The Voice

By AlvinLow1028

Ariana is a big fan of the show, The Voice. She loves to sing and she has a big dream to be a professional si... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (End)
~ Thank you so much ~
~ New Story ~

Chapter 10

3.9K 208 175
By AlvinLow1028

Please read my new Jariana fanfic, Werewolf. Your read mean a lot to me. Thank you. :)

Ariana's POV

"OMG! Justin is dating with Selena.", "Jelena is back!", "Haha, I told you, Justin doesn't like Ariana at all.", "Jariana is dead.", a lot of tweets started to attack mine. They are so annoying. I don't even really like him at all. I mean Justin is good looking but he's not my type.

I was so irritated at these rumors. I was just here for my dream to sing and hopefully can own a career.

Today, I had a meeting practice with Adam for the next battle round. Nathan couldn't make it today, his next single "Kiss Me Quick", is going to published on this Friday. I am so proud of him. That's his official new single and his lead single for his first album.

Today, I was driving by my own for the meeting. I reached there and parked my car in the parking lot.

I walked everywhere at the corridor to look for room 4. I don't want to enter the wrong room again and meet Justin. I think it's better for me to stop meeting him since those rumors are really very hot on every website.

Unfortunately, I met him again. He called my name and I was stupid enough to turn around to face him. Undeniable, he's a good looking guy, every girl wish to date him, and so do I, but I belong to Nathan.

I crossed my arms and asked him irritatedly "What?". He scratched his hair and apologized to me again "Ariana, I am sorry about those ridiculous rumors between us. I know you must find it annoying and ya so do I.".

I held a smile and said "It's not your fault. No one's fault at all. There's nothing between us at all. I hope we better not talking to each other more often.". He grabbed my arms and stopped me from turning away, he said "Well, I am really sorry.".

Before I left, I greeted him "Congrats for reuniting with Selena.". He looked surprise and kinda nervous as he shook me off "No, we were just...".

I cut him off and held a smile at him "Great, that's great. You guys make such a cute couple. I ship you both together.". He was kinda nervous, he asked "What do you think about Selena and me? I mean should we get back together?". I nodded and replied "Sure. She's a goddess. She's a famous singer as you, it's matching between you both. I am happy for you.".

His face was emotionless and replied "Haha, I am just joking. Thanks for your wish on me and Selena. It means a lot to us. I really really really like her, she's my everything.".

I nodded and walked away. This time, he didn't stop me anymore. I didn't turn back to look at him, I don't like him. But that's all I think. I still could feel that he's still standing behind me and freezing himself there.

What's wrong with him recently? He looks so weird? I mean that's ridiculous, I am happy for him. He got back his old and true love, that's a great thing.

Justin's POV

I didn't know why but those words from her really hurt me. She felt happy to me for dating Selena.

She's just a competitor on The Voice and I felt sorry to her as I tried to redeem my mistake on her. But why did her word cut deeper than a knife?

I never give a fuck about people's opinions on me and I never felt sorry to anyone after insulting them but I felt different to Ariana.

I could feel my conscience around Ariana.

What's wrong with me?

Ariana's POV

Finally, I managed to look for the room 4. I knocked the door before entered the room. "Come in.", Adam shouted and allowed me to enter the room. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his watch, he rolled his eyes playfully and said "Oh! You are late again.".

I kept apologizing to him but he didn't mind at all. Adam is a very friendly guy, he never takes things too serious, he's over 30 years old but he always behaves like around my age. He's a very nice coach.

I hugged him and my rival. She's a very beautiful girl, she has a short blonde hair, her eyes are beautiful and she's taller than me. I showed her my hand and introduced myself "Hi, I am Ariana Grande.". She smirked and replied by shaking my hands "Miley Cyrus.".

Today, the supervisor of this round is the well known music producer, the lead singer of One Republic, Ryan Tedder. He's amazing, he wrote and produced a lot of hits for a lot of successful singers today. One Republic is amazing as well, I will never get old of their songs.

Miley and I hugged him happily. And ya, we took a selfie with him. He's a good looking guy too and talented as well. Adam cleared his throat and interrupted us "Excuse me, I am here.". All of us laughed.

