Roma Stillinski- Teen Wolf fa...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister called Roma Stillinski who is quite shy and very smart. She... More

📖Intro to the book📖
⚛️The book S1 Aesthetics⚛️
🎶Part One-Season One🎶
🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭
🐺S1. Pilot-Part Two🐺
⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️
🏵S1. Second chance at 1st Line🏵
⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️
💥S1. Pack Mentality Part 1💥
🐺S1.Pack Mentality Part 2🐺
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 1🚥
🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 2🚥
🎠S1. The Tell Part 1🎠
🎠S1. The Tell Part 2🎠
📝Author Note📝
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 1♦️
♦️S1.Heart Monitor Part 2♦️
💱S1. Night School Part 1💱
💱S1. Night School Part 2💱
🕵‍♀️S1. Lunatic Part 1🕵‍♀️
🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 1✴️
✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 2✴️
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 1🧁
🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 2🧁
♾️S1. Formality Part 1♾️
♾️S1. Formality Part 2♾️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part One➕️
➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part 2➕️
💠Season Two Aesthetics💠
💮Part Two-Season Two💮
🐨S2. Omega Part One🐨
🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁
🌫S2. Shape Shifted Part 1🌫
🐲S2. Shape Shifted Part 2🐲
‼️New Ocs Alert‼️
🪸S2. Ice Pick Part 1🪸
🪐S2. Ice Pick Part 2🪐
🪢S2.Abomination Part 1🪢
👥️S2.Abomination Part 2👥️
🎖S2.Venomous Part 1🎖
🎖S2.Venomous Part 2🎖
📷S2. Frenemy Part 1📷
📸S2. Frenemy Part 2📸
🩰S2.Restraint Part 1🩰
🔗S2.Restraint Part 2🔗
🎙S2.Raving Part 1🎙
🎶S2.Raving Part 2🎶
🪔S2.Party Guessed Part 1🪔
🕯S2.Party Guessed Part 2🕯
🔯S2.Fury Part 2🔯
♓️S2.Battlefield Part 1♓️
🦋S2.Battlefield Part 2🦋
🦊S2. Master Plan Part 1🦊
🐱S2. Master Plan Part 2🐱
🦋The Whole S3 Aesthetics🦋
🌺Two Months Of Summer🌺
📸Part Three-Season Three A📸
🪸Roma Supernatural Side🪸
🪡S3A.Tattoo P1🪡
🪬S3A.Tattoo P2🪬
🎑S3A.Chaos Rising P1🎑
🎎S3A.Chaos Rising P2🎎
⚖️S3A.Fireflies P1⚖️
🎆S3A.Fireflies P2🎆
🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸
♨️S3A.Unleashed P2♨️
☀️S3A.Frayed P1☀️
❄️S3A. Frayed P2❄️
❗️New Oc Introduction❗️
🏨S3A.Motel California P1🏨

⚜️S2.Fury Part 1⚜️

673 20 10
By BuckysDoll24

I'm heading to the police station where I see Dad, Stiles and Scott pulling up." Hey," I waved to my dad." Oh, Roma," Dad hugs me tightly." Sorry I left Dad, I just couldn't stay," I softly admit." I understand, and you're safe?" Dad asked." Yes, I'm safe, I'm more than safe okay?" I said with a smile." Good," Dad kisses my head.

We headed inside to see Marcy working at the desk." Hey, I need to go over the evidence for the ongoing case," Dad tells her."It's two in the morning," Marcy says.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," Dad says apologetically.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles says quietly."Why?" Scott asks."Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. You remember?" I said quietly.

"The pregnant girl, Jessica." Scott nods."Yeah, since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him," Stiles answers."Thank you," Dad says."Boys, Roma," Dad calls us over.

Dad leads us to his office and we begin our search."I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this-- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Dad says looking through the CCTV footage.

"All right, just keep going," Stiles tells him."Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles claims.

We continue looking, "Oh, hold on! Stop!" Scott yells and Dad stops and we look."Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says.

Dad scrolls back and we see a teen boy from the back."That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles points.

"All I can see is the back of someone's head." Dad resorts."Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird."

"Are you crazy?" Dad asks."All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles asked. "Millions! Literally!" Dad exclaims

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Scott asks gently and Dad keeps scrolling."Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." Stiles says

"You mean there's the back of his head again." Dad points out."Okay, but look-- he's talking to someone," I muttered."He's talking to my mom," Scott replies.

Scott phones Mama McCall up and she answers."Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Mama McCall said.

"This one's sixteen, he's got dark hair, and looks like a normal teenager." Scott describes."Yeah, he looks evil!" Stiles shouts."Scott, I already talked to the police about this." Mama McCall says.

"Okay, Mom, Roma gonna take a picture and send it to you," Scott tells her. I took a photo and sent it to her."Did you get it?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She says."Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?" Scott questions her.

"Yeah, I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall... Scott, what's going on?" Mama McCall informs us.

