✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

130

29 1 0
By koushuu17

I have been practicing internal strength for more than 30 years, and I am very embarrassed to be knocked down so easily.

However, if you lose, you lose, and it's a big deal to find a place to get back to the field after you have succeeded in cultivating in the future, which is the dignity of a martial artist.

"Will they donate voluntarily?" Fu Yiwei sneered, the Tribute Medicine Workshop is almost most of the Li family's industry, and it is strange that the other party is willing to hand it over. This Xia Lizheng has good martial arts, but he is very rigid.

"It's a pity that the Li family has one more Shen Clan Martial Arts Gym, and the armed forces are thicker, if they are not forcibly contained, I am afraid that the power of the Li family will expand more and more in the future." Fu Yiwei's mind turned and thought silently.

"Okay, I'll figure it out to me, you go down first."

"Huh?" Xia Lizheng was slightly stunned, and immediately understood the chief's intentions, he was a little dissatisfied with this kind of practice in his heart, but he didn't say anything, nodded and said, "Yes."

What he had been hesitating about was that taking people's property and harming people's lives would never be the right thing.

It's okay to hand over the task now, but it's really a pity for the Li family, if the other party doesn't die this time, he will break through in the future, but he still wants to find the young man from the Li family and learn martial arts.

At this time, in the Li family's mansion, Li Cheng sat cross-legged on the boat, and the laptop on his lap was playing a video of Shan Wen and several others hunting mutant animals, of which Shan Wen alone occupied most of the audience's attention, his inky black eyes stared at the mutant animals that met on a narrow road, his movements were too neat, it was like harvesting straw, and every knife swing could bring up a trace of blood.

Li Cheng touched his chin and observed carefully for a long time, and suddenly found that he was a strong person in the realm of refining spirits, and if he didn't rely on cultivation, he would be even far worse than Shan Wen in terms of combat.

"Very talented." Shen You didn't know when he was standing behind him holding a white porcelain cup with pear blossom print, and his eyes looked at the person on the computer screen lightly, "I taught him a few tricks before, but I didn't expect to realize a lot during this period of time."

It turned out that Shan Wen had been guided by the genius of the continent world around him!

Li Cheng felt instantly balanced.

Let's just say it.

I am also a person who has crossed the continent realm, how can I be so cowardly in terms of skills in fighting with people, even modern people can't compare.

Li Cheng: "What about me?"

Shen You stretched out his hand and rubbed his head: "Stupid."

Li Cheng took a deep breath, pursed his lips and twisted his head: "... Since you're so stupid, don't be together. Shen You put down the white porcelain cup, raised his eyebrows slightly, and saw that the child's face was a little dark, and his fingers had already picked open his collar, revealing the light red kiss marks that had not yet faded inside, and the pink and tender appearance made

Shen You's eyes soften a little, and he said seriously: "It's so stupid and cute, I like it."

Li Cheng's face darkened even more, he didn't think it was a compliment, he casually threw out a pillow at the moment, pulled back the collar with his right hand, and looked at the comments at the bottom of the video at a glance.

Most of them are remarks begging for worship, but there are also one or two analysis emperors, and the number of comments is increasing overall, which also means that the number of views is increasing.

Li Cheng stared at the video and was silent for a moment: "If part of their strength is exposed like this, they can't help but do it?"

"As you said, the Fu family is very small-minded, and a video is enough to lure them out." Shen You sat beside him, since he knew Li Cheng's worries about the Fu family, Shen You really felt that this was not a problem, so he had the hand to lure the snake out of the hole.

The Fu family will definitely not let go of Li Cheng, this is a dead knot, the two parties have already formed a grudge earlier, and Li Cheng even dragged the three children of the Fu family into the water in a series of confrontations, which is simply an endless situation.

In fact, for Shen You, if Li Cheng was worried about the Fu family's trouble, he could directly destroy the other party, and if he had any revenge in the continent realm, he would take revenge on the spot, otherwise his thoughts would not be clear.

However, the young man has been talking in his ear about the rule of law society, and he will not use force against human beings until he has to.

"There are only a few such state cadres, and most of the others still love the motherland and the people and work hard for national rejuvenation." Li Cheng didn't know whether to convince himself or tell Shen You, he turned his head and said this expressionlessly, and he had no confidence in his heart, after all, he had only been in contact with the Fu family for the high-level figures in the capital so far, but the reality gave him a hard blow, "After we stand on the opposite side of the Fu family, I hope that other high-level leaders will not make us stand on the opposite side of the country, even with such an extraordinary force, I don't want to fight against the country."

