A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

Maria555556 által

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Több

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

8.1

346 16 1
Maria555556 által

"Ya want ta tell it that!" Ana growled, finally pulling the necklace from Sable.

With a threatening hiss, the sable coloured snake grew and continued to do so, forcing the humans to back away so as to not get crushed and the dragon to back a few feet away as Sable grew to her Sea King size.

The dragon hesitated before lunging forward, its steel like scales proving hard to go through as Sable had to exert more force than necessary to even scratch it. As the two reptiles fought and fell around, destroying more of the already beaten down island, Zoro and Luffy joined the fight to help their crewmember.

Anamaria couldn't do much about the water considering how war and dry the air was, but she still had her sword. She jumped up onto Sable and raced down the snake's length until she reached her head.

The snake was rolling herself around the dragon making it harder for the animale to breath and move but still try to bite down on the green haired swordsman that was lodged between its sharp teeth.

While Robin and Usopp ran off when Ana told them to, the four remaining StrawHats fought the dragon. Ana slashed Fang in a wide circle making the dragon back off when the acid of her sword hit where its lips were.

Feeling the animal weaken, Sable tightened her coils around it, letting out a victory hiss when she heard the snap of one of its wings bending the opposite way of how it should.

"Hey! There's someone tied to the dragon!" Luffy shouted from the dragon's back who was crying from the snake breaking its wing.

"Oy snake! Hold it steady!" Zoro shouted to Sable as he picked his swords back up, receiving a nod from the snake.

"Ittoryu...!!" Zoro clutched all his swords and created a massive tornado of wings "...LAI!!"

They landed back on the ground along with the dragons' head.

"Lunch Sable!" Anamaria shouted at the snake.

The humans turned away when the snake's jaw opened wider and wider, unhinging to make room for it to fit the dragon into her.

"What the hell!?" Luffy's shout made them turn to look and also get shocked at the sight of a pair of legs and nothing more after getting pulled out of the dragon.

"Finally. I'm free-bu" a voice from the legs chimed out making Luffy and Usopp panic at the strange situation.

"His pants are talking! How is that possible?!"

"Wait a minute" Robin said as she walked closer to the dragon's heat just as Sable was about to swallow it "There are no signs of his upper body anywhere"

"What does that mean?" Zoro and Anamaria asked.

"This dude is very weird" Luffy said after they had all calmed down and he and Usopp surrounded the legs

"He's very tall"

"Who is it? Whose out there?!" the legs shouted out "I can tell you're there but I can't see anything"

"You're very weird" Luffy, stated this time to the legs', face?

"Bu! I don't know who you are but get away from me-bu!" the legs kicked out, missing Luffy and running off "I won't let that Warlord get away!"

"Wai...!" Ana wasn't able to call their captain back as he ran after the legs.

"I'm a bit worried since he mentioned a Warlord" Robin told Zoro and Usopp making Ana's attention turn to them.

"Is there one on this island?" the sniper asked, even more nervous than before.

Luffy had come back with the legs, them sticking to his back like glue.

"...So that's how you ended up like that?" they asked him as he enjoyed the barbeque of the dragon's head and explained that he had managed to catch the legs.

"Well, actually..." Luffy paused an suddenly shouted "...A CENTAUR!"

"A centaur?" Ana sweat dropped.

"First he's stuck to the dragon and now to Luffy? What's wrong with him?"

"Dammit! I got stuck to something else-bu! Let go of me-bu!" the legs protested while Luffy chuckled.

The legs on his back pushed on the ground and threw Luffy back, his head hitting the ground in a Suplex position while the others walked past them.

"Ya shouldn't be playin' like that cap" Anamaria huffed as she pulled the huge chunk of meat with her and Usopp concentrated on fixing the necklace's string.

"You should take him t6o find his other half" the sniper retorted.

"Di you loose your sense of adventure Usopp? What if he was born this way?"

"Of course not!"

"What's yer name?" Anamaria asked the legs who remained quiet while Luffy dragged them around.

"Zoro! Did you find the samurai and the assassin dude?!"

"Look" the swordsman said as they all joined him at the top of the hill to see the icy mountains that contrasted the fiery landscape completely.

