Bound for Eternity

By Nymphetamine972

It is a fanfic, but knowing the web series isn't compulsory to read it, trust me. First chapters (1-3) got re... More

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ด๐•ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ด๐•ด๐•ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ด๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐•ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐•ด๐•ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ด๐–ƒ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐”›
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–ƒ๐•ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–ƒ๐•ด๐•ด

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐•ด๐•ด๐•ด

1 1 0
By Nymphetamine972

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴𝕴

𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

This fucking Louis. What the hell was his issue? They broke up a year ago, why would he even bother?

For some reason, I was mad at him now. Yes, I started to like Leticia and enjoy her company. The initial idea of playing with her turned into a strange bond and being her bodyguard. And this developed into liking her, now adding other reasons to not like this guy. But I only started to like her, nothing more, for God's sake.

Someone could now point out that I especially made the situation look like we are a couple when he mentioned the rumors. I would say I couldn't help, but play with her. Again. I knew her enough to know, that if I made her lose her ground and be speechless, she'd pick another direction for the conversation. Especially when I added making eye contact. Well, I was right. Until the end, she didn't tell him we're not really a couple. Knowing that he knows was satisfying. And now, by the way, I was also one hundred percent sure she was bisexual. Her heartbeat at that moment was really high. And guess what, it was lower when she saw him. Still fast, but not that fast.

I took a bite of another cupcake I took from her. She really enjoyed sweets and somehow she managed to remain fit. She has probably good genes, her mother is pretty slim as well. I laid myself down on the bed, with a dark blue pillow I found in her bedroom, and stared at the roof. With every passing day, I felt weaker and weaker. I could force the blood into myself, but it didn't suffice. I didn't even plan to leave my room today. It was Sunday, a day off and I just planned to remain here. Especially since she was acting weird until the afternoon whenever we saw each other, observing me intensively. Did she finally get an idea of what I was?

Finally, in the afternoon she called me:

'Carmilla?' I heard Leticia from the kitchen. What now? She gave up on bitching at me taking her sweets, so maybe she wants her pillow back? Or maybe that's this shake she left in the kitchen? So alone and abandoned that I couldn't help myself, but just take it and drink?

I got up and went straight to the kitchen, where suddenly she jumped out from behind the wall and wrapped me with a rope, on which there was garlic hanging. Normally I would escape the rope, but adding garlic to that was so funny. So she found out, after all. Finally. But honestly, I thought she would find it out earlier.

''What do you think you're doing?'' I asked calmly, feeling how she tightened the rope all around me. I also noticed a wooden spoon on the table, with the edge sharpened by the knife.

''You're a vampire!'' She exclaimed, surprised by my calmness.

''Oh really?'' I asked. I didn't plan to make it simple. ''But you saw me in the sunlight a couple of times, right?''

The confusion that came to her face was so satisfying. Just as I thought, she didn't think this through to the last point of the list.

''Yeah, but the blood in the soy milk container, kicking out the car door, no wound after being shot, and your strength... And the fact you're known as Mircalla, freaking countess from the seventeenth century!'' She replied, trying to get through the confusion. I smiled playfully before I used my strength and tore the ropes. I needed more strength than usual, cause I was weaker.

Leticia already took another rope in panic, but I was faster. I grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall, looking into her eyes with satisfaction. The flashback from the restroom was real. She squealed when her back hit the wall.

''My my... Like a naive, provincial girl, who entered a dark castle...'' I said in my low voice, already hearing how her heartbeat got faster. ''Naively thinking that garlic would harm me. Although I have to admit, the spoon is a better idea.''

She tried to break free, but I kept her hands in place.

''Then what are you if not a vampire?'' She asked me, with fear in her eyes.

''I am a vampire, dummy'' I chuckled. ''Normally it's a charm on my jewelry that protects me from the sun. But this changed. No need for a spoon or other replacement of a wooden stake. If I wanted you dead, I would leave you inside the car or would find your bled-out corpse in the parking lot.''

