✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

129

23 0 0
By koushuu17

"I saw the cat next door yesterday and it started to go crazy, but luckily I was at home at the time, otherwise I would have been bitten."

"Biologists have said that it is the addition of a substance in the air that makes all aspects of the animal's quality begin to grow faster, and it has become a mutated animal, why does it suddenly feel like the end of the world? Do I want to stock up on food?

"The statement of the end of the upstairs is too exaggerated, although the mutant animals are more powerful now, they can still be killed by guns, which shows that the mutant animals are not impossible to solve, and the country will never let the mutant animals grow, and the leaders above will come up with a way."

"I don't think blindly waiting can solve the problem, it's not advisable to rely on the idea of leading everything, or it's better to find a way to improve your strength yourself, here I am anxious to say, you don't have a strong strength, how can you get out of the face of mutant animals? If you don't have a strong support, how can you ensure a comfortable life? Bicheng Mountain Martial Arts Hall has first-class teaching equipment, and the coaches are all successful Taoists on Bicheng Mountain, as long as you join the Bicheng Mountain Martial Arts Hall, you will pass down the basic internal skills in the Bicheng Pavilion, so that you can strengthen your body. The tuition fee ranges from 6,000 yuan to 10,000 yuan a year, depending on the personal situation, if you are interested, you can call 1006xxxxx9 to contact me!

"See the advertisement again, hurry up and fork it out!"

"More than six thousand a year is not too expensive, but is there a master in the Bicheng Pavilion? Why do I think there are more Shaolin strongmen, two years ago I also watched a monk qigong performance, an embroidery needle can be pierced into the stone with strength, I don't know if the Shaolin Temple accepts me!

"I haven't heard of the Bicheng Mountain Martial Arts, but the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall has heard others mention it, but the Shen Martial Arts Hall doesn't seem to recruit disciples."

"I've definitely watched that video upstairs, I always feel that the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion is building momentum for itself, otherwise how could there be such a leopard, who happened to meet someone from the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion, and happened to be cut with a knife, and happened to be recorded? Maybe in a few days, the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall will recruit disciples from all over the country.

"You don't understand this, Lao Tzu checked the Shen Martial Arts Hall, there are at least a thousand people in it, all of them are skilled, and it is really nothing to meet a master of the Shen Martial Arts Hall in the downtown area. And then there is the recorded video, which was not specially recorded, it was a small segment intercepted from the street camera, and the people in the downtown area were scared silly at that time, how could anyone remember the video? This is a man from the capital named "Blank here" to speak.

This person seemed to know the Shen Clan Martial Arts Pavilion very well, so there was another inquiring comment at the bottom: "Does the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall still accept disciples?"

"You said that the Shen Clan's martial arts hall are all masters, have you seen it with your own eyes?"

"The landlord is Tuo, the verification is complete!"

"Who opened the Shen Martial Arts Gym? Is that kind of sect master? Leave

a blank here: "Poke, Lao Tzu is not a trust, I just soaked a bowl of instant noodles, and I will give you an answer right away."

Leave a blank here: "If you want to say that even the owner of the martial arts hall, there may be two, one of which most of you still know, I won't say much here, just say the Shen martial arts hall, I can see the courtyard of the Shen martial arts hall on the balcony window of my house, and eighty percent of the disciples in it can split wood blocks with their bare hands, I was scared stupid when I saw it for the first time, and my first reaction was to show off the show, but then I looked at the plaque over there, and I knew that it was a martial arts hall, and I wanted to say, They don't perform in their own yards, do they? Leave

a blank here: "As for whether to accept disciples or not, I don't know, I haven't seen them accept them." Leave

a blank here: "Okay, let's reply here today, I went to the kitchen to get instant noodle seasoning just now and saw that a group of people from the Shen Martial Arts Hall were about to go out, I don't know what to do, I'll go and watch." In the window on the third floor of a low floor opposite the

Shen Martial Arts Hall, a thin young man swallowed the instant noodles in three or two bites, returned to the room to pack up his clothes and get ready to go, his eyes swept and saw a question on the screen.

"One of the bosses we all know? Impossible, right? Who is it? The

thin young man raised an eyebrow, bent down and typed a line on the keyboard, then closed the computer and hurried downstairs.

At this time, the landlord's reply appeared at the bottom of this comment.