"Curioser and curioser" Ana said as she pinched her chin.

"The samurai and his victims must be on the other side" Usopp said.

"It's so warm over here. I want an ice cream!" Luffy shouted.

"Idiot! It's too far away! Besides it would be too cold there!" Usopp shouted at him.

"If we find some animals we could skin 'em..."

"...and make some clothes for the cold" Zoro continued for her.

They watched Luffy jump down and run to the shores, following behind him more calmly. As they left the sniper behind, the man suddenly ran up to them bumping against Zoro and throwing the both of them to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?!" the green haired swordsman complained.

"Mon...monster! A bird! No a human!" Usopp panicked "No! what was it!? Human or bird!? AAAAAAH!"

"Calm down. There's no one there" Zoro pointed out, confirming it as they looked around to their surroundings.

"Ana, keep an eye out" Robin muttered under her breath to the other raven haired woman who nodded and took the tail of the group just in case.

Ф

"What-tha-hell?" Ana muttered under her breath in complete disbelief as Luffy stared in excitement at the centaur-leopard person they had just encountered.

She and the other three StrawHats watched as their captain and the man challenged each other to a race.

"Really"

"It's like he found someone like him" Zoro grunted with crossed arms over his chest.

"Eeeeeh?!" Ana and the swordsman turned to Usopp who had just gotten in contact with Brook "You're all alone? Where are Nami and the others?! And what do you mean tou found yourself on the boat completely surrounded by snow!?"

"What's wrong?" Ana asked as she and Zoro walked closer to listen in on the conversation.

"I was so surprised that my bones escaped my skull. Yohohoho" the Den Den chuckled "Wait no no. my eyes were jumping out of their sockets. Wait no, out of my skull?"

"Get to the point!" Anamaria shouted into the Den Den, wanting to know what had happened to the rest of their crew "Who tried to steal from us?"

"I..." Brook paused a bit "...have no idea. I cut them before they had a chance to tell me. But I can tell you that they were using gas masks"

"They must've released some sort of gas to make you fall asleep" Robin said "Then they took the Sunny to the other side of the island"

"Kidnapped most likely" Ana muttered "Must'a thought Brook was already dead sine 'e's, well, a skeleton"

"Brook, can you see a building of some kind?" Robin asked.

"Yes in fact. There is a rather impressive one that I am looking at right now" the skeleton said, the noises of him sipping his tea audible.

"Wait there and we'll go join you" Usopp said before hanging up "Maybe people from the Government?" he suggested "But I only hope they're normal people and not like anything we've seen up to this point"

"Waaa! What're you doing?!" Luffy's shout had them looking to see the leopard centaur attacking him with a wooden pole of sorts.

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought you were one of us?" the man shouted as he fell from Luffy's kick.

"And why not? We barely became friends, don't attack me" the rubber man replied.

"Die!" a giraffe legged centaur came up behind Luffy only to get knocked out by Anamaria who had jumped up and kicked him under the chin, being held down by Robin's arms.

"Waaa! There's so many typed of centaurs here!" Luffy exclaimed happily.

"Be more careful cap" Ana chastised him softly, pressing his head down and making him whine to be careful with his hat.

"Look at his Den Den Mushi" Usopp said as he took the object from the giraffe's pocket "It has 'CC' written on it. They can't be centaurs. Maybe a part of some organization"

"We still gotta find the others an the Sunny" Ana sighed out, agreeing with Robin when she mentioned it.

"It would have been faster if we docked on the other island" Zoro replied.

"But then we wouldn't have eaten dragon meat or met Ashi-maro" Luffy retorted.

"Ashi-maro?" Ana and Zoro tilted their heads in curiosity.

"That's the name I gave these legs" he told them.

"Bu! What's going on now-bu!" the legs shouted.

"What do we do cap?" Ana asked the boy.

"We can save them if we get to the other side right?" he asked "Then there's no reason to hesitate. Let's go save the others!"

Ф

"Why do we have to cross this sea?!" Usopp shook his arms up and down as they reached the shores of the crossing they had to make.

"Let's swim" Zoro told them as he stretched "The change of temperature will be good after all that heat"

"Ana!" Luffy called out to the woman who sighed and concentrated until she took a step forward, her foot meeting solid ground instead of sinking.

