A Couple at Stake (Henry X El...

By Bieran51

WARNING: THIS ISNT FOR KIDS THERES DRUGS/VIOLENCE/SWEARING/FIGHTING/BLOOD/GORE/ALCOHOL/WAR/MODERATE SEXUAL TH... More

The start of the adventure...
Is it really true???
An unknown suprise...
The accident...
Quick war news...
Healing wounds of pain...
Toppat Clan & The Wall...
I need rest...
War news 2
The time is near...
DANGER on the Horizon
The escape...
Parents...
War news 3
Parental fatigue...
I think its time...
The Wedding...
Honeymoon...
War news 4
Conscripted
Invasion
Pain and bloodshed
Struggles at home...
Wounded both ways...
Destruction...
Authors note!
General work...
The Battle of Berlin and New Delhi...

The mission begins...

64 2 0
By Bieran51

Henry's POV:

It was now a start however I feel a little nervous deep down, dont wanna get killed by this guy he seems very evil but I've just got a hope we dont have to go to the North Texas border with Oklahoma that hours away!

Ellie's POV:

I'm getting a slight tad worried I cant think about what would happen if I died to this murderer it would affect both Charles and Henry very deeply even the general in missions.

Charles' POV:

We got a be quick if we wanna catch him hes very slippery when it comes to chasing him it's how hes been able to stay under the radar for so long. Hopefully nothing bad happens on this flight I just hope Henry and Ellie are okay too on this trip.

On the way to all their separate locations Ellie having the suburban area she was very familiar with Henry having the Downtown area able to look carefully whilst Charles gets the countryside where he can easily look from above in his helicopter the mission was now in progress!

Henry's POV:

Looking down the Alley ways very profusely "Hes 6,1 and rather skinny for his size and a pair of bright blue glasses easy enough as it sounds"

"Oh damn theres some guys back there drinking a gallon of alcohol each and another one high as f*ck on some weed but not gonna bother theres no one matching the description I've been told..."

Charles' POV:

"Interesting there seems to be some guys there but there not the man im looking for hes a lot skinnier than that and taller but haven't found.
Oh damn!"

"Theres a firing range there let me check if its him, quite skinny but not tall enough again. Ehhh? I'll keep looking from here."

Ellie's POV:

The houses down here are very nice and small wouldn't see a good chance of finding him here, but theres always that chance I could have him up my back at any point there are a good few teenage boys and girls walking down the street to the local school and there all fighting just like how I was when I was a teenage kid in Germany at the time...

Theres a long silence while looking...

Theres a suspicious alley way down a road, Ellie looks down it profusely seeing something she cannot make out very well...

"Uhhh... huh that's weird who's that at the end of the alley way hes very tall and skinny with blue glasses looking to be in his mid 50s, I'll ask what hes doing down here.

"Hello!"
It echoes across the alley way and the mysterious man turns around staying silent as Ellie speaks to him.

"What are you doing down here are you okay here?"

The man stays silent while staring into Ellies soul...

" I dont think its safe for you to be down here are you sure?"

The man still says nothing now slowly walking towards Ellie...

Ellie now slightly nervous by this asks again...

"Hello?, please talk to me are you okay I worried for you!"

The man still approaches Ellie but this time more aggressively...

Ellie now scared starts slowly backing away...

"Sir please stop approaching me like that your scaring me please!"

He then grabs two firms hands on her arms now shes absolutely terrified of the man...

"SIR PLEASE DONT TOUCH ME AND PLEASE GET OFF ME YOUR SO WEIRD DOING THAT!"

The man let's out a slight chuckle...

John:*Chuckles* your not getting out if this one young lady your mine now...

Your red velvet hair looks wonderful and feels very soft I like it...

Ellie:" EWWW GET OF ME YOU PERVERT FREAK!"

Charles hearing this over the microphone is very concerned and tells Henry to make his way over to help Ellie escape from this man.

10 mins later...

Henry being very worried and agitated because of this...

"Ellie!" No return sound...
"Ellie!!!" Still no return sound...
"ELLIE!!!" nothing...

Than an ear wrenching scream goes through Henry head...

"DONT WORRY GIRL IM COMING!"

He charges down the road to a nearby alley way...

Than he sees Ellie struggling to make it out as the man tries to strangle her hard as he could...

Henry instantly jumps into action, immediatley giving a bone crunching punch to his jaw likely breaking it

"GET OFF HER YOU B*STARD!"

The man instantly falls back and gets knocked out bleeding profusely from his jaw while holding Ellie with some small tears running down his face.

Ellies is completely unresponsive to Henry however he checks her pulse, luckily there is a pulse and shes breathing lightly, Henry now relieved notices that the man matches the description general galeforce gives in the briefing and orders Charles for an emergency pick up.

Waiting nervously after 7 minutes of checking on Ellie, Charles finally arrives.

Charles:"Is everything okay down here? You called quickly for a pick up, oh now I know why because I believe that's the murderer John Hanks, I'll drag him on just be careful with Ellie if shes unconscious."

After putting both if their assets down Charles immediately takes off back to the government military base.

20 minutes later...

After arriving Ellie is immediately put to a medical reserve tent for treatment.

John Hanks wakes up dizzy but furious...

"How dare you hurt me I'll press charges you..."

Henry:" Yeah, Yeah yadda yadda yadda stop complaining this is your choice and you done it you've killed over 300 people in your time.

John:"*Growls aggressively*"

G. Galeforce: Yeah we've got you now your now officially under arrest for the murder of over 300 people and will most likely be sentenced to life in prison or death you hear me?

John hanks says nothing...

"Good! You'll be taken away to prison  by the afternoon of 4pm you got that?"

John: * Nods with defeat in his eyes*...

"Okay then..."

Henry instantly goes to the medical tent and sees Ellie being monitored as she just woke up from unconsciousness Henry is very relieved by this...

Next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 45 23
Due to being unable to fit her into this fanfic, Ellie Rose is sadly not in this story. She is awesome and I love her, but she sadly does not fit. I'...
4.3K 94 23
WARNING: Depression (more warnings may come as the book progresses) (Chapter 1 contains spoilers from the ending "Rapidly Promoted Executive") Cover...
191K 2.7K 87
[WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY. THERE IS BLOOD/GORE/ALCOHOL/DRUGS] ✏✏✏ Requests are Closed! From Aug/Sep 2020 - 3/18/21 ✏✏✏ Hello, fell...
3.2K 115 49
Ranking on Henry Stickmin Oneshots 1st place: Secret Relationship (Toppat King), Toppat Stories 2nd place: Heal or Harm (Panprice), Enemies Hanging O...