Demons, Swords, And Other Thi...

By Peachyyy1023

Unsurprisingly, you died! Congrats! Now you've got an annoying demon that fails to babysit you, along with a... More

(Name) Almost Dies After Dying
Scaring The Village Children With Fire
Apparently, There Are Consequences To My Actions, And Nobody Told Me
The Favorite Child (Spoilers, It's Not You)
Dragging The Marines While Your Father Sells You Off
Secondhand Smoking (The Fun Way)
Fun Times With Four Eyes
My Issues Are Now Your Issues
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Not So Sweet Dreams (Nightmares, Actually)
King Sai The Backstabber
There's A Reason You're A Demon
28 STAB WOUNDS
Sai And Smoker Fight For Custody Over You
A Few Steps Back
PAYING CHILD SUPPORT IN GOLD
Timeskip To The Timeskip Before The Timeskip
Don Krieg Would Like To Speak To The Manager
Man With Three Swords Too Angry To Die
Arlong The Walking Fish Stick
You're Not Allowed To Help Because Cannon Hates You
Roronoa Emergency Room Zoro
My Work Here Is Done (You Didn't Do Anything, Though?)
Criminal Or Not, Sometimes It's Nice To Be Wanted
The Hatred for Bounty Hunters and Mountain Bandits Runs in The Family
The Clown And The Casanova
Cursing God And Baking Cookies
Red Nosed And Red Faced; Buggy's Been Caught Red Handed
Theft Isn't a Hobby, It's a Lifestyle
Call Me Ishmael (My Captain Just Punched a Whale)
The Sixth Father Figure (But Really-- Who's Keeping Track?)
God Hates You, But The Feeling's Mutual
Cooking Up Testosterone
Don't Worry, It Gets Even Worse
Zoro Sends 100 Bounty Hunters To The Shadow Realm
Becoming Crocodile's Doormat (Speedrun)
THE BEES ARE EVERYWHERE
May I Say, You Look Particularly Dashing and Absolutely Terrifying Today?
You Drink Tea. I Drink Anarchy
Not To Self-Diagnose, But Something Is Wrong
Crooner Is Plagued by Horrible Visions (Like Father, Like Daughter)
The Memoirs of a Clown's Apprentice
I Feel Funny (Fatal Character Flaw)
Dr. Disrespect Has Entered The Chat
The Prettiest Boy In The World
I Don't Need To Heal, I Need To Harm
The Real Housewives Of Alabasta
Um, Sir? Your Man Tiddies Are Showing
Gucci In The Desert
Yes, Sir Crocodile
The Most Cursed Game Of Tag Ever Played
At Least Your Kidnappers Are Hot
Bad Pirates Get Put In The Shame Cage
Mood At The Moment: Mischievous
THE FLORIDIAN'S GOT A BOMB
I Don't Care That You Broke Your Elbow
Don't Care, Didn't Ask, Cry About It
Revenge Is Better Than Rest
Your Taste In Men Warrants Therapy
I'm Self-Diagnosing, Something Is Wrong
EUREKA!!!
I Am In Misery
There Is Only One Correct Opinion And It Is Mine
Current Regret of the Day: Why Did I Ever Tell Them That?
Bella, Where the Hell Have you Been, Loca?
The Horrors are Endless but I Stay Silly
I'm Too Young to Die a Whore
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
Welcome Back to Fact or Cap
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE
No Question About it, I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again
All You Had to Do Was Try

Taxes Are For Nerds. Commit Tax Fraud

248 26 7
By Peachyyy1023

      "We're never going to catch a break."

You say this with the topmost confidence. You know it's true, too. Because after you watched your captain mess with one of those weird toucans that you needed in order to get to Skypiea, the cloud that it was in already approached the Knock-Up Stream point. And you weren't close enough yet.

That bird isn't happy at all, You mused, as you observed the bird's antics. Yatagarasu was perched next to it. He matched its height and had apparently chatted with it for a while. It's a South Bird, right?

Kosai hummed. "It is."

