The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Demon Queen (P/Finale)

364 17 56
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Ruberious
Nighttime

The streets of Ruberious were littered with the unconscious bodied of Humans, civilians and knights were laying on the ground unmoving. Their eyes held pure, unadulterated fear. A fear beyond their comprehension, so much so they did not even know that they were in fear.

Footsteps echoed as a figure ran through the unconscious bodies, avoiding the bodies as he moved towards a single direction at high speeds.

(Just what is happening...) [Akiko]

For some sudden reason, Akiko's hands had begun to tremble lightly when he was praying in his Church. He had just been done giving a sermon, and people had started leaving his church one by one. Some chose to stay and pray alongside him, whilst others had important matters or business to attend to.

However, the people who were in his Church had all fallen unconscious, their pulses still lingering but their minds entering a deep sleep. He was alerted of their unconscious states when he suddenly turned around to the sound of a body hitting the ground, followed by several others hitting the ground aswell.

What's worse was that the humans seemed to be overtaken by fear, their eyes portrayed horror he had never seen before. Even his hands trembled as his face contorted into a mixture of fear and shock.

Even worse was when he left the Church to get help, only to find practically everyone fallen unconscious on the streets. Even the Holy Knights were no exclusion and had succumbed to the same fate as the rest of the individuals.

What's more, he had sensed where exactly this feeling of dread was coming from, so he had unsheathed his Katana and currently made way to the site. The closer and closer he drew, the more sure he was that the direction he's heading in...

True Hero Mariabell Rosso's household... [Akiko]

Akiko had only negative thoughts about this woman, he had only met her once during his entire life.

That day, when he was face to face with the woman, he was at loss of words. The woman had a monotone expression on her face, but a strange feeling washed all over him when he stood Infront of her.

His mind was in turmoil, alerting him of the danger this woman possessed. It screamed at him to get as far away as possible from this person, or to defend himself by unsheathing his blade and swiftly cutting her down.

However, his body felt as if it had been coiled by a snake and was slowly being suffocated. He started to feel shortness of breath, his body stiffened and didn't move a single muscle as adrenaline rushed all over him.

That meeting was the first and final time he swore to meet with her, renowning her as a woman unfit to wield the title of a True Hero.

Any show of respect for her when talking about her with fellow Holy Knights back was simply a facade so he didn't get into trouble, even now he refers to her as Mrs whenever talking about her in public. Yet, in his mind and when he used to be alone, he would always refer to her with no honorifics.

(But it's not her that is doing this... Luminous-Sama?) [Akiko]

Akiko leaped into the air onto one of the taller buildings of the Country, trying to zoom in on what the hell was happening at Mariabells residence.

Akiko widened his eyes, mouth agape as stared off into the distance.

What the... [Akiko]

The entire area, everything that surrounded the Rosso Household, was covered in red smoke. Nothing could be seen inside the smoke, and Akiko could tell that it blocked off any usage of Magic Sense when his Magic Sense failed to gain access through the smoke.

What in Ruminas's name was happening?

...
Narrators POV

Mariabell aimed a slash at Luminous, her aim sloppy as she pathetically missed her attack by a huge margin. Her eyes held lust, her body was overtaken by a feeling of ecstasy.

Anyone caught inside this field will be overcome by the most important aspect of survival. [Luminous]

Mariabell kept slashing, nearly losing her grip several times as her attacks kept missing.

Her teeth clenched, sweat forming on her face as she attempted to land even a single hit. Her body was trembling, trying it's best to not succumb to the feeling of Lust.

It is called Lust. Without Lust, one cannot continue life on this Earth. [Luminous]

Luminous appeared behind Mariabell and tapped Mariabells shoulder.

A shiver ran down Mariabells spine as she bit her lips to hold back a moan, her sword falling out of her hand as her eyes twitched in pleasure even more.

All sorts of thoughts ran inside her mind, even using Thought Acceleration didn't help calming herself down.

They say Lust can be conquered through experience, but that's just a foolish statement. Lust with reason cannot be conquered, only controlled. [Luminous]

Luminous grabbed Mariabells face, before thrusting her into the ground.

The sound of blood splashing echoed as Mariabells hair and clothes were soaked with the red substance.

Mariabell remained stationary, not moving an inch. Luminous let go of her face, standing up as she looked down on Mariabell with an uninterested look.

A True Hero does not need to breath, so why do you breath? [Luminous]

Mariabell was heavily panting, taking in heavy breaths with her mouth.

