Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fa...

By DynamicCiocea

An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from t... More

1: CORE!Frisk
2: The God of the Multiverse
3: Upgrades
4: The 'Bad' Sanses
5: The star Sanses
6: Gang Activities
7: Ghost Pranks
8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1
9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2
10: Omni
11: Brothers Reunion
12: Alphatale Reunion
13: Goodbyes
14: The King of the Multiverse
15: Training
16: Multiversal Adventures
17: Recovering
18: Power
19: The Deal
20: Rampage
21: Y/NMageddon Part-1
22: Y/NMageddon Part-2
23: Return
24: Chaos
25: Party
26: Chocoholic
27: Date?
28: New Underground
29: Unexpected arrival
30: Tournament
31: Tournament Part-2
32: Tournament Part-3
33: Tournament Part-4
34: Relaxing
35: Mistake
36: Connection
37: Undertale
38: Christmas

39: Creation

477 21 55
By DynamicCiocea

1 Year Later

Y/N...POV_________________

So, it's been awhile. There weren't any big incidents during the past year, except a few higher beings crossing into our Eden Orb.

In the end, I managed to defeat them, and even signed a contract with the higher-ups at the Citadel.

As long as I don't cause any more trouble, they'll do their best to keep my Eden Orb safe.

I was surprised, to say the least. But after giving it some thought, they probably only did that, because of my potential. And I gotta say, I get that. They have enough enemies to take care of. No more are needed.

After having my internal monologue, I was pulled out of my thoughts by my hand heading for my dark-red suit's pocket.

I pulled out a green, yellow-striped box and stared at it with a slight smile on my face.

"Is that it?" Asked the enthusiastic goat monster, carefully muching on a star-shaped cookie as to not damage his yellow suit.

"Yup."

"You already talked to mom and dad, right?"

"Of course."

"So, when are you going to ask her?"

"Today. I have the perfect place." I reassured him with a proud smile.

"Well? Open it. I can't wait to see it!" He exclaimed, finishing his cookie.

"Alright."

Opening the little box, we were awestruck by the sheer beauty of the little gemstone.

A crimson light illuminated our faces.

"W-Where did you even get something like this? Did you just poof it into existance?"

"Nope. I made it myself."

"Well, it took some time, but after I got the materials and the information on how to make one, it wasn't that hard." I explained, still staring at my mesmerizing creation.

"Rei! Y/N! Are you ready for the Wedding?" Yelled Chara from upstairs, startling us and causing me to drop the box.

From instinct, I opened a Wormhole to hide it from sight.

"Y-Yeah! Don't worry, we won't be late! We can't miss the God of the Multiverse's Wedding, after all!" Replied Azzy, trying to contain his panik as I dropped to my knees.

After hearing his answer, Chara headed off to finish preparing herself as Azzy rushed over to my side.

"Where did that Wormhole lead to?"

"T-That's the thing. I panicked and didn't set any coordonates to it. It could be anywhere in the Void right now!" A blob of smoke formed near my head with a grin as big as he could muster.

"Good job, kid." He mocked, flying around my head.

Sensing my anguish, Bang and Fang rushed over to my side, in an attempt to comfort me.

Then, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, I recognised the old scientist.

"Gaster?"

"Hello, Y/N. I think this belongs to you." He handed me the green and yellow box with one of his flying hands.

I shot up to my feet and grabbed the box.

"Gaster, you lifesaver!" I thanked him and he shot me a smile, before turning towards Azzy.

With the situation resolved, the two cats headed back to their sweet spot on the couch.

"Azzy, this is Gaster. Sans and Papyru-" I tried introducing him, but Azzy quickly got on one knee.

"Former King W.D. Gaster, I, Asriel Dreemurr, formally welcome you back!"

"Rise up, little one. For I am not your Gaster." He chuckled, before placing a hand on Azzy's head.

"Though, it's nice to see you. You remind me of the Asriel from Undertale. Energetic as always." He added.

