LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[8] CASE: New job
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
[9] MISSION: Investigation
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)
[12] MISSION: Coma
[13] MISSION: Patience

[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)

388 21 25
By thaibldramalover

[Akk's POV]

We were just sitting in the back of the van when Lieutenant was driving us back to Bangkok. The way will take ten hours but Black most probably borrowed a car because waiting for his fly would be too risky.

I was holding Singto while Aye was holding the leash of Lieutenant's canine.

"Hey... are you still mad?" I asked when the silence between us was too long.

"Well, I'm waiting for something..." What could it be? But when I thought more deeply about what happened yesterday...

"I apologize for what I said. Black just... made my blood boil and I insulted you with that."

"Now that's better. And is it true that you were having wet dreams about me-?" I quickly shut his mouth so Lieutenant wouldn't hear us. Our faces were just an inch apart and my heart began to race again.

"Is that what he told you? To be honest... I was having only nightmares." He smirked.

"So the fact that you jerked off your dick there over me is also a lie?" I blushed and wanted to shut his mouth again but as Lieutenant turned left roughly, I fell on top off him and Singto got away from my grip for his safety.

We were both taking deep breaths when I was lying on him but when I wanted to pull away, the twisted road just didn't let me and brought me even closer to him.

"I don't think you'll get off my top so easily." He smirked and was enjoying my torture... if I wasn't in duty, I'd make him regret it very soon.

"Seven more hours... I'll drive for another two hours and then we'll set a tent which we have for critique situations." Two more hours of the torture and then one night in a tight camp... how will I be able to hold back?!

I was trying to pull away several more times but Aye pulled me closer to him with his hands and didn't let me get away. The situation was so tense that I couldn't help but to get erection.

He started even whispering sweet words into my ear and I thought I'd go crazy. I swear when we stop, I'll find the fastest excuse to drag him away and make love to him just like during our first time!

Two hours later, Lieutenant stopped the vehicle and told us that we just arrived to the campsite.

My back hurts and I'm not even talking about my still hard boner which kept rubbing against Aye's crotch. I was lucky my joggers were loose enough to hide it and had black color.

"I'm sorry for not stopping anywhere for you to take a break-." She opened the backdoor of the van and found us in the same position which we stayed in for the whole day.

"Is something going on here?" Fuck.

"N-no, Lieutenant, I just can't move my legs."

"I think we should limber up after such a long way but at first you should go to the "toilet"." We nodded and it took me at least five minutes to get up. I stretched my legs and then quickly ran to the forest which was next to the beautiful meadow where we stopped for camping.

Fortunately, I was able to release my liquor once my body got separated from Aye's. It was seriously a bad idea to take him with us...

I heard the familiar giggling behind my back and saw him staring at me.

"So you can pee in the end, I was feeling bad already." I shook my head and focused on what I was doing.

"Look, I need you to stop teasing me in front of Lieutenant. I seriously can't afford to lose control with you in my duty."

"Well, it's not my fault that I'm so irresistible." He whispered to my ear when I was zipping my pants.

"Aren't you too overconfident after Black snitched everything on me to you?"

"I'm sure that's what you like, seeing me confident in what I'm doing and what I want than seeing me being desperate." I turned around and wanted to return but he grabbed my hand.

"Hey... let go... we can't..."

"Can't you call her?"

"There's no signal and I can't use my walkie-talkie like this..."

"Just tell her that we are going for some sticks so we could set the fire..." I felt hot in my throat and decided to do what he wanted... I hate how I can't oppose him. Not after losing him one time...

"-Lieutant? I just wanted to say... we are going for some sticks to set the fire.-"

"-Alright, I'll set the tent but don't call me again with your walkie-talkie.-" She seemed quite mad and she's right for that. I broke another rule for him...

"Come." He grabbed my hand and led me far away from Lieutenant. We stopped when we saw a beautiful pond with waterfall hiding in one cave.

"We can't take too long..."

"I know." He said and my heart couldn't stop beating fast.

Then he walked right in front of me and began to take off his clothes with such a speed.

"What are you waiting for? Are you scared?" He smiled at me and quickly walked into the water with his soft naked butt. I smirked and followed him and he was staring at me with his hungry eyes when I was taking off my uniform. I approached him and he pulled me closer in the cold refreshing water.

Then he began to kiss my neck immediately.

"Let me take care of you this time, Akk..." He said and I was purely enjoying the moment. He grabbed my neck and his hand was glued to my collarbone with my tattoo.

"I know you are stressed... I'll help you relax..." I sucked his upper lip and he was massaging my chest with his hands. I put my hands on his back and my fingers were sliding down to his ass.

"You are so naughty, Shortstop..."

"You are more, Bigfoot." We kept hungrily eating each other but I remembered that we couldn't take too long and pushed him closer to me.

"Can we move to our main goal?" He smirked and sat me down on one rock and then massaged my dick in his hands.

"As you wish, Officer." He grinned and then slowly sat on my tip so I could penetrate him. I grabbed his hips and pushed him down to my waist to get the whole of me in. Then I grabbed his cheek and moved his wet strand of hair behind his ear. He leaned closer to my chest and kissed me again.

"Why does it feel so good? Every time... I feel like we are doing it for the first time." I smirked and stuck my tongue into his throat.

