emils]

Mariabell raised an eyebrow in slight confusion, wondering what Emils had to say about her.

It didn't help that he began to release his aura too, filled with malice and negativity, before his eyes shone with a dangerous glint.

What you believe is "love", is nothing but pointless obsession. You only adore the idea of being "loved", so tell me, who hurt you~? [Emils]

Mariabell appeared and aimed a thrust at Emils, the tip of her blade nearing in on Emils under a second.

However, Emils stood unfazed as a eerily confident smile was present on his face.

Maybe. [Mariabell]

Emils noticed Mariabells eyes falter, a sense of conflict was given off for a split second before being replaced by confidence.

The man only widened his smile as he saw the blade approach his chest, he could've very well dodged it if he chose to..

Ting!

The blade made contact with Emils chest, but rather than the sound of piercing echoing, it was the sound of metal meeting metal that reverberated.

It was a sound not meant to come off of a blade meeting flesh... But Mariabell wasn't facing any flesh here.

Eh? [Mariabell]

The blade stopped in its place the moment it hit Emils skin, unmoving no matter how much power she inputted.

His chest was unfazed as the blade didn't dig even an inch deeper.

How... I boosted that attack with my Ultimate Skill to the point it wouldn't- [Mariabell]

Blah blah blah I get iiiiit, you're shocked and you can't help but express your thoughts. [Emils]

Emils displayed annoyance as he stopped Mariabell from continuing, before swatting the blade on his chest away with his hand.

Mariabell, sensing imminent danger, followed her instincts and immediately jumped back swiftly. Her face expressed a mix of surprise, shock and mild annoyance.

You fools who wield Ultimate Skills and boast so highly about it are nothing but a joke to point and laugh at. [Emils]

His voice was filled with disgust, mocking not only Mariabell but practically any Ultimate Skill wielder.

Hatred, contempt, disgust, it embarrassed him to think these people had reached the same plane of existence just because they wielded an Ultimate Skill like him.

None of you understand how to utilize this power properly. Observe, the true potential of the power you boast so highly of. [Emils]

Emils extended his right arm outwards, before a swirl of black and purple followed suit with a massive burst of aura. Mariabell nearly stumbled onto the ground as the sudden dispersed aura rushed through the surroundings.

The shards of glass around them blew away into nothingness, flying away as the aura pushed them with immense force. Emils has unleashed his entire aura, a pure white color that illuminated the darkness surrounding them.

With and Without limits;

The swirl began to devour Emils overly massive aura on an extreme rate, devouring it bit by bit as if it was chewing violently on it.

Limited and Unlimited;

As the swirl devoured Emils aura, it began to extend throughout his arm like a trees roots seeping deep into the soil.

Far and Near;

The swirl began to violently change between contracting and expanding throughout Emils arm, split second changes.

Purple to Black;

The mix of purple in the swirl was overtaken by black, removing it's texture completely as the ability turned pitch black.

Kuro to Shiro;

However, this was quickly followed suit by what appeared to be the covering of Emils aura into the black swirl.

Mariabell could barely follow what happened next, the aura had extended and contracted to Emils palm for half a second. This was immediately followed by the enveloping of what appeared to be a handle in Emils hand, finished by the formation of a strange weapon that extended as long as his own height.

Any indication of Emils releasing his aura or a frightening attack had dissapeared into the blade.

A beautiful blade of black, purple and white graced the void with it's divine presence, it's design gorgeous yet powerful as the moving surge of purple glowed as bright as the night stars.

The shards of glass that flew away cracked into tiny, miniscule pieces of glitter as they rained down upon the two individuals. One was bewildered, the other felt omnipotent.

Devour all of Creation, Baalzebub!

Emils roared as he announced the name of the weapon, Mariabell reacted with bafflement as her mouth was agape.

(Did he just...) [Mariabell]

Mariabell couldn't find the right words to express how she felt, neither in mind nor in words. Perhaps it was the sheer absurdity of witnessing the condensation of a damn Ultimate Skill into a weapon.

(No, is it even..) [Mariabell]

Mariabell was pretty clever when it came to different cultures and religions, so it wasn't too hard to figure out from the name that Baalzebub was similar to Beelzebub.

But what was the difference? Beelzebub must've been something that devoured the opponent, but what the hell was Baalzebub about?

Was it the name of the weapon? Was it the name of the technique? Mariabell let out an annoyed groan as she tried to make sense of the weapon.

Baalzebub and Beelzebub, I wonder what's the difference~. [Emils]

Perhaps Emils had caught up on her confusion, hence why he openly spoke in a taunting tone as if mocking her current predicament.

Mariabell clicked her tongue, further adding to Emils enjoyment as he seemed to take pleasure in her bewildered state.

Is it the same? Is it different? Perhaps they are since the names are similar, but are they really? Or are they completely different? [Emils]

Mariabell was now annoyed by Emils, her mind was racing across thousands of possibilities by the simple questions Emils unleashed on her.