"Come on" holding her hand out she helped them join her and walk across over the sea's surface "Stay close I'm not sure how far this works for"

"Boooosssss!" they turned while walking to see the leopard centaur shouting at the other island "They're coming you wayyyyy!"

"It looks like there's something on the opposite shore" Robin stated, staying closer to Ana as the woman finally had enough water close to her to steam the air around them.

There was a huge figure and smaller ones in front of them making Zoro and Anamaria place their hands on their respective swords' handles.

"Then, that's the boss that they called for?" Luffy asked as he slumped on Ana's back as she released warm stem from her body "They shouldn't have a motive to attack us"

"Let's wait an see cap" Ana told the boy as she and the green haired swordsman shared a careful look.

"I see a man with katanas" the giant's voice boomed towards them "Are you the samurai who cut down my nakamas?" there was a pause before the ginger haired and bearded giant continued "Then I. Chahige-sama, will send you to hell myself"

"Waaaaaa! They're all centaurs" Luffy exclaimed as he tried not to fall from Ana's back "I wonder if they'd like to be my nakamas?"

"Of course not you idiot!" Usopp shouted back.

"They must be the nakamas of the man who sent the emergency call to the Sunny"

"No doubt about it. We need to make sure of it before we start a fight" Zoro told them.

"Heyyyyy! We came here to help you! Let's talk first!" Usopp shouted.

"Stop lying" the giant man responded "You're accompanied by a samurai so you're clearly the intruders here"

"Ya really had ta come didn't ya?" Ana grumbled under her breath at Zoro.

"HAH?! WHAT DID YA SAY YA USELES...!"

While Usopp tried explaining the situation the two swordspeople fought with glares and pinches her and there until a sudden shot hit the water next to them. Zoro and Anamaria had their swords out, the green haired swordsman having cut the cannon ball through the middle.

To make it easier for them to fight, Usopp grew a giant banana that they used as a vessel to stand on as they did so.

"Hey! I also have an Ashi-maro!" Luffy shouted enthusiastically.

"He cut it in half? Don't stop! Fire!" the ginger man shouted.

Luffy ballooned and repelled all the cannon balls from his enlarged stomach making their attackers more than surprised.

"What was that?!" "How did he do that?!"

"I don't got the patience fer this. 'Old on everyone!" Anamaria called out.

With a snap of her wrist the centaur creatures found their legs, every one of them, encased in ice. There as the swing of a sword and Brook entered the scene, cutting the cannons they were still holding in half.

"Wait a minute. That's StrawHat Luffy! The pirate worth 400 million!" the Chahige shouted as he sweated nervously at remembering who they had stupidly tried to face.

"An' they don't recognise me?" Ana growled as she watched Brook knock the lizard centaur down "Here ya are love"

"Thank you An-chi" Robin happily took the coat that one of them had and helped her slide into the sleeves of it.

"Ana! Free him! He has to take us to the building" Luffy ordered.

"Fine" Anamaria walked close to the ginger haired giant and climbed up him until she could slap his head upside, making him wake up.

"Wha...what?" the male seemed confused.

"Come on! Yer gonna carry us!" Ana told him.

Ф

Not long after Luffy had comfortably seated himself on Chahige's shoulder while the rest of the StrawHats sat on his lizard torso.

Ana kept an eye on the lizard-centaur while Luffy spoke with him and they made their way to the building he was leading them to. Sable sometimes chiming in with her own hisses despite none of them understanding her.

"I really hope that darlin', and tha others o' course, aren't too cold with the clothes they were found with" Ana sighed out, making herself comfortable against Robin's side.

"Come on, come on Wani-Taurus!" Luffy ordered the centaur man as they, well he, made their way through the icy landscape.

"What is that?" Robin asked, looking up and making the others do so as well "A ship?"

"So, the marines are here?" Usopp asked, climbing up with Luffy "Look there's someone there"

"Hey that's....Hey! It's you! Thank you for that other time!" Luffy shouted making Anamaria curious enough to tilt her head back and finally recognising the man walking in front of them.

"Oy! Trafalgar dude!" she shouted after she needed a few seconds to recognise the man.

