Levi Ackerman One-Shots

By The-Traveling-Poet

One-Shots, Headcannons, drabbles and more for Levi Ackerman~ More can be found on my Tumblr @the-traveling-po... More

~Request Page~
Soft Touch
Attention
Semi Sweet
Drabble ~ Cuddles
Drabble ~ Jealousy
Drabble ~ Clingy
Drabble ~ Work in 20mins
Drabble ~ Flirtatious
Drabble ~ Hair Cut
Headcannon ~ 1
Headcanon ~ 2
Headcanon ~ 3
Headcanon ~ 4
Headcanon ~ 5
Headcanon ~ 6
Healing
Priorities
Head-Cold
Comfort
Drabble ~ Jealous Pining
Silent Confession
Drabble ~ Picnic
Drabble ~ Snuggles
Miscommunications
Cleansing
Waylay
Drabble ~ Caught
Drabble ~ Head Scratchies
Drabble ~ Shifting Scars
Drabble ~ Cosetted Captain
Headcannon no. 7
Tease
Migraines
At Long Last
Drabble~ Stress
Surprise Visitation
Headcannon no. 8
Bold Statments
Headcannon no. 9
Respect
Family
Headcannon no. 10
Shifting Scares
Drabble ~ Loss
Ace
Drabble ~ Freezing
Persuasion
Autograph (Actor Pt. 1)
Event: AOT Finale
Event: Levi's Birthday Special
Hearcannon no. 11
Drabble ~ Tease
Phone Call (Actor Pt. 2)
Laughter
The Story~
Coffee Shop (Actor Pt. 3)
Drabble ~ Painting
Headcannon no. 12
Drabble ~ Family Time
Delicate Endearment
Drabble ~ Coming Home Late
Her Kind Heart
Drabble ~ Yearning

Pains

747 15 0
By The-Traveling-Poet

Requested in Tumblr
════════════════════════════
Monthly cycles suck, but not nearly as badly when you're expected to work up to 12 hours a day in the military.

Thankfully, you have your lovely boyfriend to soothe the aches and pains with his persistent comfort.
════════════════════════════
SWF, period struggles :/, cannon!AU, fluff, established relationship, AFAB reader
════════════════════════════

Landing on your ass during training was always a pain. Not only from the physical pain it erupts through your tailbone, knocking the breath from your lungs, but also because of the embarrassment that usually followed.

Yet despite this, today, it was all you could do to not cry out when it happened.

Every aching cramp you had the displeasure of already feeling was amplified, shooting sharp pains not only through your tailbone but across your hips and femurs as well. Had your spine just fractured?

Surprised that you hadn't gotten up yet, paired with how your face twisted in obvious discomfort, Eren raised a brow as he knelt before you.

"Oi, Y/N. You alright?" He asked slowly, unsure how to perceive this moment of weakness you were displaying.

"Fine," you grunted out, accepting his offered hand to stand once more. Immediately you were lightheaded, unable to stand straight up as your abdomen clenched in nauseating defiance. It was as though half the blood in your body made a rush towards your pelvic floor, as thought gravity suddenly had a stronger pull over you.

Attempting to play it off, you placed a hand on your hip and discreetly squeezed it hard, while keeping your thighs held close together.

"I think...I think I just need a breather. We've been at it an hour straight," You huffed, wiping your brow of the sweat that had gathered there.

Still regarding you curiously, Eren opened his mouth to speak, but was caught off guard as a shout from across the field intrupted him.

"The hell's going on over here, brats?"

Cursing under your breath, you slowly looked up and attempted to straighten your poster.

Meanwhile, Eren was already in full salute.

"Captain Levi!" He greeted, albeit anxiously.

"What, you get tired Jaeger? Decided to take a little break from training?" Levi approached the two of you, stopping only a short distance away with his arms folded over his chest and a slight furrow to his brow. Silently, he observed Jaeger first, before his eyes landed on you. The furrow in his brow let up, but only slightly.