Shen You couldn't help but rub the child's head again.

It's really stupid.

In this era when mutant animals are rampant and human lives are as thin as paper, if the top level of the country knows the overall strength of the Shen Clan's martial arts hall, I am afraid that not only will they not follow the Fu family to deal with the Li family, but will try their best to win them over.

Li Cheng held his cheeks: "Hey, don't rub it, it's annoying."

Li Cheng: "Hey, you belong to a dog, why are you biting me... Oh you were meant to be..."As if hearing the boy's voiceover, the man threw the boy down, holding the soft ball and trapped him in his arms.

Li Cheng struggled with no strength, so he surrendered decisively, as the one of the two who should be more m, he decided to be more tolerant of the other half: "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong." ☆

, Chapter 155 The Name of the Pavilion Master [One Change]

Jiang Tao, as the first person to taste the sweetness, was envied by the others in the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion, and after absorbing a Qi Condensing Pill, his physical fitness had obviously improved even more, and even a small amount of air flow in his body.

Jiang Tao was a little apprehensive at first, after all, martial artists pay the most attention to the body, and there is something wrong with the body, which is much more difficult to treat than external injuries.

However, after two consecutive days, he did not feel unwell, but felt that the small flow of air was dominated by his muscles, and once the air flow was forced into the veins, his strength could be instantly improved.

According to a captain of the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion who had studied qigong, the pills distributed by Li Cheng could give people a certain chance to obtain a small amount of internal strength.

As soon as this conclusion appeared, the people in the Shen Martial Arts Hall were silent.

Unlike ordinary people, most of these people who Xi martial arts know such a thing, internal strength is not original to novelists, but has existed since ancient times, but if it is not a genius itself, other ordinary people want to obtain internal strength, if it is not guaranteed by sufficient medicinal materials and years of cultivation, it is impossible to succeed.

This also creates a phenomenon that a martial artist with internal strength can always be ten with one.

Jiang Tao is not a very talented person, and it can even be said that Jiang Tao's strength was in the middle and lower reaches of the martial arts strength ranking in the past, but he is such a person, but he has gained internal strength because of a pill.

After confirming that the small stream of air in his body was the legendary internal force, Jiang Tao almost knelt on the ground and burst into tears.

Many people understand his feelings quite well. For people who Xi martial arts, the rapid improvement of strength is like regaining a new life, and Jiang Tao's gratitude to Li Cheng can be imagined!

Before, no one could have imagined that just casually saving a group of people in the downtown area would be able to get such a great opportunity!

"Our Pavilion Master..."

"It seems to be amazing..."

"It is said that the brother-in-law of the hall owner is the owner of the Tribute Medicine Workshop, and he can even study such pills, so it is no wonder that the Tribute Medicine Workshop is known as a miracle in the pharmaceutical industry..."

"In martial arts novels, the Qi Condensation Pill is simply the character of the Shaolin Temple! The price is more than a thousand gold, the owner of the pavilion actually gave it away casually, I will never leave the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion in the future.

"It is conceivable that in the future, the Shen Martial Arts Hall will definitely be a place for the world's martial artists and their aspirations, originally I thought that the owner of the hall was just a star in the entertainment industry, what is there to like the boss? I didn't expect that now it seems that the boss is worthy of being our boss, and in terms of finding a daughter-in-law, he is really a good eye-catcher..."

"It turns out that Jiang Tao and I are about the same strength, but after a pill, I immediately became the backbone of the Shen Martial Arts Hall, why wasn't it me who saved people in the downtown area that day, it's so sadistic..."

Then the original peace seemed to be broken by such a small pill, and groups of hunting squads swept the mountains around the capital, almost as long as there was a place where mutant animals appeared, there would be a figure of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion.

And in the middle of this, Shan Wen's team finally hunted enough mutant animal corpses and handed them over to the Shen Martial Arts Hall, among which there were three hundred first-level mutant animal corpses, twenty second-level mutant animal corpses, and even a third-level mutant animal corpse that they had never even seen before.

