LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[8] CASE: New job
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)
[12] MISSION: Coma
[13] MISSION: Patience

[9] MISSION: Investigation

193 14 19
By thaibldramalover

[Akk's POV]

As we were waiting for the investigators, I couldn't stop feeling anxious... I'm almost one hundred percent sure we'll have to go to court with this. Even with Lieutenant Sani's testimony, no one else knows about what just happened and she'll be accused of covering up for us... At least we've got witnesses and the victim of all of this.

"Akk? Are you okay?" Aye looked at me with worry and I couldn't force myself to lie.

"I shot him to his arm so we could arrest him... Black killed him and that will cause us problems."

"It's not his fault! He was almost killed and had to eliminate the danger!" Lieutenant came towards us.

"But we didn't record the conversation..." She smirked.

"I did, I had a recorder hidden in my uniform. I tried to talk to him but in the record, they'll hear that he was way too aggressive to negotiate with him. We'll testify for Black if it's needed. He'll probably be in custody as well till the victim wakes up and confess everything about that man. Even though I found seven corpses in this place... there's no evidence it was him. We need the testimony."

"That's amazing, Lieutenant! I was scared... that it'll happen all over again."

"Again?" I bowed my head and bit my lip. I looked at Aye who was also curious.

"I... wasn't able to save a raped girl... he was holding gun next to her head and I couldn't pull the trigger... he killed her right in front of my eyes and then I killed him... I was accused of making a mistake during my shift which caused her death and they were also investigating my case if I was defending myself. After I could return to my work, I was afraid of holding a gun... it took months till I could go into action..." My memories were replaying in my head but Aye grabbed my shoulder and I could return to the reality.

"I'm sorry about that... we are not superheroes, we can't save everyone but people expect us to do it. I understand that you were insecured after being accused of causing someone's death but you've done really well this time... how could you know where he was when you were hiding behind the wall?" I smirked.

"Singto is a really great navigator. With his paw he pointed at the place where I should shoot without barking to not warn the enemy. He's way smarter than us."

"Oh, what a talent, not even my Krist can do that! But his ability is mainly about hunting criminals, his muzzle is not as good as Singto's." I nodded.

"That dog is more useful than me... I hate that." Aye sulked and looked away. I started laughing.

"Huh? Do you think he's better than you?"

"Well, you don't need me anymore to catch bad guys!" I leaned closer to him and grabbed his chin.

"That's right but he can't replace you in many things..." I whispered to his ear but Lieutenant caught us.

"At home, boys! The investigators will be here any moment!" I forgot that we weren't alone.

We heard several footsteps in a while and six investigators just approached us.

"Lieutenant Sani? I'm the Captain of the investigation detective force and as I can see... this case will be serious." He said when he saw a lying motionless body behind us. The other investigators came closer to the body and made several photos before touching him with their gloves.

"This man is a serial killer we've been looking for several years! In the official report, it's his son who's accused of his crimes but one of our officers learnt the truth before us."

"I see and where is he now? We need to interrogate him as well."

"He's in the hospital with the killer's son." He raised his eyebrow.

"What does he have in common with him? Wasn't his son working on those murders as well?"

"No... he was his victim as well but he was the only one kept alive. Akk, tell him of his body's state." I gulped.

"His body... the scars he had, they were all deep and because he wasn't treated in the hospital, they mutilated his skin. He'll need a plastic surgery to look like before. We were also treating his bleeding wound which was very deep. He made a trap of his son and Officer Black fell right into it."

"We have a record of what happened if you don't believe us."

"That'll be really helpful, thanks because you don't look like you were assigned for this. You are from special task force and this case didn't get to this phase yet. Police should take care of it before it'd be allotted to the investigators and you. The culprit was still alive so you should be more careful. How many corpses did you find here?"

"I'm not sure if he brought all of his victims to this place, you should investigate it around the forest as well but I'm sure you'll find more about this criminal. He's been killing for a long time. In this mansion... there are seven devastated corpses. Their bodies are cut into pieces of any gender. I found even a child's body here... if he wasn't dead, he'd get the worst sentence." He was writing all of the information down.

"Captain! We should make sure it was a self defense! He was shot several times into his head as if someone would want to take a revenge!" Snitches.

"One shot would be enough, don't you think, Lieutenant?" She frowned at him.

"I suspect it's the Officer who's not here... how is he related to the culprit?"

"At first you should hear..."

"I asked you a question." I have to do it, right? I'm sorry, Black.

"Officer Black... has deep feelings for the victim... he's been sharing his nightmares about him with me... when he found him in the state he was at... his feelings controlled him."

"Akk!" Lieutenant looked at me in disbelief but for Black it'll be better if we don't lie. Captain smirked and wrote it down of course.

"So feelings... now I need to hear the record to know it was really a self-defense." Lieutenant pulled it out of her pocket.

