Ninjago Dragon's Rising - The...

Por Wise_Cloud

After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually... Más

Prologue
The Merge: Part 1
The Merge: Part 2
Croassroads Carnival
Beyond Madness
Writers of Destiny
Return to Imperium
Mindless Beasts
I Will Be the Danger
The Calm Inside
The Battle of the Second Monastery
The Temple of the Dragon Cores
Gangs of the Sea
The Last Djinn
They Call it Doom
Land of Lost Things
The Mysterious Shadow
Another Cole...?!
Absolute Power
We Are All Dragons
The Power Within
Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)
Dragon's Rising | Elemental Mechs
Elemental Mechs | "The Mech Master"
Elemental Mechs | "A Pain in the Mech!"
The Blood Moon
Shattered Dreams
Shatter-What Now?!
Beyond the Phantasm Cave
A Loving Mother, A Tormented Sensei
The Force From the East
The Spell at the Waterfall
To Mysterium
Their Universe
Fugitives From Madness

Elemental Mechs | "What the Mech?"

501 13 29
Por Wise_Cloud

∘∘ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷: "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑?"∘∘∘

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Kai, Sora and Arin were seen together doing an activity Kai guaranteed was "training". Arin and Sora were of course skeptical about all this, "Uh, does this really count as—training?" Arin asked the Fire Ninja who only smirked in reply.

The three were seen on top of a slide that was built a little higher than the Monastery of Spinjitzu.

"Of course 'Kai's Super Awesome Slide Course' counts as training," Kai replied to the student, "we're on a meditation carpet. Which means, it's meditation. And Adam wants to join so why not?" He added proudly.

The said 5-year-old was seen in front of Kai, behind Sora, "Woo!!~ Uncle Kai's Super Awesome Slide Course!! YAY!~"

Arin and Sora were a little surprised at seeing Adam up on the slide with them. They gave looks to Kai who only returned it with a nervous one, "Don't tell his mother, okay?"

Sora still seemed a little hesitant about Kai's idea, "But when Lloyd gets back, he nor Sensei will be—" She didn't have time to speak her mind as Kai interrupted her by sightly pushing the carpet forward to slide down, "And we're off!"

Completely forgetting the consequences of their fun instead of training, Sora and Arin cheered loudly while going down the slide. Adam followed suit, "Whee!~ Faster Uncle Kai! Turbo speed!" Kai used his fire powers to speed up the speed making the students and Adam cheer even louder.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Cole and I were on Rocky patrolling the Crossroads as usual ever since we came back from the journey of Imperium.

"Today seems quite calm," Cole spoke as we surveyed the many shops, buildings and homes here in the heart of the Merge.

"It feels like everything has calmed down ever since that large Quake Storm a few weeks ago. It hasn't been that long but still, I'm very surprised that everything is perfectly fine. It troubles me for some reason." I stated Cole gave a signal to Rocky to land us near the docs of the Crossroads.

"Thanks, buddy. You were a great help," Cole thanked Rocky before walking next to me as we took a break, "You are right about that, love," My husband hummed in agreement.

The two of us stood near the sea, "It feels all too good to be true. But maybe the world finally will let us take a break," Cole smiled at the thought of a break, "It'd be nice to bring Adam along with us to explore the Crossroads a bit more. We could do a little family trip."

I smiled at the suggestion, "You are right!" I soon remembered a small hiccup when we brought Adam to explore the Crossroads, "I just hope that it won't turn into a disaster like last time..."

∘∘∘∘ 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ∘∘∘∘∘

"Whee!!" Adam cheered happily, he, Cole and I were seen flying on Rocky to explore a bit of the Merge world of Ninjago. We started with the Crossroads.

The Crossroads is a busy place so Cole and I told our son to be close to us as much as possible. But of course, kids get curious and sometimes wander off somewhere you would never suspect them to go.

Once, Adam accidentally angered some of the video game avatars that wanted to live in the real world, by finding a gadget he found interesting. (of course, Creel's group does like it when someone takes an item without buying it. Even though, it wasn't theirs in the first place.)

It got them to chase him around the large town and cause a ruckus. Unfortunately, the robots in the junkyard were involved as well. Imagine you and your beloved seeing your son laughing at the trouble he's caused, Completely unaware of how dangerous it is. (Of course, I momentarily passed out before being revived.)