Azzy rose up and nodded slowly.

"O-Oh. I guess all those lessons mom thought me as a child just resurfaced. Sorry about that." He apologized, scratching his head as Gaster nodded and started evaporating.

Quickly, I stored the box, in a pocket dimension this time.

Not long after, Chara came down to the living room, and I gotta say. She left me speechless.

She was wearing a green, yellow-striped dress with red along the edges. The outfit was completed by the red gloves, I knitted for her.

"So? How do I look?" She wondered.

"Breathtaking." I noticed a slight blush growing, but she quickly hid it away, covering her face with her hands.

"Let's go." I chuckled, before creating a Wormhole and we soon walked through it.

Alphatale

On the other side, we were greeted by a hallway, similar to the Judgement Hall, except for the colors.

It was as dark as the void.

Pure white light radiated from the windows as we approached the other side.

Once infront of the doors, they opened on their own and we were greeted by a flower field.

"Spatial Magic." Commented Azzy.

We soon noticed the Alphabros and the Void Empress not far away, so we headed in that direction.

The chairs and altar, along with the rest of the things needed for the ceremony were neatly placed on the edge of a cliff.

Right behing the altar laid the vast sea.

William walked over to us, wearing a teal blue suit.

"Y/N. Glad you could make it." He greeted.

"Of course. We couldn't miss your Wedding, after all. Also, congratulations." I shook his hand.

"Congratulations." Said the siblings at the same time, causing him to chuckle.

"Thank you."

A black blob of smoke formed near my head.

"Never thought I'd see this day come true. But still, you whould've died a long time ago if it wasn't for me." Said Malware, crossing his smokey hands and reminiscing on his time with his William.

William's Malware formed near his skull, copying the form of my Malware.

"He's right, for once in his pitiful life." Added William's Malware.

The two Malwares stared at each other for a bit, before they started throwing smokey punches.

"What's up with them?" Questioned William, staring at the two blobs.

"Well, mine is still angry, since yours got to fight the real Islothorn. Your Malware probably just felt his killing intent."

We started chuckling at the smoke balls' fist fight as a glitchy portal opened up behind us.

"You two seem to be enjoying yourselves." Snickered a familiar voice.

Turning around, I saw Error in a white suit. Behind him were Nightmare and the Gang, all in black suits, except Cross, who had some white along the edges.

"So, you finally arrived." William crossed his arms, pretending not to care.

"What? We're early! Did your ancientness finally get to your head, old man?!" He looked away, crossing his arms too. "Also.....uh, congrats'."

William smiled and patted his student on the back. "It's good to see you too, Error."

Error sighed, while the 'bad' Sanses dispersed around the area.

Looking towards the others, I saw Jacob and Horror stuffing their faces with food at the nearby buffet. Azzy joined their eating spree when he saw the cookies from Epictale, all while talking to Delios.

Chara was heading towards The Void Empress, who was chatting with Adam and Ares. She probably reconised her and went to introduce herself.

My thoughts were cut short when a Wormhole opened up next to us.

KM, wearing a half-black half-white suit on the opposite parts of his oreo-colored skeleton, and Player, wearing a red dress and crown walked out.

"Congrats'." They both said in union with KM adding a sarcastic dad at the end.

William teleported behind them and reached a hand over their shoulders.

"Now, now. You can be a bit more happy for your old man." He earned a scoff from KM, which resulted in Player slightly punching the King's shoulder.

My attention was caught by another door opened in the distance.

"Do they work like the ones in the Omega Timeline?"

"Yeah, but they only work for the residents of Alphatale." William confirmed my suspicion.

Out of the door came Quenya, Marcy and Aurora, who quickly rushed to Delios' side.

Soon enough, more and more doors started opening around the flower field.

Violet and Alpha!Muffet made themselves at home as soon as they arrived, followed soon by the chaotic duo. Alpha!Spamton and Alpha!Jevil.