Leave a blank here: "I think you must know each other, it's that national brother Li Cheng, didn't he go abroad a few days ago to get the title of a musician, and a few girls in my company were fascinated by him." ☆

, Chapter 153 Patriotic Boss

I'm afraid even "leave blank here" I can't think of it, as soon as his words are released, it is not a sensation, but basically no one believes it, speaking of Li Cheng, he is more famous in the student world and the entertainment industry from beginning to end, and everyone thinks that he is very magical, such as the kindness of earthquake relief, such as the talent that foreign national musicians are full of.

But this does not mean that everyone will believe that Li Cheng wants to start a martial arts gym.

There is a specialization in the art industry, an artist can be a director or a teacher, but what is the matter with running a martial arts gym, and is it not Shi Xiaolong, a martial arts superstar who was popular all over the country before?

"The topic should be seen now, the landlord is dreaming, don't bother him."

"Although I like oranges very much, and I have seen martial arts dramas made by oranges, I don't think that oranges' martial arts can reach the level of hacking a leopard to death, the landlord wakes up 23333"

"Leave blank here" has run downstairs, and the bottom of this floor was immediately swiped by a group of people, among them who knew that Li Cheng questioned this, and did not know that Li Cheng's was also very shocked to learn about the surprise that this young star brought to China after Baidu.

"I just read Li Cheng's information, I decided to like Li Cheng from today on, he is so inspirational! The results of the third year of high school went from the middle of the class to the national champion, was admitted to two schools, and won the praise of musicians abroad, which simply gave Chinese a long face, and it is really hard to imagine that this is a teenager less than twenty years old can do it.

"Yes, Orange has been working hard all the time, and I feel sorry for him."

Speaking of the back building, it was crooked, but the landlord's words were also regarded as a joke by everyone, and then a strange person spoke: "Can't you run a martial arts gym if you don't know martial arts, what do you all think?" You must know that Orange is not only a rich second generation, but also a generation, not to mention a martial arts hall, even a Taoist hall can also be run, why can't you be rich? That's

right!

The people who were in full swing of the discussion were suddenly stunned, no one can stipulate that the owner of the martial arts gym must know martial arts, now in this society, coal bosses can invest in entertainment, what happened to Li Cheng's billions of net worth to open a martial arts gym?

Haven't you heard of being rich and capricious!

What's more, this is not capricious at all.

Didn't you watch the video, a student of the Shen Martial Arts Hall can directly hack a leopard to death with a knife, which has long shown the strength of the Shen Martial Arts Hall, even if Li Cheng is rich and capricious, he is much better than most martial arts halls.

"It seems that what I said upstairs is right..."

"I just saw the words of the landlord, maybe some people have just heard of Li Cheng, but as a die-hard fan of Orange, I can tell a few truths, Orange itself is a miracle, no matter what happens to him, everyone just needs to accept it."

......

Li Cheng didn't know that the matter of opening the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall had been put on the Internet, but it didn't matter if he knew, he didn't plan to hide anything, the reason why he wore sunglasses and hats when he went out every day was just a Xi.

These people brought by Shen You are from all walks of life, and it is hard to imagine how he recruited talents, because the group of people who came have relatively high IQs, especially after taking pills, the entry of physical fitness is almost a thousand miles a day.

However, after all, they are the people who borrowed from Shen You, even if they are loyal to Shen You, but for Li Cheng, these people are still more polite than respectful, after all, Li Cheng's position in their hearts is the boss's lover, and they will be completely together in the future, that is, the status of the Zhenggong Niangniang, everyone is polite It is certain, but it is impossible to say that they are sincerely willing to be driven by Li Cheng.

The strong always admire the strong, Li Cheng is in the hearts of everyone, he is simply a model of a weak young man, even if he has made great achievements in the entertainment industry and even has a successful career, but it has not reached the point where people are willing to worship.

This kind of disobedience spreading in the team was quickly discovered by Li Cheng.

So there is today's training.

More than 1,000 people were divided into five teams, from Daxitou to Dadongtou, the captain of the first team, Shan Wen's eyes were a little cold, and the others were cold-hearted, basically rarely caring about others. For a martial arts maniac, what he is excited about is only the improvement of his strength.

Li Cheng rarely appears, and he rarely criticizes the people in the martial arts hall, but today for some reason, he gathered everyone to train, and Shan Wen didn't think that Li Cheng had the strength to teach himself.

"Jiang Tao, please come out." When Li Cheng saw this thousand-numbered person, he called out one of the black and thin young men, he took out a small porcelain bottle from his pocket and handed it to the black and thin young man: "This is your reward." The

black thin young man was flattered and took the porcelain vase, he knew what it was, it could be said that since entering the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall, he was full of great curiosity about the pills in the martial arts hall.