If according to the new regulations of the martial arts hall, ten "second-level mutant animals" can be converted into one hundred "first-level mutant animals", and ten "third-level mutant animals" can be converted into one hundred "second-level mutant animals", then Shan Wen's team can obtain six Qi Condensing Pills in this hunt!

Meant singleThere may be six people in the Wen team who have a chance to get internal strength!

"Six Qi Condensing Pills, more than the number of one bottle of Qi Condensing Pills, you need to ask for instructions from above." The female person in charge of the front desk of the martial arts hall checked the corpses of hundreds of mutated animals, and sent a message to Li Cheng after confirming that it was correct, and then received a reply of agreement, the female person in charge looked at the message, dialed the bangs in front of her forehead, took out two bottles of Qi Condensing Pills from the safe behind her, handed one of the bottles and the remaining one to the Shan Wen team, and said with a slight smile: "A total of six Qi Condensing Pills, let me tell you that the sooner this Qi Condensing Pill is absorbed, the better, don't store it for too long, otherwise the medicine will gradually pass."

"We get it." Shan Wen nodded, the person in charge of the front desk is still quite dedicated, these materials about the Qi Condensation Pill have been told to everyone by the Martial Arts Hall Headquarters, but when someone obtains the Qi Condensing Pill, the person in charge needs to say it again, so as not to lose the utility in the pill.

"Captain, let's see what the Qi Condensation Pill looks like!" Behind him, a young man who was as agile and thin as a monkey rubbed his hands, staring at the porcelain bottle in Shan Wen's hand with fiery eyes.

Shan Wen chuckled, glanced at the people around him slightly, and took the Qi Condensing Pill into his arms with some precautions, and patted the young man's head casually, "I'll show you when I go back!"

"Shan Wen has already obtained six Qi Condensing Pills." A middle-aged man with a stubble on his face in the corner swept the mutant animal corpses on the ground in front of him, and quickly analyzed Shan Wen's harvest this time.

"This is already the second batch of people who have obtained the Qi Condensing Pill." He secretly thought in his heart, "It seems that hunting mutant animals is the top priority now, what the pavilion owner is doing is indeed very human, for the safety of ordinary people, it is too big to drive us warriors to destroy mutant animals with interests."

"The mutant animal corpses collected are more delicious than ordinary animals except for the meat, and have no greater value, although I don't know what the hall owner can do, but obviously the gap is too big compared to pills such as Qi Condensing Pills, this is a completely loss-making business, normal people will not do this, not to mention that the hall owner's other identity in addition to the star identity is a businessman."

"In the past, I heard that Li Cheng went to the disaster area a few days after the earthquake in Taki, and during this period, he donated tens of millions of yuan worth of materials and medicines, which is still a conservative estimate."

The middle-aged man with a stubble on his face suddenly had a ridiculous thought: "Is there really such a person in modern times who dedicates himself to the country and the people?" After thinking

about it carefully, he was powerless to refute such a conclusion.

At the same time, he suddenly felt a sigh of emotion in his heart, saying that it was the Chinese compatriots, and how many people could really treat the Chinese people as compatriots and brothers?

He clenched his fists and stood up from his position in the corner, he came to the front desk of the martial arts hall, put the package that had been behind him on the ground, opened it, and the corpse of a fur mutant animal was revealed.

"Name?"

"Martial arts hall member, Su Fang."

The person in charge of the front desk found Su Fang's information, and then checked the claws and teeth of this fur animal with a hardness test, raised his head in some surprise, and glanced at the stubble man, "This is a very rare fourth-level mutant animal, you can get ten Qi Condensing Pills, a total of two bottles of Qi Condensing Pills, do you want to receive them now, or accumulate contribution points to the account?" "A little contribution point is a Qi Condensing Pill, and most people who don't want to receive the Qi Condensing Pill immediately save their contribution points into their accounts, so that they can also receive them at any time in the future.

"Pick up one bottle, and the other bottle will accumulate into account data." The stubble man thought about it, and only received a bottle of Qi Condensing Pill, he was also lucky this time, he encountered an injured fourth-level mutant animal, otherwise with his slightly worse strength than Shan Wen, even a third-level mutant animal would not necessarily be hunted, let alone a fourth-level mutant animal? However, with this bottle of Qi Condensing Pill, I think his improvement speed will be faster than Shan Wen, after all, Shan Wen has a team of people who want to distribute Qi Condensing Pills, and all of his bottles belong to him.