"That's right, that's Torao" Luffy said as he jumped down "He helped me during the war against Whitebeard and healed me. Just like Jinbei!"

"He did" Anamaria confirmed with a nod, leaping after their captain when he went up close to the man.

"Hey, where's you crew?"

"So, you survived StrawHat-ya" the man ignored the question "But you don't need to be grateful to me. I only let myself get carried away"

"Sure. It's true we're enemies since we're both looking for the One Piece, but I'm still glad that you saved me those years ago" Luffy smiled, unaware of the fact that the man was glaring at the woman behind him who was returning the gesture "Was this you?"

Ana glanced momentarily at the knocked out marine on the cold ground in front of them.

"It's Smokey! It's been so long!" the rubber man shouted as he recognised the man.

Ana dodged the marine woman that was running up from behind them to attack Law only for him to move his hand and create some sort of blue dome and the woman faint to the ground in a second.

"He's another Devil Fruit user?" Anamaria thought as she watched the event unfold since she hadn't seen that the last time she had been around the man "Gotta keep an eye on him just in case"

"Hey Torao, there's something I want to ask you" Luffy called out.

"You can go in through the back door of the laboratory" the man pointed to where they needed to go "We'll run into each other later"

"Come on cap!" Ana shouted as she pulled him back onto Chahige's tail.

Ф

It wasn't long until they saw the familiar group surrounded by large children in thin gowns.

"Oy! Oy!" Luffy shouted and waved his arms in the air.

"Zoro! Usopp! Robin! Brook! Ana!" Sanji started shouting and waving his arms around "I'm so happy to see you idiots!"

"Tha fuck is wrong with him?" Anamaria sweat dropped at how her darling was acting and Nami too. The woman was staring at Ana as if she were thirsty and hadn't seen her in so long that she was the water she needed. You get it.

The Straw Hats found themselves huddled in an abandoned factory building with the children. Sections of the wall were torn wide open and there were broken tanks and pipes frozen on the ground.

"So just exactly who is who?" Luffy asked as he approached the group.

"I'm Franky. Don't come to me if you're wounded" Franky-Chopper said.

"I'm Chopper. You can come to me for treatment" Chopper-Sanji said.

"I'm Nami. I will never shoot the laser beam" Nami-Franky said.

"So that must be why Nami was lookin' at me the way she, well he, was" Anamaria said as Sanji-Nami clung to her side.

"Pffffft"

Sanji-Nami's eyes flashed towards the swordsman, who was stifling a laugh.

"Shut it, you shitty marimo!" Sanji-Nami snapped at the green haired swordsman.

"What are you going to do about it? Huh?!" Zoro challenged. Sanji-Nami went to get off Ana to hit the man but was immediately blocked by Nami-Franky.

"Don't go fighting in my body, you idiot!" she reached into the pockets and pulled out a notebook. She started to scribble furiously on it "I'll charge you 100,000 bellis for every bruise you put on it. 200,0000 bellis for every scratch. 300,0000 for every lewd act you do to it or with it. So get off of Ana!"

"Nooo!" the man cried in the ginger's body as Nami-Franky peeled him off of Ana.

There were more children held captive in the factory and not all of them came out with the Straw Hat. After they had made that emergency call, Law had shown up and taken down the samurai.

"Yes, it was the Warlord that had me end up like this" the samurai admitted. Somehow, Luffy had came across the samurai's legs and the head was now resting on top of his hips.

"Ehh?!" Luffy exclaimed "Tra-guy is a Warlord now?!"

"Ya didn't know?" Anamaria said as she scratched the back of her head.

"You did Ana?!"

"I suppose I could tell them..." she thought "I met him at some meetings"

"What meetings?" Nami-Franky asked.

"I didn't tell ya guys but, during the two years I managed to get offered the title of Warlord"

"WHAAAAT!?"

"It gave me permission ta do some thin's I couldn't as myself" the woman shrugged.

"That's so cool Ana!" Luffy shouted "What was your Warlord name?"

"I gave 'em the name Calypso" she told him, smiling at his enthusiasm.

