Back To December - TK✔️

By Momo_Taegguk

Complete✔️ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Maybe this is wishful thinking Probably mindless dreaming But if we loved again I swear I'... More

Dear reader
Characters
1. The Seoul University
2. The cafe
3. The apartment quest
4. A new day and new beginning
5. Literature and the siblings
6. Tangled shoelaces
7. Nothing but a Stranger
8. The flickering lights
9. Titanic Fate
10. The bus ride
11. Mrs. Kang
12. Besties love and Allergies
13. Broken Coffee Cups
14. Horror movies and warm blankets
15. To protect you
16. A friend in need is a friend indeed
17. The shopping mart
18. More than just friends Pt. 1
18. More than just friends pt. 2
19. The Bubblegum Mess
20. The Nosebleed
21. Live in the moment forever
22. The Birthday Party
23. Truth and Dare
24. Getting Drunk Was Never In The Plan
25. Overnight Cuddles
26. Jealousy At Its Peak
27. Tit for Tat
28. Sweet Night
29. Sudden Confession
30. This is not what they expected
31. Pathetic
32. The Story of Downfall
33. Take a break
34. Days of Waiting
36. Mornings like this
37. Cafeteria Reunion
38. Unexpected Couple
39. Lover
40. The Basketball Match
41. The Thanksgiving Dinner
42. The Truth Untold
43. The Backstory
44. The Asylum
45. You Are Strong
Epilogue 1: The Stalking Boyfriend
Epilogue 2: Bribe for Jeongguk?
Epilogue 3: Back To December
Other Books

35. Apologies

174 8 0
By Momo_Taegguk

Jeongguk opens the door to his apartment with the key. He gets inside and removes his shoes then hangs his coat on the coat hanger. He rubs his face with his cold hands as he makes his way to the dining table without switching the lights on. He really missed Taehyung and felt like crying when he realized that it has been a week since he has been coming back to this cold apartment. And today was nothing different.

But.

Suddenly.

The lights turn on.

On their own.

Wow.

He looks around in confusion and then gets surprised to see rose petals on the table in the living room. He makes his way to the sofa and sees a folded paper kept on them. He picks the paper and unfolds it. He widens his eyes as he sees, 'I AM SORRY' written on it. He then looks around the room once again to see who did all of this. But sees no one. Then for the nth time Jeongguk widens his eyes when he hears his voice.

"J-Jeongguk "He turns around and this time he sees Taehyung walking towards him with a notepad in his hands. His eyes turn glossy as he finally sees Taehyung, his Taehyung.

Taehyung without saying any word shows the first page of the notepad to Jeongguk.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘎𝘶𝘬𝘬𝘪𝘦...

He turns the page after every sentence

𝘚𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘱.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

𝘉𝘶𝘵.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘬𝘬𝘪𝘦.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵.

𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩...

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯,

𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵.

𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦... 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥.

He closes the notebook and cries casting his eyes down. Jeongguk who was reading every single word with glossy eyes walks towards Taehyung.

Tears now already spilling out of his eyes, he takes Taehyung's face in his hands

"B-baby... Look at me..." He wipes the tears on Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung shakes his head as a no.

"Please" Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung finally looks up, sobbing harshly and says "I am s-sorry" His voice breaking.

"N-no don't be.....You have no idea how much I missed you Tae... This week- this week felt more miserable than those 3 years I stayed away from you... I missed you so much..." Jeongguk whispers. "I never needed any apology from you Tae. Of course at first when you left me I got heartbroken but I always knew that our love was real. Everything was real and you wouldn't have left me without any valid reason... I searched for you everywhere but couldn't find you...A-and when I saw you again, all I wanted to do was just steal you away and keep you with me, but of course, I couldn't do that...not when you made me such a lovesick fool for you..." He chuckles a little. Taehyung looks at him confused.