"Rasu!" You call. The crow turns to you a second later, and you push open the door to your bedroom. "Come over here! It'll be safer!"

Once he flew inside of the room, you shut the door and walked back onto the main deck.

Masira and his gang were helping you get to the Knock-Up Stream point as fast as they could. Shoujou was doing that weird sound attack –or move, you didn't know what it was exactly– and it messed with the waves. Thus, increasing your ship's speed.

Nami approaches you. There's a slightly worried look on her face. You get where she's coming from since your crew is usually in deadly situations that you never warn them about. "Are we going to make it?"

The question is directed at you. "Maybe."

"I hate you, (Name)."

You giggle and cover your mouth at her words. "Love you too."

Suddenly, Nami's got you by the shoulders and is now shaking you back and forth. An even bigger smile is on your face as she pesters you about the subject. "Are we gonna die or not?!"

"I don't know."

"Is the stream really going to work?!"

"Maybe."

She let go of you and sulked. "We're going to die."

You shrug and walk towards the railings at the front of the ship. Pretty much everyone is there– but Robin is back inside.

"She's outside."

Really? I thought–

Your line of thought is interrupted by one of the men on Shojou's crew, who shouts out after the sound blast is over.

"Reflecting sound waves confirmed! Strong sea current at 12 o' clock!!"

"Gigantic organism at 9 o' clock! It should be a species of Sea King!"

"10 o' clock direction found huge waves! It's probably a giant whirlpool!"

Masira shouts at the last mention. "That's it! Turn the ship to the 10 o' clock direction!"

The waves grew even larger, rocking the ship violently and sending it soaring over the tops of them every moment or so. It makes you feel weightless when it happens. You're glad that you're hanging onto the rails. "Everyone hold onto something!"

Usopp is already sent flying back. "Waaaah!!"

"The waves are huge!"

"Is the ship gonna sink?!"

"Miss Navigator!" Robin calls out to Nami, "How's the log pose?"

Nami checks the log pose on her wrist. Right after, her gaze switches to the sky. The needle is facing up still. "It keeps on pointing at that cloud!"

You get a blast of sea mist and start coughing. The ship is turning more violently as it approaches the large 'Millennium Cumulonimbus' cloud headed towards the very center of the whirlpool. The water is swirling in a dark blue vortex and white seafoam and white caps are being stirred up all the same.

"WH-WHIRLPOOL?!"

"Yeah!" Masira shouted over the chaos, "We will take you to the track of the whirlpool! That's how you'll make it!"

"And then what?!"

"Follow the current! Head to the center!"

You were a bundle of nerves as you saw the center of the whirlpool. The current was swirling violently as your ship was being sucked into it. That's when you began to ride the vortex. Once the rest of the crew saw it, panic broke out.

"YOU NEVER SAID WE HAD TO GO INTO IT!!"

Chopper's eyes sparkled at the thought of being flung into the sky.

"DON'T WORRY! I'LL PROTECT NAMI-SWAN, (NAME)-SWAN AND ROBIN-CHAN!!"

Robin was a bit worried. You commended her for her steely nerves. "This is my first time seeing such a large whirlpool."

"NO!! NO NO NO!! GO BACK!! I WANT TO GO BACK!!"

"Forget it, Usopp." Zoro also hung onto the railings, sending a look at his captain a moment later. There really was no turning back now. "Someone's already too excited."

"SKY ISLAND!!" Luffy screamed, "HERE I COME!!"

Out of nowhere, a Sea King burst through the water line. The panic for that little event didn't last long, as it was also sucked into the current and cried. You felt sad when it whined and got dragged back under the water.

Nami and Usopp were clinging to you, screaming their asses off. You clung to them right back with your extra arms. It was a good idea that they decided to freak out like that.

"GYAaAAAaaaAAAHHHH!!"

"PLEASE GO BACK PLEASE GO BACK–"

"Alright then!" The two who helped you waved goodbye. "Good luck, then! Do your best– you're on your own now!"