While the rest of the StrawHats were trying to absorb the information as the two raven haired pirates casually talked about it, the head and legs that the two groups had been carrying around joined and jumped up happily.

"I got my legs back-degozaru!" the dark haired man shouted with happy tears.

"Nooo! My back legs!" Luffy cried out once he noticed.

"I told you that didn't exist!" Usopp replied, the first to snap out of the daze Ana had left them in from her previous statement.

Usopp handed them four makeshift headbands.

"Here" the sniper said "I made these so it's easier for us to remember who is who"

"Yo, I feel super with this on!" he cheered.

"You guys are done for! Law will come and save me" Chihage laughed from the pillar he was chained to.

"What is this?" Zoro asked as he walked over to him "You were all clammed up before. Now you're all talkative"

"That's because I know your time is ending shortly" the man said "I despise pirates from your generation, but Law is an exception"

"Our generation?" Luffy asked.

"The twelve rookies with over 100 million bellis as their bounty that arrived in Sabaody two years ago. Including Blackbeard, you thirteen are called the 'Worst Generation'. After Whitebeard died, you all wreaked havoc around the world" Chahige explained "Blackbeard! Kid! Drake! Basil Hawkins was the group that destroyed my pirate group. He annihilated my group and destroyed my legs. We retreated here to Punk Hazard...Do you realize where you guys are?"

"No" "Not in the least" "Somewhere south?" several responses were heard

"This place...this island used to be a lush green treasure house of life" Chahige explained "It housed a laboratory of Dr. Vegapunk and his many talented scientists. They were experimenting with developing weapons and chemicals here. Instead of going to prisons, they brought prisoners her and they performed experiments on them. Then four years ago, one of Vegapunk's chemical test went very wrong. It caused an explosion that destroyed the island. Two of the three laboratory remains. Where we're standing in now is one of those two..."

"No wonder this place is a mess" Usopp said.

"The explosion belched intense heat and toxic substance. It killed each and every living thing on this island," the trapped man elaborated "But in that critical situation, the Government left those guinea-pigs and escaped from the island. They shut it down so that no one could access the island. The prisoners stayed in the Third Laboratory, the only building that remained intact, and sheltered themselves as best they could from the gas. The ones who survived were paralyzed in their lower body due to the nerve gas. They lost hope in their future...but a year later, our merciful Master came to this island"

"Master?" Anamaria's eyebrow quirked in confusion.

"He cleaned up the toxic gas with his abilities and gave those prisoners who couldn't walk mechanical means to move and took them on as his lackeys. I landed here a year after that, which was about two years ago. His kindness saved my life as it did the others. Vegapunk was a devil because he paralyzed my comrades' legs but the Master was our warm-hearted saviour"

"M-M-Master" Brook, Chopper-Sanji, and Franky-Chopper wept, deeply moved by the story.

"Oy...get a grip. Especially you, Franky" Sanji-Nami warned.

"A few months ago" Chahige said, not noticing her reaction "The second saviour, Trafalgar Law, came to this island. Using his special ability, he gave legs to those of us who couldn't walk as we wished. The legs of living animals! We thought we could never walk again, so we couldn't stop crying from happiness!"

"So the Tra-guy is a good guy, as I thought!" Luffy cheered "He saved my life too"

"That explains the sheep people we saw" Sanji-Nami said.

"Wait, what about the dragon?" Usopp asked.

"You met a dragon?" Chahige asked "It was created by Vegapunk to keep us safe. It can adapt to any environment. If you see him, flee. He's very aggressive" he warned them.

"Understood" Zoro nodded his head solemnly making Ana choke on her chuckles.

"Now you know who's in charge here. This island belongs to our Master"

Ana was still more than sceptical as she watched them fawn over the man the giant called Master, looking at all the children who were energetically playing and laughing around them.

"Er...where did the samurai go?" Sanji-Nami asked suddenly.

"Oh! He ran off when I told him where I saw his torso" Brook said casually.

"WHAT?!" Sanji-Nami shouted "Damn it. I was too focused on controlling myself in Nami-san's fantastic body"

"Ehem"

"Iiii mean completely normal body" Sanji-Nami said as he covered up.

"Why do you care so much, Sanji-san?" Brook asked.