I kept her pinned, looking into her eyes. I felt her breath on my face, her warm body against mine. She struggled with my grip but stopped after a moment of consideration. That's when I let go of her wrists and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. I could feel her shiver.

I took a step back and took the carton with soy milk from the fridge, just to pour it into the glass and sit on the chair.

''I thought you would find it out faster.''

''Wait, you wanted me to know that?'' She asked. Did she really think I would be that careless?

''Yes. I would be much more careful if I didn't want to, cupcake. Come on, you're not as dumb as your ex'' I replied and took a sip of the drink, looking at her. She was still standing under the beige wall, still amazed and lost, like a lamb in the clearing, watching carefully my every move. I could even call it adorable. ''Since the first attempt of the murder, by the lake, there happened something. We're bound. I lose my vampiric powers when I'm not with you, but I get them back as long as I'm near you.''

She raised her eyebrow as if wondering if I was telling the truth. Then, she slowly sat in front of me, with a corner of her eye checking where's the spoon, just in case.

''So... You need me. Is that why you moved in here and became my bodyguard?'' She asked, looking at me carefully. I sighed.

''At the beginning, yes. If you die, then my powers will be gone, I guess. I don't want to try that. But now? Without me you'll end up with a screwed-up guy like this... Louis was his name? Whatever'' I shrugged, earning a chuckle from her.

''He's not as bad as you think'' She retorted.

''And that's why you're not a couple anymore?''

''No... I mean, he got a very huge job offer and-''

''So the work was more important for him?'' I cut her off. She remained silent, looking at me in surprise, before sighing. ''See?''

''Alright, whatever. Knowing you are... Well... A vampire, it seems much more simple'' She replied, changing the topic again. Typical of her, honestly.

''But there's one thing. Even near you, I have trouble drinking blood. It delays being dry and mummified, but doesn't suffice for my hunger and strength'' I started with a sigh, knowing it was the least pleasant part for her. ''It means I probably need your blood to drink.''

She choked on the coffee she just picked up and looked at me with eyes wide open. I knew it.

''No, no. Not happening'' She replied, throwing me into a surprise. How could she? I saved her life and I just told her I needed it to function.

''You know I'll be dry and unable to defend you?'' I asked, raising my eyebrow, and staring at her.

She opened her mouth, then closed it, resigning from saying something, until she finally opened and spoke:

''I... Give me time'' She replied and went to her room.

I sighed. I can only hope I won't attack her at night. I was close today, I barely gained my control back. And was it only hunger or did the smell of her blood become more attractive? I've thought of drinking from her regardless of what she thinks, but something changed. I couldn't promise I would never try to feed on her without her consent, but pushed to the ultimatum, I would probably do it.

I came back to my room and texted Astrid if she found out something about this bond, but nothing new, unluckily. And I was more and more nervous, due to Leticia's reluctance. I helped her so much! Humans! I was always easy to annoy when I was hungry. Just like now. I played with a fluffed rabbit I found in her sleeping room, throwing it up and catching it back. Then I heard my phone and checked the message. Olivia asked me out. I told her I was too busy to go out. Normally, I would love to go, but I would be powerless. I didn't want to be weak. I have never been afraid of any accident or accidental killing, I was a vampire, after all. I wanted it to stay this way.

Then I heard Leticia knock on the door and I rolled my eyes up.

''Come in'' I muttered.

She slowly entered and looked around, noticing all the mess I already caused. Some clothes were simply thrown on the bed or furniture, as well as some stuff, two mugs left on the desk. The blonde sighed, seeing the rabbit in my hand, but didn't mention it.

''Well... I keep thinking about what you've said, about being a vampire. I'm curious to ask: how old are you really?'' She asked with insecurity in her voice.

She took a seat on the chair, still in her casual clothes.

''I'm only 343 years old' I replied. 'Born in 1680 year, in Austria.''

Leticia gasped as if she just heard it was a thousand years or more.