"Actually-"

"It was me, sir. I needed a break," You interjected, cutting the poor titan shifter off with a look of worry. For your well-being or Levi's harsh tone, you couldn't be sure.

But it never came from the raven, as his eyes scanned you up and down curiously. You'd have been nervous by this, had you not known the man so personally behinds closed doors.

You matched his stare, silently trying to convey to him you really needed a break. Finally, Levi tore his eyes from your frame with a sigh.

"Very well; Jaeger, continue with Mikasa."

"Yes, sir!" Eren responded, finally dropping his salute. With one last curious look over his shoulder, Eren was off.

Sighing in relief, you allowed yourself to slump forward once more now that you and your lover weren't in direct sight of the others on the training grounds.

"Sorry, Levi. I...I can't train right now. I tried, but it's too much."

Levi regarded you curiously, once more looking you up and down. But this time, a slight tug of his lower lip hinted at a frown.

"You look constipated."

"Thanks, I actually kinda am."

He scoffed at your equally sassy remark, taking a step closer to you.

"You're pale...the hell did that kid do to you? Do need to go kick his ass?" He asked you softly, nimble fingers starting to brush your hair back for you. Stifling a giggle that you knew only too well would cause more discomfort, you shook your head.

"He didn't do anything to me, I'm just uhh.."

You sighed as you fought to find a way to convey what you were going through eloquently. As another sharp pain nestled into your side, you sighed in frustration.

"Oh to hell with it, I'm bleeding out, babe."
Levi raised a brow at you, clearly unamused.. "You could have just said you're on your menstrual cycle."

"Yeah, but that doesn't convey my anger," you hung your head in defeat. You expected another witty retort, but instead you were pleasantly surprised when Levi half knelt before you and tucked his arms under your knees and across your shoulder blades.

Now held against his chest, you nearly protested as he began to walk back towards HQ. But you bit your tongue. Just how often did you get the privilege of being carried around like a princess, anyways? Especially by your usually closed off boyfriend. So instead, you took advantage of such a situation and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Can you carry me every month?" You asked him softly, giving him your best attempt at puppy eyes.

Looking down at you in his arms, he held your stare as he walked, then turned his attention back to the front, muttering a quick
"Dunno, maybe."

Content for now, you nuzzled up against his chest with a sigh.

"Where are we going, anyways?"

"I could have brought you to Hange's lab and fed you to one of her new pets, and you wouldn't have thought to ask that till now?"
He paused, and you could tell he was trying his best to hold back a slight smirk.

"I'm taking you back to our room."

"Our room? I wasn't aware we shared a room just yet?" You snickered, biting at your lip to hide your excitement at the idea.

After caching his slip up, he mumbled "Well, it could be our room...if you want. I meant my room."

Warmth filled your chest at his offer, as you leaned up to peck his slightly pink cheek.

"I'd like that. But why your room? I'm all sweaty from training." You asked softer this time, worried your favorite germaphobe hadn't thought this far ahead yet. But it seemed he had, as he merely hummed dismissively.

"You're dont training today, and you're going to rest where I can keep an eye on you."

"Awe baby," You cooed, ignoring the way your abdomen screamed out in protest to moving yourself in his arms. "So you can get me things I need?"

"So I can make sure you don't make any messes. And besides, I have my own shower. Captain perks or some shit." He corrected, but this time wasn't able to keep up that serious expression of his through his teasing.

After entering his room, adjacent to his office space, he set you down. Much to your digression.

"Carry me to the bed?" You asked pleadingly, clutching absentmindedly at your abdomen as the dull aches started up once more.

"Patience, brat. You need these uniforms straps off if you want to rest comfortably."

Rolling your eyes, despite your silent agreement, you reached down to start undoing the belts lining your thighs, abdomen, chest and shoulders.

But when your hand brushed against his, you stopped cold in your tracks. He looked up at you as he knelt, a flicker of nervousness flitting across his eyes before it was gone just as fast.

"I've got it, just hold still."