It is a pill that can greatly improve strength, and for those who practice martial arts, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is more expensive than a thousand gold.

There was some commotion in the team, and even Shan Wen set his eyes on the porcelain bottle in Jiang Tao's hand, frowning slightly, he didn't understand why Jiang Tao had a reward for pills, after all, if he talked about the fastest improvement in the martial arts realm in the past few days, it was none other than him.

"Maybe everyone doesn't understand my reward for Jiang Tao." Li Cheng had a gentle smile on his face, he was already a handsome young man, and his smile made people feel even more disgusted, "Because I saw Jiang Tao kill a leopard in the downtown area and save two hundred and twenty-seven people."

Jiang Tao blushed and scratched his head, to be honest, a black person was even a gangster in a small gang that collected protection money before, and suddenly began to save people with kindness, it was really not something worth showing off, this matter was said by Li Cheng, not only did he feel honored, but he was afraid of being made fun of by his brothers.

"I'm very happy." Li Cheng patted him on the shoulder: "If one person in the Shen Martial Arts Hall can save more than 200 people a day, then can a thousand people save more than 200,000 people in a day?"

Shan Wen's expression suddenly became strange, and the faces of the thousands of people below were also a little uncomfortable, they were not members of the national emergency team, did this male sister-in-law think too much?

"The pills of the Shen Clan Martial Arts Pavilion have always been provided by me. I had been hesitating before, after all, pills were very precious, and if they were to continue to be provided to the martial arts hall, it would be a sky-high price, and I thought about canceling the provision of pills, but then I kept it. Li Cheng: "I'm glad I kept it, otherwise Jiang Tao might not have the strength to kill the leopard, and he wouldn't have saved more than 200 people, there must be a cause and an effect, I gave this reason, and I gained the happiest thing since the opening of the martial arts gym, I think I did the right thing."

If the person standing in front of him was replaced by any other person, these more than a thousand people would think that this person was too capable of pretending, but now facing this young man, listening to the other party's tone, they didn't feel a bit false at all.

In a society like this, how can there be such a person?

Many people feel that their eyes are blinded.

What a young man who loves the motherland and the people, why did Shen You, a gangster who disdains the law and human life, combine with good young people in society? Is it because of what is lacking that we need to make up for something?

"Since we have decided to continue to provide pills to everyone, then we will make a regulation next, presumably everyone is very interested in the reward Jiang Tao received, this is a healthy Qi Condensing Pill, which is more advanced than what everyone ate before, and the medicinal effect is better." Li Cheng took out a small porcelain bottle from his pocket again, poured out a pill from it, and put it in the palm of his hand, "But the medicinal materials that this kind of pill costs are more precious, so you need to exchange the flesh and blood of mutant animals, and the flesh and blood of a hundred first-level mutant animals can be exchanged for a Qi Condensing Pill..."

Shan Wen's expression froze, and his gaze staring at the pill suddenly became hot, now that the Americas have divided the mutant animals internationally, the first-level mutant animals have the lowest strength, for them, it is easy to kill the first-level mutant animals.

"Next, all the pills will be clearly priced, and the flesh and blood of the mutant animals will be exchanged, and if you want to get the pills, you must work hard to kill the mutant animals." A smile appeared on the corner of Li Cheng's mouth.

Now everyone can see that Li Cheng is using a pill to force the people of the martial arts hall to kill mutant animals, the purpose is obviously very noble, there are fewer mutant animals, and the people of the country will receive less harm, and for a while, everyone's eyes looking at Li Cheng are a little complicated.

Although this young man looks weak, his courage is not small, and those of them who are engaged in gray careers have been following Shen You, but at this moment, they will inevitably say a word of admiration to Li Cheng in their hearts.

"I wonder if you have any objections?"

Shan Wen took the lead and shook his head: "No!

"Nope!"

A discerning person knew at a glance that the young man had made a loss-making transaction, how could the value of the flesh and blood of a hundred first-level mutant animals be compared to a Qi Condensing Pill? Flesh and blood can only be eaten for a few meals, but the Qi Condensing Pill can improve its strength, this kind of pill with excellent medicinal effect, the medicinal materials used are naturally quite precious.

"Then the next task, except for twenty people every day to protect the Li family's mansion, everyone else can move freely, but don't rely on your strength to disturb the people for no reason, otherwise once it is verified, you will be disqualified from using the resources of the martial arts hall according to the situation." Li Cheng stomped his foot lightly when he said the end, and then walked straight away.