Cole and I had to dissuade the situation so they to not rampage around just because of Adam's antics. After getting everyone calm down, I of course had to lecture my son on manners and not wandering off on his own.

I think I had an angered look since both Cole and Adam were scared of me when I ranted on and on about teaching my son how to behave well.

∘∘ 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ∘∘∘

Cole shook his head at the memory, "Yeah, let's try to keep an eye on Adam. I don't think We'll be able to handle another argument with Creel's group again..."

I gave a nod at that while chuckling, "I love Adam. But the boy needs to have more awareness of his surroundings and to others."

My husband smirked at that, "reminds me of someone I know..." I only rolled my eyes at his teasing, "HA. HA. Very funny, Cole."

The Earth Ninja smiled at my reaction before looking over the horizon of the city, "Welp. I guess we're done for today, eh, love?" He concluded.

"Why don't we go back to the Monastery, I'm sure Adam is probably bored out of his mind from hearing Kai's supposed awesome adventures about himself," Cole suggests we get back before Adam asks for help to get away from Kai's boasting.

"Haha! True!" I laughed in agreement, "Let's go. I can't wait to see Adam again." The two of us walked back to Rocky to head back home.

But before I was even able to call out to Rocky, my husband held my hand to stop me from walking, "What's wrong, Cole?"

He pointed to a large shipment heading towards the city, "Look. There's a large shipment arriving. There wasn't earlier news about this."

I looked at the shipment in caution, "You're right. We should tell Kai and the others just in case. I have a feeling this shipment contains some dangerous materials. And with those types of items it attracts..."

"Bad guys." Cole finished my sentence, "Very bad ones to add on that. I think you're right about this, Angel. Now we need to head back early." I gave a nod to that before we both went over to mount on Rocky.

"Let's go, Rocky!" I told the earth dragon who huffed in acknowledgement before we soared into the sky.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Cole and I were near the Monastery and landed in the courtyard, "Ninja!" Cole called out to the group.

"COLE! SENSEI!/MOM!"

There were Kai, Arin, Sora and Adam on Lloyd's mediation carpet sliding on Kai's awesome slide. Unfortunately, they ran straight to us since they couldn't stop the carpet.

I landed on Cole while the others lay on their backs after the impact, "Ouch...! Not what I expected for a greeting but it was still expected coming from you guys..." I groaned while Cole helped me back to my feet.

After shaking off my dizziness I went to check on my son, "Adam! Are you alright? I told you to not go on that slide unless properly supervised."

Adam hugged my waist, "Sorry, mom. But it was fun! Uncle Kai used his powers to go even faster making it into a rollercoaster! It was awesome!"

"Did he now?" I asked, glaring at Kai. You could see him immediately shiver under my gaze.

Cole shook off the remnants of the collision, "Ouch...Ugh..."

"Kai's awesome slide course? Let me guess, Lloyd's away?" The Earth Ninja looked at the slide, knowing that it was the only conclusion to what the group was doing on my brother's meditation carpet.

Kai and the two students got back up to their feet, "When you see him, say nothing." Kai told Cole to make an oath of not ratting him and the Ninja-in-training out.

"Fine," Cole concluded, not going to rat the group out.

Cole looked over to me, "Eh. Lloyd will find out sooner or later. Maybe never. Nonetheless, I don't mind." I replied, dusting off my Ninja Gi.

"BUT! If I EVER see you use your powers like that when Adam is on that slide that could potentially endanger him. I'll not only rat you out. But personally lead you to the afterlife." I threatened.

Kai froze in his place, "I'm dead..."

Sora and Arin mentally prayed for the Fire Ninja, "So VERY dead..." Arin sighed.

Cole gave me a look while picking up our son from the ground. I knew that look so I decided to let it go, "Okay, maybe not lead him to the afterlife, but there will be punishment like even more training. Or chores."

The Earth Ninja gave the group a serious look, "But Angel and I need help. We learned a shipment of dangerous items was sent to Ninjago. Even Chrono Steel."

When hearing of Chrono Steel, Kai grew serious, "Chrono what now?" Arin asked a little confused about what that was. Since they're still learning about their abilities and such, they've never heard of Chrono Steel before.

Kai was the one to explain what it was, "A very rare metal that can hold Elemental Powers."

Sora was intrigued by that, "Wow," she held her chin thinking what she could do with that type of steel, "wonder what I could make with that."

