๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐„๐„๐ƒ (๐๐Ž๐Ž...

By writtennbykay

"my pretty baby .. you missed me?" I heard a voice say as arms wrapped around my waist sequel to "her lil dem... More

๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐„๐„๐ƒ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

2.5K 119 40
By writtennbykay

★★

★★

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐 | 𝟕:𝟑𝟖 𝐏𝐌 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"my ex want me to slide and come drop some off ta ha." ceelo spoke as he kept his eyes on the road.

"what? if you don't mind me asking." China questioned curious on what his "ex" wanted him to come drop off.

"dis dick." ceelo began laughing and china kept a straight face. not finding anything funny about what he had said.

"ceelo quit playing. it's not even funny." China mugged him through the phone.

they were currently on facetime once again and honestly it's been becoming a Dailey thing for both of them.

he sat there laughing glancing down at his phone then the road since he was driving.

"girl calm yo lil mad ass down." ceelo chuckled some more. "a nigga just fuckin wit you."

"whatever." China rolled her eyes at him feeling herself actually get irritated.

"mane fix yo attitude fa real. a nigga was just fuckin wit you bra." ceelo sighed seeing that she was getting in her feelings.

"don't even got one." she replied bluntly and ceelo sucked his teeth.

"bring yo ass outside cuh." he spoke before hanging up and china sat there not moving.

she wasn't mad at the fact that he said it but she did find herself getting a little bit jealous.

she didn't know why but she did.

after five minutes passed her phone then began ringing and it was ceelo.

"what." china spoke once the call connected.

"aye man calm allat shit down folk. now bring yo ass outside before I come and get yo ass my self." ceelo spat before hanging up once more.

china heavily sighed rolling her eyes as she got out of the bed slipping on her slippers.

afterwards she put on one of her hoodies before she made her way downstairs and outside.

"girl where you goin?" vadah asked china once she came downstairs.

"with ceelo." china answered and vadahs eyes widened a bit.

"yall fuckin wit eachother?"

"I mean I wouldn't say that but we talking or whatever." china replied honestly.

like she was saying before she wasn't really tryna get into anything at the moment but ceelo was great company and actually made her feel happy.

of course nobody was ever gonna top how aiden made her feel though.

"mhm." vadha side eyed her. "well do you girll, I love you be safe."

"I love you too and you know I will." China replied before opening the front door and leaving out.

she walked to his car going to the passenger side before she got in.

she stayed silent not saying anything once she got in.

"you still onnat china?" ceelo questioned as he looked over at her seeing the look she had on her face.

"on what? I'm not on shit." china shrugged. "I'm coolin."

ceelo sighed lowly before he began backing out of the driveway.

"where we going?" china asked and ceelo didn't say anything in return.

she began snapping her fingers close to his face and he softly mushed her hand away.

he hated when anybody would do that as if he couldn't hear them when he could. he just chose not to answer.

"we goin to my house china. now just sit back cuh." ceelo mugged and china crossed her arms over her chest sitting back.

she looked out the window watching as they passed by different buildings and places.

they rode in silence the whole way to his house.

once they arrived they both got out and china followed behind him to his front door.

once he unlocked it he let china walk in before him.

she looked around and his house was very put together. it was very clean and she liked his decorations as well.

"go upstairs and my room da last doe onna left." ceelo instructed as he threw his keys on the table that sat by the front door.

china followed his directions going up to his room.

once she opened his door she went inside taking her shoes off before fully stepping into his room.

afterwards she went and got in his bed and it was very comfortable and his sheets and covers smelled freshly washed.

china got under the covers laying back, getting comfortable.

after a few minutes passed ceelo came walking in the room putting his gun on top of once of his shelves in his closet.

he also took his shirt off and changed into some sweatpants.

china admired his bare upper body.

he had a lil muscle on him including a 6 pack.

"what you like what you see assum?" ceelo asked her noticing she was just looking at his body.

china rolled her eyes "wasn't even staring for real."

ceelo chuckled at her stubbornness as he climbed in the bed next to her.

"cmere." ceelo grabbed chinas arm.

she hesitantly scooted over by him laying her head on his chest once she did so.

"quit actin like dat wimmie. I told you I was just playing ma, ion even socialize wit dat hoe at all." ceelo explained and china stayed silent listening as he talked.

"okay." china mumbled softly as she traced her finger around the tattoos on his arm.

"you done bein mad at me?" ceelo asked and she nodded.

they sat in silence for a little while. just enjoying each others presence.

the lights were off leaving just the red dimmed led lights on.

china felt her self starting to get sleepy.

it was kind of cold in his room and the cold always will out her to sleep.

"you tired?" ceelo noticed her closing her eyes.

"yeah I been up since like 7 this morning." china spoke lowly.

"why you was up so early ma?"

"I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." china explained before she yawned.

she pulled the blankets over her body more closing her eyes again.

china eventually dozed off, light snores leaving her mouth once she did.

as ceelo listened to her soft low snores he began to get sleepy as well.

and soon he dozed off too.

END OF THIS CHAPTERRRR

VERYYY BORING IK.

some of these just really gon be filler chapter fr .. but what yall think??

lmk summm

- VOTE

- COMMENT

- N FOLLOW ME

(𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 91.5K 52
The saga of Benji and Karma continues... Completed
125K 3.7K 24
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š’'๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š โค๏ธ. -๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š / ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šœ...
535K 17.5K 27
"๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ 2021
826K 39.8K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice