Roma Stillinski- Teen Wolf fa...

Autorstwa BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister called Roma Stillinski who is quite shy and very smart. She... Więcej

📖Intro to the book📖
⚛️The book S1 Aesthetics⚛️
🎶Part One-Season One🎶
🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭
🐺S1. Pilot-Part Two🐺
⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️
🏵S1. Second chance at 1st Line🏵
⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️
💥S1. Pack Mentality Part 1💥
🐺S1.Pack Mentality Part 2🐺
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 1🚥
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 2🚥
🎠S1. The Tell Part 1🎠
🎠S1. The Tell Part 2🎠
📝Author Note📝
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 1♦️
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 2♦️
💱S1. Night School Part 1💱
💱S1. Night School Part 2💱
🕵‍♀️S1. Lunatic Part 1🕵‍♀️
🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 1✴️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 2✴️
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 1🧁
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 2🧁
♾️S1. Formality Part 1♾️
♾️S1. Formality Part 2♾️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part One➕️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part 2➕️
💠Season Two Aesthetics💠
💮Part Two-Season Two💮
🐨S2. Omega Part One🐨
🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁
🌫S2. Shape Shifted Part 1🌫
🐲S2. Shape Shifted Part 2🐲
‼️New Ocs Alert‼️
🪸S2. Ice Pick Part 1🪸
🪐S2. Ice Pick Part 2🪐
🪢S2.Abomination Part 1🪢
👥️S2.Abomination Part 2👥️
🎖S2.Venomous Part 1🎖
🎖S2.Venomous Part 2🎖
📷S2. Frenemy Part 1📷
📸S2. Frenemy Part 2📸
🩰S2.Restraint Part 1🩰
🔗S2.Restraint Part 2🔗
🎙S2.Raving Part 1🎙
🎶S2.Raving Part 2🎶
🪔S2.Party Guessed Part 1🪔
🕯S2.Party Guessed Part 2🕯
⚜️S2.Fury Part 1⚜️
🔯S2.Fury Part 2🔯
♓️S2.Battlefield Part 1♓️
🦋S2.Battlefield Part 2🦋
🦊S2. Master Plan Part 1🦊
🦋The Whole S3 Aesthetics🦋
🌺Two Months Of Summer🌺
📸Part Three-Season Three A📸
🪸Roma Supernatural Side🪸
🪡S3A.Tattoo P1🪡
🪬S3A.Tattoo P2🪬
🎑S3A.Chaos Rising P1🎑
🎎S3A.Chaos Rising P2🎎
⚖️S3A.Fireflies P1⚖️
🎆S3A.Fireflies P2🎆
🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸
♨️S3A.Unleashed P2♨️
☀️S3A.Frayed P1☀️
❄️S3A. Frayed P2❄️
❗️New Oc Introduction❗️
🏨S3A.Motel California P1🏨

🐱S2. Master Plan Part 2🐱

627 20 5
Autorstwa BuckysDoll24

We get to the ironworks and we get out of the car."I think he stopped moving," Isaac says referring to Jackson.

"Where's Derek?" Chris asks. We turn to see Derek running on all fours flipping over stuff and landing in front of us with his red eyes.

"Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance," I muttered. Derek runs over to me and checks me over." I'm okay," I tell him softly before he looks at Chris.

"I'm here for Jackson-- not you," Chris says.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek says to Chris."Get him inside."

Scott and Isaac both do as they are told and take Jackson into the warehouse with Derek, me, and Chris in tow.

"Where are they?" Scott asks

"Who?" Derek asks.

"Peter and Lydia!" Scott shouts

Derek doesn't answer and Derek unzips the bag.

"Whoa! Hold on a second." Scott begins to say." You said you knew how to save him." Scott says.

"We're past that," Derek says.

"What about--" Scott says

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful."

"No!" Chris begins to say

Derek turns to face, Chris.

"No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Chris says

"Of course not." We hear Gerard say."Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better off dead." Gerard says.

Derek goes to kill Jackson but Jackson shoots up stabbing Derek and throws him.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard says.

We then hear arrows, and Scott pulls me down to duck. Isaac gets shot and we look to see where they came from Allison emerges from the shadows.

"Allison?!" Scott says shocked. Scott and I run over to Isaac and we drag him out of the way and I pull the arrows out.

"Allison?!" Scott says shocked. Scott and I run over to Isaac and drag him out of the way. Someone grabs me and holds me back.

"Hey let go!" I snapped

"Romastop! You got to stay here." Peter says sternly.

I nodded in agreement and we saw the fight between everyone go down. I got out of Peter's grip when I saw Allison stab Issac and head toward Derek.

"Allison!" Scott yells.

Isaac and I look up to see the Kanima holding her in a chokehold.

"Isaac," I said softly.

What we didn't see is Gerard nodding to the Kanima and I feel Jackson's tail wrap around my throat as I put my hand on the tail.

"No! Let her go!" Derek/Isaac yells.

Not yet, sweetheart," Gerard says

"What are you doing?" Allison asks

"He's doing what he came here to do," Scott states.

"Then you know." Gerard assumes

"What's he talking about?" Allison asks.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it?" Gérard continues."When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" He says.