Luffy waved back, "Thanks for escorting us here!"

Usopp screamed even louder. "AHHHH!! NO! LET'S GO BACK!! LUFFY YOU ASSHOLE– WE'LL DIE IF WE DO THIS!!"

Nami sobbed, "YOU NEVER SAID THAT THE WHIRLPOOL WOULD BE THIS BIG, YOU LIAR!!"

The sky went dark as the cloud blotted out the sun. You looked upwards at the large cloud, amazed. "We're going to fly."

Now, the chaos grew even worse with the appearance of 'night'. Chopper had gone from excited to scared, you were being squeezed to death, and that's when the ship was directly sucked into the whirlpool, and was now heading towards the center. Usopp was still trying to convince Luffy to head back. You couldn't wait to finally be in Skypiea.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"LUFFY!" Usopp shouted, "IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO GO BACK! THIS WHIRLPOOL ALONE IS ALREADY DEADLY ENOUGH!"

This is so funny. You grinned, watching as the cloud continued to darken the sky right above you. It's like a solar eclipse.

"It-It's like a fantasy of a fantasy! That's what Skypiea is!"

"Yes!" Nami agreed, nodding frantically. "I think it's probably not true, too!"

Luffy whipped his head around to the two, a faint blush of excitement on his face. His smile was wide and bright and his eyes shined. "This island is a 'fantasy of a fantasy'. If we miss the chance for a grand adventure like this, we're going to regret it for the rest of our lives! For sure!!"

You beam, holding Nami and Usopp tight as they cry comical tears. "I second that!"

Zoro piped in, finding their complaining stupid. "While you guys were pointlessly whining... we're just about to get swallowed by the whirlpool."

"WAAAAAH!!!??"

"NAMI-SWAN!! LAY ON MY CHEST!!"

You burst out laughing

"AHH!! WE'RE GONNA FALL!!"

The ship fell, and right as it hit the water, it calmed. No more whirlpools, no more deadly currents. Just calm seas. The sky above you was still dark and the shadow the cloud cast steadied in its position.

If they thought that this was it, they were wrong. You didn't let go of Nami or Usopp and instead looked over the railings. Your focus was on the water. You were waiting. As the screams around you lessened, Kosai called for your attention.

"Hey."

Yeah?

"Remember that guy you said reminded you of Blackbeard back at the bar?"

Yeah, I do. Why?

"Look over there to your right."

Okay.

Kosai groans. "That's your left, you dumbass."

You snort and turn to your right, correcting yourself.

Oh, cool. It's Blackbeard.

You let go of Usopp and Nami

IT'S BLACKBEARD?!!

The man laughs as his weird-ass ship approaches yours. If you were being honest, he didn't really look like Blackbeard. You bet you could find someone who looked more like Blackbeard than the actual Blackbeard did.

"TSAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I FINALLY CAUGHT YOU, STRAW HAT KID!"

Wait... It's Blackbeard...

"He was... He was there in Mock Town..." Nami trailed off.

"Yeah, the idiot who Luffy ended up arguing with over pie and soda."

Sanji's brow raised in confusion. "What?"

"We're here to take your head that's worth a hundred million beri!" Blackbeard bellowed, "Surrender to us now!"

You blanched. "There is no way in hell we're going to surrender to a pirate who sails on a glorified raft, right? That ship is flat as hell."

Luffy was concerned with other things. What Blackbeard had said both interested him and confused him a bit. "A hundred million?"

Blackbeard, without further delay, brought out three wanted posters. You could barely see the faces that were on them, but you understood what he was trying to tell you all. Usopp had pulled out a pair of binoculars as Blackbeard continued. "There's a hundred million beri bounty on your head! Crooner (Name)! You've got one that's worth eighty million! And Pirate Hunter Zoro, you have sixty million!"

Zoro folded his arms over his chest. He couldn't see the posters– yet was already annoyed at the implication that you were better than him. "No way in hell that the idiot over there has a higher bounty than me."