"I guess our bodies were waiting for us two to finally meet. When we click like this... I feel so amazing." I said and grabbed the nape of his neck before he began to ride me with his strong thighs and arms on my shoulders bouncing him off my legs.

"~Hahh... ahh...~" His moaning was always such a dessert for my ears and the sound of his body clapping against mine was mesmerizing. I was coming to my end few minutes later when his moaning got louder and came right into his ass.

"Uff... Aye... I didn't expect this..." He smiled and wiped his sweating face with water.

"Then, do one more thing with me."

"Aye... we really don't have time for another round!" He smirked.

"I just reached my orgasm with you hitting my G-spot, babe... I thought that we could dive our heads and kiss under the water." I smirked and slowly dived him by turning him around and making him lie on the rock. Then I dived my head and reached for his lips. I was training diving for ten minutes with Chadok but Aye started coughing after three minutes of passionate kissing and I helped me him up.

"Cough... they created a monster from you... cough... Akk." I chuckled and patted his back the get the water out of his lungs.

"There's no way you can run away from me now." I grabbed his wrist and he smirked.

"Really? Then... catch me if you can..." His sudden English caught me off guard and he pushed me to the water again and then ran away. When I finally got up, he was already putting on his pants.

"You are still slow!" He shouted at me and quickly put on his T-shirt. I smirked and quickly ran after him though putting on my uniform took much more time than his jeans and "Fuck COPs" T-shirt.

When I was running back, I could finally see him few meters away from me and quickly caught him from behind by jumping at him.

"I caught you, what will I get?" I devilishly smirked and he said: "This." Then he spit at my face his saliva that were in my mouth a while ago and got out off my grip. I laughed and ran after him again but caught him just in front of Lieutenant.

"Gotcha!" I said when I was holding his wrists on the ground and Lieutenant giggled.

"You two are so playful even after tiring day and where are the sticks?" My mind was blurry.

"It's fine, you were taking such a long time that I got it... I just wanted to make sure... are you two a couple?" We looked at each other and then at her but we couldn't deny anything.

"Knew it, I heard your conversation in the van, you know? I felt like I was invading your privacy with your... intimate talk. Anyways, it's quite refreshing to see you even more happy than when you are with Singto, Akk." I was stroking my cheek. I was totally exposed.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant... for letting my feelings get in the way." She warmly smiled.

"Look, COPs without feelings couldn't even talk to suicidal people or mentally sick men with hostages. We need to have empathy and so we need feelings. I know Lieutenant Chadok is very strict in this but a life without love would be boring, wouldn't it?" I nodded but I was still ashamed.

"I can imagine what you two were doing behind my back so let's set the fire." We nodded and sat down next to her besides the campfire.

She took a few cans which we had in the van and we were holding it above the fire.

"So... how did you two meet? If it's not too private." Telling her felt more safe than Chadok.

"We..." Though I stopped because Aye was mad at me for that before.

"To be honest, Akk's Lieutenant... I was a thief before. I did not steal on purpose but lived in a very poor part of Bangkok. Akk saved me when he was ordered to catch me."

"I see... well, I can sympathize with criminals who have good intentions but live in hard conditions... I can even accept when someone helps a deathly sick person to die but not murderers. We can't say for sure what Black told you was the truth! We have no evidence which would say so! If some of us appeared in danger, we'll have to eliminate the culprit even if it's Todd or Black. If it's the third person, we must kill him immediately." Right... I'll have to kill the person but remembering Black's tears and endless nightmares make it easier to prepare for it...

"And since young Ayan is your boyfriend, he can't leave the van, okay? Your personal feelings could endanger your lives so no more rebelling, I'm very serious!" We both gulped and Aye seemed to agree with her even though I'm sure he'll be scared to death again...

"We'll do it like this. Once we arrive to the place, we'll look for the hostages! There can be more than one and we'll help them to escape. Akk, you'll take this and I'll go after the murderer."

"But Lieutenant! It'll be dangerous!"

"Unlike you, Akk, I have much more experience with situations like this! My first mission, when I finished the training, was to arrest an active shooter in a shop center. There were too many hostages and negotiating with the culprit was almost impossible but I've managed to convince him by using psychology on him. His hidden feelings were his weakness. I know what to do, trust me." She seemed very convincing as she said and I knew I had to follow her orders.

"Alright..."

"Finding Black will be our last worry because it's very possible that he'll be inside the building. We'll find him after eliminating the killer." I began to be nervous but Aye grabbed my hand to stop my trembling.

After we ate and fed our canines, we had a choice to sleep with Lieutenant in the tent or in the back of the van without doing anything inappropriate as she said. We wanted to leave her space so we slept in our sleeping bags in the van while holding hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 299 7
A First Khaotung story Story of two childhood friends who grew up together and then got separated. One is Unaware of each other's intention. What wil...
105K 3.3K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...
29.3K 1.6K 36
The first time Ayan met Akk outside school, the clean boy in white shirt held hands several times and still smiled gently and comfortably. Ayan thoug...
43.8K 1.5K 35
This is a fanfiction story of Akk and Aye from The Eclipse series and all the rights of the character go to the creator. And this story goes by the s...