Final Lap | F1 oneshots

By writingforyoo

mostly Carlando and Lestappen oneshots based on real events or just imagination... Comment or text me what y... More

hello
expectations | CL16 & MV1
celebrations || CS55 & LN4
white lie | MV1 & CL16
games || LN4 & CS55
fan theories | LN4 & CS55
painkiller || CL16 & MV1
viva las vegas | MV1 & CL16
fan theories || LN4 & CS55
drunk || CL16 & MV1
memory loss | CS55 & LN4
replacement | CL16 & CS55
wrong room || MV1 & CL16
7 minutes | CS55 & LN4
bull riding || MV1 & LN4
my prince | CL16 & MV1
appendicitis || LN4 & CS55
streaming || CL16 & MV1
winners treatment || CS55 & LN4 & CL16
birthday | MV1 & CL16
tournament || LN4 & CS55
whirlpool || CS55 & LN4
truth or dare || LN4 & MV1
beach day | CL16 & MV1
late night calls || LN4 & CS55
wet conditions | MV1 & CL16
caught || LN4 & CL16
good boy || CL16 & MV1
reunion | CS55 & MV1
eight years || CS55 & MV1
special party | MV1 & CL16
first time || MV1 & CL16
miami || LN4 & CS55
join in || MV1 & CL16 & LN4
little girl | MV1 & CL16
piece of art || CS55 & LN4
blue rival | CL16 & MV1

drunk | MV1 & CL16

3K 68 1
By writingforyoo

fictional Sunday after the race

He did it again, Max had won again and it was freaking Charles out. Not that his enemy from child on had already three championships under his belt, he also broke one record after another. 

All that Charles had was here and there a win or a podium, but also that was now a couple of months ago and he started wondering if he was in the right car and the right team. For Red Bull everything seemed so easy, but Ferrari always seemed to fuck everything up.

It didn't really matter today, at least for Charles as he had decided to get drunk. He wanted to forget everything, at least for tonight. The summer break would start tomorrow so there was no race he had to think about, at least for the next weeks.

He could get drunk every fucking day from now on, he thought and to him it seemed like a good idea, a good strategy for the summer break. But as he know himself, strategies from Ferrari members weren't always that good.

But tonight it was and so he already had his third drink in his hand, standing at the bar and looking over the crowd. He didn't came here with any one particular but he already had spotted some other drivers.

They were all here with their team or girlfriends so Charles didn't had the need to join them as he had broken up with his girlfriend just two weeks ago. But because standing there and looking over the people didn't seem right either, he went to the dance floor.

Max had watched all of his moves. He was currently sitting in the same club, celebrating his win, what number it was he didn't know himself. He had won a lot in the last months and these parties were getting pretty boring, it was always the same.

People congratulating him as he and Kelly walked in the club holding hands. His girlfriend chatted with fans, friends and other people whilst he was sipping on his drink. It wasn't any different today.

Despite today some of Kelly friends joined them, some people from Monaco. Max knew them quickly but as far as he knew it was a very good friend of Kelly with her boyfriend and two additional male friends.

One of them was sitting pretty close to Kelly but Max really didn't care. Over the last weeks they hadn't been close, hadn't had sex and if they kissed it was always just a quick touch of their lips, nothing deeper.

Max felt drifting away from her but at the moment he didn't care. He had won today and he was happy about it, likewise with his drink on which he was nipping whilst still watching the Monegasque.

Charles had made his way over to the dance floor and was dancing crazy in his state, with his sixth or seventh drink in his hand. Even Max had lost count even though he had watched his rival since he had set a foot into the club.

The Monegasque was wearing a beige shirt and dark trousers and Max had to admit that it looked good on Charles. They had gone to party a couple of times at the begin of the season and Charles always had dressed up nice, giving Max a certain tingle in his stomach.

As that exact feeling was coming back now, Max shook his head and tried to look away. He needed to look after woman, finding a new girlfriend if his relationship with Kelly was really going to an end.

It sounded hard but Max couldn't be single, he couldn't afford for the media or anyone to dig into his love life, eventually finding out that he isn't straight, he couldn't take that risk so he needed another girl by his side.

When he had found a cute blonde into the crowd he watched her from his seat and he even wanted to get up, talk to her, but she moved and danced over to another guy, Charles. The Monegasque was more than drunk at this point and didn't even notice the beauty next to him.