Adam handed us the scripts and said "Okay, it's time for us to work. So, today, I wanna you both to sing a classic song by Crowded House, which is 'Don't Dream It's Over'.".

We took a look on the scripts and tried to understand the lyrics of the song. The music starts playing and I took the lead to sing the song first and Miley continued my lines.

There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road.

While you're traveling with me

[Chorus]
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof
In the paper today tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the T.V. page

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum
And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart
Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they wont win.

Adam and Ryan clapped for us and praised us. Adam started "Wow! That's amazing. This is a slow song and not the best for you both but you both did it amazingly. Ariana has a high wide range and high note and Miley has a rock wide range and sounds kinda rough, and you both did it amazingly. Honestly, this is the first time that I didn't have any negative comment since I joined The Voice. This is a new record for me.".

Ryan nodded and agreed "Ya, next week will be the hardest day for Adam. Seriously, you both sounds amazing. You both sang it perfectly perfect. No comment at all from me. Just perfect.".

We looked at each other and smiled widely. She's really a very strong vocalist, she's much much better than Sophia, it will be a hard match for me.

After an hour, we sang one last time before Adam dismissed us. It's amazing to know Miley. She's amazing and friendly. We decided to hang out together later.

I was walking to my car for driving home and I met a guy which I didn't expect at all.

"Hi, Ariana.", he waved his hand and said friendly. I hugged him and replied "Hi, Scooter, how are you?". He smiled and asked me "Did you see Justin?". I shrugged and shook my head, I replied "No, I think he has practices with his team.".

He shook his head and said "I know, but he had dismissed them a few minutes later and his car was still here.".

He added "Well, Ariana, actually you are a very great singer. I hope we can work together day. Promise me, no matter what happen, don't give up on your dream.". I chuckled and asked confusedly "Haha, you are funny. What will happen about my dream? Anyway, I will meet give up on my dream.".

He nodded and replied "Ariana, actually Justin couldn't stop talking about you. About how good are you, how talented are you and how beautiful are you.". I was blushed and replied shyly "Really?".

He nodded again and said "He hopes to work with you one day. He told me that he wants to assist you to achieve your dream, the peak of your dream.". He finished his sentences and he left me in confusion.

Suddenly, Miley appeared behind me and asked "Are you ready to go?". I raised an eyebrow and asked "Where?". She shrugged and suggested "Shopping? I love shopping.". I nodded and left.

Before I left, I saw Justin and Adam walked into the manager's office. I wanted to tell Justin that Scooter was looking for him but Miley pushed me away.

Justin's POV

Paul was so fucking annoying. He couldn't stop ordering us to meet him. And again, Adam and I were walking into office together again.

Adam placed his hands in his pockets while walking to the office and asked me "Justin, how are you and Selena?". I shook my head and replied "No, that's just a fake relationship. I don't like her anymore.". He nodded and asked again "Does she find out that you don't love her? Does she know that this relationship is fake?". I shook my head and said "No.".

I added "There will be an another drama again after she finds out that all of these are fake. I felt so sorry for her. But... I...". Adam cut me off and said "Dude, I understand. It's not your fault. No one's fault. This is a fate, everything was set up since we were born, this is our life, just take it easy and be yourself.".

I nodded and asked "Dude, how is Ariana?". He smirked and replied "Great. She's great. She's such a talented and beautiful girl. I felt sorry for her too. Paul set up all of these things.". He turned his gaze at me and looked at me seriously, he asked "Justin, do you like Ariana? Do you love Ariana?".

I took a deep breathe and shrugged, I admitted "I don't know. I think I am not but I am not so sure about it now.".

We knocked the door and entered after got his permission. We sat across him and held our brightest and fake smiles as best as we could.

This time, Paul was kinda happy as well, at least things go as he wish. I date an another girl and Ariana would still be eliminated on the show.

Paul looked at us and playing his fingers, he smirked "Well, well, well... Justin, congratulations for getting back with Selena. You guys are so cute together. Look at you both, perfect couple.". I tightened my grip and wanted to shout back at him, but Adam kicked my leg to ask me to control myself.

I took a deep breathe and ignored Paul. He purposely wanted to make me piss but I controlled myself. He looked at Adam and said "Well, Adam, I wanted to eliminate Ariana at the next round of the battle round. Did you team Miley up with her?".

