𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐃 (𝐁𝐎𝐎...

By writtennbykay

"my pretty baby .. you missed me?" I heard a voice say as arms wrapped around my waist sequel to "her lil dem... More

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐃
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

9

2.2K 106 81
By writtennbykay

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝟕:𝟓𝟕 𝐏𝐌
𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"ughh i really am tired of being pregnant." China groaned feeling another kick at her stomach.

she was currently laying down on the couch watching Netflix with vadah.

"girl my niecey pooh gon be outta dea soon." vadah chuckled. "she prolly keep kicking cause she ready to get the fuck outta there."

china let out a laugh "shit well then it's me and her both."

silence had then grew between them as they both watched what was on the tv.

they were currenly watching the show Jane the virgin

"I can't believe I just started watching this shit. I see what the hype was about with this show cause baby this shit got me intrigued." china spoke breaking the silence in the room and vadah nodded agreeing with her.

"right this show is good."

"but no serious question." vadah said as she grabbed the remote and paused the show.

"do you like ceelo?"

china smiled before she started laughing.

she was honestly caught off guard from the question since it was so random.

"why you asking me that?"

"cause I wanna know." vadah replied with a shrug.

"no I don't like him. well .. not as of right now." china answered truthfully. "he's so sweet but I just don't see me and him getting together."

vadah eyed her suspiciously, feeling like what she had said was not really all the truth.

"what? stop lookin at me like that." china chuckled. "I'm serious I don't feel any type of way toward ceelo as of right now."

and before vadah could reply back chinas phone started flashing indicating someone was calling her.

ceelooo 💕 .. Would like to FaceTime

Siri read out as chinas phone vibrated.

vadah chuckled shaking her head. "y'all gon get together soon. I'm already knowin."

china waved her off "he jus my lil vibe. cool on me."

she then answered and ceelos face held a mug.

"why you took so long to answer my shit?"

"I was talkin to vadah, my fault g." China chuckled.

"man china stop playin wit me dawg." ceelo laughed at her last words.

"vadah da shorty who was wit you at da sto dat one day?"

"yeah." china replied and he nodded.

"I'm tryna see you, you gon let me?"

china put her finger on her cheek as her eyes looked up, making it seem like she was thinking hard about her answer.

"mcht man never mind bra." ceelo sucked his teeth and china instantly started laughing.

"I'm just kiddingggg, you can come see me pooh." china smiled at ceelo through the camera.

"you play too much cuh." ceelo chuckled as he started up his car. "I'll hit you when I'm outside."

"alright bye boo." china replied before she hung up.

she began dancing a little in her seat. "my man finna come see meee."

"I thought he was just .. you know what you got it." vadah laughed holding her hands up.

"anywayy I'm finna go take me a quick shower. gotta smell good fa my man you know." china smirked as she got up from the couch making vadah sigh loudly.

"girl byeeee."

★★

"come outside." ceelo spoke once chinas answered her phone.

she had just gotten dressed and she was now putting on deodorant.

"alright here i come."

china ended the call before she put the top on her deodorant, putting it back on her dresser before she slipped on her slippers and left from out her room.

"he here?" vadah asked once she glanced up and seen china coming down the stairs.

"yeah" china cheesed big before sticking her tongue out instantly making vadah scrunch her face up.

"oh but that's just yo lil' vibe." vadah exclaimed sarcastically rolling her eyes. "chile anyway."

"and he is." china chuckled before she left from out the front door, making her way to his car.

as she walked toward his car she just pretended to be doing something on her phone, she tended to do that with a lot of people just because she felt like walking to someone's car doing nothing made her look awkward.

once she walked up on his side of the car ceelo opened his car door, immediately smiling once he seen china.

"cmere." he mumbled grabbing her pajama pants lightly pulling her toward him.

"boy you be actin like you can't go one day without seeing me." china let out a few laughs as she plopped down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "if you obsessed with me just say dat."

"i ain't obsessed wit you shawt." ceelo chuckled. "I just like yo company. you a cool ah person to be around."

"oh well thank you." china cheesed as she unwrapped her arms from around him.

"cmon let's go inside." ceelo tapped her thigh signaling for her to get up and she did.

he grabbed his phone and his gun, making sure to tuck it in his pants before he shut his car door.

they both then made their way to the front door; entering once they did.

"wassup, how you doin." ceelo greeted vadah sending her a head nod as well.

"hey and I'm okay hope you're doing okay as well." vadah gave a friendly smile.

"alright we'll be in my room if you need anything pooh." china said and vadah nodded before she unpaused her Netflix show.

they both made their way upstairs heading to chinas room.

once they entered the smell of vanilla instantly hit their noses.

china had just had a vanilla bean scented candle lit and the smell invaded throughout the whole room.

"it smell good in here, what dat is?" ceelo questioned turning to look at china while he took his shoes off.

"it's a vanilla candle." China replied as she got in the bed. "you like candles?"

"ain't nun wrong wit em, I feel like dat shit more fa females doe." ceelo spoke shrugging.

"boys can have candles too. It's literally just something that makes whatever space your in smell good." china stated her opinion. "ain't nothing wrong with boys having candles."

"I ain't sayin boys can't have em. I just feel like candles seem more fa da females." ceelo explained and china just nodded ending their debate they were having.

"we can watch dat one show? I forgot what dat shit called. It's sum like vicorius assum shit like dat." ceelo spoke making china laugh.

"its victorious sir, and yea we can watch it."

ceelo nodded before he went and got in the bed beside china.

"I got a question." china spoke softly as she fiddled with her fingers.

"wassup?"

"do you see yourself getting with me? like at all?" china questioned him and he tilted his head in confusion.

he was wondering why she had asked that
since it was just out of no where.

"why you askin me dat?"

"cause .. I don't know." china trailed off. "I just wanna know."

"yeah I do." ceelo replied bluntly. "ain't no need to sugarcoat shit, if I didn't I wouldn't be wanting to see yo ass everyday."

china smiled before she clicked on the show on Netflix.

"cuddles?" China glanced over at ceelo and he nodded making her immediately scoot back to make her back side touch his front.

he rested his arm around her waist while his head made its way in the crook her neck.

"it's so crazy how we just met not too long ago .. and we already clicking." china said lowly. "you already been comin to stay with me and we just met a few weeks ago."

"i guess dats just what happens when you meet someone who you catch vibe wit quick." ceelo replied.

afterwards they both went silent; only sound in the room was their breathing and the show playing.

they both kept their eyes on the tv, just enjoying each others company.

⁂𖤐᪥❧⁂𖤐⁂𖤐᪥❧⁂𖤐⁂𖤐᪥❧⁂𖤐⁂𖤐᪥❧⁂𖤐⁂𖤐

mannn idk ceelo and china kind of cute tg .. 😓😓

what yall think tho ? lmk sum

-vote

- comment

- follow meee 🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.4K 28
[DISCLAIMER! HORRIBLY SLOW UPDATES] ❝ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝�...
49.7K 3.3K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
53.6K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."
2.2K 73 9
"𝐈'𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊."