Roma Stillinski- Teen Wolf fa...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister called Roma Stillinski who is quite shy and very smart. She... More

📖Intro to the book📖
⚛️The book S1 Aesthetics⚛️
🎶Part One-Season One🎶
🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭
🐺S1. Pilot-Part Two🐺
⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️
🏵S1. Second chance at 1st Line🏵
⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️
💥S1. Pack Mentality Part 1💥
🐺S1.Pack Mentality Part 2🐺
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 1🚥
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 2🚥
🎠S1. The Tell Part 1🎠
🎠S1. The Tell Part 2🎠
📝Author Note📝
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 1♦️
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 2♦️
💱S1. Night School Part 1💱
💱S1. Night School Part 2💱
🕵‍♀️S1. Lunatic Part 1🕵‍♀️
🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 1✴️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 2✴️
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 1🧁
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 2🧁
♾️S1. Formality Part 1♾️
♾️S1. Formality Part 2♾️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part One➕️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part 2➕️
💠Season Two Aesthetics💠
💮Part Two-Season Two💮
🐨S2. Omega Part One🐨
🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁
🌫S2. Shape Shifted Part 1🌫
🐲S2. Shape Shifted Part 2🐲
‼️New Ocs Alert‼️
🪸S2. Ice Pick Part 1🪸
🪐S2. Ice Pick Part 2🪐
🪢S2.Abomination Part 1🪢
👥️S2.Abomination Part 2👥️
🎖S2.Venomous Part 1🎖
🎖S2.Venomous Part 2🎖
📷S2. Frenemy Part 1📷
📸S2. Frenemy Part 2📸
🩰S2.Restraint Part 1🩰
🔗S2.Restraint Part 2🔗
🎙S2.Raving Part 1🎙
🎶S2.Raving Part 2🎶
🪔S2.Party Guessed Part 1🪔
🕯S2.Party Guessed Part 2🕯
⚜️S2.Fury Part 1⚜️
🔯S2.Fury Part 2🔯
♓️S2.Battlefield Part 1♓️
🦋S2.Battlefield Part 2🦋
🦊S2. Master Plan Part 1🦊
🐱S2. Master Plan Part 2🐱
🦋The Whole S3 Aesthetics🦋
🌺Two Months Of Summer🌺
📸Part Three-Season Three A📸
🪸Roma Supernatural Side🪸
🪡S3A.Tattoo P1🪡
🪬S3A.Tattoo P2🪬
🎑S3A.Chaos Rising P1🎑
🎎S3A.Chaos Rising P2🎎
⚖️S3A.Fireflies P1⚖️
🎆S3A.Fireflies P2🎆
🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸
☀️S3A.Frayed P1☀️
❄️S3A. Frayed P2❄️
❗️New Oc Introduction❗️
🏨S3A.Motel California P1🏨
☝️S3A.Motel California P2☝️
🦚S3A.Currents P1🦚

♨️S3A.Unleashed P2♨️

886 27 13
By BuckysDoll24

I stood in the shadows as Evie joined my side with Grace. We hear footsteps coming into the loft." Derek, what's going on?" Stiles asked, coming in with Scott, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd." There's an urgent issue we need to address," Derek says, standing in the middle of the room.

"Who are they?" Stiles asked, looking at Erin, who went forward to him." I'm Erin Covaci," Erin smiles. Stiles stammer a response," S-Stiles Stillinski,"  Stiles says with a smile. Isaac looks at Aliyah and she comes towards him," I'm Aliyah," Aliyah says with a smile." I-Isaac," Isaac says, flustered.

"So what's the issue?" Scott asked." Roma's body has gone missing, and she's not there, no blood or anything," Derek tells them." Wait, what? So where is she?" Stiles says. Derek turns to where I'm standing, and I walk out with Grace and Evie holding my hands.

"Well, well, isn't this an awkward situation," I said with a smirk." Roma!!" Isaac yells and runs to hug me, and I hug him tightly." I'm home again, my boy," I said softly, smiling at him." You're a fey!" Stiles yelps." I'm a Tribrid first of my kind, and I'm an Alpha, Fey, and Valkyrie," I said with a smile.

Erica and Boyd came running to me and hugged me." I'm home and you're never losing me again," I grinned." Thank god for that!" Erica says with a smile." Good to see you again Roma," Boyd smiles." Good to see you all again," I smiled.

I turned to Stiles and Scott, "Don't I get a hug?" I asked with a smile and both boys rushed forward." Missed me then?" I chuckled." Most definitely," Stiles says with a smile." I won't be able to come to see Dad, I need you to pretend I'm still missing as I have these now and I can't risk people attacking me," I tell him sadly.

"We'll bring him here, explain everything to him," Stiles says with a smile." He's got too much to deal with right now," I tell him." I'm gonna call the school and explain I need to do my work online as I'm unable to come in now," I tell them." So we won't see you unless we come here?" Scott says.

"Nope, I'm quite noticeable and I have Evie to care for now so she needs me," I said looking at Evie who came to my side."Grace, Erin, and Aliyah will be going to school," I tell them." That's understandable," Stiles nods." Why don't you go and talk with Erin, she seems to be into you?" I said nudging Stiles towards her.

"So are we okay?" Scott asked gently." I'm still angry but less angry," I tell him. Scott nodded in understanding," Go and eat I've done food," I said with a smile. Scott leaves my side and Derek runs at me and lifts me," You are amazing and I love you so much," Derek says softly kissing me." So this is why I want to do this," Derek says putting me down and getting on one knee.

