Roma Stillinski- Teen Wolf fa...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister called Roma Stillinski who is quite shy and very smart. She... More

📖Intro to the book📖
⚛️The book S1 Aesthetics⚛️
🎶Part One-Season One🎶
🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭
🐺S1. Pilot-Part Two🐺
⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️
🏵S1. Second chance at 1st Line🏵
⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️
💥S1. Pack Mentality Part 1💥
🐺S1.Pack Mentality Part 2🐺
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 1🚥
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 2🚥
🎠S1. The Tell Part 1🎠
🎠S1. The Tell Part 2🎠
📝Author Note📝
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 1♦️
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 2♦️
💱S1. Night School Part 1💱
💱S1. Night School Part 2💱
🕵‍♀️S1. Lunatic Part 1🕵‍♀️
🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 1✴️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 2✴️
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 1🧁
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 2🧁
♾️S1. Formality Part 1♾️
♾️S1. Formality Part 2♾️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part One➕️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part 2➕️
💠Season Two Aesthetics💠
💮Part Two-Season Two💮
🐨S2. Omega Part One🐨
🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁
🌫S2. Shape Shifted Part 1🌫
🐲S2. Shape Shifted Part 2🐲
‼️New Ocs Alert‼️
🪸S2. Ice Pick Part 1🪸
🪐S2. Ice Pick Part 2🪐
🪢S2.Abomination Part 1🪢
👥️S2.Abomination Part 2👥️
🎖S2.Venomous Part 1🎖
🎖S2.Venomous Part 2🎖
📷S2. Frenemy Part 1📷
📸S2. Frenemy Part 2📸
🩰S2.Restraint Part 1🩰
🔗S2.Restraint Part 2🔗
🎙S2.Raving Part 1🎙
🎶S2.Raving Part 2🎶
🪔S2.Party Guessed Part 1🪔
🕯S2.Party Guessed Part 2🕯
⚜️S2.Fury Part 1⚜️
🔯S2.Fury Part 2🔯
♓️S2.Battlefield Part 1♓️
🦋S2.Battlefield Part 2🦋
🦊S2. Master Plan Part 1🦊
🐱S2. Master Plan Part 2🐱
🦋The Whole S3 Aesthetics🦋
🌺Two Months Of Summer🌺
📸Part Three-Season Three A📸
🪸Roma Supernatural Side🪸
🪡S3A.Tattoo P1🪡
🪬S3A.Tattoo P2🪬
🎑S3A.Chaos Rising P1🎑
⚖️S3A.Fireflies P1⚖️
🎆S3A.Fireflies P2🎆
🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸
♨️S3A.Unleashed P2♨️
☀️S3A.Frayed P1☀️
❄️S3A. Frayed P2❄️
❗️New Oc Introduction❗️
🏨S3A.Motel California P1🏨
☝️S3A.Motel California P2☝️
🦚S3A.Currents P1🦚

🎎S3A.Chaos Rising P2🎎

786 27 3
By BuckysDoll24

Isaac pulls up half shifted."Get him back under." Deaton tells us. We all do as we're told and push him back under.

Stiles grabs his feet, and Isaac grasps the side of the tub.'Hold him!" Deaton commands. "We're trying!" I said in frustration.

We managed to submerge Isaac enough to get him into a subconscious mind. Me and Scott let him go so he could float to the top.

"Now, remember..." Deaton begins." Only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out."

I look at Deaton and take his hand out of the water."Isaac?" Deaton says."Can you hear me?"

"Yes."Isaac answers."I can hear you."

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?"

"Yes."

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd."

We hear thunder as Deaton continues.

"I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible like you're there again."

"I-I don't wanna do that. I don't - I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." Isaac repeats as he stirs in the tub as the lights flicker.

"Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory."

"I don't wanna do that."

"It's all right."

"I don't wanna do that."

"Relax. Relax. Good. Now, let's go back to that night to the place where you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?"

"It's not... It's not a house. It's stone. I think marble."

"That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?"

"It's dusty... and so empty."

"like an abandoned building?"

The lights flicker.

