His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile

66.6K 2.1K 721
By AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 27~ That terrifying Smile...

  I sat up in bed staring at the moons reflection watching the shadow of the curtains dance across the floors and the walls.

I sighed leaning against the head board and looked next to me at Mason sound asleep laying on his stomach. I looked at the tattoo on his back and sighed staring at his handsome face.

I slowly stood up walking to the window and moved the curtains back staring out into the forest. I bit my lip looking around nervously...

Maybe I was seeing things earlier?

I leaned against the window frame looking out at the moon.

I miss you Sarafina... I wish you would talk to me. I wish our connection wasn't weakening.

I actually miss your sarcastic remarks...

I felt her stir inside of me and I sighed feeling her fighting her way to communicate with me.

I looked back at the bed seeing Mason staring at me sitting up. "Come to bed" he said in his deep raspy sleepy voice which I loved so much.

I walked to him sighing and he pulled me in his arms, we laid down and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him and put his hand up my shirt stroking my skin.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly and I bit my lip facing him, "something feels off" I mumbled and he frowned "what do you mean?"

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. Maybe I'm just paranoid" I mumbled drawing in his chest with my fingertips. "Tell me" he said moving my hair, "it's just an uneasy feeling. Earlier I felt someone watching me.."

"I know.I was" he said making me chuckle "I can tell when you do. But this was something else" I said and he just looked at me.

"What can I do?" He asked and I shrugged laying there stroking his chest. "Jordyn talk to me" he sighed making me look at him "I don't know Mason" I sighed hugging my pillow and he just sat up in his elbow staring at me.

I felt so hopeless.
How can I explain something that I'm feeling and I don't even know what I'm feeling?

"I hate feelings" I mumbled

"Me too kitten. Me too" he sighed kissing my forehead, I put my hand on his neck making him look at me. He bent his head kissing my lips and I kissed back pulling him closer, he sighed rubbing my waist laying me on my back. I wrapped my arm around his neck running my fingers through his hair and he deepened the kiss.

He pulled away staring down at me and put his forehead on mine. "I...I just... I'm sorry" he mumbled and i frowned, "for what?" I asked.

"I just want you to be happy" he said quietly rubbing my waist, I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair. "When this is all over I will be. With you" I said and he smiled softly kissing me.

                                  ***
  I sighed opening my eyes sleepily and heard a growl, I looked at Mason seeing he had the pillow over his head making me frown.

"Mason?" I said

"I hear the little bastard crying" he grumbled and I elbowed him "don't call him that" I said. "I hate those things when they cry" he said and I just laid there sleepily. I turned over hugging my pillow and he moved closer putting my arm over his head laying closer to me making me hold him.

"For a big bad alpha you're such a big baby" I sighed holding him and he just wrapped his arms around my waist putting his face in my breasts. I heard a knock on the door and he growled loudly at it.

I giggled pushing him off me and he threw the pillow across the room hitting the door. I threw it back at him hitting him in the face and he just laid down huffing loudly.

Just like a teenage girl.

I opened the door and Evan stood there with messy hair, "hey. Everything okay?" I asked. "You said you worked with babies?" He said exhaustedly. I chuckled nodding "I'll be right down" I said and he sighed in relief "thank you" he said walking away and I closed the door. I went to the bathroom and I huffed in annoyance as I didn't have any of my products.

"Did you throw away my toothbrush?" I said looking at Mason as he tried to go back to sleep. "I think so" he muttered, I sighed looking at his stuff and I smirked grabbing his toothbrush and his toothpaste.

I closed the door brushing my teeth as he fell back to sleep hugging my pillow.

                                ***
  "We changed his diaper, we fed him. I don't understand" Anna pouted holding him and I walked to her chuckling, I bent down picking him up patting his butt as he cried.

I bounced him up and down humming, "has he slept?"

"More than us" Evan mumbled "welcome to parenthood" I grinned at their exhausted faces. Evan glared at me and I chuckled, Anna smiled softly laying there.

She gasped as his cries faded slowly, I passed him to her and she held him patting his butt. "Does he have a pacifier?" I asked and she bit her lip "I don't know" she said.

"Just use your pinky" I said and she frowned, "it'll help" I said and she put her pinky in his mouth. He whimpered sucking on it closing his eyes and Evan sighed in relief throwing his hands in the air making me smile.

He grabbed me hugging me tightly making my back crack, "Jesus don't break her! We need her" Anna hissed and he chuckled letting me go.