The stubble man walked into the lounge of the martial arts hall with satisfaction, ready to absorb a Qi Condensing Pill before going out to hunt mutant animals, Jiang Tao's effect of the Qi Condensing Pill, he had been greedy for a long time.

In fact, the people of the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion also vaguely realized that with the continuous improvement of the level of mutant animals, even lethal weapons such as pistols are difficult to damage them, and only by improving their strength can they survive better.

The members of the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion spread around the Martial Arts Hall like crazy, whether it was a market or an empty village, as long as a mutated animal appeared, there would definitely be people from the Shen Martial Arts Hall coming next, so that when Fu Yiwei began to attack the Li family, there was a faint intention to stop it.

Fu Yiwei is not the most powerful official, the few people who can make decisions in China are in the central government, Fu Yiwei's father is a central leader, but he is not the most important one, there are at least seven or eight people above him.

"Li Cheng will have that much energy? Alarmed the central bosses? Fu Yiwei was like being shot in the head at this time, and his head hurt with a bang, in his eyes, Li Cheng was a small shrimp, even if he could set off a little storm, it was just a coincidence, but he didn't think that now even the people in the central government have begun to pay attention to Li Cheng's movements, and there is a sense of encouragement for him.

Fu Yiwei slapped the documents in his hand on the table heavily, his expression was cold and hard, after the Fu family lost three family children, but let him let go of the past grievances with Li Cheng?

"It can't be!"

☆, Chapter 156 Your Sweetheart [Second Update]

"Give up your plan!" A familiar voice came from the earpiece, Fu Yiwei didn't know what kind of reaction to make at all, and his face was slightly distorted: "Dad, if you compromise with them, forget it, I'm not reconciled."

...... It's just an ordinary person with a little cleverness, why should we let the Fu family stop? Fu Yiwei found that every time he encountered something related to the Li family, he would always lose his stability.

"But the current situation is that many people have noticed the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion, and now it is not only about the grievances of the Fu family, but also about the interests of more people. If the existence of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion is beneficial to the country, then you and I can't change the above decision. The Fu family master on the other side said that his tone was much colder, obviously the result of this discussion about the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion made him very embarrassed.

"Just like the department you are managing now, because it is beneficial to the country with high ability, it can not be subject to legal constraints to a certain extent, and the same is true for the existence of the Li family."

Fu Yiwei hung up the call angrily, he never regarded Li Cheng as his opponent, but this little person always unexpectedly made him disgraced, which was really intolerable.

Fu Yiwei is not a fool, if he really lets Li Cheng get the martial arts hall up, I am afraid that the Fu family will not have a chance to retaliate in the future.

Just like the Xu family back then, before Xu Hongyi's father died, the Xu family would always be like a mountain pressing on top of their heads.

But didn't the Xu family gradually leave the regime in the end? It's just because the Fu family seized the opportunity and did something before Xu Hongyi's father took the throne, which established the current status of the Fu family.

Fu Yiwei thought a little clearly, thinking that the call from his father just proved that the Fu family obeyed the government's attitude, but what he Fu Yiwei wanted to do was uncontrollable.

Is it possible that he solved all the Li family in one go?

Could it be that the leaders of the central government will still offend the living because of a dead person?

"Fighting the snake seven inches, the reason why Li Cheng has made the central government pay attention to it is only because of the newly opened Shen Clan Martial Arts Gym, but what strong can a martial arts gym that has just begun to develop have? The only thing to think about now is, how to wipe out all the people in the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion? Fu Yiwei touched his chin and pondered slightly.

I didn't know at all that I had misestimated the strength of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion.

*

Li Cheng received an email from the person in charge of the front desk of the Shen Martial Arts Hall, the amount of Qi Condensing Pills distributed in the past two days, the highest day was seventy-eight bottles, and the lowest day was twenty-nine bottles, since Jiang Tao got the first Qi Condensing Pill, the amount of Qi Condensing Pills spent by the Martial Arts Hall has reached three hundred and eight bottles.

"Although the people of Jiuyi City always eat the Qi Condensing Pill as jelly beans, they can't afford to spend so much every day, the Qi Condensing Pill has little effect on cultivation, and few of the alchemists in Jiuyi City are willing to deliberately refine the Qi Condensing Pill, because this is not at all level." Li Cheng scratched his head, a little distressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
853 18 6
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
24.2K 408 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...