His Possession {Major editing}

AshesAfterMidnight által

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... Több

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves

75.2K 1.8K 304
AshesAfterMidnight által

Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves

I stared out the window resting my head on Mason's bare chest. We laid in a comfortable silence and he was stroking my bare back.

I sighed looking up at him and touched the scar on his eyebrow with my thumb. He opened his eyes looking at me and I smiled, he smiled kissing me softly and I cupped his cheek kissing back.

We're finally fully mated.

I smiled pulling away biting my lip and he touched my neck tracing his fingers over the bite marks. "Do they hurt?" He asked touching them and I shook my head "good" he said moving my hair.

"You're very dominant. In and out of bed. What is that an alpha thing of yours?" I asked and he chuckled. "No. It's just who I am" he said shrugging.

"It was hot" I said and he grinned "kinky kitten" he said tugging on my hair and I giggled biting my lip. "Was it... Okay for you?" I asked nervously and he looked at me.

"It was amazing" he said and I smiled "I hope you're not lying" I said putting my head on his chest and he chuckled "trust me. I'm not" he said kissing my head making me smile.

We laid in silence and I sighed looking out the window drawing little shapes on his chest with my fingertips.

"A few days ago...you asked me if I loved you" he mumbled and I looked up at him. "Yeah" I whispered and he looked down at me, "you said you loved me" he said and I blushed "I did?" I said and he chuckled nodding stroking my back.

"Do you?" He asked and I nodded "yeah" I whispered and he sighed smiling. "I do too" he said and I bit my lip to keep from smiling widely "say it" I said and he looked at me "I love you" he said and I smiled widely kissing him making him chuckle. He laid me on my back climbing on me deepening the kiss, "mm. I love you too" I whispered and he smiled running his fingers through my hair kissing me crawling between my legs making me grin.

                                  ***
Next day

We walked to the house quietly and I looked at the sun rising. Mason opened the front door holding it open for me and I walked in holding my heels in my hands. I hugged his jacket around me as he closed the door locking it.

He wrapped his arms around me walking down the hall and I smiled turning around wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him. He smiled kissing back walking towards the stairs, I squealed falling down and landed on the steps "oh shit! You okay?!" He said and I giggled laying on the stairs.

"That was your fault" I whispered "no it wasnt" he said hovering over me. He held my waist kissing me and I kissed back cupping his face.

"Well well well" we heard and pulled away quickly, I looked at the top of the stairs and blushed seeing Anna standing there smirking.

"You two are finally mated aren't you?" She grinned and I blushed. Mason helped me up and I smiled standing up the steps. "You two look crazy" she giggled at our messed up hair and clothes "shut up. Don't you ever sleep?" Mason said walking up the stairs "not since I had my son" she said rolling her eyes and I smiled.

She looked at me smirking, "jeez Mason. Were you trying to eat her neck?" She said and I blushed covering my neck with my hair and he rolled his eyes going upstairs. I smiled walking up and she grabbed my arm "I want details" she whispered grinning "no!" I whispered and she pouted. "How many times? Was it hot? Is he rough? Is he big? Did you name it?" She asked making me giggle.

"I can hear you" Mason said from upstairs and she snickered. I held on the railing going up the steps "oh come on" she said and I sighed walking back to her, "we did it 4 times. It was really hot and yes he's rough. And I'm not telling you anything else" I said going upstairs "oh come on" she wined "good night" I said.

"It's morning! Horny dogs" she said and I giggled going upstairs.

                                    ***
I jerked awake opening my eyes and looked around the room quickly feeling something turn inside of me.

Sarafina...

I sighed deeply and looked next to me at Mason sleeping hugging his pillow. I bit my lip looking at my scratch marks all over his back making me blush.

I sighed looking at the time seeing it was 11:23.

I sat up running my fingers through my hair holding the sheets to my chest. I leaned over grabbing Mason's shirt putting it on and crawled out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Mason mumbled in his pillow sleepily, "I'm just going downstairs" I said fixing my hair.

"No" he moaned moving over, "I'll be back" I chuckled and squealed as he grabbed me quickly throwing me back on the bed almost giving me a whiplash.

I looked at him breathlessly and he kissed me, I moaned softly cupping his face and he put the covers over us. "Stay here" he said kissing my neck holding my hair in his fist, "we can't stay here forever" I said and he just kissed down my chest making me bite my lip.

"Fine" I moaned softly and he grinned putting the covers over us kissing me hungrily making me giggle...

                                  ***

I knocked on the door biting my lip "come in" I heard and I opened the door. I peeked in as he was reading something "Dr. Reynolds?" I said making him look up.

"Do you have a minute ?" I asked

"Of course Luna. Come on in" he said and I walked in biting my lip "what can I do for you dear?" He asked "I was actually wondering if I can speak to you wife" I said and he looked at me "are you having the nightmares again?" He asked.

