๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐ž

By vencie_wrts

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|28| Chapter

12.7K 953 82
By vencie_wrts

Not me writing this chapter at midnight and releasing it without editing!!🤷🏻‍♀️

Vihaan POV:

After some time, she already slept on me. I just smiled, admiring her beauty when I noticed tear marks on her cheeks. I wanted to kill everyone who was responsible for that. I've sent many best trackers around to check on her uncle, but there was no use.

However, I know he will be back. If Anvi was the reason he is getting money, then at any cost, he will not leave her alone. I am waiting for that day to happen. She dealt with Vishnu, so it's my time now.

I slowly lifted her to go back to our room because it is already so late. I was walking towards our room when I saw all the kids eating dinner, and I noticed that Reyansh is also there with them. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk.

Rahul noticed us and walked towards us. When he saw Anvi's red puffed cheeks, he glared at me, asking, "What the hell happened? Did you hurt her?" I again rolled my eyes and passed him.

He kept following me, asking, "I swear, bhai, if I get to know that she cried because of you..." I turned to him, looking straight into his eyes, and asked, "What? What will you do?" He stuttered.

I shook my head and said, "Do you really think I will hurt her, Rahul? She is my whole life. If she is hurting, then I will get hurt a hundred times more. It's not what you think. So please Just go have dinner." He said, "But..." and I cut him off, going to the room.

After slowly placing her on the bed, I removed all her jewelry, took a wet towel, and cleaned her face. I hate seeing her tear marks. After everything is done, I took a shower and tucked in with her.

Once she is in my arms again, she snuggled more closely, clutching my t-shirt with her fist. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

In the morning when I woke up, I saw her looking at me. She turned to my side with her elbow supporting her, gazing at me. I smiled, watching her face, the first thing in the morning. I noticed her mangalsutra around her neck, and my smile widened. I pulled her close, nuzzling into her neck. She giggled, and trust me that sound was better than any song in this world for me.

She said, "Good morning, aan." I hummed, replying, "Good morning, love." She asked, "What should we do today?" I pulled her even closer and said, "Isn't staying like this all day a good idea?" She chuckled, saying, "As much as I love that, but everyone is here, and I would love to spend some time with everyone."

I whined, "You don't want to spend time with your husband then?" She laughed, getting up. The warmth beside me left, and I sighed, getting up with her. She said, "Go to your room before Maa finds out." I nodded, and when I was about to leave, I heard Maa knocking on the door.

Oh no shit, I looked at her, panicked, and she was also panicking. But after a second, she smirked. Okay, that expression is bad, I thought as she pushed me to the balcony and said, "Jump, aan."

"What?" I shouted. She placed a hand on my mouth, saying, "Shh, maa can hear, aan. Now, come on, jump. It's just a small distance to your room balcony."

"What the hell, what if I die?" I hated heights since I was a kid. She cupped my cheek, gave me a peck on the lips, and asked with those doe puppy eyes, "Can't you do that for me, aan?" Hmm, here goes all my sanity, I thought, as I started climbing the pipe to jump to my balcony. She closed the curtains and went to answer the door.

After some time, I got a text saying, "We are safe." I grinned and went to get ready for the day. I went down for breakfast and saw everyone sitting there chatting. As usual, all the younger ones circled Anvi.

Sometimes, I wanted to take her to some far place and hide her from everyone. I saw everyone eating, but not her. So, I filled her plate and walked towards her. She didn't see me yet, and when I was about to give her the plate, someone called her.

I looked at that person—Reyaansh. Okay, why am I not surprised here? For God's sake, she is a married woman, bro. Why can't you leave her alone? I thought. Okay, not fully married in your point of view, but she is engaged, right?

He gave her the plate of breakfast and sat beside her where Rahul was sitting before. That idiot moved and gave place for him. I glared at Rahul, cleared my throat, and everyone looked at me. Shri said, "Bhai, come sit here." I nodded, sitting beside her, and everyone continued to talk.

Rishi and Anandh were saying something to which Anvi said, "Omg, I hate those manipulating, overprotective, and ordering men." Rahul looked at me smirking and then turned to her, asking, "Then what is your man? Atlas Corrigen?"

Anvi spilled the water she was drinking and everyone around laughed. Wait, who is Atlas? Okay, that is not important now. The fact that Rahul said something about me to which Anvi reacted like that. She punched Rahul.

Shri said, "Reyaansh bhai is the Atlas Corrigen here, you know?" Okay, so Saanvi likes some guy called Atlas Corrigen, and Reyaansh also has the same qualities which I don't have? And what are those?

Am I manipulative? Yes, my inner voice replied.

I rolled my eyes, getting up from there. I glared at Anvi and left from there. She called me, but I acted like I didn't hear and took the car and went to town.