Usopp's jaw nearly hit the floor. "I-It's true...! You three have new bounties! Zoro, you're a wanted pirate now!"

Almost desperate to keep his pride intact, Sanji slung an arm over Usopp's shoulder. He was clearly trying to convince himself that one of the posters was his. "Hey, wait. Me too, right? There's a bounty for me too, right?"

"No."

"L-Look again carefully!"

"Still no."

"Hear that?" Luffy grins, prideful. "A hundred million!"

Zoro sighs, glaring holes into the back of your skull. You're humming away without a care in the world and it pisses him off a little. "Sixty million? I'm not satisfied."

"You two! Stop being so cocky!" Nami huffs, before looking back to where Blackbeard was. "I guess the incidents in Alabasta increased their values. A hundred million... eighty million... sixty million..."

Come to think of it, mine's fitting. You smile as your hands remain on the rails. You notice that the ocean begins to swell slowly. Because that's what Crocodile's bounty is.

"Oh my god," Kosai groans. "Shut up."

"Guys!" Masira shouted again, "Stay focused!"

You wobble a bit as the ship shifts and begins to rock slightly. You hold yourself down, clenching your teeth in anticipation. It looked like Blackbeard tried to sail forward to start a fight, but he wasn't quick enough. The sea beneath you grew with a terrific swell.

"Everybody!" You shout, "Grab onto something unless you want to fly off the ship!"

"GYAAAH!!"

"The sea's going to explode!!"

He was right. There were a few seconds of you all waiting in anticipation, holding onto the Going Merry the best you could, before the swell of the sea burst, sending the ship flying up the current of the Knock-Up Stream.

The wind was pretty much assaulting your face as you screamed, clothes taught against your body, the faster you went. The ship was sailing up the stream the sea had made, climbing higher and higher into the sky. You had never felt such a rush of adrenaline so quickly before. It made you want to shout even louder.

Oh my god, wait.

"What?"

Yatagarasu. Where is he?! You look around, frantic.

"He's inside, don't worry." Kosai wanted to facepalm. You had put him in there yourself. You couldn't remember anything for the life of you.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

Your crew's screams tore you out of your thoughts.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

"The ship's sailing vertically on the stream!" Luffy cheered as his hair was whipped around. His Straw Hat was luckily still around his neck due to the string, and you were amazed that Luffy was ballsy enough to sit on the figurehead. "If we keep sailing like this, we'll get to Skypiea in no time! Forward!"

"Waaah!! This is so much fun!"

"Sea King...? Oh, shit, rip." You watched that Sea King from before get thrown out of the stream. "We should probably unfurl the sails! Nami– Isn't there something with the wind that'll keep us from falling?!"

She nods, one eye closed from the wind. Her beautiful orange hair is also rippling through the wind. "Yes! Set down the sail! We have to ride out the 'up-drift'!If our opponents are the wind and sea, we'll sail on in their faces!" Nami grins, "After all, who is this ship's navigator!!?"

Sanji screams in delight, "IT'S NAMI-SWAN OF COURSE!!" His attitude flips as he turns towards the men. "BASTARDS!! DO WHAT NAMI JUST SAID!!"

"Let the wind push to the right and steer the ship to the left! The body of the ship has to be parallel to the stream!"

"Yes sir!"

Chopper shrieked. "This is bad! The ship's starting to lose contact with the stream!"

"Hurry!" You call, "Unfurl the sails!"

"Nami– we need a plan! We're going to fall!!"

"No need! It's already good to go!" Nami reassures, before the sails drop down. The ship indeed lifts off the water, but it doesn't fall. The wings that were built on the ship before help give it lift, and you're already soaring above the stream that had become a mini ocean in the sky.

"IT'S FLYING!!"

"REALLY?!"

Nami grinned. "I did it!"

"NAMI-SWAN!! YOU'RE SO COOL!!"

"As long as we stay on this path," Nami assures again, "No matter where, we can ascend there."

The wind isn't as loud anymore. You can hear each other more clearly now. Meaning you don't have to shout as much. They're going to be so hyped up and confused when we see that old woman.