The weapon in Emils hand wasn't even giving off an aura, despite it's eerie yet almost divine vibe. Mariabell understood from a glance that this weapon right here, was way beyond anything she could comprehend.

(No, wait. Didn't he say "utilize this power properly"? Does it perhaps still have the power to devour but in the form of a blade? But that doesn't make sense, wouldn't it be more efficient to use that vortex instead? Dang it!) [Mariabell]

Mariabell couldn't figure it out, it was simply beyond her mind. Emils took joy in her confusion, a look of smug present on his face.

However, the time for dragging this out had come to an end...

Shall we find out? [Emils]

Eh? [Mariabell]

Emils, without any further warning, dashed towards Mariabell without uttering another word. He aimed an slash from above, raising the blade above his head as he stopped right Infront of Mariabell.

Mariabell, although shocked by the sudden movement, quickly sidestepped to avoid the incoming slash.

Tear.

The blade swung downwards, hitting the ground as it missed Mariabell but tore a piece of her clothing. Mariabell immediately noticed something was wrong.

The sword had tapped the ground, and yet...

(There was no sound of a blade rushing through the air... Although spaceless and timeless, this place is still capable of producing sound...) [Mariabell]

Her initial attack on Emils had proven that, although Mariabell didn't understand in the slightest hoe that worked at all.

Emils smirked, tilting his sword sideways to follow up with another slash. Mariabell could understand from his smirk alone, that despite her instincts warning her of danger and imminent death, Emils was only playing with her.

What's the matter? Use your blade to block it, otherwise it's just a stick for show. [Emils]

The man taunted as Mariabell tilted her spine backwards the avoid the incoming slash, once again noticing the lack of sound despite it swinging through the air.

(Beelzebub should be the ability to devour, there is no doubt... Is it perhaps "devouring" sound aswell? Impossible...) [Mariabell]

As the blade changed course once again, Mariabell immediately brought her blade Infront of her to block her from the third slash.

Emils, however, grinned maliciously.

Fool. [Emils]

Emils and Mariabells weapons made contact with one another...

And that was exactly when Mariabell felt it, the reason for the absence of sound despite the slashes.

?!

Mariabell felt a heavy weight strike her from all directions, forcing her knees to bend and causing her to fall onto the ground as her grip loosened on the handle of her blade.

It was as if mountains upon mountains had been squashed onto her from every position, forcing her to feel immense pressure. If Mariabell possessed anything from her mortal body before she became a Saint, it would've been crushed under the pressure of this blade.

Shit! The blade?! [Mariabell]

Mariabell exclaimed as she dashed backwards, barely and narrowly avoiding the slash that nearly tore her blade in half.

Emils, seemingly satisfied, brought the blade Infront of him in a horizontal position.

Correct. Baalzebub concentrates all of Beelzebubs abilities into a single area, creating a weapon that destroys everything including sound. It does not devour, but everything it touches becomes nonexistent! [Emils]

Emils cheered, readying himself to charge in once more.

Mariabell, dumbfounded by the sudden revelation of how Baalzebub works, couldn't help but ask why the man would reveal his abilities.

Why would you- [Mariabell]

Because I know for a fact that even if I revealed it's abilities, you wouldn't be able to do anything to counter it! Besides, I've had this ability for so long without showcasing it that I just couldn't help but tell you about it! [Emils]

Whether it was just to mess with her even more, Mariabell didn't receive any time to express her annoyance. Emils had already rushed forward with the blade gripped tightly in his hand.

Baalzebub: Mazuwa Fesuta!

The blade extended to be twice as tall as it's initial length, aimed sideways to slice Mariabell into half.

Mariabell jumped in the air, avoiding the blade that sliced the wind into two.

Baalzebub: Banme chien!

Emils retracted the blade to it's initial length, before flash stepping Infront of Mariabell and aiming a downward slash.

Mariabell, having no choice, countered by unleashing an upwards slash. However, to her surprise, the blade collided with Emils blade rather than being sliced into two pieces.

(Wait...) [Mariabell]

Mariabell didn't even feel a tinge of strength in Emils blade, the overbearing pressure during the first collision was absent.

Both figures landed on the ground after colliding for a split second, a good gap between the two of them.

!? [Mariabell]

Mariabells face sweatdropped as an immense pressure befalled her blade, nearly causing her to let go of it.

(A delayed impact!) [Mariabell]

Emils blades effect took place a few seconds after the actual strike, delayed effects to be specific.

Baalzebub: Dai san no gekiryū

A torrent of purple slashes appeared around Emils, but the blade in Emils hand remained unmoving.

It was essentially, a barrier that would slice anything approaching it into pieces.

That's unfair. [Mariabell]

Misairu ni anata no ichi o ataete, sono ichi o anata no ichi ni shite, subete no ichi kara kōka-teki ni anata no ichi o sashihikimasu. [Emils]

What? [Mariabell]

Exactly, you aren't supposed to make any sense out of that. That is the same as our situations, you and I are by no means equal. [Emils]

Emils rushed forward once again, prompting Mariabell to turn tail and make a run for it. Mariabell knew that if that thing hit her, she'd have her souls shredded into pieces.