"Roma Stillinski, ever since that meet in the woods. You won me over and earned my trust and love within days of knowing you. I knew from the moment we met you and I were meant to be," Derek says with a smile.

"Now I nearly lost you once and I don't want to lose you again, so will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Derek says with a smile. I smiled with tears in my eyes," I do, I do," I said with a smile and Derek put the ring on my finger and kissed me deeply.

The ring-

Isaac runs over to me and hugs me," Can I be his best man?" Isaac grins."Yes, you can," Derek says." The girls in the pack Ie, Cora, Erica, Erin, Aliyah, Grace, and Evie are my bridesmaids, but Erica is my maid of honour," I said with a smile and Erica grinned in response." The lads are my groomsmen and Issac here is my best man," Derek says with a grin.

Everyone came over to congratulate us and I was truly happy and blessed in life." Now there's a more serious matter at hand," Derek says." The Alpha pack is trying to get me to join them and I fear they will try and attack us so we need to find them and attack them first," Derek says.

"I agree, we need to take a stand as they will not take no for an answer and they are ruthless," I said standing with Derek." We need to find out where they live and plan an attack on them," Derek tells them.

"Right that's all for now, go home and go to bed we'll sort everything out tomorrow morning," I tell them. Scott and Stiles leave for home as do Erica and Boyd. I get Evie and Grace settled in one room and Erin and Aliyah in another." Night girls," I say softly to Grace and Evie." Night Roma," They say as I shut the door.

Derek scoops me up minding my wings and kisses me deeply and lovingly." I've missed you so much," Derek says huskily." I've missed you so much as well," I said softly kissing him.

"I really want to fuck you, knot you, and reclaim you so no one can have you ever again," Derek says lowly as he kisses me his teeth elongating." Then do it, Derek. Reclaim me, Mark me up make me yours again," I said with a smirk.

Derek pulled me into his chest and bared his teeth at me and I bare my neck as he bites down remarking me and I felt my wolf side come out and mark him as well." Now I claimed you for good," I winked." You're mine! As I am yours!" Derek growls with a grin." All yours alpha," I smirked

Derek trails his hands down my back to my bum and taps me. I jumped wrapping my legs around his torso. Derek and I look each other in their eyes," I consent to this Derek, you have my verbal and physical consent," I say giving him the green light to mate with me.

Derek smiles showing his pearly white teeth which have elongated into fangs. Do you want this? We can stop anytime?" Derek asked lowly and huskily."I want this, so shut up and take me."I challenged him with my eyes flaring red and my teeth elongated and Derek's eyes flared red in response.

I stripped out of my clothes which isn't much considering my wings were now there and Derek began to strip.

I began to wrap my arms around his neck and kissed passionately, and his hands instinctively went to my ass and tapped it, making me jump.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he then he laid me against the bed with him on top. He began to kiss my neck and my sweet spot making me moan. I felt his teeth come out and he began making love bites to his mating mark.

He began to kiss down my body as my wings spread out. He got in between my inner thighs teasing me." You know what Derek I'm done teasing." I said quickly getting up and flipping him and getting on top.

I began to kiss down his toned body and kneeled in front of him as his dick was hard and big. I could see the top of his dick leaking with precum, and kissed the top and I hear him hiss.

I began to take his whole length in my mouth and stroked what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I heard Derek's moans and groans filling the room and smells of sex and arousal filled the air.

I felt his cock twitch and he bucked upwards to push himself further into my mouth making me gag but I carried on. Derek then pulls me up and I come off his dick and he kisses me passionately and hungrily.

He returns the favour and he kneels in front of me and begins to play with my clit and add a figure into my vagina and kiss my vagina." So fucking perfect." Derek mutters and gets to work making me moan and get turned on further as I come in his mouth.

Derek moves to hover over my entrance after putting a condom on and looks for signs that she doesn't want to carry on." Please give it to me," I whisper. Derek puts his cock a couple of inches in and I hiss and Derek stops allowing me to get used to his size again." Go on, mate me, alpha," I nodded and Derek thrusts in fully and I groaned in pleasure.

Derek begins to fuck me dominantly and passionately as he kisses me and Derek begins to wolf out as do I and I scratch down his back making him growl in pleasure and pain. I felt Derek's dick getting bigger as he got further into me and he then flipped me so I was on my hands and knees.

I could tell his wolf had taken over and as I felt the tight ring of my vagina hole getting wider and the condom snapping and a knot locking the two of us together making me and he moaned in sexual overload and then yelp at the knot locking us together and still swelling up.

Derek then bites me on my mark again making me hit my high and we both cummed at the same time. The two of us collapsed on the bed and snuggled into each other arms.

"What a way to welcome me home," I softly chuckled. Derek laughs for the first time in a long while."Welcome home Roma Stillinski or should I say, Roma Hale," Derek grins." Mrs Hale has a nice ring to it," I said with a smile.

"We'll plan the wedding when it's the right time to do so. So for now let's get rid of the alpha pack and any new threats," I tell him." Of course baby girl," Derek says nuzzling closer to me and scent marks me.

"I've missed you," I tell him." I've missed you more," Derek says softly kissing my neck. We snuggled into each other's arms that night not knowing how the next few days were going to affect us all.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ Roma is back and she is officially engaged to Derek Hale and they had smut🙌🙌🙌

Ready for the next four chapters to be AU?

Cora doesn't get ill but she ends up in hospital due to a wound that won't heal up!

The twins turn their backs on the alpha pack too!

Who was expecting smut and a proposal?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
13.2K 390 17
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
4.7K 160 21
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...