Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (๐Ÿ‹LIME๐Ÿ‹)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (๐Ÿ‹LIME๐Ÿ‹).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (๐Ÿ‹LEMON๐Ÿ‹)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (๐Ÿ‹VAGGIE LEMON๐Ÿ‹)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (๐Ÿ‹CHARLIE LEMON๐Ÿ‹)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer
The Sleepover and The Tango
Breaking out of the Shell
Amanda's Story: Welcome to Heaven

Biography

10.4K 103 46
By Nexaverse

Name: Y/N L/N. 

Nickname: (N/N)

Gender: Female

Species: Cat Sinner

Abilities: Claws, climbing, landing gracefully on her feet, Super hearing

Favorite Song: (F/S)

Favorite Color: (F/C)

Likes: Music, Dancing, Charlie's singing voice and kindness, Vaggie's determined protection, getting reformed, bells, toy mice, and Singing with her friends, gothic look.

Dislikes: Angel Dust's Guts, The Three Vs, Angels, Katie Killjoy. Charlie said, Drama. 

Appearance: Y/A (Your Appearance) For me, I went with Indigo, my OC for the Hazbin Hotel.

FRIENDS/LOVE INTERESTS

CHARLOTTE "CHARLIE" MORNINGSTAR - Princess of Hell, Daughter of Lillith and Lucifer. Girlfriend of Vagatha, or Vaggie, Best Friend, Lover.

VAGATHA/VAGGIE -  Charlie's girlfriend, Sinner Demon, a skilled fighter, Nicknamed "Pirate Siren". 2nd Best Friend, Killer, Lover.

ANTHONY/ANGEL DUST- Adult film star, Drag Queen, and Sex Worker. Master at getting on Y/N's nerves.

HUSK - Cat Sinner Demon, Gambler, Magician, Alcoholic, Smoker.

NIFFTY- Sinner Demon, Cook, Maid, Hyper little fella. 

ALASTOR- Overlord, The Radio Demon, Radio Host.

CHERRI BOMB - Sinner Demon, Angel Dust's best friend, Demolition Girl, Despises Overlords. 

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR - King of Hell, Father of Charlie Morningstar, Husband of Lillith Morningstar, The First Fallen Angel.

CARMILLA CARMINE - Overlordess, Combatant, Leader of the Weapons Industry in Pentagram City. Will protect her family no matter what happens. 

ENEMIES

THE THREE VS

VOX - Overlord, TV Demon, Alastor's Rival, Owner of Vox's Multimedia. A close associate to Velvette and Vox.

VALENTINO - Overlord, Moth Sinner, Owner of "you-know-what Studios". Angel Dust's Boss. A close associate of Velvette and Vox.

VELVETTE - Killer, fashionista trend hunter, Close Associate of Valentino and Vox.

ANGELS 

ADAM - Excorsist. Commander of the Exorcists. Wants to destroy all demons. Constantly on Lillith's nerves.

LUTE - Angel, exorcist, Adam's Subordinate, Second in command.

SERA - Arch Angel since the beginning of Time, knows Lillith and Lucifer personally and seeks to destroy all demons.

TIME TO CHECK IN TO THE HAPPY HOTEL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
50.5K 1.3K 13
Various x Female Imp[?] Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) has no memory of her life aft...
29.4K 378 18
ใ…คใ…ค ใ…ค โ› ๐‡๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š โœใ…คใ…ค โคฟ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" โ™ก โ— About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...
20.4K 424 10
Hazbin Hotel is the story of Glacia Frostwraith, a former assassin and current royal nanny of Charlie Morningstar, the princess of Hell, who pursues...