A True Hero is a Spiritual Being, one who has been uplifted from all Worldly requirements and entered a plane of existence beyond mortal comprehension. Therefore, things like eating, sleeping, breathing, etc were simply activities that they could partake in to have a little fun.

This, however, was different. Mariabells mind was hazy, her thoughts gave even more dirty feelings to her. Voices she didn't recognize before screamed in her head.

Accept it.
It's no use resisting.
You will enjoy it.
Resistance is futile.
Accept your Fate.

It is because of Lust, the Lust that can be controlled. But that only applies to Lust with reason. The same cannot be said for Lust without reason. Instinctive Lust cannot be overcome, Lust that knows no limits cannot be controlled. [Luminous]

Luminous stepped on Mariabells throat, shoving her into the ground as the True Hero seemingly enjoyed being stepped on. Their mouth only let out choking noises, unable to properly express her emotions.

In this world, everything your five senses can perceive becomes suspicious. The Lust of seeing, the Lust of hearing, the Lust of Smelling, the Lust of tasting and the Lust of sensing. Even thinking becomes nigh impossible because your mind has been enveloped in Lust. [Luminous]

Luminous crouched and grabbed Mariabell by the collar with her left hand, bringing her up to her eye level. Mariabell stared at Luminous as if asking for more, whilst Luminous only stared back at her with a bored expression.

Luminous cocked her right hand into a fist, punching Mariabells face and sending her flying. Her body bounced several times as it hit the ground, blood covering more parts of her body as it splashed every bounce.

It's like being a masochist and getting raped. [Luminous]

Several hands began to rip off Mariabells clothes from her perspective, others crawling and touching her all over her body. Her boobs, her ass, her shoulders, even inside her mouth.

From Mariabells perspective, figures who were naked were grabbing her and dragging her towards them. They were touching her sensitive parts without a hint of remorse or shame.

You're being pleasured against your will, but you can't help enjoy every second of it. You moan, you bite, you latch onto the person, anything to free yourself yet pleasure you even more. [Luminous]

Luminous slowly began walking to Mariabell, watching the True Hero contort her body and change her expression numerous times as she hallucinated being raped.

Her nails and hands dug into the ground underneath the blood, her teeth randomly biting nothing and legs barely moving.

The problem with this world I created is that all beings outside the barrier in a 100 mile radius are overtaken by fear and faint, there are a few exceptions like Hinata, Akimitsu and Akiko. [Luminous]

Luminous appeared Infront of Mariabell, grabbing her throat and lifting her above the ground. The True Heroine was covered in blood head to toe, barely hanging onto her conciousness due to the intense emotions she was feeling.

She stared at Mariabells pathetic outlook, almost laughing and mocking her inwardly. Mariabell had been reduced to such a pathetic state, a fitting punishment.

What's more, the blood enhances the effect of Lust. It only takes effect when in contact with skin, so even wearing normal clothes prevents it from affecting anyone. [Luminous]

Luminous lifted her hand, blood began to float from the ground and started swirling around her arm. It started gathering and condensing at the tip of her fingers, before entering her hands through the nails and reddening her skin.

Mariabell finally managed to control herself a little, albeit she was still trying her best not to faint and die over here.

It was the end for her, and she wished to say a few words before dying.

Hehe... Yo... Luminous... Wanna know something? [Mariabell]

Luminous thrusted her hand backwards, before her nails stabbed through Mariabells chest in an instant. Her face remained uninterested and stoic as she stabbed the Otherworlder, but Luminous silently listened to what Mariabell had to say.

Mariabell continued, a smile creeping up on her face as she continued to speak her final words.

I'm... Thankful... For that... When you threw me... [Mariabell]

Luminous raised her eyebrow in response, looking at Mariabell in the eyes once again. Mariabell chuckled dryly, mischievousness present in her eyes as she stared back at Luminous.

Because of that... I have regained control. [Mariabell]

Her hands were enveloped by the same green patterns from before, before green rods began to strike the ground through the tip of her knuckles.

Luminous widened her eyes and tried to finish off Mariabell, a jab aimed to decapitate Mariabell swiftly.

...

The battle was one sided, if it could be defined by anything.

The Vampires had the overwhelming advantage due to the field that weakened the Otherworlders, they swiftly sliced and diced the enemy whilst moving around in blurs.

The Otherworlders had already lost half of their forces, whilst the Vampires had yet to suffer a casualty on their part. Their Blood Rays were strengthened by the blood underneath them alongside their bodies, granting them immense firepower and physical prowess.