Tch, seems like it's impossible to have you join us... [Mariabell]

Mariabell immediately understood that the situation she was in is hopeless, meaning there was no point in trying to convince this person into helping her.

Baalze-

No point, do as you please. [Mariabell]

Mariabell began to crack, her body turning completely green as Emils ceased his onslaught.

The man immediately understood that Mariabell was leaving, prompting him to puff his cheeks in mild boredom.

However, I suggest you proceed with whatever you have planned quickly. After all, you wouldn't have kept watch over me if it wasn't for something you had planned? [Mariabell]

With a chuckle, Mariabells body cracked into a thousand pieces as she dissapeared from Emils sight without another word.

Hmmm... Is that so? [Emils]

Emils wasn't smiling, neither was he giving off a jovial expression... For the first moment since Mariabell stepped foot into this domain, Emils wasn't wearing an expression of confidence and pride.

For the first time, his expression had turned into a grim frown.

Know your place, trash. [Emils]

...
Ruberious

Mariabell opened her eyelids, revealing her bright pink eyes that held a hidden confidence. Her Magic Sense was greeted by five auras of excitement, six of grim and two of neutrality.

She was seated upon a throne, the majestic throne made of the finest materials in the world for Luminous Valentine only... Yet, Mariabell sat on it with a sense of pride.

Rise, my subordinates.

Noticing that all of them were bowing towards her, she gave a command to all of them as they stood up immediately.

The dark overthrew the light, whilst the neutral simply existed in-between.

I take your tasks have been completed? [Mariabell]

Mariabell turned to face the five auras of dark, figures hidden by the darkness that surrounded them. All of them, with words of confidence and boast, exclaimed their success.

Apostle of Specification, Delilah

The Six Saints have fallen under my command, not a word from me or your highness will be disobeyed! [Delilah]

The six auras of light shivered and let out sounds of annoyance, Delilah licked her lips as she took pleasure in their state of helplessness. She gave them a small stare with her red eye, causing them to lower their heads in shame as they recalled their brutal loss against her.

Mariabell, satisfied, looked over to the next person.

Apostle of Despair, Tirich

Those that opposed have been eliminated, any who tried to overthrow have been controlled. All that awaits is your command, your highness. [Tirich]

Those that found out about the takeover had immediately tried to oppose them, but Tirich cut them down with swiftness. Although he appeared expressionless underneath the mask, his chest was beaming with anticipation for the next command.

With a hum of acceptance, Mariabells eyes moved over to the next person.

Apostle of Shadows, Aiden

Rest assured, I have controlled the threads of information all across the country. Not a single soul shall escape me. [Aiden]

Mariabell didn't doubt his abilities, neither did she doubt he had managed to take control of Ruberious from the shadows in under a day.

These weren't words of pride, these were words of confidence. Aiden had assured that nothing escaped his grasp, Mariabell nodded as she was satisfied with his result.

She turned to face the next man, the person responsible for the death of Luminous's butler.

Apostle of Influence, Gunther

I have completed it alongside Delilah without fail, Incase the Saints have something up their sleeve... [Gunther]

Gunther glared at the Saints, reminding them of the consequences should they disobey Delilah or Mariabells command.

Turning to face the last person, her youngest yet strongest Apostle.

Apostle of Imagination, Druella

Well, I didn't really have anything to do, so all I can say is that I await your command. [Druella]

Out of all the Apostles, he seemed to be the most carefree and unfazed by her presence. His tone was one of familiarity rather than respect, but the other Apostles or even Mariabell didn't seem to mind.

Very well, it appears you did your work well... As for you two. [Mariabell]

Mariabell faced the two Saints that were standing Infront of her, their eyes lacked any sense of emotion as they stared at her with lifeless eyes.

She chuckled, almost laughed, recalling how these two had brutally failed to stop her despite their tag team.

We are yours to command/Your wish is our command. [Akiko/Hinata]

Both of them had been placed under the spell of Thought Domination, their Unique Skills failed to resist her Ultimate Skill.

Mariabell, now affirmed that her domination around Ruberious was complete, pondered silently over the words of Emils in that realm.

(Full Potential, you said? Mhm, perhaps you are right. Let's see, I do have a few ideas in mind that I could try~.) [Mariabell]

_____________________________________________

"We are nothingness. Our head is a void. And without anything around us, we are nothing. We become what we perceive."

Next Chapter: Trouble Brewing (P/3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.2K 21
Veldanava have another child and that is our lovable Rimuru Yup this is a remake since I'm not satisfied with the original This will be more wild and...
25.6K 637 12
That time I got reincarnated as a slime and In another world with my smartphone cross over. [Note:This is only an experimental Fan fiction so Don't E...
6.6K 216 5
what if Rimuru was Olivia's Father, what if Olivia valedstorm was actually a Princess and the daughter of the Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest and Testaross...
8.7K 201 5
It has been 7000 years since the Great Tenma War. After defeating Yuuki, Rimuru has gone into a deep sleep at the End of Time and Space. While she wa...