But Kai was fast to tell her the dangerous side-effects and consequences of Chrono Steel, "Once, someone made blades out of Chrono Steel that almost ruined all space and time."

Hearing that made Sora second-guess using that material, "I would try not to do that."

A small chuckle was heard from me, "Like a certain pair of Psycho Time Twins in season 7?"

"Haha! Mommy's funny when she says stuff like that." Adam laughed, not grasping the situation properly. But regardless, at least he laughed at my remarks.

Cole nudged my side, "What? I was just adding to Kai's insight. And Adam laughed at it, so it's a good thing." I said proudly. My husband only shook his head at my response.

Both Arin and Sora looked at me with worried faces, "Even though we're supposed to be used to Sensei's futuristic and past remarks. It still amazes me to certain levels." Sora said making Arin agree by nodding his head.

"Exactly why I just ignore them. Sometimes they're too much to handle..." Kai spoke up, whispering to students. Though he wasn't doing much of a good job...

I playfully rolled my eyes at that, "Real smooth, Mr. Smith." Hearing his last name got Kai to perk up before sheepishly smiling at me like nothing happened.

Cole only shrugged the moment off, addressing back to the serious matter at hand, "The real problem is we have no idea where in Ninjago the items were sent." he spoke while putting Adam back on the ground since he wanted to read his Starfare comics.

"We tried asking around but no one in the Crossroads knows where it would go." I added, "Some didn't even know there was a shipment heading here."

Arin sighed, scratching his head, "I think I know where they are." The younger male seemed a little down when saying he knew where the Chrono Steel was. It's probably someone he couldn't get along with in the past.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I go, too?" Adam asked, slightly startling Arin from popping up behind him, "GAH!" Arin fell on his behind before getting up with the help of Sora who giggled at the scene.

"No!/Sure!" Cole and I were against it, but Kai was okay with it.

"..."

There was an awkward silence while Cole and I slowly turned our heads to look at Kai.

The Fire Ninja started sweating under our gazes, "I mean, he's in much safer hands with us than staying here alone. Lloyd's not here to look after him so..."

I gave Cole a look as we stayed silent, Adam on the other hand was smiling from ear to ear, not knowing how tense the atmosphere's gotten. Cole gave a nod making me agree, "Alright, Adam can join us.

"YES! Adventure, here we come!" Adam cheered, accidentally letting go of his comic, "Ah! Uncle Lloyd's favourite comic--Ah! I mean, MY comic, hehe...!"

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

We arrived at Creel's junkyard where she was doing a video to promote the materials she wanted to sell. And that included the Chrono Steel.

"Creel," Sora was first to address the woman selling the items, " you can't sell that stuff."

Of course, the saleswoman was too stubborn to abide by the Master of Technology's warning, "What is this word 'can't sell'? I don't know what it means." She sassed.

Arin stepped up, "You've been running ads about—wild junk from weird places for days."

Cole was seen coming into view, "And it's all too dangerous to have out like this."

Even after saying that, Labo went to pick up some Chrono Steel, "Hmm. This would look swell on Labo's new end table!" The robot twirled in happiness, floating over to his end table, "Labo!"

One of my students, Arin warned Lobo about the Chrono Steel, "Uh, Labo, buddy? Careful."

"Nothing here could harm anyone." Once Creel's sentence was out, Labo was hit with the power of the Chrono Steel making him much larger than how he was before.

Sora gave Creel a knowing look, "You were saying?"

The green and purple-haired woman looked a little nervous now but brushed it off, "Eh. Do we really know if he's armed?"

Labo's scream surprised Creel, "Ah! Labo's in pain! Labo! Labo!" The robot started to throw junk all over the place. The fox was lucky to evade it all its jetpack.

Adam looked in awe, "Cool robot!"

"Of course when someone says that the situation gets worse..." I sighed, "I was hoping for a vacation but hey, it's not like retirement is coming any closer!" I put my hood on with the others.

"We got to stop him from before someone gets hurt!" Cole stated before we prepared to do Spinjitzu, "Ninjago!"

Sora went to place Adam somewhere safe before joining us back in battle. But of course, Labo's new form wasn't affected by our Spinjitzu, it only pushed us back.

Labo picked up junk and threw it somewhere in the junkyard, "Labo ANGRY! Labo! Labo!!!"