"You're welcome" I said rubbing my back. "You guys should do some research on babies more. There's a lot of good tips out there" I said putting on my sweater. "Yeah we didn't have much time to prepare for this" Evan said

"Werewolf pregnancies suck" Anna said and Evan chuckled, I smiled zipping up making Evan look at me. "Are you and Mason going somewhere?" He asked

"No. I'm just going for a walk" I said smiling softly "Mason is allowing that?"

"He's still sleeping. It's just around the perimeter" I shrugged and Evan bit his lip "are you sure that's safe?" Anna mumbled. "I'll be fine guys. It's just the backyard" I chuckled and she just looked at me with those worried eyes. "I'm going! I'll be quick" I whispered walking out and Evan sighed shaking his head chuckling quietly.

I walked out the house sighing and looked around the area closing the door. I jumped as it opened and Evan walked out, "Anna forced me to go" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes walking.

"So. How are you feeling? You're a daddy now" I said and he smiled happily. "I am. Gosh I can't believe this" he said shaking his head and I smiled hugging myself.

"I have a son" he mumbled smiling and I chuckled. "And he's so cute-"

"Cutest baby I've ever seen. He looks like Anna" he smiled. I looked down at the grass smiling softly, I was honestly so happy for them. I can literally feel the happiness radiating from him

"So... I have a question" he said looking at me putting his hands in his pockets. "Okay?" I said looking at him "You and Mason... Why don't you two want kids?" He asked and I bit my lip. "We do want kids actually" I said and he frowned

"You don't remember what Hopkins said do you?" I said hugging myself. "A white wolf and an Alpha. If we have kids..: then they will be a target. One of the most powerful werewolf out there.... And I don't want them to be in danger" I whispered and he sighed.

"I can picture you with a pregnant belly" he smirked and I chuckled shaking my head. "I can't" I snorted, "I know it's none of my business but... Have you two even mated yet?" He asked and I bit my lip shaking my head "seriously? It's been like 3 months! I've never seen mates last that long. An alpha to be exact" he snorted and I chuckled.

"We've had a lot of close calls but... Something always stopped us. Either getting interrupted... A lot. Or he would just pull away" I said and he looked at me. "I want to... But ever since he told me what happened to him... I don't want to pressure him into anything. He hates that but I just don't want him to hate me" I said

"He wouldn't hate you. He may not say anything but that idiot loves you" he said and I smiled looking down. "You think so?"

"Trust me I know so" he said looking around and I bit my lip smiling.

Does Mason really love me?

Evan looked up quickly and I looked at him frowning "Scott is crying again" he said and I chuckled. "Go back" I said and he looked at me "I'll be right in" I said and he nodded kissing my forehead and ran to the house.

I smiled watching him enter the house, I looked up in the window seeing Mason watching. He tilted his head staring at me and I smiled at him walking away putting hair behind my ear.

He loves me...
Does he?

Do I love him?

I bit my lip stopping in my tracks looking down at my black and white Nike sneakers. "Do I love him?" I whispered to myself, "do you?" I heard behind me and gasped turning around seeing a huge man.

He smirked and my eyes widened at his red eyes, I turned around to run but yelped as he grabbed my hair pulling me back.

"MASON!" I screamed and he covered my mouth pulling me in the forest. I struggled trying to hit him or just get out of his grip.

"Oh Hopkins is going to have so much fun with you" he whispered in my ear grinning and I screamed feeling something burn my skin. I struggled harder biting his hand and looked at the silver chain around my waist. He threw me on the floor kicking my stomach and I bit his ankle hard.

"Argh! You fucking bitch!" He yelled grabbing my hair and i tried punching him. I crawled away and screamed fighting him as he straddled my waist holding me down. I screamed in pain as he tightened the silver chain around my skin making it burn into my skin.

I cried trying to hit him feeling myself get weaker as the silver burned deeper into my skin. He grabbed my hair yanking it back leaning forward "where's your little alpha now?" He grinned with red eyes and I whimpered crying.

He froze as there was a deep growl behind him, he was pulled off me quickly and I backed away in pain as Mason held him by his neck snarling at him.

I panted feeling dizzy trying to get the silver off me but it burned my fingers to much to the point where I felt my body go into shock.

I cried laying there as they fought, I opened my eyes panting and looked at Mason holding the man hitting his legs putting him on his knees growling.

