INVISIBLE STRING, jack hughes...

By jjstruelove

。・:*˚:✧。 AVEN TAYLOR, daughter of beloved coach Chris Taylor for New Jersey Devils. Aven finds herself falli... More

INVISIBLE STRING ⁂
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four

thirty-eight

2K 43 28
By jjstruelove

✧˖*°࿐ BUT IF THE STORYS OVER
WHY AM I STILL WRITING PAGES?
taylor swift

Aven faced the wall with her blankets thrown over her. She had been lying in bed for an hour after their flight had landed back in Michigan.

"Are you dead?" Lily asked from her bed, shooting Bella a weary stare.

Aven groaned, flipping over to face them. "Not yet."

"Oh, stop." Bella rolled her eyes. "You can't mope. We just got back. Do you know how crazy the parties are gonna be?"

"I'm tired. I have jet lag." Aven shrugged, rubbing her eyes.

Bella cocked her a head to the side. "No, you have Jack-lag. So, let's go. You're coming out tonight. Plus, Mark is really looking forward to seeing you."

Aven pressed her lips together in a debate. She ultimately gave in, spending over an hour getting ready with her roommates.

Lilys black boot heels adorned her paler skin, matching with the tight black corset top and skirt. Aven gave herself a once over in the mirror, brushing her blonde hair from her shoulder. "Is this too slutty?"

"Yes." Lily scrunched her nose up, her chin on Avens shoulder. "But it's a hot slutty. I've seen worse."

"She's right." Bella agreed. "You look good, Aven. Come on now."

The three ventured off towards the familiar bar, it seemingly more packed than usual as they walked inside.

Aven followed the girls to the bar, watching as they asked for sweet tea vodkas, Aven nodding along.

A hand pressing to her lower back had her turning her head, tilting it upwards to meet his height as he smiled down at her. "Hi."

"Hey." She blushed slightly, feeling the warmth on her skin from his gentle touch, his thumb brushing back and forth as he moved closer to her, leaning in to order a drink.

By the time Aven had finished her third sweat tea vodka, she was already feeling the buzz catch up to her as she leaned the back of her head on his shoulder.

With the vibration of the music, Aven felt more at peace. A hand pressing against her lower stomach as her arm wrapped his neck.

His head tilted down, their lips inches apart. His eyes trailed down to the gloss of her lips, his free hand coming to hold her jaw.

Aven bit her bottom lip, their bodies rocking slightly to the beat of the music as they were more secluded towards the back of the bar.

She chuckled, his hand falling back to her waist as she narrowed her eyes.

Luke was across from them, staring at her with a cocked brow. Aven shot him a glare, her eyes flicking over to the boy beside him.

He stared at her, gulping as he watched Marks hand trail down her stomach, holding her body to his tightly.

Aven felt her lips quirk into a smirk, the lights illuminating off his light eyes that swallowed with anger. She felt Marks lip press kisses on her jaw, her eyes tracing over his lips.

She parted her lips, her free hand knotting in his light brown hair as she brought her lips to his, humming at the bitterness of the alcohol on his tongue.

She pulled back after a few seconds, biting down on her bottom lip once again as her eyes trailed back towards him.

Jack had his hands balled up into fists, his chest heaving as his lips pressed down hard together.

"Come on." Aven muttered to Mark, dragging him along to mingle with the other guys. All heads turned to them as they talked among themselves.

"Oh, hey lovebirds." Dylan stuck his bottom
lip out, earning a scrutinizing glance from Jack.

Aven winked at Duker before turning her attention back towards the group. "Who wants to have fun?"

"I don't like the way you're saying that." Luke shook his head, his hands coming up by his head.

"It's harmless." Aven shrugged, puckering her lips as she pointed her finger between the group of boys. "Jack Hughes."

Jack furrowed his brows, his knuckles white from clenching the table. "What?"

"You're always down for some fun, aren't you?" Aven cocked her head to the side, her teeth showing as she smiled.

Jack crossed his arms, gesturing for her to continue. "You wait right here, Jack. I'll be back."

Aven sauntered over to the bar, holding her hair in one hand as she scrunched her nose at the bartender. "Can I get a lime, a salt shaker, and a shot of tequila, by chance?"

"Usually I would say no, but since it's you...yes." TJ smiled, his familiar face made her feel warm as he collected each of her requests.

Aven blew him as kiss, holding the salt between her elbow and ribcage.

"Oh, God help us." Dylan face palmed, realizing her intent.

Jack swallowed thickly as her hands came to fiddle with the collar of his shirt, his skin exposed just below the collarbone.

"Yeah?" Aven asked.

"Knock yourself out." He replied simply, his heart racing made the simplicity of the situation seem more complex.

Aven could feel adrenaline rushing through her body as Jacks hands leaned on the table, all eyes on them. She placed the lime in his mouth after squirting droplets of the juice on his chest up to his neck.