''Only? I'm twenty-seven!'' She exclaimed.

''Only. I know older vampires. Much, much older'' I muttered, causing even bigger interest, visible in her eyes. She wondered for a moment before she asked.

''How old?' '

''Thousand years old, like the one who turned me into one of them'' I shrugged.

''How? Why?'' She kept asking, leaning towards me. I sighed and got up, coming closer to the window. The memories of the murder came back to my mind, the moment I was lying on the ground, bleeding out and dying. Mother's face when she came to save me, but the salvation wasn't free. Nothing in this world is for free.

''You're asking so many questions'' I replied with a tired voice. For a moment my vision blurred again. If she's still so stubborn, it may turn very ugly. I suffered more and more from the hunger. I didn't see her, but probably she blinked her eyes, I already knew her enough.

''Yeah... I'm sorry'' She replied and she quit the room, leaving me alone. She stopped behind the door for a moment, turned her back to the door, then turned to the door, before she sighed and she went to her room. A silent, but sudden squeaking sound of the springs in her bed, told me more. A dilemma? She'd better be quick with this decision, I was running out of time.

With a snort, I took a book to calm my nerves. „Faust" written by Goethe was a perfect choice. Even if I read it for the hundredth time, it's still one of my favorites.

On the next day, I got up late. More than usual. Before falling into the lake with her, I would get up at dusk, when the sun was setting and I could feel alive. Now the sun seemed to lose its negative influence on me, deorganising my everyday life. Today was different because I felt even more tired than yesterday. Before I motivated and collected myself, it was already two o'clock. The sound of the pressed keys on the keyboard told me Leticia was still working from home. Good thing she didn't go without me.

I got up with difficulty, helping myself with the wall, and the wardrobe. When I felt confident with the balance, I quit my room and went straight to the kitchenette, without a word to the blonde. The smell of her blood was even more intense, causing my fangs to ache, my throat to burn, and my veins to tighten. I grabbed the box with the blood, just to drink it all at once.

''Everything's alright? You seem so weak'' She said, making me roll my eyes.

''Going to put me in bed, check the temperature, make me some cocoa, and kiss on the forehead, mommy?'' I replied with a snort. With a corner of my eye I could tell, she didn't expect such a sarcastic response. She sat with her mouth slightly ajar before she moved her gaze to her laptop and started doing something. I was completely not in the mood, yet aggravated by the smell of her blood, the sound of her pulse, that felt like a hammer hitting my head at a steady pace. And well, I was pretty mad at her.

I leaned over the cupboard, feeling how my stomach was revolving, while I struggled not to vomit. I had to put much more effort into this than before.

I gritted my teeth, clenching my hand on the wood, which started to squeak and break. It alarmed Leticia immediately, the sound of the keys stopped, but her voice was like coming from the bottom of the well, I couldn't understand what she was saying. The darkness came into my eyes, I heard a thud and that was all. Leticia was yelling something, but that was all I could notice.

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling the warm liquid in my mouth. So delicious, and sweet, that tasted like ambrosia, I have never tasted something so good in my life. I saw the pale arm, a rose tattoo on the wrist, very familiar to me - Leticia's. The floor around both of us, me lying on the floor and her kneeling next to me. It was her blood.

I had no idea how much I had already drunk, but I knew how easy it was to lose control. My whole body craved more and more, but I knew that the moment I killed her, my vampirism would be long gone. One survival instinct fighting another one. I've put my whole force of will and I finally left her wrist, which was now decorated with a bite mark. I could feel everything was coming back to normal again, perfect senses, flawless vision, everything that a predator needs to hunt its prey.

''Carm... I was so worried...'' Leticia murmured, definitely weaker. She lost a lot of blood, but judging by her heartbeat, pulse, and appearance, it wasn't a life-threatening loss. Close, but not enough. ''I was so scared when you...''