Thankfully, Kai incinerated the junk with his powers before it hit us, "He's not thinking straight!" He, Cole, Arin and I went to do Spinjitzu again to hold off Labo.

I was pushed near some debris. Instead of doing Spinjitzu, I now used my powers to try and keep Labo from destroying anything else than junk.

Sora went to find something to help us I saw her pick up some Chrono Steel, but Labo threw some junk over her way. I knew she was trying to find some items to make something out of it so I went to her to give her cover.

"Thanks, Sensei." Sora thanked me, "Of course, dear! Now, you go and do your thing! I'll be right over here to keep guard."

(A wave of relief left Sora when hearing your words. She always felt safe and loved whenever she was around you.)

With newfound determination, Sora scouted the area for materials before finding a block that looked like Chrono Steel to her.

"Don't touch that. It's Chrono Steel." Cole warned the girl.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Sora used her powers to transform the materials into four disks.

"Look out, Arin!" I shouted, using my powers to stop a pile of junk from crashing into him.

Arin moved out of the way of the junk so I could place it down, "Thanks, Sensei!" I nodded in return, "Anytime!"

Sora threw a disk at Kai, "Kai! Heads up!" The said Ninja caught the item but was confused about what its use could be proved useful in this situation, "A Frisbee? But not the time."

Sora only smiled in reassurance, "Toss it up!" Heading to her advice, when tossed in the air the disk transformed into a fire mech made out of Chrono Steel to channel Elemental Powers.

"Wohoho!~ A mech from Chrono Steel?" Kai asked in excitement, he got inside the mech and felt like he could do a lot with his powers thanks to the Chrono Steel, "I can channel my Elemental Powers!"

Adam was seen cheering his uncle on, "Awesome mech, Uncle Kai!" But it was short-lived when Labo went to angrily attack near his hiding place, "AH! Uh oh!"

"Adam!" Arin picked up the boy and used his grappling hook to swing them away. But it wasn't enough to fully escape Labo's rampage, "A little help over here!"

I looked over to Kai, "K.S.! Help my son and Arin, please!" I told him while moving the debris to free some of the Prime Empire avatars from entrapment, "On it!"

Using the Elemental Mech Sora created, Kai was able to land a hit on Labo. Sending him away from Arin and Adam, "Nice one, Uncle Kai! You're the coolest!" Adam smiled when he saw Kai in his mech.

Sora grabbed another disk for Cole," One for you," giving it to the Earth Ninja, "One for Sensei!" and then throwing a white and gold towards who caught it. And finally getting the one she made for herself, "And one for me."

The disks transformed into mechs of our element, "Cool! This just got a lot more enjoyable to me!" I smiled under my hood, getting in the mech to join Kai and Cole.

Arin placed Adam somewhere far away this time but close enough to spectate the battle. At a safe distance, "Cool! More awesome mechs! Nice design, Sora!" Adam praised the Master of Technology for her initiative in thinking of making mechs out of Chrono Steel.

The two held Labo's arms for Sora as I used my powers through the mech to keep him still, "Hold him. I might be able to drain that energy out of him." Sora went towards Labo.

But Labo was scared, "You just tried to hurt Labo!! Labo!! Labo!!!"

Realizing what he's going through, Arin grappled over to Sora's mech to speak to Labo face to face, "Labo, I know whatever hit you is making you angry. But it's us, Arin and Sora from the Crossroads. We're trying to help."

Hearing Arin's voice made Labo waver, "You...help Labo...? Labo...? Labo...?"

"You bet!" Sora replied before transforming one of her mechs' arms into a cannon, "Let's hope this thing drains as much energy as it projects." Using a few pieces of Chrono Steel, Sora was able to drain the excess energy out of Labo without hurting him.

Kai placed the robot back down after seeing the energy leaving its body, "What happened here? Oh well, clearly nothing to do with Labo. Labo, Labo." Labo went on his merry way after the problem was cleared up.

Since the job was done, the four of us except Arin descended from our mechs to join the young Ninja. The mechs turned back into disques, making us able to place them on our backs just in case we need them in the future.

Adam ran towards me and Cole after the battle cleared, "Mom! Dad!" He hugged the two of us before ranting on and on about the mechs, "That was awesome! Even more awesome when you had the mechs Sora gave you and finished the job like it was nothing! It was JUST like a Starfare comic!"