Gunther had managed to land slashes on his opponent many times, shallow and some deep. He had manage to make out what his opponents unique skill was capable of, and almost sweatdropped at how strong it could be if used correctly.

Your Unique Skill allows you to control the magicules in the air, doesn't it? It's why you seem to be sliding on thin air. [Gunther]

Although the other didn't respond, the slight falter in his eyes was all Gunther needed to confirm it is true. Gunther rushed forward and released a flurry of slashes with his claws, the Otherworlder forced to dodge at close range as his senses had grown dull due to the field.

Several cuts appeared around the Otherworlders body as both individuals leaped away from eachother, landing a small distance away from the other. The Otherworlder was profusely sweating and panting heavily, whilst Gunther seemed unfazed.

Meanwhile, with the reincarnated Roy...

Dissapear! [???]

The kid he was fighting was laughing, beaming with joy as several glowing rocks surrounded Roy who was floating in the air. The Vampire only stared back with a uninterested look, before the rocks closed in on him and started suffocating him.

Several cracks appeared around the rocks as Roy slashed them from the inside, turning them into small bits of rubble with his immense speed. Although he said that he was only fighting the kid at half power, Roy was actually only fighting at 1/10 of his actual power.

Luminous Valentine had placed a seal on a former troublesome Vampire known as Valentine, separating him into two individuals and only allowing both of them to accumulate 2/10 of his actual power.

Therefore, the Roy right now was ten times stronger then the Roy before he merged with Louis.

I'm not done! [???]

The kid imagined several chakrams around him, aiming them with perfect accuracy. Roy dodged them swiftly, the chakrams flying right by him.

He readied to engage the kid in close combat, but quickly noticed something was off behind him.

Homing Chakrams? [Roy]

The chakrams changed course and immediately flew back towards him, Roy clicked his tongue in irritation.

He slashed the chakrams incoming into two, the blades dissapearing into thin air as they were sliced apart.

! [Roy]

Roy was enclosed inside a bubble of water, stopping him from breathing. The kid imagined that the air around him turned into water, enclosing the man in a near impossible escape room.

Well, near impossible for anyone that didn't have a Unique Skill. For Roy, breaking out of something like this was nothing but a peace of cake.

Annoying Brat. [Roy]

Roy sliced and diced the bubble from the inside so fast that the bubble was torn apart, turning into drops of water then fell onto the ground beneath.

The tide of battle was shifted into the Vampires favor, the Otherworlders were losing very badly against the Vampires despite their superior numbers...

However, the tide of battle would once again be shifted.

...

STEAL DOMAIN!

The blood on the ground was enveloped by a green color, and Luminous felt her connection with her domain shatter.

The entire domain which was covered by blood was turned from red to green, expanding to the very tips. The Otherworlders and Vampires were enveloped by shock once more, and the leaders of both sides began to fight once more.

You... What did you do!

She immediately leaped away from Mariabell, angirly demanding the answer from the True Heroine.

Mariabell only laughed like a psychopath, before she began to explain.

It's simple! {Greedy King, Mammon} allows me to steal the World's and Domains of other people aslong as I understand the mechanics! Thanks to you throwing me back there, I was able to utilize Thought Acceleration to the max and thoroughly studied your Domain for months! Based on the information I received thanks to you, I was able to guess the missing pieces of the World and immediately took over the second I was done! [Mariabell]

Mariabells body began to be covered in a green glow, a shiver went down Luminous's spine as her instincts began to scream danger. Mariabells body was steadily increasing in strength, the blood from the ground was surrounding and healing her.

(Shit! That blood is capable of healing the soul rapidly whilst also serving as a powerful offensive substance! How did she figure that out?!) [Luminous]

GREED FLARE!

Mariabells entire body was covered by a green light, the blood rapidly regenerated her soul as it was converted into physical prowess for Mariabell.

Luminous tried to deactivate the World, attempting to prevent Mariabell from increasing her strength any further... But at this point, it was far too late.

The World had become Mariabells World, and Luminous would fall victim to her own power.

Granbell-Ji used to study about an interesting barrier back then, one that could potentially seal away True Dragons if honed correctly. [Mariabell]

The aura around Mariabell compressed into her body, not a dime of it released into the surroundings as it travelled to her fists. Her body stopped glowing green and returned to its original color.

Luminous only stared at Mariabell with sweat dripping on her face, her Ultimate Skill was being utilized to the max...