"Nami! Are we there yet? Skypiea??" Luffy hurriedly asks.

"If it's real, then it should be behind that piece of cloud," Nami points ahead. "There."

"On top of that cloud?! I wonder what's up there...!"

"Hold your breath."

Why?

"Do it!" Kosai demands. You huff before taking a deep breath and holding it as the cloud approaches. You burst through the entrance of it, and an odd cool feeling washes over your skin. That's right– Skypiea also has an ocean.

It takes a while, and you're holding your breath for so long you feel like you're about to burst, but you make it through. The wings on your ship break off and the crew coughs and gasps for air as the Going Merry slams down onto the water.

You cough a bit after taking in some air, breathing in and out quickly as the others hack out seawater. Or... airwater.

"You're stupid."

You're stupider. Owned. You wipe your mouth and glance around. Your heart is thudding in your chest in excitement and awe. The sun is bright overhead and fluffy white clouds surround you warmly. "Pretty!"

"Wh...What happened?" Zoro curses. Everyone's soaked– including you. In the same breath, Zoro asks, "Is everyone alright?"

"Hey! Everyone!" Luffy recovers quickly. "Look! Look!"

They look, and they probably feel the same awe as you do. It's a truly wonderful sight. A sea made of clouds.

"It's so white!"

"Clouds...?"

"Clouds... We're sailing on clouds...!" Nami gasps, "How are we sailing on top of clouds?!"

Luffy tilts his head to the side. "Of course we can sail on top of 'em! They're just clouds."

"No, that's impossible!"

You inhale deeply as they argue amongst themselves. It's not really arguing– they're confused and you get it. You're still looking around in wonder. It's a calming sight, seeing all of the rolling clouds act as waves.

Your shoulders relax. This is wonderful.

"For you, maybe."

Why do you say that?

Chopper's call for help is your answer. "Usopp isn't breathing!"

"What?! Think of something! CPR!!" Luffy suggests quickly. "Do CPR!!"

"I'll do CPR on Nami-swan!"

Zoro huffs. "Idiot."

The air... Right, we're at a much higher altitude. So it's harder to breathe. You inhale, as if to check. After holding your breath for a few seconds, you exhale. Odd. I feel fine.

"Well..." Kosai hums, "You either have strong lungs, or this altitude doesn't affect you. Or the adrenaline hasn't worn off."

Probably. You take Kosai's explanations over your own theory.

You might feel lightheaded soon, so in case of that, you'd need to breathe more carefully so you don't pass out. It would be embarrassing if you did it again, especially considering that less than a week ago, you passed out twice in the same day.

At the thought, your back aches a bit. You frowned. Looked like it was back for a while, or for the foreseeable future. Not fun. It was nice while it lasted.

Everyone else seems to calm down, now that most of the chaos has subsided. That's good, at least Usopp was feeling better after a quick check.

Nami holds up the log pose. "The needle is still pointing up!"

"Perhaps we're still in the middle of the cloud?" Robin suggests, glancing up. "We may need to go up higher."

Usopp was all pepped up and took off his shirt. He sat on the railing, rolling his shoulders with a confident smile. "For my first big feat– Captain Usopp will swim!!"

"Hey, you fool, don't! We don't know anything about this sea yet!"

"A sea is a sea!" And just like that, Usopp dives in. You facepalm as he swims away and then disappears beneath the waves.

"That was stupid. He shouldn't have done that."

The two who had been watching Usopp, along with cheering him on, were Luffy and Chopper. Your statement caused them to turn to you in confusion. "Huh? Why not?"

Your brows were flat– yet an air of amusement was about you. You couldn't not be amused with what was happening. Your crew was funny and you liked it. "Well, we didn't hit the sea floor coming up, did we? He's gonna fall out."

"HE'S GOING TO WHAT?!"

You point your thumb downwards before mimicking a splat. "Fall. Someone should catch him."

"I told that idiot not to fool around!" Sanji grits his teeth together, grimacing.

