Secrets [JenLisa Oneshots]

By ShadowLove_JL

Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots... More

Lowkey
Situationship
Medication
Happy Crush
Sweet Torture
A not so BFF
Light

Uncrush

896 24 7
By ShadowLove_JL

|Uncrush - To stop having a crush on someone; to end a crush. |

□□□□□□□□¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

"Me? Still have a crush on her? oh please!" A jet black haired girl said as she scoffed.

"Oh really, Lalisa" A ravenette exclaimed while her right eyebrow is raised.

"What? it's true! I've finally uncrush The Jen—"

"Hey guys!" Suddenly a cute brunette showed up infront of them making a certain tall creature froze to her place.

"Oh hey, Jendeukie. Does THE Jennie Kim wants something or rather Wants Someone?" The ravenette haired girl teases the tall creature as she goes over to the brunette and drapes her arm over the brunette.

The brunette just laughed while the tall creature glared at her and mumbled,

"I'm gonna kill you later, Kim Jisoo"

Jennie's laugh subsided as she reveals a bouquet. Jisoo gasped from the brunette was holding while the other one has this ghostly look to the bouquet.

"You're silly. Well, i just want to give this to you." Jennie said as she intently looked at Jisoo then gave her the paper bouquet.

Jisoo smiled at Jennie and winks at her,

"I see. Well then, thank you Jennie"

Jennie smiled to Jisoo then gave a glance to Lisa as she waved a goodbye to them.

"Told you, it's the best way to uncrush her now" Lisa said while smiling sadly as she started to walk away, leaving a dumbfounded Kim Jisoo.

"What?"

L I S A

< PRIVATE MESSAGES >

Jennie: How is it? Did you saw the bouquet? is it beautiful?
Read 4:30pm

Lisa: yeah. Its ok, igs.
Read 4:32pm

Jennie: Its good, right? a small bouquet with 8 pcs of paper flowers because its symbolizes as "I Love you so much, Kim Jisoo". Right right XD?
Read 4:32pm

I scrunched my face in disgust as type a reply,

Lisa: Ew?
Read 4:36pm

Jennie: ok, sorry. But, are you ok? why do i feel like you're not in a good mood rn..
Read 4:38pm

"Cause I really am not" I mumbled as I sighed deeply.

Lisa: I'm good. Its just that I'm trying to listen at the lecturer but someone here keeps on texting me like she's not having an on-going class.
Read 4:40pm

Jennie: Wow, finally a long ass message coming from you. But ok, I'll stop now. But before that, please tell to your beautiful seatmate there that i'll be walking home again with you both so that i can spend more time with her. xoxo
Read 4:44pm

See? that's why I keep on telling myself and also to Jisoo that it's better if i uncrush her.

And yes, we've been texting now for a whole damn 3 weeks now. At first, i was so happy that i finally got her number and yet it turned upside down when she asked me for a help, because she's planning to court Jisoo unnie.

Of course, Jisoo didn't know a thing. Even the slightest. That explains of her still trying to set me up with Jennie Kim even though that kitten likes Jisoo.

Texting with her for 3 weeks means updating of what Jisoo do and did, and also giving gifts and flowers. But i have a goal, a goal to uncrush her, and that makes it more harder when she's doing something that is making me confuse.

Let me give an example,

There are many things that she had done but I'll just give you a one example. Everytime she give something to Jisoo, i also receive it too. The chocolates, lunches, and even flowers too.

But hey, before you say anything else, you may think that i also receive the paper flowers that Jen had gave Jisoo earlier, right? Wrong.

I did not recei—

Ting!

I looked down to my phone and saw a notification popped up. I opened it and saw that it was Jisoo who texted me.