Every year when we come for vacations like these, Maa always insists that we get all the specialties of this place for her friends and for my employees. Initially, I wanted to take Anvi also, but I am just angry—not at her but on myself.

Am I overprotective? Yes, you idiot, again my inner voice replied.

Arghh, and Anvi doesn't like me because of these, but she loves me, right? Then will all my flaws matter? I don't know. Right now, I am so pissed and annoyed. I purchased all the essentials and got them packed for everyone. It is already evening when I was about to return. I got a call.

From morning, everyone called me many times, but I didn't want to pick. I finally picked her call, saying, "Yes?" She cut the call. I looked at the phone, confused. She called me, and when I picked it up, she hung up on me.

She called me again. I picked it up again, saying, "Yes?" Again, she cut my call. Okay, that is enough now. I am already pissed, and she is adding more to it. She called me again. I picked it up and was ready to scream, but somehow I thought she is hanging up because of my tone, I will never speak to her in this way so I softened my voice asking " What is it Vie?" I heard her voice cracking. She said, "Aan."

Wait, is she crying? I panicked, asking, "Vie, what happened? Why are you crying?" She just sniffed and didn't say anything. So I said, "I will be there in 10 minutes. Vie, hang on, okay?" I hung up the call and started driving very fast. I guess I broke all the speed limits.

When I went there, Anandh and Rishi were there chatting. I asked, "Where is your sister, Rishi?" He pointed to the room, asking, "What is wrong, Jiju?" I shook my head, saying, "There are gifts in the car. Please give them to Maa, okay?" They both nodded, and I ran to her room.

I barged in, hearing sniffing sounds from the bathroom. So I ran there to see she was crouching down. I scooped her in my arms and placed her on the counter. I cupped her face, lifting her head to look at her. I asked, "What is wrong, baby?"

She hugged me, saying, "A...are you an...gry on me, Aan?" I rubbed her hair, saying, "No, Vie. I am not angry." She sniffed again, saying, "But you left me and went alone somewhere."

I mentally slapped myself for making her cry. I know she will get over sensitive and over emotional aorund me, I hugged her tight, saying, "I was just angry on myself, Vie, not on you. Sorry that I made you worry. Now, please stop crying. I am here, aren't I?" She said, "You didn't even pick my calls, Aan." I hid my face in her neck, rubbing her back.

She asked, "Don't you love me anymore Aan?"

What? Why does she think that? She asked again, "Don't you find me attractive?"

What is she talking about? I pulled her from the hug and asked, "Who told you all these, Vie? Who told you that I don't love you? I lobe you the most, I love you to the infinity and beyond. And talking about attractive, only I know how fucking much I am controlling the beast inside me."

She looked at me with those doe eyes, asking, "Really?" Oh my, how come she still doesn't understand that she is the most beautiful woman on this world for me? I don't care if there are other girls who are prettier than her; she is my love. I guess I want to show her with actions.

She said in a very low voice, "Then who is stopping you, Aan?" I placed my forehead on hers, asking, "Where is this going, Vie?" She said, "We are married, Aan. Yet, I am insecure about this. I know I am acting childish, but what if you suddenly lost interest in me and leave like you did today?"

"You didn't even make love to me aan." My eyes widened. What did she just say? I cupped her cheek, asking, "Look, first of all, me leaving you is impossible. You are stuck with me for all lifetimes. And coming to the second point, I was waiting for you to feel comfortable, Vie. Ever since we met, everything went by so quickly, even our marriage. So, I wanted to give you some time. I never thought you felt this way." She nodded, bending her head down.

I lifted her head and slammed my lips on hers. I was so demanding and passionate in this one because I didn't want to control or hold back anymore. I would show her today how much I love her or how incredibly attractive she is.

After I released her from the kiss, she panted. I said, "Look at me, Vie." She looked into my eyes as I continued, "You think I don't find you attractive." I took her hand and slowly guided it down to my junior, which was already so hard and ready to emerge from my pants.

Her eyes widened when she touched it. She immediately removed her hand, blushing. I said, "That is the effect you have on me, Vie." I kissed her again, and this time, she was also desperate for my kisses.

I smiled while kissing, and when I lifted her, her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. I placed her against the wall, and suddenly water started falling on us. I saw she hit the shower handle by mistake.

She said, "Sorry, Aan I-." I pressed my lips to hers, and said, "Hush, baby, it's okay." This time, I kissed her in the shower, with all the water drops falling. Everything around us became hot, including her breath.

I wanted this to happen the moment I saw her, and finally, my dream was coming true.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You all thought there is smut right!!

Ayyy you naughty people.... Use your imagination for this time!!

Okay I am done teasing you all,, This scene will be continued in the next chapter get ready for some steamy hot scenes, i am trying my best to write that!!! (You pervy fellows🤭)

Next Update- Sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
515K 20.7K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
664K 32.2K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
4.4M 229K 151
โค๏ธ Completed โค๏ธ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...