Luffy and Robin act quickly, but Luffy's having a hard time finding Usopp since he can't see through the cloudy water. With the help of an 'Ojos Fleur', Robin quickly locates where their long nosed friend went. They had caught him in the nick of time as he just burst out of the bottom of the cloudy sea.

"There he is!"

"Huh?!" Luffy looked around fruitlessly. "Where?!"

"Seis Fleur!" Her arms cross over her chest and she smiles with a nod. "Okay. Pull him up."

Luffy does, albeit with some difficulty. It's harder for him to use his powers in the water, but at least they still work. Usopp is pulled up ceremoniously, body limp, but still very much alive.

"You did it, you pulled..." Nami trailed off. A giant octopus had also appeared. It tore a shriek out of her as she crumpled to the ground in fear. "SOMETHING FOLLOWED HIM!!"

"YAAAHHHH!!"

"IT WANTS TO EAT HIM!"

"WAAAAHHHH!!!"

Zoro steps up, unsheathing two of his swords. "There's nothing to be scared about!"

He cuts the strange octopus beast, severing one of the tentacles. It pops like a balloon. Not just the tentacle– but the entire thing just exploded into thin air. Zoro lets out a soft breath, sheathing his swords swiftly, as Sanji and Luffy approach the one thing that didn't explode– the creature's mouth. The sharp teeth were on the railings– not biting into it, but latched on.

You poke one of the teeth. "Wicked."

"This is a weird looking animal," Sanji comments, stepping on it. "Is it considered a fish...?"

"It popped like it was a balloon..."

"So there are animals in the clouds..."

It was better to think of this place as an ocean in the sky. After all, a giant octopus had popped up out of nowhere, and then popped out of existence.

Usopp abruptly screams from the floor. It angers Sanji.

"You're so loud! What's it this time, Usopp?!"

"My pants..." He shows all of you an oddly shaped fish. Its scales glint in the light. "This was in my pants."

Chopper yelps when Usopp collapses. "Oh no!!"

"Sky island is so scary... So scary..."

Robin felt bad for him. "It's been such a rough day for him." Still, she focuses on the more important topic. The fish. Her frown turns into a curious smile as she picks up the fish that Usopp had given them. "Would this be a 'Sky Fish'? It's the strange creature described in Noland's diary.

You stick your finger into the fish's mouth and it teeths on it. "Can we keep it?"

"If you can keep Luffy from eating it."

Robin shook her head. "I don't think so. They must've evolved in a certain way in order to survive the climate and altitude. It might die if we bring it back down."

You pull your hand away and nod. "Alright, that's fair. Never seen a fish like this before. It's neat!"

"So some become flat and are like balloons?"

Robin nods. Oh my god you're in love with this woman and everything she does, even when she mistakenly hands the fish over to Luffy, who carries it off with drool dripping from his mouth. "Yes. It's to make themselves lighter because the buoyant force here is much weaker than in the sea water that we're used to."

Nami also takes a good look. "Its scales sorta look like feathers. The carnivorous mouth is weird."

"Yummy!" Luffy is now eating the cooked fish. Sanji stands nearby, lighting another cigarette.

"I sauteed it."

"WE WEREN'T DONE WITH IT YET!!"

Eventually, you and Nami try the sauteed fish, and both love it. "This tastes really nice!" Nami compliments, making Sanji swoon and fall in love all over again. "I've never had anything that had this flavor to it before!"

You smile happily as you chew on your own portion. "So good! I love fish so much!"

Chopper is looking through the pair of binoculars the Usopp had, and he spotted something. He alerted the rest of you fairly quickly. Then he saw something that made him drop the binoculars in a panic.

"Chopper? Did you say there was something over there? A ship?"

He shook, gaping, as he saw where the ship had been. "There... There was a ship! The ship isn't there anymore!"

"What do you mean?"

Chopper was freaking out, spitting out words in a hurry. Zoro huffed. "Calm down. We can't understand you!"

