Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

Raditz's fight

86 3 0
By LilJ1122

Raditz had a long journey ahead of him.To fulfill the power vacuum,he'd need to be feared.Before the explosion of planet namek, he had taken dodoria and Zarbon with him.He was doing his thing,taking other space pirates down,solidifying his place in the space empire.He and his force had come across another enslaved planet.The "Raditz force" descended down to the planet.They arrive in an abandoned city.
Raditz:Where are the slaves?
Ginyu:They should be here.
???:Hello there
A woman descends to the ground.

Zangya:Seems like you got our call.

Bido:You fools took the bait.
Jeice:Bait?You think you can bait the-
Suddenly,a sword comes flying at Jeice's head, but Burter catches it and throws it back where it came.It's caught by-

Kogu:You're not getting out of this alive.
Recoome:Recoome eraser gun!
The beam is dodged as a small man gets the drop on Recoome and drop kicks his back.

Bujin:I don't think so.
Dodoria and Zarbon try to get the small man, but are evaded.
Zarbon:Just what is this?!
A large man steps out of the shadows.

Bojack:This...is where you die.
Even more men start to land.

Raditz:Hold on a second,that's...another Namekian?!
Lord slug:that's correct.Me and my friend Bojack here have taken note of your recent actions.So we've decided to wipe you out and share the galaxy.
Raditz scoffed at the word "share".
Raditz(thinking):Oh please.No matter who wins,their alliance won't last.
Dodoria:Dammit!An ambush.
Guldo:What do we do captain?
Raditz goes into the wrathful state.
Raditz:We fight.
The force goes on complete mayhem mode.
They're able to hold the teams back to an extent.After a while of fighting,the force has taken down Bujin,Bido,zangya,and all members of slug's group.Raditz was pushing Slug and Bojack back,Kogu was panting as the force had landed many hits on him.They were even able to break his sword.
Kogu:Time to use it.
Kogu charges his power,his hair and skin change color as his muscles grow.His screen was green and his hair was red.

Kogu:RAHHH!Die!
Recoome went to throw a punch,but was completely overpowered by Kogu's own punch. Jeice and Burter tried to jump him,but Kogu blitzes past them,grabs them by their necks, jumps into the air,and then charges at the ground full force,cratering the entire area.Jeice and Burter were out cold.Ginyu and Guldo went to attack,but Kogu disappeared,then came from behind with a double clothesline.
Guldo sees ginyu's unconscious body and holds his breath,Kogu goes to him to throw one final blow,but then...he freezes.Everyone freezes around Guldo as he picks his allies bodies up and takes them to the ship.He releases his breath.Kogu is completely baffled by the change in his surroundings.
Kogu:Where'd everyone-
Guldo takes advantage and uses paralysis on Kogu.He then uses telekinesis to form a stone spike,he sends it right through Kogu's skull.
Slug and Bojack are shocked at the defeat of their combined forces.Raditz takes advantage of their shock and gut punches Bojack,wraps his arms around him and Slug,and pile drives them into the ground causing another massive crater.Raditz then throws a vacation delete, catching and nearly killing both of them.Slug and Bojack fall to the ground.Slug pulls a canister out of his pocket.
Slug:Time to use it.
He breaks the canister open over his head as a dark liquid covers his body,turning into an uncertain humanoid shape.The liquid then continues to morph and morph as the ooze grows fangs,white eyes,and claws.The new Slug lets out a vicious,guttural roar.

Slug:RAAAHHH!This is where you die!
Raditz:What the hell is that?!
Slug:This is a symbiote.It increases every aspect of a fighter it bonds to.Strength,speed, durability,even stamina and Ki is increased!This is the last of its kind,and it is under my control!
Raditz charges towards fearlessly,throwing a punch,but Slug grabs it.He then wraps his giant hand around Raditz's neck and throws continuously mighty punches.

Slug then throws Raditz across the abandoned city.Raditz gets up with a battered head and broken nose.
Raditz:To think...
Blood literally hurts from Raditz's face and mouth.
Raditz:T-To think he gets this much of an increase from that "symbiote".
A pillar of green energy lights up the area as Bojack emerges with green skin and red hair.

Bojack:Go to hell!

Bojack wastes no time and charges a blast,it goes straight at Raditz,too fast for the saiyan to block or dodge as he's hit dead on by the blast, the blast destroys nearly all his armor and leaves the area completely singed.Raditz slowly and weakly gets up.He is bleeding and bruised,but he doesn't give up.He charges one giant purple wave of energy,putting all his energy into his hands,he lets forth a giant purple wave,one that could destroy the planet. He shoots it at the duo,but with their hands,the blatant is completely dissipated.Raditz is in complete shock.How could they be so powerful?They're even more powerful than Frieza himself!Slugs hand turns into an axe,he prepares to swing then suddenly...Recoome land's in between Raditz and the duo.
Recoome:RECOOME ULTRA FIGHTING BOMBER!

Bojack and Slug are sent back.Bojack charges another powerful beam of energy but...he freezes.
Guldo picks Raditz and Recoome up,uses telekinesis to make giant walls to block the villain duo,and presses every button necessary for the ship to start,he exhales as everything works like a fairy tail.The duo is caught off guard,and the ship flies away.
The duo is too late as the ship is gone.Raditz wakes up in a medical pod,he sees his friends and Guldo piloting the ship through the glass.
Recoome walks to his comrade.
Guldo:You sh-should bandage yours-self up.
Recoome:And you should rest.You used your ability a lot today.
Guldo:I-I'll be f-
Guldo passes out and nearly falls out of the chair but recoome catches him.Recoome pilots the ship and goes to the one safe place he knows,Earth.
Back at the other planet
Slug:They got away!
Bojack:Let them run.

Bojack:Fir everyone will hear of this battle! And they will fear us!The galaxies are OURS!
Slug:He he,yes...I suppose so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 3 31
What if one of my oc's was in DB series let's find out. Can someone make a cover for this? And if you do then thanks. P.s. feel free to comment.
0 0 15
A dragon ball fanfic.
31.9K 723 13
What if naruto was like yoriichi
162K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...