Cole and I only chuckled, "I guess it was. But are you ever going to not compare realistic things with Starfare or not?" Cole asked playfully to his son.

"Knowing him? I'm afraid not. Once Lloyd gets you into those comics, it's even harder to get out of that phase. Maybe it'll pass over soon." I smiled, but Kai only scoffed at that with a smirk.

"Soon? Ha!" Kai held a smirk, "That little man is a replica of you, Cole AND Lloyd, all in one. It'll be YEARS before he gets over this phase."

Arin and Sora shrugged, "I mean, I still haven't over my phase of Ninja so I can't argue with that." Sora laughed at what her friend said, "No way you're EVER going to shut up about the Ninja, even more when we're Ninja as well."

Adam huffed, "I'm right here, guys! Come on!" That only got us to laugh a little at his pout.

After laughing Arin wanted to congratulate our team for succeeding in keeping the Chrono Steel at bay, "Good work. Now we just gotta--Heyyy!~" The student found Creel and one of her friends trying to leave with some of the materials we told her NOT to touch nor sell to anyone, "Where do you think you're going?"

Creel froze in her spot when she was noticed, "Oh! M-Me? I just thought—wow, the Ninja are right. This stuff wayyy too dangerous to sell." She spoke expasresdestly.

The group and I only gave her some looks, "On my property where all my stuff can get smashed. Better to sell it somewhere else." She added with a forced smile.

"Cole," I started, only knowing what I was about to say, my husband went straight to it, "On it, love."

before Creel could even think of pushing the wagon away, Cole ran in front of them to block her path and took the wagon himself, "I don't think so. We'll store these items safely."

I held Adam's hand as we started to walk out of the junkyard, "Come on, sweetie we're heading home." I told my son, Sora and Arin followed suit.

Kai suddenly stopped, having an idea, "Hey, I wonder if any of it could be used to build Kai's even awesomer slide?" The Fire Ninja's idea was responded to by a glare by Cole and me. And shocked looks from Sora and Arin. And finally Adam, the only one who looked excited when hearing that idea.

Upon seeing our glances, Kai dismissed his idea, "Kidding! Sort of..." he whispered the last part.

Adam who was near Kai lit up at hearing about his idea, "Mom! Uncle Kai's going to use the items we got from the junkyard for his slide."

Kai perked up and signalled Adam to not continue talking, but I looked at my son for him to continue, "Oh? I thought it was a joke." I said in question.

Adam shook his head, "Nope! He whispered, 'sort of' under his breath so you and Dad couldn't hear it!" He revealed while Kai had a shocked face at being called out, " Can we use it for the slide? Can we? Can we?" the boy jumped in excitement at the thought of an upgrade on the slide.

Cole, Arin and Sora with me all stopped to look at Kai. The said ninja groaned in defeat, "Great...I'm even more dead than before..."

"Very," Sora replied, "Mhm." Arin hummed in agreement.

My eye twitched at that,

"KAI!!!"

"AAAH! HELP ME!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME AT THIS RATE!!" Kai was seen running for his life from me as I chased after him.

"You'll be fine. My wife won't kill you. Yet," Cole shrugged Kai's cry for help off, "Come on, Adam. Let's get going. You too, Sora, and Arin. Angel will be done in a few minutes." Adam this time, listened to his father and followed him back to their dragons.

"You think we should help him?" Arin asked Sora, "No. If Cole says Sensei will be done in a few minutes then that means we should trust his word and in Sensei. And also hope that we don't have one dead Ninja on our team." The technician replied walking with the group.

"COLE!!! YOU TRAITOR!!! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN A FEW MINUTES?! MY LIFE CAN'T BE THAT SHORT!!"

"OH, IT WILL BE!! GET OVER HERE!!!"

Adam looked at the scene playing out, "Did I do that?" Adam asked innocently while Sora and Arin held concerned looks.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷 | 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚜 | "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 95 18
The team, devastated by Zane's apparent death, struggled to cope with the loss. Pixal, in particular, felt the weight of the void left by their falle...
30.7K 638 46
A whole year has passed after Nya's sacrifice. Many of the Ninja had deserted from the team to do their own personal things, however that wouldn't la...
2.6K 154 26
It was three months later when everything got turned on its head. Now there are rifts appearing out of nowhere, her portal is destroyed, and her brot...
1.3K 52 10
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...