Sanji noticed someone as he glanced over Chopper's shoulder. He tensed up slightly, eyes widening in alarm. "Hey! There's some guy heading towards us! He's walking on the clouds!"

"Walking? More like running!" You yell, skidding to a halt in the front of the ship. It's Wyper! I'm gonna beat his ass!

Wyper leaps forward, soaring through the sky, his shield up and out. His shoes are strange– you think he's got impact dials on them. He's also got that bazooka weapon. You want to steal it.

"At the front? Really." Kosai takes note of your position in the crew.

"Hey! Stop! What's your problem?!"

Wyper's about to jump on the ship, right in front of you, and you can see him through the holes of his mask. You make eye-contact. Like before, with Bellamy, time seems to slow. His eyes bore into yours as he grows closer and he–

Backs off

You falter. As Wyper leaps back using the Going Merry's railing, your smile slips off your face.

What? He's not supposed to do that.

"Hm... It might be our combined Haki," Kosai reasons. "Since Annan and I are practically bound to you, it makes sense that we would seem powerful by our combined Hakis."

...But... He's really not supposed to do that....

You continue to watch as Wyper jumps back further. It's right around now that the 'Knight of the Sky' shows up. He and Wyper clash for a moment or two, and then the warrior runs away. He flees. Wyper had left as quickly as he had arrived.

...This is something I never expected. Why did Wyper run away?

After a short chat from the Knight of the Sky, whose name you couldn't remember for the life of you, your crew continued on– with a small item of great value. A whistle that you could use to call him if you ever needed to be rescued.

Everything was going according to plan. Aside from the obvious.

So you sailed further– and encountered Heaven's gate. Now that you were breaking and entering, it would only make sense if you went all the way in without paying. After hearing that price? No way in hell you were paying that much. You'd feel more comfortable being labeled as a trespassing criminal, thank you very much. Y'all were committing federal crimes for not paying the entrance fee.

So that old woman took a picture of you all, and then let you on through. And up you went, riding on some 'speedy shrimp' that pulled your boat up and up and up.

Through a small opening labeled 'Godland Skypiea' you went.

"There's... There's an island."

"There's a sky island!" Luffy cheered, "Yes!Yes!!"

The ship was docked at the beach away from the cities that you had seen, and Luffy was the first one off.

"The surface is so soft! Just like a cloud!"

You also jump down, smiling. "This place is great! Annan, wake up!"

He's unsheathed a second later. His eyes track his surroundings as you drag the tip of the blade in the ground lightly, leaving a line from the metal. "...What?"

"We're in Skypiea now."

"Really?"

You expect a bit more from Annan, but... he doesn't seem that excited as you thought he would be. He's quiet as he takes it all in. After more silence passes, you grow concerned. You pick Annan back up and stop dragging him. "Annan? Are you alright?"

Annan's eyes are half-lidded. "...I don't know. This doesn't feel right."

"...Well, maybe it's the altitude?" You suggested, even though you knew that Annan couldn't breathe. A shiver comes from the blade you hold.

"It might just be me. I haven't been here in a while, after all. It's very bright..." He's squinting– like it's bothering him. Your brows are furrowed in worry as you sheathe him again.

"Tell me when you're feeling better and we'll talk some more."

"I will."

And you guess that Annan will sleep for now

You'll wake him up later

Zoro's still on the ship. He calls out, glancing around. "Hey! Shouldn't we throw the anchor down– or will it just keep on going since this sea doesn't have a bottom?"

"That doesn't matter!" Luffy shouts back, brimming with joy. "Hurry up and get over here! This is so much fun!"

"Well... This scenery is really amazing," Zoro says, lifting the anchor. He can probably throw it onto the beach and that would be good enough. "It's like I'm in a dream."

Sanji nods along. "Yeah. Seeing their happy faces... I can't really help it."

With a short cheer, Sanji jumps overboard with a goofy grin on his face. His eagerness to join the others makes Zoro sweatdrop. "You're the same as them!"