"He's dying," Isaac says.

"I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a curse for cancer yet... But the supernatural does."Gerard says as he looks down at Derek.

"You monster." Chris accuses."Not yet." He says. The Kanima tightens his grip on Allison and me.

"What are you doing?" She says.

"You'll kill her, too, and an innocent person?" Chris says on the verge of crying

"When it comes to survival...? I'd kill my son!" He yells.

"Psychos the lot of you are Psychos," I muttered lowly as Derek tried not to smirk.

Gerard then looks to Scott expectantly."Scott." He says.

Scott looks conflicted and changes to human form. Gerard's eyes go from Scott to Derek then back. Scott looks from Chris to the floor and he looks at Allison. He slowly makes his way over to Derek.

He then grabs Derek by the neck and lifts him.

"Scott, don't." Derek says."You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha."

"That's true." Gerard admits."But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott? He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison," Gerard says

"Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love." Gerard says smirking

"At least he knows what love is unlike you!" I snarked out. Gerard takes his coat off and rolls his sleeve up ready.

"Scott, don't! Don't!" Derek pleads

"I'm sorry." Scott says."But I have to." Scott says as he forces Derek's mouth open and lifts his head. Gerard is hovering over Derek's mouth and then his wrist is bitten and Gerard screams in pain.

Scott lets go of Derek while Gerard holds his hands up in victory. Everyone looked to see black blood coming out of Gerard's wounds.

"What? What is this? What did you do?" Gérard demands

Derek looks at Scott for an explanation. "Everyone said Gerard always had a plan." He says looking at us." I had a plan, too." He says looking at Gerard.

Gerard reaches into his pocket and gets what I assume is a pill case. He takes the pills in his hand and crushes them and black dust comes out.

"Mountain ash!" He says furiously as he starts to bleed black blood everywhere.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek says hurt

"Because you might be an Alpha... but you're not mine," Scott says looking down at him.

We hear Gerard moving and turn to see him sitting up.

"Kill them!" He tells the Kanima."Kill them all!" He yells

He then collapses onto the floor and the kanima lets go of Allison and me. Issac moves me and holds me tightly.

Allison hits it and it retaliates and pushes her to the ground. There's a loud commotion and Stiles's Jeep comes out of nowhere and hits the Kanima.

"Did I get him?" We hear Stiles ask.

We smile at Stiles right before the Kanima jumps onto the hood of the Jeep making Stiles and Lydia scream. It hisses at Stiles and the two get out of the Jeep.

"Jackson!" Lydia shouts, and the Kanima goes to slash her when she calls him out again."Jackson!" She holds a key up and it gets his attention.

"Lydia!" Stiles yells as he is about to go over to her but Scott stops him.

Lydia stands her ground and presents Jackson's key. Jackson stops in his tracks and stares at the key.

The Kanima stops. He stares at the key and Jackson has transformed back into his half-Kanima form.

He takes the key from Lydia; his eyes revert to human and he takes several steps back. He spreads his arms and closes his eyes.

Seeing their chance, Peter springs from the shadows and Derek from the floor. Derek plunges his claws into Jackson's abdomen while Peter gets him from behind.

They lift him off the floor between them and Derek slashes up. Jackson coughs and falls to his knees.

Lydia rushes forward to catch him and they kneel together."Do you... Do you still...?" Jackson asked weakly

"I do. I do still love you. I do-I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you. I do," Lydia responds and Jackson dies as the key falls to the ground.

Lydia lays Jackson down on the concrete as the last trace of Kanima's scales vanishes from his face in an electric blue haze.

Lydia stands up and turns away from Jackson. She begins to weep and Stiles starts forward to comfort her but then stops as Jackson's clawed hand is moving to scrape the concrete.

Lydia spins around in time to see the wounds on his abdomen heal themselves. His eyes flash open, they are a brilliant blue.

He rises slowly from the floor, his naked form silhouetted in the glare from the Jeep's headlights. Once he is upright, his head snaps back.

He has the heavy brow, long sideburns, and sharp teeth of a werewolf. He lets out a deep growl. Then he is suddenly human-shaped once again. He and Lydia embrace. Stiles is crying. "Scratched my Jeep," Stiles tells Scott.

*

The next day, Derek, Isaac, I, and Peter walk to the Hale house and we see a symbol on the door."You haven't told them everything yet, have you?" Peter sighs

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power and his number? When there's a new Alpha, people take notice." Peter says.

"People like who? What is this? What does this mean?" Isaac asks.

"It's their symbol... and it means they're coming," Derek says

"Who?" Isaac asks

"Alphas," Peter says

"More than one?" I question.

"A pack of them," Derek tells us.

"An Alpha Pack. And they're not coming. They're already here." Peter says.

Derek holds me close and we look at each other with a look we both understand.

*

That's it season two is done ✔️  Season Three A is up next 👀👀👀

Are we ready for it?

Sorry, this wasn't the best ending to season two!

Who is looking forward to seeing Roma's supernatural side?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.4K 283 12
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
2.7K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
8.5K 135 23
Luna Fides, daughter to Rose Fides who has been hiding and burying herself in work so she wouldn't have to face the questions of what they are to her...
90.2K 1.9K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...