So you did, watching with bated breath as he made quick, yet gentle, work of undoing each belt with ease. He even went so far as to remove your boots and socks for you, and hung your jacket up alongside his. Every light brush of his thin fingers against your uniform pants and shirt made your mind slip further and further away from the pain that wracked your body from your shoulders down.

Standing back up with you snuggled up in his arms once more, he made sure to place you down with utmost care upon his mattress, as though he saw you as made out of glass all the sudden.

Standing back up, he looked you over from head to toe, and saw how you were still scrunched up slightly in discomfort. With a sigh, he spun on his heel and left the room.

"Levi?" You called out, not nearly ready to have him leave yet. You'd only just gotten to see this softer side of his, you'd be damned to see it go away so quickly. Just as you'd started to stand back up, you heard from the other room him lightly call out.

"Just sit still brat, I'm getting you something to drink."

Settling back down, you curled up under his sheets. They looked unbothered before Levi had set you here, and you wondered if he even used his bed. It certainly smelled like him, so maybe he did.

Indulging in the little pleasure of breathing in his slightly musky and calming scent from his sheets to distract you from what felt like literal death, you curled in on yourself and sighed.
You lost yourself to the fantasy of sharing this room with your man, this very bed with him, and didn't notice Levi had returned until the bed dipped slightly behind you.
Lazily looking up, you were greeted with steely eyes looking down at you in concern.

"That bad?" He mumbled, gently placing his hand onto your hip.

"Worse than you could imagine," You grumbled out, face half buried in his pillow. You heard him sigh as the weight was lifted off the bed, and a slight shuffling that followed. Peaking over your shoulder curiously, your face lit up with a blush.

"The hell you doing?" You mumbled.

"Shut it, and move your ass." He grumbled back, removing his own jacket, straps, and boots.

"Make me. I'm comfy here," You whined, wrapping your arms tighter around your hips.
Were you really that comfy? Not entirely. But the look on his face made you want challenge him in some way. Why? Why not?

Feeling his arms push down on the mattress and slide under you, you whined in discomfort as he quite literally slid you more towards the middle of the bed. But your complains were quickly snuffed when he placed himself right up against your back.

He removed your arms from around your waist, and replaced them with his own. Light pressure, nothing to intense. But the warmth he provided through this simple touch, it warmed you instantly.

"Too tight?" He whispered in your ear, lightly squeezing your middle. Shaking your head as best you could, you snuggled back against his chest.

Humming thoughtfully, he let his arms relax around you and set his chin atop your head, as his legs bent at the knee to fully encase your body with his own. The feeling was like none other, being fully spooned and cuddled by Levi nearly had the breath leaving your lungs. The faint brushing of his thumb across your abdomen was just the cherry on top.

"There's tea on the dresser, whenever you want it. I'll get it." He mumbled against your hair, continuing to gently rub your abdomen.

"What did I do to deserve you?" You suddenly whispered, voice quivering just slightly enough to catch Levis attention fully.

Holding you a little closer and peppering light kissed across your neck, he pressed his chest closer to your back with a humored huff.

"I should be asking you that. But now, just rest darling. Relax, let me help you out in any small way I can."

His soothing words lulled you into a sense of comfort once more, lacing your fingers through his as they traced aimless patterns across your abdomen.

As miserable as your cycles were, perhaps you now had something to look forward to during these weeks during every month.

Bringing his hand up to place a quick kiss across his knuckles, you allowed yourself a small smile as the cramps started to subside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.1K 35
This is a Levi Ackerman x reader oneshot book, it's full of requests and my own ideas. -COMPLETED- Disclaimer: I don't own the characters they're al...
118K 2.8K 48
Hello! This book is a collection of oneshots with who else but Mikasa Ackermann! If you're a big fan of Mikasa, well you're in the right place. I hop...
108K 1.5K 36
π–₯» levi x reader oneshots ᜊ β€·β€§β‚ŠΛš aot & modern world ⊰ - fluff to angst 🧾 ❝ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics ❞ ΰΌΊ artist of cover on t...
260K 5.3K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...