Sugar Rush

By open_trash

"You need money, i want a sugar baby. it's a win-win situation!" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 [M]
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 [M]
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 [M]
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Epilogue
A/N

Bonus 1

716 39 4
By open_trash

It was not that the days were getting long, but for Seokjin, every minute away from Namjoon was like years apart. He was looking at the frame on his table and a sweet smile came on his face. His eyes started to sparkle and a pink hue came to his ears. There was a knock on his door and he looked up. Yoongi came in with some files and a tab. He put the files on the table, "You have to sign those. I have read them and Hoseok has reviewed them. The review reports are in the last file. Your schedule for tomorrow is comparatively free."

Seokjin hummed, "I'll call you when I am done signing."

"Umm..." Yoongi cleared his throat, "I wanted to ask you for something." Seokjin closed the file he had picked and nodded at Yoongi. "We are going to Rome this Saturday, right?" Seokjin nodded, "Can we go there in Jungil Airways?"

Seokjin raised his eyebrow, "Why would I go with some random private flight when I own a private jet, Yoongi?"

"Yeah, I know... but-"

There was a knock on the door followed by Hoseok coming in, "Oh, Yoongi hyung is here too." He went near Seokjin and smiled, "Hyung, can we go with Jungil Airways to Rome this Saturday?"

Seokjin rolled his chair a little back as he put one leg over the other, "What is happening? Why are both of you asking for the same thing? What is so special about that particular airway?"

Before Hoseok could answer, there was yet another knock which followed Namjoon coming in with a huge pout. He passed Hoseok and Yoongi and went straight to Seokjin, "Hyung-ah..." Seokjin chuckled as Namjoon whined, "Can we board Jungil Airways instead of your private jet to Rome? Jiminie is flying this Saturday and it is his first international flight. Till now the farthest he had flown was Jeju island. Please? It will make him really happy!"

Seokjin smirked as he looked at Yoongi and Hoseok, "That is why you guys were asking for it." he looked at Hoseok, "Seok-ah, I understand why Yoongi wants to fly in that airways, but what about you?"

Hoseok smiled awkwardly, "Kookie and Taetae are coming to Rome for an art exhibition. So I was hoping to go with them on the flight that Jimin is flying."

Seokjin nodded, "Of course, of course." He sighed, "Look I understand all of your concerns, but I literally own a jet. That can fly according to my convenience. Why would I even think about changing that?"

"P'Jin..." The door opened followed by Mew coming in. He directly sat on the couch and turned his face to Seokjin, "Let's go with Jungil Airways this Saturday. It will be fun to fly with something new."

Seokjin sighed, "Gulf is coming with us to Rome?"

The confident look that Mew had drained out, "How did you know?"

Seokjin smiled sarcastically, "I already have three applications before you for the same exact reason. Jimin is flying the plane and everyone wants to support him."

Namjoon turned to everyone and pursed his lips in a straight line. Yoongi was the first one to bow to Seokjin and leave followed by Hoseok. Mew got up and sighed, "You have become immune to my charms."

Seokjin rolled his eyes but laughed a little, "Get out, Mew!" When Mew was gone, he looked at Namjoon, "Why are you still here?"

Namjoon pouted, "Come on, hyung. It is just a one-time thing. And Jimin won't fly internationally for the first time again. Can you not adjust your habits just this once? Please?"

Seokjin sighed and went to Namjoon, "Joonie..."

"Don't Joonie me!" Namjoon huffed as he looked away from Seokjin.

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, "Aren't you becoming bratty day by day?"

Namjoon gulped as he heard Seokjin's voice change but he just shrugged, "I agree that most of the time my demands are unreasonable. But you still complete them! Why not this?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Such a baby!" When Seokjin walked away from him, Namjoon's pout deepened. Guess he will have to fly in a private jet when he could have supported his friend. Seokjin picked up the intercom and pressed 1. "Yoongi, book all the tickets with Jungil Airways. Only for departure. We are still returning in the private jet."

Namjoon smiled brightly. He sprinted towards Seokjin and hugged him tightly, "I knew you wouldn't say no to me. Thank you so much!"