"Tch," Sanji-Nami said "He was only a head and couldn't move. I'm the one who brought him with us so he's technically my responsibility"

"Ah, I see" Brook said "And since he is currently without his sword, as a samurai, he is very much exposed. Would you like to honour your responsibility, Sanji-san?"

"But..." Sanji-Nami turned to pout at Anamaria but the woman smiled in reassurance.

"I'll be fine darlin'" she told him as she walked up to him in Nami's body and kissed the ginger's cheek making both Sanji-Nami and Nami-Franky blush.

"Hey! Leave my body alone!" the navigator shouted.

"I would like to come too, Sanji-san" Brook volunteered "Oh, may I see your panties?"

"Do you have a camera? You want a picture?" the man asked excitedly while trying to brush it off as a favour to Brook.

"HOLD IT!" Nami-Franky yelled at them "Zoro! Go with them" Nami-Franky ordered at Franky while striking Brook hard on the head.

"HUH?! Why me?!" Nami-Franky's glare soon made the green haired swordsman run after the other two StrawHats "Don't think this is over Ana! I want to know everything!"

The woman chuckled, waving goodbye to the three crewmembers that dissapeared in the cold environment.

"I need sweat samples from them to find out how they are" Chopper-Sanji said.

While Chopper started testing out all the sweat samples from the children, the kids really warmed up to Nami, Sable, and Chopper the most. Although, the children were very entertained by bouncing around the rubberized Luffy.

"Big Sis Nami?" Mocha, the largest child of them all, asked in her soft voice "Do you think I can really get better? I really want to see my mom and dad"

"Don't worry. I will take you back to your family no matter what" Nami-Franky looked up to her and grinned.

"First things first though" Nami-Franky said and walked towards the remaining Straw Hats, which were Franky-Chopper, Sanji-Chopper, Luffy, Usopp, Anamaria and Robin "We need to get our bodies back. I don't want to be in this perverted body"

"Hahahah" Franky-Chopper laughed, giving Chopper a weird, twisted look on his face "That's high praise"

"Franky" Robin scolded, while she petted a happy snake "Never, ever make Chopper smile like that again" Franky-Chopper crossed his little arms and talked from the side of his mouth.

"But" he said ignoring Robin's warning "Are we really going to take all those brats with us? They're such a pain in the ass!"

"Franky" Robin deadpanned "I don't want you to say a single word while you're in his body. Ever!"

"Shindo!" they heard the kids that had been playing shout while the blond haired child cried out, holding his head in his hands from the pain.

"DOC!!" Anamaria shouted for Chopper as, one by one, all the giant kids around them began to fall.

The Straw Hats spread out to see to each of the kids. Everyone, that is, except Chopper-Sanji, who was holding up a small test tube filled with a purple liquid as he walked to Shindo his face having grown quite pale.

"Shindo, is there something you want right now? What do you usually do at this time of day?"

"Usually" the kid mumbled "We...have a check-up and...after that...Ahhh!" he cried and clutched his head even tighter. Beads of sweat started to pour down his face "After...that I...I get a candy"

"Candy?"

"It tastes good" Benji said from the side.

"And it's fun" another child added.

"Fun?" Chopper-Sanji repeated.

"Smoke comes out of it when you eat it" the child explained.

"When I eat the candy, I...I feel happy" Shindogroaned loudly "So...that might help me now!"

Chopper-Sanji's eyes narrowed and he scowled. He balled up his fist and he marched towards the Chahige

"Oy! You said your name was Brownbeard? What do you know about this?!" he demanded.

"I work outside so I don't know what goes on inside the laboratory" he said "But those brats have an intractable disease. That I know"

More children collapsed on to the ground, including Benji. The smaller babies started to cry too.

"Look at them" Brownbeard/Chahige insisted "They're falling back into their sickness because they're out of the lab and haven't gotten their treatment for today"

"You're wrong!" Chopper cried and he held up the test tube "This shows signs of NHC10...Even though there's a small trace of it, I was still able to detect it. Do you have any idea what this is?! This isn't medicine. It's a drug!"

"A drug?" Ana's expression darkened at the thought of people experimenting on kids.