More than a thousand people scattered, Shan Wen glanced at Li Cheng's back as he walked away, and walked two steps to the position where Li Cheng was standing, his eyes swept casually, and his pupils suddenly shrank.

the groove.

It turned out that there was already an extra footprint on the big stone, and the slope was as smooth as a knife, like a delicate carving deeply embedded in it.

Shan Wen's back stiffened, and he immediately turned to look at the stunned team members behind him, and exhaled deeply: "Since it was what he said personally, he will naturally honor it, such a person will not be untrustworthy, what we have to do now is to hunt mutant animals as soon as possible and get enough Qi Condensing Pills."

A thin young man a hundred meters away looked at the crowded field, thought about it, touched the camera around his neck, and followed one of the teams into the distance.

"These people seem to have a purpose in scattering, what are they going to do?" The young man followed Shan Wen's team curiously, he tilted his head, and his face in the sun was exactly the "blank here" that had just eaten instant noodles.

"I also fought hard for the sales of the magazine, and when I released a little wind on the Internet, everyone's eyes must have been attracted, and when the time comes, I will definitely be able to increase the sales of the magazine by a few percentages, and I hope these people are not doing too dangerous things..."The young man folded his hands and recited silently.

☆, Chapter 154 Luring the Snake Out of the Hole

There have been thousands of comments under the message of "Blank here", the thin young man returned home at three o'clock in the middle of the night, he yawned and turned on the computer, satisfied to see the hot discussion below, and then uploaded a video on the website of the magazine, and then sent the link on the original floor.

A good night's sleep.

At more than four o'clock, this link was clicked by the first person, and then gradually approached the early morning, and the number of people clicked on it more and more, and one of them, You Xing, a martial arts enthusiast who went to bed early and got up early, also found this link.

"Huh?"

"The landlord yesterday?"

For the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion, You Xing's interest is even greater than that of ordinary people, and the moves in the video to kill the leopard in his opinion are much more powerful than the flashy performance moves of the folk sects, and if possible, he also hopes to be able to enter the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion to learn Xi for a while.

He clicked on the link sent by the landlord, it was a video of more than two minutes, and as the picture unfolded, You Xing could clearly see that the video was a relatively remote grove, and the specific location could not be distinguished.

"When I made up my mind to follow a team from the Shen Clan Martial Arts Pavilion into this grove, I actually refused in my heart, and I was very hesitant at that time, because I had already guessed what the people from the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall were going to do."

In the picture, a thin young man appeared, his appearance was very ordinary, his body looked very thin in the woods, he opened his mouth, and his voice was still a little trembling: "To be honest, since international biologists believe that a certain component in the air affects animals, I have never climbed a mountain or entered a woodland alone, after all, no one knows if there will be mutant animals in it, and I still want to refuse when I enter, but when I saw that the people from the Shen Martial Arts Hall walked in, I still followed." At this time, the young man had already shifted the camera to Shan Wen and a few people, "I believe that everyone will be familiar with the name of the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion, and the people in front of them have the logo of the

Shen Martial Arts Hall on their clothes."

You Xing still admires this reporter in his heart, the other party's actions are no different from war correspondents who go abroad to report, and even acting alone is more dangerous.

The reporter went well, although the road was not very calm, but there was no danger, and he trembled and filmed the process of Shan Wen and a few people hunting mutant animals, which made You Xing look at it with great heart, and wished that he was one of the protagonists.

At the same time, traffic to the magazine's website began to increase significantly.

Fu Yiwei finally noticed this sudden rise of the small martial arts hall again, at this time, even the most calm person probably couldn't help frowning, not to mention that Fu Yiwei, a person who has always been jealous of the members of the Xu family, saw that Li Cheng had two moths in three days, and even the original patience disappeared.

"Xiao Xia, has the plan for the Li family been implemented?" Fu Yiwei didn't believe that if Xia Li really dealt with the Li family, he would let them escape, and the only possibility was that the plan was not executed.

"Chief, I think it's best to let them voluntarily donate to the Tribute Medicine Workshop, otherwise in the future, things will be stabbed to the country, and we will not be able to take care of it, and even, even if they are members of the special department, they will be punished from above." Xia Li opened his mouth as he said this, After a while, he swallowed the words into his mouth, and it was better not to say this kind of thing if he was beaten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
24.8K 432 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
353K 14K 62
***OLD AND NEW VERSION ENCLOSED*** Marked a Misfit and destined for tragedy. Adie must fight to keep her life. Water will not kill her but, it may b...