She noticed that, but didn't move away and instead threw her arms around his neck. Immediately Max got a bad feeling in his stomach and put his drink on the table. As he wanted to tell Kelly that he would go to the bathroom, he noticed that his girlfriend and one of her male friends were gone.

He really didn't care, and made his way over to the dance floor.

"I think you should go." he shouted over the loud music right into the blonde's face.

First she just looked weirdly at Max and even made a gesture for him to piss of, but then Charles noticed Max and a smile appeared on his face.

"Maxie!" he slurred and the blonde looked even more confused but disappeared quickly.

"You wanted to kiss her, wanted to take her home?" Max asked his rival, just to make sure he didn't do anything Charles didn't want.

"Oh Maxieee, I don't kiss girls, I am gaaaay." he shouted and suddenly had a new drink in his hand, from which he took a big sip.

Max was to surprised to act for a moment and just looked at Charles's face.

"You're what?" he blurred out, still not believing what he had heard.

"I like boys." Charles slurred and suddenly put his free arm around Max's neck, to pull him closer.

Max frown for a moment because of the sudden closeness, but didn't move away, also as Charles leaned closer to his ear.

"Especially such bad boys like you, Maxie." he whispered and Max's heart stopped for a moment.

Was that really Charles Leclerc talking to him, or was this some parallel universe of his dreams. There was nothing to lie about that he had dreamed of the Monegasque before. He would never admit it, but in some nights he had pictured Charles being gay.

Gay for him, because for a time now Max knew he was bi, also would never admit that but something was about the Monegasque that made him curious, that attracted him. One one flight back to Monaco he had completely overdone it.

After such a dream of him and Charles he had googled pictures of him, and them together and somehow ended up on fan pages and even fan fictions. It was cringe and he said after each sentence he would stop, but he never did.

This even made him more curious what it would be, being with Charles like that and he build this little fantasy world in his head, where all of that was possible, but obviously it was never possible in real life, that for sure.

But loose arm around his neck and the not breath of the Monegasque next to his ear were something else, which caused him to wonder if that was really happening.

"Have you lost your language Verstappen?", Charles giggled under the influence of the alcohol, "I can't speak Dutch though, ik ben Charles, that's all I got."

A heatwave rushed through Max's body as he heard Charles speaking Dutch, that accent was to kill for.

"I can teach you more." Max whispered back, not knowing what words were coming out of his mouth.

"Oh yes, that would be so much fun." Charles slurred and put his empty glass away, before throwing his second arm also around Max's neck.

"What about we go back I'll teach you some." Max said and winked, trying to breath slowly but feeling this extremely heat in his body.

Max's wasn't drunk and he had no bad intentions, but he really cared about people, especially Charles and leaving him here wouldn't end well. Either he would end up in a woman's bed he didn't want to, or the press would make a big story out of his drunk state.

"Are you inviting me to your room Maxie?" Charles slurred and as he took his head back from Max's ear he brushed the Dutch's cheek, sending shivers through Max's body.

He needed to get them out there quickly, because if Charles would keep up with his behavior, even it was just his drunk state and nothing he would normally do, these movements turned him on. Max was just a man and such touches and deep voices in his ear drove him crazy.

"Follow me." he therefore said and without really thinking about it he grabbed Charles's hand and pulled him out of the club into a taxi.

The driver was driving back to the hotel whilst the two man were at in the back of the car, Max at the window seat and Charles in the middle right next to him, their hands still intertwined, without any of them noticing.

Charles was the first to look at their hands and a drunk smile appeared on his face.

"I like you Maxie." he slurred and as the times before a tingle went through Max's stomach as he heard him say that nickname.

Max needed some moments to take these words in before he brushed his thumb over the back of Charles hand.

"I think I like you too Charlie." he whispered and then looked into Charles's eyes, were a sparkle appeared.

"Charlie" the Monegasque giggled and snuggled closer to Max, "I like that."

"Yeah, you do?" Max asked and carefully brushed a hair strain out of Charles face while smiling at him.

"Mhh, I do."

He snuggled even closer and looked up to Max whilst his head was laying on the Dutch's shoulder. Max's look went down after a few minutes, to the pink lips of Charles and he didn't know why but there seemed to be an invisible band, pulling him closer.