However, compared to Greed's wide arsenal of offensive Sub-Skills, Asmodeus's support focused Sub-Skills wouldn't be able to do anything.

The True Heroine looked at Luminous with a crazed expression, and Luminous only jumped backwards as her instincts warned her of an upcoming attack.

However, it can only be used effectively when the target is weakened severely. Even though it is incomplete, it will do the trick so long as you are weakened. [Mariabell]

Mariabell rushed forward without another word, moving faster then light and appearing behind Luminous. The Demon Lord turned around to intercept, only to be punched in the face and sent flying.

Luminous's soul had taken damage, piercing through all the layers around her Soul and damaging her all over her body. The Astral body that covered the Soul alongside the Spiritual Body had cracks formed all around it.

Mariabell flash stepped Infront of Luminous, aiming another punch at her gut. Her attacks connected and was immediately followed by a flurry of punches.

The throat, the face, the hips, even the eyes weren't spared to the onslaught of attacks from the front. Luminous wasn't given any chance to defend at all, Mariabells physical prowess had increased to a point where even she couldn't control is properly.

Mariabell had surpassed the speed of light in this state, but her body was quickly running down on power. Therefore, rather then dragging it out by needless conversations, she immediately pummeled Luminous.

Mariabell roundhouse kicked Luminous into the air, before grabbing her right arm and smashing her into the ground. She lifted Luminous again and started smashing her into the ground around her, dealing more and more damage to the Demon Lord.

Luminous's expression was full of pain and agony, the force behind each attack was much more powerful then anything she had faced before.

The Demon Lord Rimuru's prowess didn't hold a dime against what she was facing, it was like an ant compared to Mariabells newfound physical prowess.

WHAT'S THE MATTER, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME AND MAKE ME AN EXAMPLE OF FOOLS! [Mariabell]

She threw smashed Luminous into the ground once more and kicked her stomach. Luminous was thrown afar from the kicks force, and Mariabell wasted no time in comboing her attack.

She appeared above Luminous head, before upper cutting her neck and shoving her into the ground. Blood flew into the air as the ground crumbled beneath them. Mariabell shoved lifted her foot from Luminous's neck, staring at Luminous with a psychotic smile. Luminous was barely moving at this rate, her soul had taken tremendous damage due to Mariabells soul piercing attacks.

That's the mindset you made when I declared treason, wasn't it? DON'T BE NAIVE, BASTARD! [Mariabell]

She began to kick Luminous's head, laughing and shouting as her smile widened every kick.

Mariabells true colors had been released, a crazed psychopath who took joy in the suffering of other people. A narcissistic sociopath who only cared about her personal interests.

The former Mariabell Rosso, the one chosen to wield {Greedy King, Mammon}, was finally free.

THIS IS NOT TREASON, THIS IS WAR! IT IS NOT A FIGHT TO SIMPLY KILL TRAITORS OR MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE WRONG, BUT A MEANS TO FORCE OUR SELF PROCLAIMED IDEAS ONTO EACHOTHER! [Mariabell]

Mariabell stopped kicking Luminous's face which had been covered in bruises, leaning down to grab her by the hair with her right hand. Luminous was brought to her eye level, forced to sit against her will. Most of her body had given up moving, covered in extreme pain.

Tell me Luminous~ [Mariabell]

Her voice had suddenly lost it's volume, calming down from it's former insanity filled voice.

She cocked her left hand into a fist, continuing to speak.

Why do you give so much to your subordinates? Have you ever pondered about that? If you haven't, I'll tell you. It is because of our own freewill! Just like how you give without a second thought, I take and steal WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT! [Mariabell]

Mariabell punched Luminous's face, her blows much weaker then before but still packing force. She continued to punch Luminous slowly, her psychotic voice and expression returning.

THE INSTINCTS THAT HAVE GUIDED US AND THE REASON THAT HAS GIVEN US MEANING! THIS WAR IS TO DECIDE WHICH ONE OF US WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE AND SEE ANOTHER DAY! [Mariabell]

Mariabell landed one last punch on Luminous face, letting go of her hair as Luminous dropped onto the ground.

You won't die yet, Luminous... Not yet, death will be too peaceful for you. [Mariabell]

Mariabells hand began to be covered in a rainbowish glow. It was the same seal that had managed to imprison the mightiest beings of the past.

The same seal, albeit many times inferior, that had managed to seal Veldora, the Storm Dragon.

You will only die knowing that everything was taken away from you by me. Don't worry, it will only last for two months given your current condition~ [Mariabell]

Infinity Prison.

