Back to her

By UchihaSasuke96

Sana x Tzuyu More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

5

280 9 0
By UchihaSasuke96

Author's POV

The past midnight, Tzuyu just arrived from her company and she saw her fiancé sleeping on the couch without
a blanket. Sana's waiting for her and that makes Tzuyu feel guilty. Sana
got shivering because of the coldness.
She's stroking her hair and whispered something to Sana that make the girl stirred from her sleep.

"I'm so sorry." Tzuyu kissed her temple.

"Hey, you're back!" Sana said while rubbing her eyes.

"Sana.." Tzuyu shedding her tears that make Sana shocked.

"What's wrong? What happened to you? Are you hurt?" She cupped Tzuyu's face with her palms.

"Yes, I'm hurt." Tzuyu said still sobbing so hard.

"Where? We'll go to the hospital now." Sana said worried and panicked.

"No need to go the hospital. I'm hurt because of you." Tzuyu said and hold Sana's shoulders to calm her down.

"T-Tzuyu." Sana joined her fiancé crying.

"I'm so sorry because I always treated you so harsh without considering your feelings first. You're my fiance but I treat you like a slave and my maid." Tzuyu closed her eyes but she still crying.

"It hurts here.. In my heart when I always yelled at you." Tzuyu again not looking at Sana.

"Shhh... Stop crying Tzuyu-ah. I'm fine." She hugged the blonde girl.

"I'm sorry because I didn't took care of you when you're sick." Tzuyu hugged Sana back.

"Stop it Tzuyu-ah! Let's forget about that." She said staring at Tzuyu's puffy eyes. She wiped Tzuyu's tears with her thumbs and gives a smile to the girl.

Tzuyu's POV

"I-I still love you" I confessed to her while staring deep into her eyes.

"Did I just confessed to her? Whatever! I won't denied my feelings towards her anymore." I thought to myself.

"W-what? C-can you say that words again?" She asked me while stuttering.

"She seems shocked though." I thought to myself and smiled to her.

"I still love you Sana and I still can't forget about you. Every moment we had before is still on my mind. I love you, I love you so much." I said again and that makes her teared up.

"Tzuyu-ah I-I love you too and I'm sorry because of what I did to you in the pas..." I cutted her by kissing her on the lips. At first she was shocked at the sudden kissed but after a few second she kissed me back and we shared a passionately kiss. We poured everything what we feel on that kissed.

"Will you stay with me forever?" I asked her and this time I cupped her face.

"I will." She said and smiled to me.

"I love that smile and that smile is just for me." I thought to myself.

"Sana, let's forget about the past okay?" I said to her and just nodded her head to me.

"At this moment, I just think about you, me and us. Our future." I smiled to her and give her a kiss on a forehead.

"Sweet talker as always." She hit me softly on my shoulder. I just laughed at her.

Sana's POV

"Have you eaten?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Tzuyu, Nayeon wants us to have breakfast in her restaurant tomorrow." I said still looking at her face.

"Sure." She replied to me and hugged me.

"Aren't you busy tomorrow?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I want to spend my time with my beautiful fiance hehe. That's why I took a day off." She kissed my cheeks after she said that.

"Baby~ let's go to sleep." She's yawning and hugged me.

"Sleep with me tonight?" She said again with a pleading eyes.

"Piggyback me please." I said with aegyo and she bend down in front of me.

"Hop on!" She said and after that she Piggyback me to her room.

"I feel happy now." I thought to myself.

Author's POV

In the next morning, the Japanese girl woke up first and she smiled at what she saw. Tzuyu's face is so closed to her and she give a kiss to the Taiwanese girl on her cheek.

"Wake up honey~" Sana tried to wake the girl up.

"Hmm five more minutes." The blonde girl murmured without opening her eyes.

"I swear if you don't wake up right now I won't give you kisses for a month." Tzuyu jolted up from her sleep and gives me a glare to the Japanese girl. Sana just giggles at her fiance's fast reaction.

"Naughty girl~" Tzuyu start by tickling her Sana.

"Okay I'm sorry." Sana said while wiping her tears from laughing.

"Let's shower together!" Tzuyu said excited.

"Pervert!" Sana shouted making Tzuyu laughed at her.

"I go take a bathe now." Tzuyu run to the bathroom and Sana got to her room to take a bathe.

Nayeon's restaurant

"Tzuyu-ah!" The other girls shouted at Tzuyu.

"What?" Tzuyu asked with a cold voice.

"I'm happy to see you again." Momo said and give her a slight punched on the blonde's shoulder.

"I'm happy too." Tzuyu replied and punched Momo back.

"You guys always like this." Jeongyeon said.

"Are you jealous Jeong?" Momo teased Jeongyeon.

"NO! You're crazy!" Jeongyeon said make them all laugh at her and Jeongyeon dragged Momo also Tzuyu to the toilet.

"Why are you so happy Satang?" Dahyun asked curiously.

"Nothing dubo." Sana replied to the pale girl.

"She is happy because of Tzuyu hahaha" Jihyo said and high five with Chaeyoung

"Aish!" Sana got embarrassed by Jihyo and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu,Momo and Jeongyeon got back from the toilet.

"What happened?" Jeongyeon ask confused.

"W-we just got back together again last night." Sana shyly said and Tzuyu just smiled to her.

"Congratulations!" They all shouted making the other customers looking at them. Nayeon bowed to the costumers.

"Today's my treat!" Sunny announced and makes Momo so excited.

"Thank you Nayeon unnie." Chaeyoung said and Nayeon just smiled to her.

"Long time no see. You being sweet to her and finally my wished come true. Take care of her Tzuyu-ah." Tzuyu who's hugging her fiancé at the time just give a smirked to Nayeon.

"Okay Bunny." Tzuyu said and giggled with Momo and Dahyun.

"What?! Bunny?!" Nayeon shouted.

"It's because of her teeth and she's older among us hahaha." Momo said and gave a thumbs up to Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu! Momo! And Dahyun! You guys are dead to me!" Nayeon said with a red face Tzuyu choked out from her food.

"Let's run!!" Tzuyu shouted and dragged the Jokbal lover and the tofu away from Nayeon.

"She's really mad." Dahyun said afraid of Nayeon.

"Come here! Don't run away from me!" Nayeon said behind them. The other girls just laughed at them. Jeongyeon tried to chase after her wife from behind.

"They are still the same." Mina said and smiled to the scene. The scene reminds her of her childhood time. Nayeon unnie chased after the three of them and Jeongyeon unnie tried to calm her down. She smile at the thought.

The five girls got exhausted from running.

"We are sorry Nayeonie." The three of said.

"Okay! Let's eat." Nayeon said satisfied.

"Drink this honey." Sana gave Tzuyu a glass of water.

"Thanks babe." Tzuyu kissed her on her cheek.

"NO PDA!" Jihyo said making Tzuyu grounded.

"Guys, let's sleep over at my house?" Nayeon offered smiling her bunny teeth to all of them.

"Yeah!!!" They got excited like kids.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 613 15
(Twice Rare Ships story) 3 different girls in love with the same person Minatozaki Sana is just your typical, friendly girl. But for 3 people, she's...
132K 3.7K 38
SaTzu💜MiTzu
56.9K 1.4K 11
a Drabbles for Twice Quiet Ship MITZU!❤ 👽❤🐧..