"Only select doctors in a few countries are allowed to use it. I only know it because Doctorine was using it. Even for its intended purpose, to cure disease, it is used sparingly because it's highly addictive. These children were taking a small amount of it every day and became chronically addicted to it" Chopper-Sanji explained and became so infuriated he broke the test tube he was holding in half "What the hell is your 'saviour' trying to do? Make it impossible for them to leave the lab? What is the Master trying to do to these children?"

"Oy don't you sully..." the giant's mouth was covered by a sheet of ice by Ana who was giving the man such a dark glare that made the huge man shiver in fear.

"Oy, Chopper" Luffy said worryingly as he raced over to Shindo "Maybe we should get them the candy to help their pain"

"No, you mustn't" Chopper-Sanji answered "They never should have that candy again or else they're just going to feel more and more pain"

"Big...Bro..." Shindo whimpered "Are you going to get it for me? Did you just say you were getting the candy?"

"No, I can't" Luffy replied "Chopper just said it would be bad for you if you eat anymore"

Suddenly, Shindo sat up. His whole body was trembling and it shook even more violently than before. He lowered his hands from his head and a look of pure rage took over his face with wide eyes.

"Why...?" he gasped as he glared down at the rubber man.

"Why? Why? Why?" with every question his voice began to sound clearer and angrier. Without warning his giant fist came flying across and it sent Luffy slamming hard into the side of the room "You said you would get me candy!"

"Luffy?!" the Straw Hats gasped.

"What is with that strength?!" Robin exclaimed in shock.

"Shindo...please stop!" pleaded one of the children, who was still hanging on to his sanity.

"Ahhhh!" Shindo yelled as he began to pick up random objects and throwing it hard around the room.

"We need ta stop him before 'e hurts someone!" Ana shouted.

"AH! HE'S GOING TO DESTROY THIS PLACE!!" Usopp shrieked.

"He's using his natural giant strength" Franky-Chopper gasped.

"No, he wasn't always a giant...None of us were" a mid-sized giant girl said quietly.

"What?!" the Straw Hats exclaimed.

"When we came to this island, we were all normal-sized" she continued "The Master said that our sickness was causing us to grow big..."

"There isn't such a disease that'd turn an ordinary person into a giant" Chopper seethed "Big people are big from the beginning!"

"So the bigger one must'a been the ones that have been 'ere longest, right?" Ana asked as they stared at the now giant children in front of them.

"Candy...Candy...Give us the candy"

The Straw Hats were frozen in shock as more and more of the giant children began to rise up in the same fit of rage as Shindo.

"What do we do? Should we knock them out?" Franky-Chopper asked.

"Ussop!" Ana called out to the man who nodded his head.

"Special Attack, Sleep Star!" he shouted as he launched some sort of marbles at the kids. Blue smoke billowed around the children and rendered all of them unconscious.

"Whew" Usopp sighed with relief "They're all asleep"

"He made them into test subjects" Chopper-Sanji said through gritted teeth and he knelt over one of the sleeping children to examine them, "Luffy, everyone. These kids are going through a horrible ordeal without knowing anything and it's breaking my heart!"

"Luffy, we've got to help them" Nami-Franky said.

"Alright, we're taking them all back to their parents" Luffy said with his hands on his hips and nod of agreement.

"Fool! It's not that easy! We have a mountain of problems" Franky-Chopper snapped.

"Nothing can be solved until we see the ringleader" Robin added.

"Right ya are" Anamaria said as she cracked her knuckles "An' I have a pair of friends that wanna meet 'im"

"I'll stay here" Chopper-Sanji said "I'd very much like to go with you and demand answers from the Master myself but I'm worried about these kids"

"I'll stay here too" Nami-Franky volunteered.

"But it'll go crazy for you all if they go wild again" Luffy said as he looked around at the kids.

Not too long later they had chained up the larger kids and had sleeping gas cannisters at their sides for precaution.

"We'll see ya later" Ana waved goodbye to the two remaining StrawHats as they left "Be careful!"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.1K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
160K 6.8K 71
Who knew that Marine Admiral Sakazuki had a daughter. Yet this daughter was unknown to the world. A girl who had tried to gain her father's admirat...
16.1K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
3.9K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...