...
Jura Forest
Two days later

Adad, leader of the Lizardmen that had joined Rimuru Tempest and former next in line for the position of Chief in the Lizardmen clan. He was supposed to inherit the throne after his Father had grown old, but ever since his father had been granted the name Kendra and his lifespan increased, he had decided to leave their clan and join Rimuru Tempest.

His job was to clean out the routes to other settlements such as the Merfolk settlement and the Lizardmen settlement, killing the monsters that interfered any travellers on the paths they created.

Today was like any other day, his squad of dragonewts would locate any monsters creeping up on the path from the sky and strike it down. Using their Dragon Breath was forbidden as it could cause a forest forest, so if they were locate any monsters they would have to fight it using their weapons.

However, today was a... Peculiar day.

Adad was standing on the ground, looking around as he expanded his Magic Sense. He couldn't feel a tinge of hostile magicules, neither could his squad that had been dispatched all around the area to find any monsters.

Usually, they would find atleast one or two monsters minimum in their patrols. They ranged from giant spiders to bats and sometimes even serpents if they were unlucky enough. However, this time, they couldn't find a single monster. Not even the serpents, who were the strongest mindless monster, were anywhere to be found.

Adad started growing anxious about the situation, their patrol had turned into a scouting mission to see what exactly was the problem. If they found nothing, he would probably have to relay this to Haruto who would further relay it to their Lord.

Adad-Sama, reporting in. We have been searching for an hour, however we have yet to find a single monster. [???]

His subordinate appeared behind him, dropping from the sky and landing with a bow. He informed Adad of their current situation, how none of the squads have yet to find a single sentient monster.

Adad was immediately covered with more anxiety, sighing as he realized what he had to do next.

I see... It appears I really will have to tell Haruto-San about this. [Adad]

Haruto would have to relay this to their Lord, who would immediately dispatch their scouts to deal with the situation. Even he wasn't aware of the real identity of the scout they had, only speaking of how good they were at hiding them self.

Adad sprouted his wings, readying himself to fly towards Tempest and inform them about the situation...

Now now, don't be so fast~ [???]

Adad immediately stopped, unsheathing his trident and pointing it at the direction of the voice.

His eyes showed confusion, his grip tightened as he saw a strange figure Infront of him. He quickly made out that it was a Human that he was facing, they gave off ill intentions from the way their aura was released.

You and I have something to talk about... [???]

The figure was wearing a white hood with white pants, Adad could see several blue crosses marked on his clothes in several spots.

Adad quickly made out that the person Infront of him is from Ruberious, the land where monsters are discriminated against and killed on sight.

And that would be? [Adad]

Adad's spear began to cover itself in water, his expression remaining stoic as the Otherworlder chuckled.

The Otherworlder pulled out three metal claws, his eyes shining underneath his hood.

About which one of us makes it out alive from here. [???]

_____________________________________________

Greedy King, Mammon

Sub-Skills: Greed Flare, Steal Life, Steal Skill, Steal Matter, Steal Sense, Steal Domain, Probability Manipulation, Thought Domination.

These are the Sub-Skills of Greedy King Mammon that have been planned since the start, but I didn't think it would be nice to reveal them before this as it would probably ruin the upcoming twist in Mariabell and Luminous fight.

I didn't want to expand on the Gunther and Roy fight too much, so I took a little inspiration from Gege and decided to off screened them. They served their purpose, and now they can die happy knowing they served to move the plot forward and show that Mariabell ain't fucking around.

As for what happened in those two days, you'll know in the chapters that are about to come. Mariabell is pulling a Kenjaku and you'll prolly see her yap alot, so if you don't like that then frick you.

The next arc will probably be the most bloody arc in this book, I took a little inspiration whilst planning it. I'm sure you all will enjoy everything that is about to come~

Nyehehehehehehehehehe, cya next time fellow internet speds.

Next Arc: The Country of Storms vs The Holy Empire Arc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 3K 23
Hanagaki Takemichi, CEO of a very successful company. He went to a bar to relieve his stress because of work and the next day, he woke up into in an...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
70.7K 2.1K 27
Satoru Mikami,a 25 years old Genius Prodigy While on his way home,he was shot by a coworker who have a grudge against him Unexpectedly,He got reincar...
5.2K 161 18
Republic of teran, An technological advanced nation in the fantasy world. Was suddenly transported to our in Atlantic Ocean. How the earth nations an...