That was something different. Yes, she denied me her blood first, but still cared and seeing the emergency, gave me her wrist to drink from her. She actually cared. Something I hadn't experienced for years. I met many girls in my life, preying upon them, feeding on their blood, but it was more like charming them, manipulating them. With Leticia, it was different. Like Elizabeth, who changed the course of my life. The last one who became the victim of Mother.

''Now I am worried about you, cupcake'' I muttered, taking her into my hands and moving her to the sofa. I bit my own wrist and moved under her lips.

''Drink. It will heal the wound. No scar left'' I explained. She shuddered at first but then looked at me. ''But you don't have HIV or anything? Is it safe?''

''Are you kidding me?'' I raised my eyebrow.

That was enough for her to start to drink. After a few sips, her wound started to heal, easy to notice with a bare eye. I took a tissue and cleared the skin around her mouth, then mine, and sat next to her. I was right, it was her blood I needed to function normally. I didn't feel that good for a very long time. I started to wonder if it was her blood that works best for me. This feeling was something new.

''How are you feeling now?'' I asked, looking at her tired, but calm face.

''Better. I feel weak, but better''

''I don't know how much I drank, but I was close to going too far. You'll be good and, in a few hours will recover. If I drank earlier, before I passed out, and much less, we would both be perfectly fine'' I explained, going for a moment to the kitchenette, from where I grabbed a chocolate and came back, taking my seat next to her. ''Eat. It will help.''

''You fell to the ground, in convulsions, you weren't answering at all, I freaked out'' She murmured.

''But now I'm fine, see? Eat, we need you fine as well'' I replied, almost putting the chocolate under her mouth. Without taking it into her hand, she took a bite from me. I almost sighed. Yes, she felt weak. I could look after her a bit more, not a big deal, right?

She almost looked like a Snow White, waking up from her slumber, but with her platinum-colored hair instead of the ebony hair. It would look so majestically with snow surrounding her, a fine dress, on the hill. If it were snowing, the sparkles she would have on her face, when snowflakes would fall on her porcelain skin, oh dear God, this would be so perfect. The ice of the color of her eyes would match the snow as well.

''Carm? Everything's fine?'' She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I blinked my eyes. I didn't even notice.

''Yes, I just got a thought... You surely know the Snow White, right?'' She frowned, but slowly nodded, before taking another bite of the chocolate from me. ''I feel like this prince now, from the story. Observing how you wake up from your slumber, but in private, without any dwarves around. A sleeping beauty, waking from a dream, I think what if... There was snow, around us now, winter sun hid behind the dark clouds, bare trees in the background, a violet dress on you, a slight wind moving a strand of your light hair, which I should move back...''

I've drawn her strand of hair behind her ear. If not for the blood loss, she would blush for sure. She smiled shyly and leaned her head more comfortably on the pillow.

''But it was you waking up'' She noticed.

''Just a detail'' I whispered, wiping the chocolate from the corner of her mouth with my thumb. Then I heard my phone ringing in my room.

''Excuse me for a moment'' I said, before getting up and going straight there. Astrid was calling. I hoped she got some new info.

I had much more time now, thanks to Leticia's blood, but I needed to know more about this case. And well, she had access to the best libraries currently. She surely had to know something now.

''Hi Carm! How are you? Is it that bad with hunger already?'' She asked, already worried. She focused intensively on her research recently, when she learned about my problems with drinking blood.

''It's okay now. Leticia finally let me drink from her and holy shit, I've never felt better.'' I explained. The sigh I've heard from Astrid, wasn't filled with relief, which already alarmed me. ''What's the catch?''

''Well... Carmilla, listen. I did some research and...'' She paused. ''You'll have to marry Leticia.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 760 21
This is my little fanfiction of Carmilla Carmine from Hazbin Hotel and an original character. I thought it would be a great potential for a dark lov...
440K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
634K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
41.4K 2.9K 51
A Taylor Swift fanfic - Mรกire never expected a wrong number to change her life forever. At first, she didn't think much of it, but when the unknown c...