You were joined by Nami. She was very pleased by the softness of the ground. So were you. "I never thought this place would be so calming. It's so nice, right?"

"You bet!" The navigator sighs contentedly. She stretches out a bit in the warm sunlight as she follows in your footsteps. "If we're here, the Marines won't be able to find us. We can finally relax. It's been so long since my last beach vacation."

"Wasn't the last one at Crow Island? It feels like forever since then..."

"It was! Since your dad didn't mind having pirates around, the Marines couldn't touch us!"

You laugh nervously. Sai did a lot more than making sure the Marines never bothered you and your crew. It might have been a relaxing break for them, but it had been some torment on your side when he brought out the baby pictures. "Well, you guys are my friends. Of course he'd want to keep us safe and comfortable."

"Those baby pictures were so funny," Kosai snickered.

You felt a blush coming on. Shut it.

"The beaches of your home country are amazing. The sand was so soft. You also got a lot of tourists there."

You shrug. "Makes enough sense. We're right across from Loguetown."

"Nami-swan! (Name)-swan!" Sanji was hurriedly making his way to the two of you. He was holding something that you couldn't quite make out. "Some flowers for you!"

You coo. "Sanji! That's so sweet!"

He finally catches up to you two and gives you the flowers. He doesn't let you grab them, instead moving to place the flower behind your ear. "I just found them. I also gave one to Robin-chan!"

Nami pulls her flower from behind her ear to look at it. "Wow... Really pretty..."

Sanji pranced off, leaving you and Nami to your own devices again. You gestured behind your shoulder before pointing at a pair of cloud-like chairs a bit ahead. "You and Chopper should go sit down. I hear those chairs are really comfy."

Her brow raises. "Ah, you totally knew that this place was real."

You grin. "I'm going to go bother Zoro now. Hey!" You swivel around and call out, approaching Zoro while adjusting the flower Sanji had put into your hair. What a sweetheart. If only Zoro acted like this. Like he ever would. "Hey! Fat Boy!"

Zoro hunched over when he heard you come up next to him. "Oh, great, you're back to normal. And fuck you."

You slap his shoulder. "It was a term of endearment. I called my cats that."

"You had cats? I bet they hated you."

"Yeah, I had cats. Once upon a time..." You mused, remembering your days back in your real world. "I miss those little bastards. They always slept on my bed because I had like, a thousand pillows."

"It's hard to believe you're good with animals," He said, continuing to walk beside you. You shrug.

"I have a crow that likes me. Never had a bad experience, really."

Something in front of you growls. You jolt and step back. It causes Zoro to look down and see what made the sound. "A fox?"

You're already hiding behind Zoro. "See? Great with animals."

"Like hell you are." He's still looking down at the animal. Now that you're out of its line of sight, it's not growling anymore. "Stop gripping the back of my shirt so hard. You're going to tear it."

"Fine..." You get an idea.

"(Name), no."

(Name), yes. You wrap your arms around him, grabbing your wrist as you hug him. "Is this better?"

Zoro tenses. "What the hell–?"

"No complaining!"

You tighten your grip and an audible crack comes from his back and he grunts. "I think you just got a knot out."

"You're welcome. I told you I give killer massages." You squeeze tighter and there's another pop. Zoro grunts.

"This isn't a massage."

"I know." You grab his tits. "HONK!"

"SON OF A BITCH!"

You let go of him and run away, leaving him with the rabid fox which so viciously growled at you. (It was actually kind of cute when you glanced over your shoulder to check if Zoro was going to chase you).

Sanji, whom you were running to for protection against Zoro, pointed at something behind you.

"Hey! There's someone over there!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.7K 32
Your mother is about to die and you are desperate and the only solution that came to your mind was to summon a demon for help. Now you have to live w...
41.1K 1.6K 21
you are tanjiro little sister what happens if you died during the events of swordsmith village arc and got a second chance to live it again in the gr...
580K 26.2K 47
❝𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH you became Douma's plaything for years un...
364K 12.8K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader ••• Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...