Seokjin chuckled, "Well, every favour comes with a price." He whispered near Namjoon's ear.

"Of course!" Namjoon said with a smirk, "Whatever you want."

~

The airport was very busy. The reason? Some idols were coming back from their tour and the fans and media were ready with their cameras to capture them. It was so crowded that the airport needed extra security. Which again added people to the airport.

"Ugh, this is why I hate normal flights." Seokjin huffed and slumped beside Namjoon, putting his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Stop complaining, for god's sake. If you have so much trouble, why don't you take the private jet? We all will go on this flight."

Seokjin raised his eyebrow. The fucking audacity! "First of all, you begged me to come with you. Secondly, I am here for Namjoon. Not you."

Yoongi was about to retort but a smile grew on his face as he heard Jimin's voice, "Oh, you guys are here!" 

"Mini-yah!" Yoongi immediately hugged Jimin and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"Ugh. Couples!" Mew rolled his eyes.

Yoongi turned around and narrowed his eyes, "Really? Gulf is literally sitting on your lap."

Jimin held Yoongi's hand, "Leave them be. I don't have much time before I have to clock in. I just came here to meet you."

Yoongi sighed and nodded. He patted Jimin's head as he smiled sweetly at him, "I am really proud of you, my little captain."

"Hyung..." Jimin whined and hid his face on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi pecked the side of his head, "Best of luck, baby. Hwaiting."

Jimin nodded, "Thank you. I'll leave then. See you in Rome."

Yoongi smiled widely as he saw Jimin run to his crew. His dark blue uniform was really attractive. The three stripes on his coat said that he was the First office of the flight. Yoongi was so proud of him. His baby had come a long way.

~

Hello passengers. This is your First Officer Park Jimin speaking. Thank you for flying with Jungil Airways. Your captain for tonight is Ok Taecyeon. The temperature in Korea is 25 degrees Celsius. This is the direct flight to Rome. We will land in 13 hours and 30 minutes. The temperature in Rome will be 15 degrees Celsius. I hope you listen to all the instructions given by the flight attendants and cooperate with them. Enjoy the flight!

Yoongi smiled brightly as he listened to Jimin's announcements. Jimin was going to fly as a captain in charge for the first time. He had achieved his dream. What more can Yoongi possibly ask? He was a little teary but he won't tell that to others.

The plane ride was smooth. Seokjin and Namjoon slept the entire way in each other's arms. Mew and Gulf were watching the series on Mew's laptop. Hoseok and Taehyung slept halfway through while Jungkook just sat between them, concentrating on his digital art. When the plane landed, all of them waited outside the airport for Jimin to clock out so that they could meet him. As soon as Jimin came out, they all cheered for him. He paused a little before going to them laughing loudly as his friends made a ruckus about the situation.

"You did great, Minnie hyung!" Gulf chirped. Everyone was shocked about how much energy he had left after a long flight.

Jimin giggled, "Thank you. It was really special because of you all." All his friends congratulated him. Namjoon even gave him a little gift for his first flight. It said it was from him, Taehyung and Jungkook but he knew that Namjoon thought of it first. He was grateful to them that they made his first international flight so special.

Yoongi went to Jimin and held his hand, "I have a little surprise for you. I hope you like it."

Jimin's eyes went wide, "Surprise?"

"Jimin-ah!"

A little gasp escaped Jimin's mouth. He looked to his left and a small appeared on his face, "Eomma..."

Mrs Park walked to Jimin and cupped his cheek, "I am so proud of you. Our Jiminie flew all the way here. I was on the plane with you. I told everyone that my son is flying this plane."

Jimin chuckled with teary eyes, "Eomma..." He hugged his mother tightly as the tears fell on his cheeks, "Thank you for coming, eomma." He broke the hug and cleaned his face, "But who told you, I was..."

Mrs Park smiled sweetly, "This young man, Yoongi, came to our house a few days ago with three tickets. He told us that you have become a pilot and are flying internationally for the first time. How could I not come when my son is doing such a great job?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "Hyung..."