He listened to it carefully and than gave it back to her.

"Alright, we still have to make sure there was no other way how to solve it. I'll visit the hospital for the interrogation and my team will take the bodies to the dissecting room. Also... you should call me if you find something more to it." He shamelessly winked at her and gave her his number. She looked at it and then at him but he already left.

"This cheeky bastard!" She tore the paper and talked to his team before we could go away.

"But Lieutenant, he wasn't that bad." I teased her and she was still angry.

"I have Krist, he's enough for me and... I already have someone I like." Oh God! What if it's Chadok?!

"Is it one of the Lieutenants?" She blushed and nodded. I'm so scared.

"It's Lieutenant Chadok, isn't he?" Her blushing face changed to annoyed.

"That grumpy old guy? No way! Who would stand him for a whole day?!" I laughed and she giggled.

"That's a relief... there is someone waiting for him already." Aye joined our conversation when we were taking our canines outside.

"No way! He has someone?! I feel so sorry for that person... Woman or man?" Her curiosity didn't stop her.

"No, no, tell us about your crush!" She stayed quiet and smiled again.

"Not saying." I smirked.

"It's Lieutenant Nat, isn't it?"

"Fuck..." She muttered and I heard her cursing for the first time.

"Huh? Who's that?"

"Black's superior. He was much calmer than Chadok."

"I see."

"He's much hotter than him as well! And... he saved me one time when I failed to eliminate one of the active shooters. I thought I died when the man stopped moving in front of me and slowly fell down. Then I looked behind me and he smiled at me from afar." I've never seen her being this happy.

"Is her story better than ours?" I whispered to Aye and he shook his head.

"No way. We are at least official."

"What did you two say behind my back?!"

"Nothing!" We shouted at the same time and she sighed.

"But you should tell him, Lieutenant, before the training ends. With your appearance and kind heart, I wouldn't be worried." I was pretty confident because this one hot bad boy fell for me first as well.

"I'll try..." She was still shy and we decided to stop teasing her.

___________________________

For the rest of the day, Lieutenant released us so she could book a hotel room and tomorrow morning we'll head back to Doi Suthep.

Black called me later that he'll stay here to be here for Todd and that he's cancelling his training. Lieutenant Nat will be mad that his best sniper cut off the training but I understand his reasons. He didn't even want to become a sniper, his goal was to find the one he loves.

His interrogation will take more days too till they get more evidences. I was so happy that this nightmare was over and now I just had to overcome those two months and another punishment from Chadok.

"Akk... I want to see Uncle." He said when he was holding my hand.

"Of course, did you think that I'd spend my last day with you in a hotel?" He opened his eyes widely.

"Wait... I'm going with you!" I grabbed his hands and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Aye... I'd like you to stay here. I'll take care of all of you and you should stay with your family." He almost had tears on the verge of his eyes.

"But you are also my family, Akk! No! I'm an adult so I'm going with you!" I sighed.

"I thought... that I could pay for your education."

"Education?"

"You'd get better opportunities or if you wanted to work with me later..."

"Work with you?! I don't wish for anything else!" I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"You have to apply to the high school for that. You need to learn all of the laws to not break any again and train your abilities. I'll help you with studying and fees." He suddenly hugged me tightly.

"I don't deserve you..." I stroked the nape of his neck.

"No one else deserves me more than you, Aye... I want you to be happy with yourself and to value yourself. I know that you hated the manual work and how my colleagues made fun of you... no one will dare to doubt you again even though I could careless about something like this."

"Yeah, I'll show that pipsqueak that I'm better for you!"

"That's my boyfriend. Let's go now so I could meet your family properly." He nodded and together, hand in hand, we came to our house.

"Hello! Is someone here?!" Aye enthusiastically shouted and his youngest siblings ran towards us.

"Phi Ayan! And it's you, Officer!"

"Pim! Ring!" Aye didn't even have to kneel down to hug them.

We came to my kitchen and I was surprised they did as I said. They kept it in better state than I left it in but what surprised us... Ayan's uncle was already able to cook them a dinner. He was just stirring the rice and had one of my aprons on him. When he turned to us, the cooking spoon fell down of his hand.

"Ayan... Ayan, is that you?!"

"Uncle Di!" Aye got his hand off my grip and ran to hug his uncle. It was like watching a touching scene in a movie.

"Oh and why do you have blood on your hands and clothes?! Are you injured?!" He kept touching his cheeks and Aye couldn't stop smiling. I was jealous that a different man than me can make him this happy and could understand the jealousy he felt towards Singto who stayed with the investigators together with Krist to help them look around.

"And you must be Akk, right?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to you. I just needed to make sure my irresponsible nephew is alright."

"Oi Uncle!"

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad you are feeling better now."

"It wouldn't be possible without your and Ayan's help. Thank you so much, boys, I know I can never repay you for what you've done... Thank you so much."