"Y-you should be angry with me! Why are you like this huh? Being all nice to m-me and- You know very well that I don't deserve to be treated like this. Not after how much I hurt you...Don't be so good to me Jeongguk that it b-becomes difficult for me to let you go again..." He whispers the last part.

"Ok I don't forgive you" Taehyung knew this was coming but he couldn't help but let his tears fall.

"I don't forgive you for thinking that I would ever leave you. I won't leave you Taehyung... Not in this lifetime. For me also it's just you or no one. I will also not forgive you for calling yourself pathetic...I- I know you are not perfect Taehyung and neither am I, but one thing is for sure that we are the like the missing puzzle pieces for each other... "He takes his hands and intertwines them with his. "Look at your hand in mine, we are so perfect together right? "Jeongguk was saying everything that he felt. He had no hatred towards Taehyung. How can he hate the only person who taught him how to love?

"S-so what do w-we do now?" Taehyung asks with bambi eyes, looking like a lost puppy.

"Let's forget everything and start again..." Jeongguk says, completely sure of his decision.

"R-really?"

"Really" Jeongguk smiles softly. Taehyung also smiles through his tears and hugs Jeongguk tightly.

"I promise Gukkie... I'll tell you everything and give you all the explanations... This time there will be no secrets" Taehyung's muffled voice came.

"Even if you tell me that you don't want to give any explanations Tae... That'd be fine..." Taehyung backs away from the hug and looks at him confused.

"W-what?"

"Yeah... In this one week we didn't talk, I realized one thing Tae...That everything is unpredictable in life... You know how we both wanted to mend things that day but everything turned out to be different than what we expected. So if we waste time in remembering the past, we will forget to enjoy our present. And right now what matters the most is that you are here with me and I don't need anything else. You can tell me anything anytime you want...anytime you are comfortable." Jeongguk gives a comforting squeeze to the delicate hands in his hold.

Taehyung just looks at him astonished as to how did he deserve such an understanding partner in his life. He shakes his head and hugs Jeongguk once again. Jeongguk closes his eyes hugs him back. He soothes Taehyung's hairs and sighs at the warmth. Everything felt unreal. Being in each other's arms was all their hearts desired.

Taehyung backs away a little and looks at Jeongguk. He smiles softly before whispering, "I love you Gukkie... I love you so so so much"

"I love you too baby... So so so much" Jeongguk chuckles lightly and caresses Taehyung's cheeks, who closes his eyes indulging in the warm touch. He feels Jeongguk's breath fanning over his lips and opens his eyes just to get lost in the dark brown orbs of the other. He leans closer when he sees Jeongguk looking at his lips.

Their lips meet in between and they both close their eyes, unshed tears rolling down their cheeks.

It was beautiful as how they have kissed each other a lot before but this time it felt different. It was like a fire within their bones. Like their souls had returned to the water. Like every part of them that came from a dead star was alive again. The kiss was neither too rushed nor too slow. It was perfect just how they both liked. They poured each and every emotion bottled in them into this one kiss.

Taehyung's hands make their way to Jeongguk's hair, knowing very well how much Jeongguk liked hands in his hairs. They both back away a little, breathing heavily as they look into each other's eyes. Jeongguk picks Taehyung in his arms and kisses him again as he walks to his bedroom.

He lays Taehyung on the bed and takes in Taehyung's state. He looked like a beautiful mess... his beautiful mess. He smiles softly as he pushes back Taehyung's hairs from his face.

"G-gukk?"

"Don't worry baby... We'll take everything slow once again"

Taehyung smiles at this and pulls him down to hug him. Jeongguk just chuckles and hugs him back.

----------------------------------------------------------

Finallly!! 😁 I was so confused about how I should write this chapter... This is not the best but conveys what I wanted to convey... And also we are nearing the end of the story...

So do comment and vote if you liked the chapter!💜

Thankies!

~Momo💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 22.5K 34
[ Taekook fic ] Maybe Taehyung has a troubled past and maybe Jungkook is troubled because of Taehyung. •completed•
38.6K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
136K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...