"Yah! Jimin-ah." Jimin turned around and smiled wider when he saw his older brother coming to him, "When were you going to tell me that you are a pilot? I would have applied for a family discount."

Mrs Park hit him on the shoulder, "Aish. Look at this brat." She turned to Jimin, "Don't listen to him. I am really proud of you."

Jimin was really happy that his mother and brother were there for his first flight. He turned to his brother, "Hyung, appa...?"

His brother smiled sadly, "He didn't come. But don't worry. We are trying to persuade him." He patted Jimin's head, "He'll come around soon."

Jimin nodded. He wished that his father would just see him as he was. After a while, it was time to leave the airport. They had created enough chaos. Everyone sat in their respective cars and left the airport one after the other. Jimin and Yoongi were the last ones left. When they were about to sit in the car, they heard someone arguing in Korean. Yoongi looked in the direction of the noise and immediately stopped Jimin. Jimin looked at Yoongi with a confused expression. Yoongi signalled towards the chaos. When Jimin looked at it, he sighed and shook his head. Slowly he went to the guard who was arguing in Italian with an old man. "Em, Excuse me. What is the problem?"

The guard turned to Jimin and sighed when he saw the pilot's uniform, "This gentleman is exiting from the wrong gate. This is for the business class exclusively."

Jimin nodded, "I understand. But he is with me. I think he followed me without knowing the rules. Can you let him go this once?"

The guard nodded, "Fine fine."

Jimin looked at the man and smiled a little, "Appa?"

Mr Park huffed and looked away, "I saw your mother leaving the same gate. Why can I not go through this gate?"

Jimin chuckled, "Because this is for business class exclusively."

Mr Park gave a nod, "Stupid rule."

Jimin smiled, "I agree."

Mr Park cleared his throat, "Uh... Good job. With the flight, I mean. Your Italian is good too."

Jimin's smile deepened, "Thank you."

"And uh..." Mr Park looked away from Jimin, "Tell your b- friend that I can book my flight tickets myself."

Yoongi bowed to him, "I am sorry if the tickets were a little overboard." He was internally celebrating that he could bring Mr Park to fly with Jimin.

Mr Park nodded. "Where am I staying?"

Yoongi's eyes went wide, "Oh, yes. You are staying at the same hotel as us. There are no other cars left. You can come with us. I mean, if you want to. If not, I can book another cab. Yeah, I'll go in another cab."

"No need." Mr Park said immediately, "I mean, you don't have to waste your money."

Jimin cooed at his father internally. The car ride was as awkward as it could get. No one spoke anything as Yoongi sat in the front passenger seat with Jimin and Mr Park in the back seat. Even the driver could feel the impending awkwardness in the air. Yoongi left the car as soon as they reached the hotel. He arranged for the luggage to be sent to the respective rooms. Mr Park stood a little closer to Jimin and cleared his throat, making Jimin turn back.

"I-" He sighed, "I am proud of you. And I am sorry, I treated you that way. I should ha-"

His speech was cut short as Jimin hugged Mr Park tightly. Mr Park was shocked at first but then hugged Jimin back. Jimin's eyes were already watery but when his father hugged him back, he couldn't help but cry bitterly.

"Aish." Mr Park patted his back, "You are a big boy now. Why are you crying?"

Jimin broke the hug and wiped his face quickly, "I am sorry, appa. I won't cry."

Mr Park shook his head, "I should be one apologising, Minie-ah. It must be hard for you." He gulped a little, "Will you forgive me?"

Jimin hugged him again, "Of course, appa. How can I not?"

Mr Park chuckled, "That's a relief. I was worried you would hold a grudge against me. I am glad you are more like your mother and not me."

Jimin laughed a little and broke the hug, "Appa, thank you for making this flight more special for me. I will never forget this."

Mr Park nodded and patted his head, "You should hold on to him." He signalled at Yoongi who was busy giving instructions to the guards. "He stood for three days in front of our house just so that I would let him in and listen to him."