"Isaac? Isaac?"

"Someone's here. Someone's here!"

"Isaac, relax -"

"No, no, no, they see me! They see me!"

Scott and I hold Isaac down more, and Scott can tell I'm not liking this one bit. Isaac screams a little bit.

"Just memories - you won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax."

Isaac then calms down.

"Good. Now, tell us what you see. Tell us everything."

Isaac opens his eyes."I hear him. He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises."

"Is he talking to Erica?"

"I think so. I can't... I can't see her, I ca-I can't see either of them."

"Can you hear anything else?"

"They're worried about what they'll do during the moon. They're... worried that they're gonna hurt each other and hurt someone else. "

I sighed."If they're locked together on the full moon, they're gonna tear each other apart and that person who is with them."

Deaton nods."Isaac, we need to find them right now. Can you see them?"

"No."

"Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of marker? A number on a door? A sign?"

Isaac sits up, gasping

"They're here!" He whispers. He then lays back down."They're here! They're here!

"It's all right."

"No!"

"Just tell us."

"They see me! They found me! They're here!"

"This isn't working," I said." Isaac, where are you?"

"I can't see them. It's too dark!"

"Just tell me where you are," I demanded.

"You are confusing him," Deaton says.

"I can't see!" Isaac yells.

"Isaac, where are you?" I  yelled." Just tell me where you are!"

"His heart rate... he could go into shock."

"Derek, let him go!" Scott yelled

"Isaac, where are you? What did you see?" I yelled.

"A vault! It's a bank vault!" Isaac yells.Isaac gets out with the help of me, and Derek helps. Stiles hands him a towel.

"I saw it! I saw the name. It's, uh, B-Beacon Hills First National Bank. It's, um... it's an abandoned bank, and they're keeping them locked inside, inside the vault." Isaac says.

(*)

I'm currently pacing up and down whilst Isaac is wrapped up in a towel."We need to get them out tonight," I say

"Be smart about this, Derek." Deaton tells him."You can't just go storming in."

"If Isaac got in, then so can we," I said with a look.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?"  Deaton says.

"We need a plan," Scott said.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than twenty-four hours?" I asked." Do you forget my Luna my Mate is locked inside there too!" I said with a look.

"Uh, I think someone already did," Stiles announced.

"Beacon Hills First National Bank closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out," Stiles reads out.

"How long?" I asked."It's the internet, Derek, okay?" Stiles as I raised my eyebrows at him."Minutes." He tells us.

*

It was now five pm and we were all sorting out a plan. Stiles has put the blueprint of the bank on the table for us to look at and plan.

"Okay," Stiles begins."Do you see this? This is how they got in - it's a rooftop air conditioning vent, that leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." Stiles circle it on the blueprint.

"Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small. It took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way," Stiles informs us.

"Then, throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall.Boom." Stiles tells us."Can we fit in there?" Scott asked.

"Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And, they also patched the wall so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit," Stiles rambles.

"Look, forget the drill," I tell him."Sorry?" Stiles says."If I go in first, how much space do I have?" I asked. Stiles looks at Scott.

"What do you... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? Are you gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles questions.

I crossed my arms and faces Stiles with a cocky/mocking smirk."Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall." I say.

"Okay. Okay, big guy, let's see it! Let's see that first. Big old fist. Make it come on! Get it out there! Don't be a scared, big bad wolf! Yeah, look at that!" Stiles exclaims.

I just shake my head and hold my fist up."Okay, see this?" Stiles holds his hand up inches away from my fist.

"That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co--" Stiles trails off as I move his fist forward, making Stiles's hand hit the table with so much force.

Stiles shakes his hand in pain, and Scott gives what the hell look to me."He can do it." Stiles groans."I'll get through the wall," I say."Who's following me?" I asked.

I looked at Peter."Don't look at me! I'm not up to fighting speed, yet. And with Isaac out of commission," Peter says.

"You're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter points out."So, I'm supposed to just let them die?" I snark out." Roma is with them, I have to find her as she's important to me," I snarled.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of Alphas, all of them killers," Peter stated.