All chaos ensued when The Ghost duo challanged A!Spamton and A!Jevil to a pranking contest on the 'bad' Sanses.

William had to smack the chaotic duo's heads into the ground and yell at them to stop reshaping the Dimension.

Not long after, Gerson, Grillby and Kasai appeared too.

Kasai immediately jumped towards Adam, which resulted in both of them falling to the ground.

A kiss on the cheek from the pink fire elemental was all it took for Grillby's flame to intensify, but he calmed down pretty quickly, like he was used to this by now.

After that, it didn't take long for the rest of Alphatale to gather. Bill also appeared somewhere along the way, not missing any chance to mess with William.

Now, we were all seated in the chairs before the altar.

William was waiting nervously with Adam by his side and Gerson as the priest.

I was seated with Chara on my left side and Error on my right.

The murmuring between the attendants quickly stopped when a purple door opened up.

A!Chara, who was wearing a pink suit came out of it, followed by A!Frisk, wearing a red suit.

They began walking towards the altar with A!Frisk throwing a few rose petals along the way.

I chuckled at the slight blush forming on William's face, while Error was grasping his chest, struggling to contain his laughter.

Once A!Chara reached the altar, William took his hands in his own as Gerson started the speech.

When it was time for the rings, William tapped his pockets and froze on the spot.

I could see A!Frisk and Adam snickering behind him, before Adam opened a small box, signaling for him to take the rings.

He did so and placed on of A!Chara's ring finger, before he did the same for William's skeletal hand.

Now, I was expecting for the kiss to seal the pact, but suddenly both their souls sprouted out of their chests.

Seeing my confusion, Error whispered to me.

"It's monster tradition. Soul bonding."

Nodding, I turned my attention back to the two as a pure white light illuminated the entire Dimension.

After the light dissipated, the two shared a long kiss.

Once they broke the kiss, everyone stood up and cheered for them.

That's when I noticed some movement up in the sky.

I saw an evaporating Loading, scoffing with his arms crossed. Since when was he standing there?

A!Frisk handed A!Chara a bouquet of buttercups and she threw it in the air.

I stealthily used Creator's Mastery to make the bouquet land in Chara's grasp.

Nobody seemed to notice....... except the Alphabros, Error, KM and Bill. They started snickering as I felt my face light on fire.

Chara seemed happy about her catch, which only made me more confident.

After the bouquet throw, Error created some sort of dance floor, and everyone did just that.

We danced and drank to our heart's content, enjoying William's Wedding to the fullest.

After a few hours, most of Alphatale's residents had left the party, so I took this chance to put my plan into action.

Looking towards Azzy, we shared a nod.

Nightmare seemed to quickly catch on, since he rushed over to my side next second.

"You're ready?" He wondered with a hand slumped over my shoulder.

"Yeah. I think it's time."

"And you're sure?"

"Yeah."

"Reeeeally sure?"

"Nightmareee."

"Alright, alright. Just making sure." He gave me a pat on the back with one of his tentacles.

"Good luck, kid. Not that you'll need it. Oh, and you have my approval, by the way!"

"Thanks." I shot him a smile, before waving to Chara with Azzy by my side. She seemed to get the message as she said her goodbyes and walked over to us.

After saying our goodbyes and congratulating the newly wedded couple once again, I created a Wormhole and Chara walked straight in.

Looking to my side, I fist bumped my little brother, before creating a Wormhole under him, sending the furball back home.

I looked behind me to see the others shooting me a thumbs up, which made a smile form onto my face. Of course Nightmare told them.....

Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the Wormhole.

Sub-Space, Underground

I stared at the confused chocoholic as she looked around the yellow ball room, located in the inner levels of the castle.

Walking towards her, I offered my hand out.

"May I have this dance?" I asked as 'His Theme' started playing in the background.

She seemed a little surprised at first, but soon accepted.

"Of course." She smiled.