Jimin gasped a little. He looked at Yoongi. He didn't know Yoongi could be so romantic. How much did his hyung love him? He looked at his father and nodded, "I will."

His father hummed. "I like him but I will make him uncomfortable for a little longer."

Jimin snickered and shook his head, "Appa..." He whined, "Just don't go overboard."

His father nodded but Jimin knew it was not sincere. He saw his father go to Yoongi. Yoongi immediately became attentive. "Where is my room?"

"It is 1308, sir." Yoongi said as if he was addressing his boss. To be honest, Yoongi didn't even talk like that with Seokjin. Jimin knew this would be entertaining. When Mr Park went into the hotel, Yoongi sighed. He went to Jimin and rested his head on his shoulder, "I think your father hates me."

Jimin giggled a little. He patted Yoongi's back lightly, "He doesn't. I promise."

Yoongi looked at Jimin and smiled widely, "Let's go to our room, yeah?"

~

The night was so beautiful that Jimin could just go out and walk in the streets of Rome. But he was too tired. He had a two-day break before he had to fly back to Korea. So he decided against going out. He would rather stay in the hotel with Yoongi. After he had dinner with his family and Yoongi, he wanted to go to his room. Yoongi was being sceptical. He was stalling a lot. Weirdly Yoongi was bonding with Jimin's older brother a lot. And Jimin was happy with that but he really wanted to just sleep. He looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes, "Can we go back, please?"

Yoongi sighed, "Okay." He just could not resist Jimin's pout.

As they went to the room, Yoongi immediately went into the bathroom, confusing Jimin yet again. Before he could even think of anything, Yoongi shouted from the bathroom, "Jimin-ah, come in quickly!"

Jimin gasped. There was a little tremble in Yoongi's voice. Jimin dashed into the bathroom just to stop at the entrance, "Hyung..." He whined.

Yoongi chuckled. He was sitting in the bathtub filled with bubbles and rose petals. There were candles surrounding the tub. Yoongi tilted the wine glass he had in his hand, "Last surprise for today. I promise." He smiled widely, "Would you like to join me, Captain Park Jimin-nim?"

Jimin shook his head and looked away. He was controlling his tears as he comprehended the feelings that Yoongi had for him. He never said it out loud. Yoongi wasn't one of them. But these small efforts and moves that Yoongi pulled out of nowhere were far better than words which may just have been empty. He slowly ditched his clothes and started walking toward Yoongi. He could feel Yoongi's eyes on him, checking him out. As soon as he slowly dipped his leg in the tub, Yoongi's hand was on his thigh.

Yoongi looked at Jimin from where he sat, "You always look so ethereal. I don't know if I should ruin you or worship you."

Jimin smirked a little before sitting in front of Yoongi, back touching his chest. He sighed as the warm water made all the tension in his muscles melt. Yoongi put the glass down, took some water in his hand and slowly dropped it on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin moaned and relaxed more. Yoongi circled his arm around Jimin's waist. A soft kiss on the shoulder made Jimin shiver in anticipation.

"Hyung..." Jimin turned a little to Yoongi. Yoongi hummed a little in his response. "Thank you so much. Thank you for today. Thank you for everything. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much!"

Yoongi took his chin between his finger and thumb before connecting them in a soft kiss. Jimin melted in the kiss. He sighed in the kiss as he relaxed more. He broke the kiss and smirked at Yoongi. He turned around on Yoongi's lap, "You are not allowed to sleep tonight."

Yoongi chuckled, "Trust me, I won't dare do such a thing." He leaned a bit upwards to connect their lips again in a feverish kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 213 8
"Hey, are you still there?" Good.
12.8K 1K 31
'He was just hungry hyung....hunger isn't a crime', Jungkook is right, and that's how Min Yoongi the richest CEO ever found himself at the police st...
57.6K 3.5K 40
"I hate you" "Say that again and I'll kiss you.. soon to be wifey" Forced marriage between employee and ceo.. but employee is a bit mysterious!! "Yo...
116K 4.6K 31
As a person who's in great need of money, I have to work hard to earn for myself and my family - even working hard to make him cum. "Fuck, princess...