"Something like that... It's my wolf" I said

"What about her?"

"I can't hear her anymore. She doesn't speak, I can barely feel her... And when I do it's like she's trapped. Like she's trying to fight her way to me but something is holding her back... I had a feeling this morning like she was fighting around but I didn't know if it was her for sure" I said and he just frowned "that's weird. Did she always talk much or was she the silent type?"

"She talked too much" I said thinking about her sarcastic remarks. "Hmm. Let me call Eva and see if she's busy" he said grabbing his phone and I nodded.

I bit my lip sitting there hugging my leg, "Hello Darling" he said and I smiled softly. "What are you doing right now?... I have Luna here... Yes... No not that... It's her wolf... Yes... Alright. I'll send her over. I love you" he said and smiled hanging up.

"She's in the garden. She said to go to her" he said and I nodded standing up "Thank you" I said "uh Luna?" He said and I looked at him "what happened to your neck?" He said looking at the bite marks and I blushed "n-nothing" I said and his eyes widened in realisation "my apologies!" He said and I blushed "it's okay" I chuckled and he rubbed the back of his neck.

I chuckled walking out the office and walked down the hall to the backyard. I looked around the backyard towards the forest seeing Eva sitting down planting some flowers.

I walked down the porch and sighed walking to her, she looked up at me and smiled "Hello dear" she said softly.

"Hi" I smiled softly and she patted the spot next to her. I walked around the dirt and sat on my knees next to her sighing.

"So. Kenneth said something about your wolf" she said and I looked at her "who?" I said "my husband" she said raising an eyebrow "oh. Sorry I just didn't know his first name" I blushed and she chuckled.

"So what's going on with that beautiful white wolf of yours?" She asked digging in the dirt. "Um... I can't feel her anymore" I said making her look at me, "she doesn't talk anymore. It's like our bond is weakening... When I do feel her which is rare I feel like she's trapped somewhere. Like she's trying to get back to me but she's held down" I said and she frowned sitting up.

"That's very strange" She said and I nodded, "how long has this been going on?" She asked "a few weeks" I said and she just looked at me "you should've came to me sooner dear" she said standing up and I frowned. I stood up following her back inside and she went to Dr. Reynolds office opening the door making him look up.

He beamed at her smiling and she smiled touching his shoulders walking in a small room. "What do you need darling?" He asked standing up.

"Cusian tea leaves" she said and I frowned standing there. "I'll get it" he said going in the small room but she came back out holding a box.

"You drink tea right dear?" She asked and I nodded. "Good" she said walking out and Reynolds came out smirking. "You're supposed to follow her. She does that a lot" he said shrugging.

"Oh" I said running out and he chuckled. I went down the hall quickly into the kitchen and Eva put the tea leaves into an infuser humming softly. I sat on the stool watching her as she heated up the kettle.

"What's it for?" I asked

"It'll take you to a deeper level of unconsciousness" she said facing me as the water heated up. She leaned on the island sighing "you're going to have to go deep within your mind to find your wolf and free her. Communicate with her and get her back" she said

"Okay" I nodded. Doesn't seem that bad.

"It's going to be hard... You have to get through some things. The things you'll see may seem real but I'm warning you now. Don't believe the people in your dreams okay? It's not real. Not matter how believable it is. Just get to your wolf and talk to her. She may have a reason behind what's happening to her" she said sternly.

"Will it be real? When I see her? Will talking to her be real?" I asked and she nodded. "You trust her" she said "of course i do" I said "then it's real what she says. But everything else on the outside. It isn't so don't follow anything or anyone" she said and I nodded.

"What's going on?" We heard and I looked at Evan. The kettle whistled and she went to it, "I'm going on a small journey I guess you can say" I mumbled and he frowned.

"Something is happening to my wolf... And this tea... It'll make me get her back" I said and he just frowned. She put the cup in front of me and poured the hot water in, I stared at the steam rising and bit my lip.

"Let's get you somewhere comfortable. You'll be out for a few hours" she said "be out?" Evan said frowning "come. I'll explain when we get upstairs" I said and we walked out.

                                  ***
I walked in the bedroom seeing Mason wasn't in bed. I looked in the bathroom seeing it was empty and I sighed walking to the bed.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Evan asked as I sat up against the head board. "I've done it myself. It's harmless, it just messes with your mind unfortunately. It made me believe Kenneth was dead" she mumbled and shivered at the thought.

"How long will she be out?"

"It depends on her wolf. A few hours probably" she said handing me the warm mug, I cradled it in my hands and drank it sitting there.

Thankfully it tasted like green tea.

"Drink it all" she nodded and I gulped the whole cup down, she nodded sitting there and I bit my lip as she took the cup.

"How long does it take to work?" Evan's voice echoed making me look at him. Seeing the room was spinning "Instant" Eva's voice slurred and I fell over being pulled into the darkness....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
2.9M 121K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
192K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
2.5M 74.1K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...