"And, if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha." Peter points out.

"I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed." Peter says."Could someone kill him again, please?" Stiles asks.

"Derek," Peter continues.  "Seriously? It's not worth the risk." He tells them "What about you?" I asked."Yeah, if you want me to come." Stiles starts but gets cut off."Not you." I said."Scott." Stiles realizes.

"We have to do something," Scott says, looking at Peter."We have to try," Scott states firmly."But?" I said."Who is the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd and Erica?" Scott questions.

*
Scott and I are in a back alley looking for a way to the roof and Scott gives me a look."What?" I asked."There's just something I can't get out of my head," Scott tells me."The moon's rising, Scott. What is it?" I asked."Risk and reward." Scott says.

"Which means what?" Derek says."We're not measuring the risk with enough information. We don't know enough." Scott says."We know time's running out," Derek says

"Yeah, but think about it - they put the triskele on your door four months ago. What have they been doing all this time? Why wait until now?" Scott wonders.

"We don't have time to figure out every little detail," I tell him

"Okay, but what if this detail - the reason why they waited - is the most important one?" Scott asks.

"Then we do nothing, and Boyd and Erica are dead. Roma could be next and I know what I'm risking - my life for theirs," I tell him

I then jump onto the fire escape and turn to face Scott."And I won't blame you if you don't follow me," I tell him as  I then climbs to the roof with Scott following me up to the roof.

(*)

I punched through the wall, and we entered the vault."Boyd? Erica?" Derek says to someone in the shadows. Boyd and Erica growls so I try again."Boyd, Erica it's me. It's Derek," I say.

Scott's phone rings and he answers it."Stiles now is not the best time..." Scott says."We're here to get you out, okay?" I say gently.

"Derek," Scott says as I turn to face Scott."We have a problem. It's a really big problem." Scott tells him. We then hear another growl and see an unfamiliar girl reveal herself.

"Cora?" I say."Who?" Scott asked, confused."Cora?" I say again, sounding vulnerable."Derek... get out. Get out now!" Cora demands.

That's when Scott noticed a line of mountain ash around the room, and he followed it and saw Mrs Morrell opening the vault door sealing us in."No. No, wait!" Scott yelled but It was too late as Erica, Boyd and Cora began to attack us

We begin to fight the werewolves one-on-one and end up switching between the three. Scott and me end up against the wall."You know her?" Scott asked."She's my sister, my younger sister," I tell him.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Scott asks."Like I have a clue? I thought she was dead!" I say."Look out!" I hear a familiar voice shouting

Unfortunately, Scott didn't get out of the way, and Boyd threw him against the walls. Whilst Scott is on the ground, he lifts him and sticks his claws into him, and blood spurts out of his mouth

Scott feels the blood pouring out of him and his body getting weaker."No! Don't break the seal!" I yelled as she broke the seal and the three werewolves leg it.

I'm furious, and I head out to her as Scott gets up as his body heals and exits the vault. "Don't touch her!" Scott yelled."What were you thinking???" I demanded to know.

"That I had to do something!" Allison says."She saved our lives," Scott tells him"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what we just set free?" I yelled.

"You want to blame me? Well, I am not the one turning teenagers into killers." Allison accuses."No. No, that's just the rest of your family." I snarked at her.

"I made mistakes. Gerard is not my fault." Allison argues."And what about your mother?" I questioned."What do you mean?" Allison asked.

"Tell her, Scott," I demanded. "What does he mean, Scott?" Allison asks."What does he mean?" Allison questions him.

I hear banging noises and I head over to this small closet and open the door revealing the one person I wanted to see again." Hey hot stuff," Roma says with a smile.

*

Chaos Rising is done ✔️ next up is Fireflies Part One ❤️

Ready for more?

How do we think Roma will do as alpha?

Are you going to be Team Roma and Derek or Team McCall?

Ready for the smut?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 390 17
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
57.3K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
5.7K 83 13
Sequel to 'Teen Wolf Season 1 // Scott McCall fanfiction' 😊 Pls pls pls leave a comment or two? ♡
697K 15.6K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...