"It's-it's nothing, Mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go." He hangs up on her."We've got shoe prints alongside the tyre tracks at the trailer site," Dad tells us.

"And, if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders-- the trailer, the hospital, and the rave." Stiles works out.

"Actually, four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." Dad reveals."When?" I asked.

"A couple hours before Stiles got there." Dad admits."All right, Dad-- if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" Stiles questions

"Four's enough for a warrant." Dad says."Scott, call your mom back. See how quickly she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant."  Dad tells Scott who nods in response and gets on his phone to his mom.

"Roma, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here." Dad tells me.

"On it." I nod. I head to the front of the office and find Marcy on duty dead, bloody and slashed.

I turn to find Matt pointing the officer's service revolver at my head. Matt leads me at gunpoint back to Stiles, Scott and my dad.

"She's on her way here," Scott says. Scott turns around and notices me and Matt."Sheriff?" Scott says.

Stiles and Dad look and see Matt and me at gunpoint."Matt? It's Matt, right?" Dad asks gently.

"Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." Dad reasons with him

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are," Matt says."I know you don't wanna hurt people," Dad says.

"I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list especially  Roma not with everything she's been through," Matt says.

"But I could be persuaded." Matt pointing the gun at my head."And, one way is to try dialling somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." Matt points out.

"That? That could get someone hurt." He tightens his grip on me making me whimper. "Everyone! Now!" Matt shouts."Come on." Dad says and we all put our phones on the table.

*
Matt leads the four of us to the cells and makes Stiles handcuff Dad to the cells."Tighter or I blow Roma's brains out," Matt instructs."Do what he says, Stiles," Dad says gently.

Stiles glares and tightens the handcuffs. Matt leads the three of us to the front and we see the dead deputies. I whimper at this.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Scott asks as Scott covers my face from the dead bodies."No, that's what Jackson's for... I just think about killing them, and he does it." Matt answers.

Then we get back to Dad's office and Matt keeps a grip on me whilst the boys destroy evidence."Deleted. And we're done. All right? So, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first," Stiles says

"Whatever that means-- I think we're good here, right? So, I'll just get my dad, you let Roma go and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." Stiles says irritated.

We see a car flashlight flooding the room."Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." Matt taunts. "Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt--" Scott pleads.

"If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill Roma first then Stiles and then your mom." Matt threatens.

Scott moves to open the door. When he stops and looks at Matt."Open it," Matts says."Please." Scott pleads.

"Open. The. Door." Matt repeats. Scott opens the door revealing Derek."Oh, thank God," Scott says relieved.

Derek falls in and we realise he is paralyzed as Jackson is standing behind him half-shifted."This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek patronising Matt

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad Werewolf." Matt sarcastically spoke.

"Oh, yeah! That's-that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, Hunters, Kanimas... It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon." Matt reveals.

"Except for you two Stiles Roma. What do you turn into?" Matt smirks."I'm human." I quickly answered.

"Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know? Seasonal." Stiles sarcastically answers.

I guess Matt didn't like that answer as Jackson slashed Stiles's neck. Scott pulls me into his chest.

"Hey!" Scott shouts. Jackson wiggled his finger at Scott stopping us from helping Stiles. "You bitch!" Stiles weakly says and falls onto Derek.

"Get him off me," Derek growls out."Oh, I don't know, Derek-- I think you two make a pretty good pair!" Matt announced gleefully." Wrong Stilinski, knobhead," I snapped.

Matt grins as he notices a triskelion mark on my neck."Oh my god, you and Derek mated," Matt grinned at me as Scott looked at me and so did Stiles

"It just kind of suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless." Matt taunts Derek

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." Derek snarks out."Yeah, bitch!" Stiles exclaims.

Another set of car lights flood the office."Is that her?" Matt asks Scott."Do what I tell you to, and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her." Matt negotiates.

"Scott, don't trust him!" Stiles says weakly. Matt then makes his point, he rolls Stiles off Derek and applies a boot to his chest making it impossible for him to breathe.

"This works better for ya?" Matt asks."Okay, just stop! Stop!" Scott shouts."Matt stop please!" I shouted."Then do what I tell you to!" Matt tells us as I nod."Okay. All right. Stop!" Scott anxiously pleads.

"You take 'em in there." Matt says to Jackson."You, with me." Matt looks to Scott.

We all look at each other and I kneel by Derek's side who holds my hand." I won't let anyone hurt you," Derek says softly." Nor I you, we got each other," I said with a smile.

*

Part One of Fury is done ✔️ next up is Part Two 🤗

How was this chapter?

Loved season 2?

Any thoughts or theories about S3A?

Should Ethan and Aiden be protective of Roma?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 999 40
After helping her older brother break his curse then going to New Orleans to help protect her family then fighting Malivore, Melody Mikaelson leaves...
15.2K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
55.8K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
47.6K 963 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...