< PRIVATE MESSAGES >

Jisoo: Hey lis! Can you please tell to my sister that I can't walk home with her today? I need to finish some errands today, and its pretty urgent T~T
Read: 5:10pm

Lisa: Sure do! Btw, who's your sister? How come i didn't know?
Read: 5:15pm

Jisoo: hahaha are you sure you don't know my sister? she's always with us when we're walking home. Infact, we saw her earlier while holding a bouquet of papers. And oh funfact? you always said that you'll...you'll what? uncrush her XD
Read: 5:20pm

What? Is she pertaining to Jennie Kim? But that can't be..

Jennie is courting Jisoo...?

Lisa: Are you saying that THE Jennie Kim is your sister?
Read: 5:23pm

Jisoo: Duh? KIM Jisoo - KIM Jennie.
Read 5:26

Lisa: But she walks you home! and courting you!

Jisoo: she walks me home because we're in the same household and correction? She walks You home. Haven't you notice that you're the first one who goes home before us?

Okay, that got me thinking so hard. And she is right. They walks me home first before them.

Before i can even reply, she texted me again.

Jisoo: and also the courting? You're the one who's she courting. The one that she gave me was actually for yours. I always put it in your desk and reasoned out that Jennie gave us both of those and this so that you won't question anything. And paper bouquet? check your bag. And also open those flower papers, they have messages on'em. Ciao.
Read 5:55pm

All from what Jisoo had said is not sinking to me, but nonetheless, i immediately checked my bag to see the bouquet of flower papers that Jennie gave to Jisoo.

I carefully removed the paper flowers one by one and opened them.

| First flower |
  - I

| 2nd Flower |
- Love

| 3rd Flower |
- You

| 4th Flower |
- So

| 5th Flower |
-Much

|6th Flower |
-My

| 7th Flower |
- Li

| 8th Flower |
-Li

"I Love You So Much, My Lili?" I mumbled in disbelief as i placed my hand to cover my mouth.

Lili is my nickname eversince i was a kid. And except from my family who knew that, Jisoo also knew my nickname.

"If you're wondering where i get your nickname. Kim Jisoo is the answer"

I hastily turn my body of the classroom's door, to see Jennie leaning on the door frame with her hands crossed and smiling widely.

"H-how..What. Wait, I t-thought—"
I stopped from talking since i don't know how to put it in words.

Then, i heard an angelic laugh coming from a kitten who's approaching me right now.

"Okay, first. I'm sorry if i used my sister just so i can have a contact with you. And i didnt know that you're trying to unlike me, but i heavily suggest that please don't. Because that'll make me go crazy more. Second, yes i like—scratch that, I love you, yes Lalisa i love you from the very start or maybe before our texting started. And third, please go out with me and then I'll try to make you say yes to be my girlfriend, yeah?" Jennie looked up to my eyes with nervousness and hope flashed through her feline eyes.

And meanwhile me, im jaw dropped. Never have i ever thought that my longtime crush is asking me right now and have the courage to even confessed to me. And of course, who am i disagree to her request?

"Uh, does ' i'll try to make you say yes to be my girlfriend ' need?" I asked that caught her off guard.

"What? I mean what do you mean?" She asked as she chuckled nervously.

"I mean do you really need to try? I mean you can me ask me right now to be your girlfriend and I'll answer yes immediately" I said as we both laughed.

"Silly. That'll be lovely, but i want us to start over and get to know each other first. And I'll make you say yes to be my girlfriend" She said proudly as she lean on me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So? Uncrush or..go out with me?"

"go out with you."

THE END

gumawa ng fluff para maiwasang mainggit sa mga mag a-aju nice sa day 1 & 2 😔✋️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 198 18
collection of jenlisa one-shots
294K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
2.3M 62.9K 200
Positivity is a choice so as HAPPINESS. A compilation of JenLisa One Shots. Start Date: 08/01/19 - 06/21/2020 *ctto of all the pics I used*
1.5K 63 2
A book of Chaelisa one-shots (ft. Jensoo in like all of them lol). These one-shots aren't short so please take your time to sit and read them :) hope...