"And that's not all, Uncle! Akk has connections!" Aye smirked and I approached them.

"Akk, please don't give us more money... we took enough-."

"Gosh not everything is about money, Uncle! Just one person is waiting for you..."

"Huh? Who?"

"You seriously don't know? The one who kept you busy when I was young. I was so young that I didn't understand what those weird sounds coming from your bedroom meant-." He shut his mouth and I had a trouble to not laugh.

"Aye! There are kids!" Pim and Ring curiously looked at them.

"I didn't understand it so they don't too."

"But I understand it very well, Phi! Tell us! What were you doing with Phi Akk behind our backs?!" Aki just walked down the stairs and walked towards me.

"I hope you punished him well, Phi." He said and connected his index fingers and I knew what it meant... oh God. That teasing got out of our hands.

"Don't show this in front of anyone!" I grabbed his hands and tried to separate them.

"I'm sure I know who was on top so how was it? Was Phi good enough for you to let us stay here longer?"

"Aki!! Stop teasing Akk!"

"No way, Phi! You are lucky he even wants to see your face after what you did!"

"You little-!" Aye already started running towards him and Aki was looking for the fastest way to escape.

"Ahh, I'm sorry about him. He hit puberty just now." Khun Dika said and I approached him.

"It's fine, he teased me just like Akk teased you. Aren't those two very similar?"

"Hmm, they are the only ones who act like actual siblings. Others are more distant from each other besides Pim and Ring. I wanted to ask... about what was Aye saying..."

"What or who?" He didn't answer.

"I'm sure Aki told you who I am. Chadok is my superior but he never told me about you."

"I see... well, he had to be mad. He didn't even get any explanation from me." He was really upset.

"Actually... when I talked to him, he remembered just good things about you. I'm sure that he still loves you even though it's been ten years." He smiled.

"I love him too but I..."

"I think that you can take an example from me and Aye. Even though our relationship seemed impossible, our love helped us to overcome the boundaries." He smirked.

"What do you even like about Aye if I can ask?" The teasing seriously turned against me.

"W-well... it's weird to talk about his with his father role but... his handsome face is just everything! And his height! I'm obsessed with our height gap! And damn his voice but mainly... it was his kind heart. I hated him when he acted tough but when he showed his soft side to me... I couldn't help myself."

"It's really weird talking about my nephew who's like my son like this!" He chuckled and I felt too embarrassed to even say something.

"He's lucky to meet you. I wished for him to live a happy life and when he dated that girl... I didn't feel good about it. She wasn't bad but the conditions she lived in were even worse than ours. Aye would suffer a lot in his life when he needed someone to help him. I would like to thank you for that but I know that your love is mutual."

"It is, definitely... also, Chadok told me about what you did in your school. You'd be a great cop as well but I bet you are looking for a new position in school."

"Yes, doctors told me I can get back to work in the beginning of the next month. I'd like to find something."

"Which subject did you teach?"

"Thai and foreign languages."

"You could try asking in the high school I used to study. Aye plans to continue his education there."

"I'm not sure if I-."

"I'll support my boyfriend, he's now my responsibility. I'll show you that I can take a good care of him." He smiled and grabbed my hands.

"We are all lucky to meet you, Akk..."

"I feel the same way... I was unhappy for a very long time till your nephew started causing troubles for me."

"Wait, Akk! Don't tell him!!"

"I know about everything, Aye! Believe that I'll punish you for that!"

"I had good intentions..."

"But stupid ideas. Aki told me how you almost got to prison."

"And how would we meet Akk if I didn't do it?"

"You don't even feel bad about it! I won't let you contact Akk during your punishment!"

"Anything but that!" I laughed. He's too harsh at him.

"Oh, where's Miri?"

"I'll tell you but don't tell Aye." I nodded.

"On a date." Oh, she had age for that.

"On a date?! I'll find that mother-fucker!"

"Aye! Come here for your punishment!" He sighed and embraced me from behind to hide.

"Come closer." He didn't want to let go but I pushed him towards him.

"Take responsibility, Aye. Your record should be cleared when I come back."

"Akk! Don't leave me here with those psychos!" I walked away to wash my hands and then to my room hoping I wouldn't come across anyone there. It looked like most of them were outside till the dinner. I lied down in my bed and fell asleep faster than I intended to. That bunk bed can't be compared to my comfortable double bed. It also didn't take long till I felt his warmth on my back.

Author's note: Next chap about BlackTodd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 372 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
858K 46.5K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
40.5K 1.6K 30
On one side, the school heartthrob and tyrant, First, wishes to dispel the gossip regarding him being in a same sex relationship. On the other side...
4.7K 262 22
Aye loves Akk. If you were to ask anyone who knows them, they would say that Aye is completely in love with Akk. It's an universal truth, everyone kn...