A Tale

By PreciousBun225

"I need to hurt him more," Jungkook whispered. Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut, holding his anger inside, "Ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chpater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 2

5K 430 21
By PreciousBun225

"Jungkook," Namjoon called the younger one who was clasping on the window with binoculars over his eyes. His gaze was situated on a figure that was surrounded by some animals.

Jungkook flinched and held away from the binoculars before wiping his eyes thoroughly. He turned back and replied to his older brother.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook came to his table and retrieved his phone before speed dialling a special number.

"Jungkook, will you please stop this." Namjoon requested to watch the weak figure of the younger.

Jungkook pressed his lips together and held his hand in the air.

"Hello, noona." He was on the call.

On the receiving end was Jungkook's maid.

"Please send the lunchbox to the given address. And please write the note as I instructed you." He ended the call after receiving affirmation.

"Jungkook-" Namjoon got cut off by the younger.

"We have a meeting on hold, hyung. Let's go." Jungkook was quick to walk away from the cabin.

Namjoon closed his eyes and cursed. He felt angry and disgusted, his eyes fell on the photo, one that held Jungkook, Namjoon and their mother smiling in it. He took it in his hand and threw it to the wall. 

The glass went all over the place after scattering.

"I hate you, mother. I hate you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 97 13
"You knew he was going to do this to me?" Jungkook laughed. "All of you did? Didn't you?" "Jungkook you have to understand it-" "it was what? For my...
10.2K 725 32
"If it's fake love, it has to be sexual." She said he is arrogant, he knows nothing about feelings. He said she is not capable, she can't do anything...
24.9K 541 26
"I'm sorry jungkook!! I didnt mean it, i was drunk and it slipped out of my mouth" he said. "So, did she tell her?" Jungkook asked. What the fuck a...
908 12 29
"How can you accept this marriage when you know I love someone else kookie" Tae thought looking at the man opposite to him. "I know you don't love m...