She watched as she shook the salt onto the liquid, it sticking like glue. She held her hair back, one hand on his lower hip as the other kept his head cocked back.

Aven dragged her tongue along the trail of salt, hearing the groan in his throat as she tugged his hair, making their eyes meet. She threw the shot back into her mouth, coughing slightly.

On her tip toes, she leaned for the lime, feeling the way their lips rubbed for just a second, she flipped it back into her mouth, biting down slightly.

"Yeah!" Rutger whooped, laughing obnoxiously.

"He's dying on the inside." Ethan chuckled, seeing how pale Jacks face had become as he attempted to recover.

Aven rubbed her hands on her skirt, catching Luke's eye as he fought a laugh. "God, I'm tired. Who's taking me home?"

"I will." Mark offered sweetly.

"I got it." Jack stood up slightly, flashing the boy a fake smile. "Let's go, Aven."

Aven crossed her arms. "Do you wanna take me home that bad? Where's your girlfriend?"

"Don't have. She broke up with me." Jack informed her, raising his brows slightly.

Her face fell slightly with guilt. "Oh, sorry."

"Don't worry about it." He shook his head. "Let's just got you home."

Aven nodded shyly, walking beside him as the exited the bar. "I think Bella and Lily went back to Jacobs."

"Yeah, they did." Jack nodded with confirmation. "They asked if you wanted to go but you were preoccupied. I told them I'd get you home safe."

"You didn't have to do that." Aven shook her head, leaning into him slightly from the coldness. "You don't have to walk me either."

Jack shrugged. "But I want to."

"Did you guys really break up?" Aven asked, keeping her eyesight locked on the darkness of the Ann Arbor sky.

"Yes." Jack directed her across the path towards the halls. "We broke up last night. Apparently she heard our entire conversation in the hallway."

Aven blinked, frowning. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

"Hey." Jack placed a hand on her back. "No it isn't. It was gonna happen anyways. You know, seeing you as much as have within the last view weeks made me realize a lot."

"Did it?" Aven asked, knitting her brows together.

Jack had his hands in his pockets once again before he opened the door, letting her inside the hall. "Yes. A lot."

Aven hugged herself, smiling softly as they entered the elevator. A wave of deja vu hit her as she finally looked at him.

His hair was still that short length, just a few strands covering his forehead. His eyes were still round and full with love. His lips were still pink and kissable. He was still Jack. He was still her Jack.

"This way." She directed him, fumbling with her card as she unlocked it, he followed behind her. "Are they crashing there?"

"Apparently." Jack nodded, watching as she kicked her shoes off, he stayed put by the door.

She chuckled softly, ignoring the way her head pounded. "Don't be awkward. You can come fully in."

"Are you sure? I was just gonna leave." Jack rocked on his heels, gesturing towards the locked door.

Aven looked down at her hands, nodding. "If you want to go."

"Do you want me to go?" Jack asked, beginning to walk closer to her. "If you want me to stay, i'll stay, Aven."

"Please don't leave." Aven practically begged, her head tilted up as he was closer to her.

Jack nodded, bringing a hand to brush her blonde locks from her face. "I'll stay for however long. You just tell me."

Aven brought her shaky hands to cup his cheeks, bringing his forehead down to hers. "Okay. I'm sorry I kissed him."

"Don't be." Jack shrugged. "As much as I wanted to choke him out, it wasn't my place."

"I just wanted to make you jealous." Aven admitted, his thumb coming to tilt her head up. "Did it work?"

Jack laughed lightly, running his thumb along the sharpness of her jaw. "You don't know the effect you have on people, Aves."

"So, it did." Aven beamed, sticking her tongue out.

"You're so beautiful." Jack hummed, her face twisting with awe as she blinked, his eyes staring at her with admiration.

Aven breathed deeply, flickering her eyes between his.
With passion, she smashed her lips against his, catching him off guard as he pulled away.

"Oh, fuck." Aven cupped her mouth, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

"No, no." Jack grabbed her hands. "Don't be. Are you sure? You're still a little tipsy. I don't want you to look back on this night and regret it."

Aven shook her head. "I'll never regret anything with you."

Jack smiled, grabbing her jaw as he kissed her, their hands becoming needy for one another as her body met the wall. She hummed into his mouth, feeling her legs being hoisted around his body as he carried them both over to her bed.

JACK HAS W RIZZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 3.2K 100
quinn, jack, and luke hughes imagines and preferences requests open! imagines are short, just letting you know
14.9K 352 20
JH86 - REPUTATION "HE MUST LIKE ME FOR ME"
28.5K 324 52
Following a breakup with her ex-fiancé, Morgan Carter relocates to New York to live with her brother, Cedric, a professional NHL player for The NY Ra...
217K 1.7K 25
Madelyn Hart was the only child, but she lived next door to three boys. Quinn, Luke, and her all time favorite Jack. Ever since she can even remember...