He looked at me with pure black eyes making me tense, he looked terrifying. "Look away" he said darkly and I knew it was his wolf speaking. I whimpered closing my eyes and I cried hearing the man scream and something snap, I gasped loudly feeling something splatter all over me.

I opened my eyes panting and my eyes widened as it was blood, "oh god" I cried wiping my face crying. I looked at Mason whom stood there with a smile holding something bloody in his hand.

Oh god. He looks terrifying.

He had blood all over him. He looked at me dropping whatever was in his hand and walked to me, I whimpered backing away in fear wincing at the pain.

"Don't move kitten" he said softly

"W-what did you just do?" I whispered and he looked at me "don't worry about it" he said and I screamed as he pulled the chain off me quickly.

I fell on my back sobbing and he pulled me closer "no! Stay away from me" I cried backing away shaking violently. "Jordyn you're going into shock. I need to get you inside-"

"What did you do?" I sobbed looking at the blood everywhere, he stood up grabbing me and I screamed hitting him. "Jordyn! enough!" He yelled picking me up and I yelled at the pain. He quickly walked to the house holding me and I cried staring at the blood all over us.

All I could think about was his dark eyes and that smile...

                                  ***
  I laid in bed holding my pillow in my fists, "there. You're already healing" Reynolds said looking at me and I just stared at the wall.

"Luna?" He said looking at my face

"He looked terrifying" I whispered and he sighed taking out a pen like thing moving closer. "Look at me" he said and I slowly looked at him seeing it was a small flashlight. He shined it in my eyes looking at me "you went into shock you know" he said and I just sighed hugging my pillow.

"I'll tell someone to get you some food and water okay?" He said and I just nodded. He patted my arm and stood up walking away. I sighed closing my eyes picturing Mason covered in blood with black eyes smiling.

He looked so satisfied... Like killing the guy made him happy...

Then I remember before I met him... Daddy told me he's killed many people before. I don't know how I could forget about that... How could I forget he's one of the most feared alpha's in the U.S?

The door opened and I tensed sensing Mason walk in, he sighed closing the door behind him and walked to me wearing clean clothes. His hair still damp from his shower.

"Hey kitten" he said softly sitting down in the chair, I bit my lip hugging my pillow closer to me and he lifted my shirt a little looking at the burns.

"It's already healing" he smiled softly rubbing my hip. He looked at me and I just stared at him picturing that sadistic smile.

"You liked it... Didn't you?" I whispered and he frowned "liked what?"

"Killing him"

"He was going to kill you. I had to do it-"

"You were smiling Mason. You looked terrifying" I said shaking my head and he just sighed. "H-how many people have you killed?" I asked and he tense making me gulp.

"You don't want to know" he said darkly making my heart race. "What did you do to them? Did you ever kill any humans? Any innocent people?" I asked

"Why so many questions?" He said sitting up straight, "I just want to know" I whispered. "I don't want you to know" he said "why?"

"You already think of me as a monster. Why make it worse?" He shrugged and I just laid there.

"What did you do to that man?" I asked

"Jordyn-"

"Please... Just tell me" I whispered and he ran his fingers through his hair holding my hand. "I pulled his heart out" he mumbled and I closed my eyes picturing the bloody thing in his hand....

It was a heart.

Oh god.

"He hurt you" he said and I just hugged the pillow feeling tears roll down my cheeks. "Kitten please. Don't be afraid of me-"

"How can I not? You murdered a man and you liked it! It made you happy Mason! What kind of fucked up shit is that?" I said and he just looked at me.

"Get some rest" he said moving my hair. I sniffled laying there and he sighed kissing my forehead. "We'll talk later okay?" He whispered stroking my hair and I looked at him.

"Just know that I will never hurt you... Ever okay?" He whispered running his fingers through my hair. I stared at him as he looked me in the eyes.

"Never" he whispered and I nodded knowing he was telling the truth. He went to pull away but I grabbed his arm, "can I ask you something?" I whispered and he rubbed my hip.

"The meds are kicking in" he said smirking as my eyelids were getting heavier. "Ask me later" he said moving my hair "do you love me?" I whispered and he froze looking at me.

I rubbed his warm skin with my thumb and he softly rubbed my cheek. "Do you love me?" He asked softly and I sighed closing my eyes.

"I do" I whispered sleepily before drifting off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 409 39
"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me!" He barked out as he gripped my arm an...
2.4M 73.9K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...