In his mind he could already feel the breath of the Monegasque on his lips, but the taxi stopped at that exact time and the driver asked them to leave. Quickly Max paid and then helped Charles out, into the hotel and over to the elevators, who came directly.

"What room are you staying in?" Max asked inside the elevator.

He wanted to bring Charles back to his room as the Monegasque was really drunk and needed his sleep. Also Max knew that if he would end up with Charles alone in a hotel room, probably his, that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

The touches at the club and the tension in the taxi were enough for him and his body to go crazy, his little friend down there also got excited and it was probably the first time he did, for another man.

"I wanna go with you." Charles answered and threw himself against Max, who was leaning against the back of the elevator.

Instantly Max's hands landed on Charles's waist and he held him tight, not wanting to push him away.

"You can't, we can't, you're drunk." Max tried to explain to the Monegasque, but also to himself.

"But I don't wanna be alone tonight." Charles slurred and looked up to Max with his puppy eyes, to which even mad Max couldn't do anything.

He sighed and then left at his floor, pulling the Monegasque with him. As soon as he had opened his hotel room door, the giggles from Charles and the tipsy jumps disappeared.

"I don't feel well Maxie, I feel sick."

Max immediately recognized and noticed what was about to happen and quickly shoved Charles into the bathroom to the toilet, where the Monegasque vomited two seconds later. Some parts also got on his shirt and so, after he had finished it, Max carefully helped Charles out of his shirt.

He threw it into the sink and grabbed the toothbrush from the hotel, which was laying, still packed, next to the sink to hand it over to Charles. But the Monegasque was too tried and too weak to hold it up himself and so Max sat behind him, leaning against the wall of the bathroom, brushing Charles's teeth.

"Stay awake Charlie, please just let me help you clean and then you can go to bed." Max whispered into Charles ear while finishing with the toothbrush.

Then he helped his rival on his two feet and over to the bed, on which they both fell. Max stood up again and wanted to walk over to the bathroom, to clean himself, but a hand held him back.

"Don't leave me." Charles slurred and had problems with keeping his eyes open.

"I will come back, give me two minutes." he said calmly before he quickly went into the bathroom.

His teeth were brushed in three seconds and then he just stood there, watching himself in the mirror. Thoughts went through his head about the last minutes and hour. Charles's words and touches, it had been like his little imaginary world, but was it real.

"Fuck." Max cursed as he thought about Charles's hot breath again his ear or his hands in his neck.

When he looked down on himself he noticed what these thoughts had made to him, his dick was already half hard and showing itself visibly through his pants. Automatically his hand wandered down, palming over his bump.

He couldn't do that, not here with Charles laying three meters away in his bed. But exactly this thought was turning him on even more and he couldn't help himself but dropping his hand in his boxers.

Max had dreams of Charles hand or mouth around him before, waking up with a hard one in the morning, but he had never masturbated at the thought of him before. It would be the first time, but he tried not to, as much as his body craved it.

"Maxie?" Charles drunk but high voice came from the bedroom and Max immediately pulled his hand out of his boxers.

Quickly he washed his hand and face with cold water before slipping into his sleeping short, that were laying next to the shower. Then he switched the light of the bathroom off and went over to the bed.

With enough space between them he laid down, because if he would touch the Monegasque, Max was sure he would get hard again.

"Maxie?" he heard Charles's feather light voice again, "Do you like me?"

Max's heart started beating a little faster and he took a deep breath before answering.

"I do, Charlie." Max sighed, "I like you very much."

"I love you too my Maxie." Charles slurred and suddenly snuggled up to Max, who automatically wrapped both arms around the Monegasque.

He wanted to say something about the words Charles had used but he fell asleep before he could, with Charles in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 888 38
A collection of story ideas about everyone's favourite drivers
22.6K 274 34
Formula 1 One- shots 1 one-shot a day, keeps reality away. I will do driver ships and oc Requests are always open I will also do F2 drivers if you l...
42.8K 239 28
ALL DONE BY ME ON TUMBLR @amaranthineghost <3 MOST PROOFREAD BY @foreveralbon ON TUMBLR !!! <333
67.8K 2.5K 49
A little Carlando and Lestappen story, from all of their point of view :) It takes place around the Monaco GP from 2021, exploring the complicated re...