Adam nodded and said unhappily "Yes, I did everything what had you asked.". An evil smirk appeared on his face and said "Great. Miley is a very great singer as well. No matter how good is Ariana, Miley will be a big challenge for her as well.".

I bit my lips and tightened my grip, I was really very unhappy at his action. I could fucking kill him if I want.

He smirked and ordered "Alright, Adam, I believe in Miley and undeniable she's a strong vocalist, she can defeat Ariana. No matter what, eliminate Ariana even though she had a slightly advantage than Miley.".

He added "Adam, you had to fucking kick her out in this battle round or you will be in trouble.". He nodded but he rolled his eyes at me.

After this battle round, it's time for them to have their solo performance and Ariana is good at that. And ya, when it comes even further, there comes voting poll from fans. Ariana has a big advantage on that, her fandom, Arianators is not really big but very active and supportive. She's special, she has such big number of fans when she hadn't even own a professional career.

And Paul turned his attention back to me, he pointed at me and warned "And you, Justin, don't you fucking dare to meet her again. All I want is that she gets eliminated in this battle round, understand? Don't play any game with me, you know what I mean?".

I nodded and looked at Adam unhappily. And so did he.

After an hour later, I drove back my home. Surprisingly, Selena wasn't at home but my mom, Pattie. She was sitting on the couch and watching television.

I hung my coat aside and sat beside her. I looked at her and smiled, I asked "Where's Selena?". She turned to look at me and said "She hung out with Taylor just now.". I nodded and relieved a deep breathe.

There's a few seconds of silent between us, but my mom broke it, she asked "Justin, why did you get back with Selena?". I looked at her and shook my head, I replied "Mom, I... I don't know. This is too complicated.".

She asked me worriedly "What happen my son? Just answer me. Do you like Selena? Do you still love Selena?". Without any hesitation, I shook my head.

She nodded for understanding and she asked again "What about Ariana?". I covered my eyes and released a deep breathe, I sighed and shrugged.

She smirked and convinced me to tell her the truth but I refused. I didn't want to talk about it, right now I was so afraid. Afraid of losing my chance to see Ariana again, afraid of Ariana will give up her dream, afraid of seeing Ariana crying again after she got eliminated.

I am afraid to be the one who end up hurting her again.

Fuck, Paul. He's such a motherfucker. Ariana doesn't deserve like this at all, it's so unfair to her.

My mom nodded for understanding. She gave me some advices, she said "Justin, follow your heart. Love who you love. If you don't love her, don't hurt her. There's only one chance to love your lover, if you miss out, there won't be any other chance. So, grab and hold your chance tightly and look for it or you will regret one day. Remember, Justin, dare to love even though you have to sacrifice everything, that's true love. No matter what, follow your heart.".

She left me alone in the living room and entered her bed room. She left me in dilemma.

I hate my mom sometime, she always knows the way to convince me, her advices always change my mind. Now, she got the point, she hinted me about what should I do next.

Break up with Selena, ignore Paul and classify my feeling on Ariana? This will cause an another drama and it will hurt Ariana as well.

Continue to date Selena, listen to Paul and ignore Ariana? This isn't the way I wish but this way is better for me and Ariana. It won't hurt her.

Surprisingly, I didn't hesitate or confuse this time. My mind was clear.

I hate to admit it but I think I have a small feeling on Ariana.!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, please read my new fanfic, Werewolf. It's an interesting and different story for me. Attention guys, next chapter will be very interesting, it's a turning point of this story. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy my story. Please follow me if you love my stories. And ya, please vote and comment for the next update:

8 Votes and 5 Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 246 29
Love Became Revenge Story. This Is About Innocent Girl, Her Parents Kicked Her Out Of The House Because She Wanted To Be A Singer And She Is Selena G...
79.4K 4.6K 41
Meet Justin Drew Bieber or mainly known as Mute. He's the school's biggest loser and nerd that has very little to say. He constantly gets made fun of...
58.3K 1.5K 20
*COMPLETED* Relations are like glass, sometimes its best to leave them broken, than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together. If she's bra...
3.4K 208 16
"Don't leave me." He says. "I'm not leaving you." "It looks like you're ready to leave." "I love you. I would never leave." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Justin Bie...