I placed my right hand around her waist and held her right hand with my left.

In turn, she placed her left hand on my shoulder and we started dancing on the yellow tiles.

Red and green specks of light floated around us, but I offered them not a single glance.

Instead, I was trapped in a trance, staring into her crimson pupils.

It was like I was staring into a never ending abyss.

A gorgeous abyss.

She seemed to notice my stares when she left out a slight giggle.

"Y/N, what's this all about?" She wondered with her ever so innocent smile.

I took a deep breath as we stopped dancing.

Still looking into her eyes, I stored her gloves into a pocket dimension, before grasping both her hands into my own.

"I still remember the first day we met. How I got stuck in StoryShift and dealt with.....him...... How we got closer during my stay here. How I fell in love with you...... And how you were always by my side since then." She shot me a warm smile.

"What I'm trying to say is..... My love for you has reached such heights, that I can't even imagine a world without you. I want to spend every single day of my life with you. I don't want to ever let go of you." I got on one knee and opened a portal, taking the green, yellow-striped box out of it.

By now, she was on the verge of tears, trying to comprehend the situation before her as I opened the box, revealing a scarlet ring.

"Chara Dreemurr, will you make that eternity of love a reality and make me the happiest man in this Eden Orb and beyond? Will you Marry me?" She burst into tears of happiness and lunged at me, knocking us both to the ground.

"Of course I will! Ya' big dummy!" She trapped my mouth with her own as a red light shone ontop of us.

I quickly melted into the kiss, hugging her in return.

Some tears of pure happiness fell from my eyes too as Chara lifter her head up, so that we could stare into each other's eyes.

That's when she remembered the ring.

Quickly jumping up, she held out her hand, looking away in embarrassment.

I chuckled at her reaction, before going back to my previous position.

Standing on one knee, I took the red ring out of the box and slowly slid it onto her ring finger.

The ring was made out of a red diamong, big enough to look good, but small enough to not be an inconvenience. It was in the shape of a soul.

After fully sliding the ring onto her finger, I picked her up and started spinning her around.

Still in the air, she leaned in, enough for our noses to touch.

"I love you, Y,N!"

"I love you too, Chara!"

We ended it with one more kiss as my mind drifted off to my journey.

I started off pretty weak, but eventually made my way to the realm of the Gods. Well, at least the Alphatale ones. I'm still nothing compared to Godverse or Staffverse, but as long as they don't bother us, we won't bother them.

Anyway, I got a father figure. A student, who I can count as a brother at this point. A brother-in-law. A mentor. The Gang, and a lot of people who I can trust with my life.

But most importantly, I met her.....

My chocoholic wife, Chara Dreemurr.

Whoever sent me here, for whatever reason, whether it be for entertainment or pity, I can only thank you.

The End

——————————————————————

A/N: Hello everyone.
So.... it's been a while.

After half a year, the story's finally over.

I wanted to thank you all for voting and commenting on the chapters, but most of all, for sticking around until the end.

I'm not very good with ending speeches, so I'll just leave you with this.

At first, I started writing this book, because in the other 'reincarnation' fanfics, the MC never uses his knowledge! It always got to me when the main character knew basically everything, but decided to keep it hidden. Knowledge is Power!

Ahem. Anyway, along the way, the story evolved, with the fights getting to larger scales, and I'm pretty satisfied with where I left it off.

With 39 chapters, some better than the others, I can't belive how much my writing has improved compared to the first chapter.

I am sorry for the long delay, but I just didn't have any interesting ideas on how to end it.
I hope you liked the ending.

Also, I may start working on another book. (Not a sequel)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
5.3K 154 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...
293K 12.5K 43
TW: Swearing and slight gore Y/N reincarnates in the anti-void as a Voice... Will he befriend error or will they make them hate their guts? And will...
41 1 3
"Long ago, the Ebott kingdom was known for many things: Being the largest kingdom in the land, being the only remaining kingdom that was monster-free...