✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

114

28 0 0
By koushuu17

"If you give a thunderous blow at that time, you don't have to wait until now, watching him shine." The young man sitting opposite flashed a fierce look in his eyes, not mentioning some grievances between the Fu family and the Xu family, as a disciple of the younger generation of high-ranking families, he himself and Xu Hongyi did not look at each other, the other party's ability was obviously stronger than him, if he hadn't been in politics, I was afraid that he had already walked in front of him at this time.

This is intolerable to the always proud Fu Yiwei.

"Your vision is too small, a little star can't make many waves, even if he has a foreign company in his hands, it will not pose any threat to us in essence, mainly his brother-in-law and the people of the Xu family, the status of the tribute medicine shop is transcendent and difficult to move, the Xu family still has the old man Xu, and the connections in the center are much stronger than ours, and now even the top leader has to give the Xu family a face, which is something we can't compare." Fu Yuande frowned, obviously Old Man Xu hadn't died of illness yet, which made him feel very tricky.

Obviously, we were already terminally ill at the beginning, and our entire organs were about to be abolished, but now we have cured our liver because of the Gong Medicine Workshop.

"But this little star, I still have to fight, you're right, I was too merciful last time, it's best to weaken the power of the Xu family before this change, otherwise if the Xu family hinders this, I may not be able to move up another level as planned." Fu Yuande thought very far, he hesitated, but still took out a notebook in the desk, turned to the last page of the record, and a whole blank page was written with a column of phone numbers.

"He shouldn't be able to hide this time, right?" Fu Yuande thought.

*

No matter how big the status of a Chinese official is in China, as long as he does not reach the highest level of the central government, foreigners will not give any face, so Fu Yuande's solution is not to ask foreign governments to help exert pressure, he can't do this, he can only continue to stumble in secret.

It's just that the whip is out of reach, and the person who stumbles on this will naturally not be the Fu family himself. Fortunately, when Fu Yuande was young, he had a transaction with an international mercenary, and in that transaction, Xu Hongyi's father who was in politics died, and he even knew that he had not been able to find out the clues yet, so he could only conclude with an accident, which was enough to prove the strength of the international mercenary.

On the third day of the screening of "Shadow Killing", when the plot unfolded to the sixth episode, it was about half past eleven in the evening, and it was noon in the United States.

"Joe, your task for today." The red-haired lady came out of the headquarters office and raised her hand to a male employee in a gray suit who passed by and handed a white piece of paper, which was usually written down when assigned work, if not verbally.

The male clerk took the white paper, flipped it, he raised his eyebrows, his brown eyes suddenly flashed with a touch of fun, and he saw a few fancy English written on the reverse side: New boy, please drink coffee after work, place xxxx. Jean.

After a while, when the male staff passed by the red-haired lady, he specially left the paper on her desk, and under the fancy font on the reverse side, there was a dagger-like reply, and the sharp style of writing was not as honest as the other party had always shown.

However, in the United States, there is no such thing as "words are like people", and although Ji En felt that the other party's style of writing was a little strange, his attention was all focused on the last response.

She was satisfied with the outline of her lower lip, took out a small mirror from her handbag, put on a light makeup for herself, and painted bright red lip gloss, in which a young girl was reflected, and it must have been a pleasant noon.

Kien thought.

The location agreed by the two is not far from the place of work, but the cost is extremely high, and there is even a five-star hotel opposite, so the people who come to the coffee shop are also very wealthy. When the male staff approached the café, he looked at the café intently and outdoors as if it were the first time, and his eyes were still shining from time to time, as if he admired the place.

Ji En smiled, and did not despise the other party's earthy bun-like performance, but appreciated it very much, such a man who is not pretentious in front of a girl is really rare: "First time?

"The décor is nice." The man replied that by this time he had sat down across from Guien, a place leaning against a window from which he could see the scenery from the window.

High-end cars pass by from time to time, and the hotel opposite also starts to be crowded.

Half an hour passed, the two of them talked about life from work, the male employee seemed to be very good at talking, which made the lady laugh, Ji En stroked his long hair, supported his chin with one hand, and looked at the other party's face carefully, at this time she found that the other party had turned his head to look at the other side, and then quickly turned back, it seemed that he was just cramped, but if this happened many times, even Ji En noticed that it was not low.

"Wenner, are you waiting for someone?"

"No, I just... I think you're beautiful, and I'm a little afraid to look at you. Wenner had a gentle smile on his face, he was indeed good-looking, and his brown eyes were as deep as the male protagonist in a movie, as if they contained a lot of things.

This sentence successfully made Kien laugh, I'm afraid there is no girl who doesn't like others to praise her beauty, especially the person she is dating.

Wenner's face also flushed, whether it was in the sun or shy, his face was very red, but at this time, he moved and saw a familiar figure at the door of the hotel.

"Jean, I'll go to the bathroom." Wenner sat up from his chair, and it was only then that Kien realized that he was indeed tall, and a whole shadow could cover him, even... There are muscles and muscles on his arms exposed by his shirt, and he must love to exercise, maybe it's a long run, maybe it's a lot of soaking in the health club.

"Oh, okay, I'll wait for you." The curvature of Kien's face widened a few more as she stirred her coffee and watched Wenner leave in a hurry and disappear around the corner of the store.

"Wenner, where?"

Didi's message sounded from Wenner's watch, Wenner pressed it, and an indifferent voice came from inside, and he pressed it again: "Found the target, the hotel is in the direction of three o'clock, five hundred meters away from the office building, and there is a green belt in the middle."

Wenner walked along the road, keeping an eye on the target in front of him, his eyes skimming over the other man's clear and familiar face, and after a minute along the way, Wenner said to his watch, "There is an eighty-eightfold chance that he will go to the next fork." Li Cheng stayed in the hotel for two days, in fact, he shouldn't have to go out today, but Song Jia went out to discuss a film with the American director Eugene, and

Li Cheng needed to come forward, so the young man hurriedly ended his cultivation and walked out of the hotel after breaking through the fifth layer of refining artistic conception.

Refining the Artistic Conception is the fourth realm of the seven realms of the cultivation system, followed by the Refining Realm that can only be achieved by the few strong people in the continent realm, and then there is the legendary Transcendent Realm, which is also the strongest at that time.

Li Cheng wants to completely break through from the refining artistic conception to the refining spirit realm, judging from the current plan, it will take at least a while.

However, the refining artistic conception itself already had some perception, so even if he was more than ten meters away, as soon as he went out, he found that someone was staring at him, and the feeling of being locked by the qi machine made him very uncomfortable.

"Who?" The boy muttered to himself, but he did not pause or turn around, but walked straight towards the nearest intersection.

Wenner followed the young man's leisurely pace, and under the hot sun, a lot of sweat oozed from his body, hiding his body and steps, in this state, even if the sweat dripped into his eyes, he didn't care, as if such a situation had long been commonplace for him.

There are still a lot of people here, after all, it is a street with a large flow of people, and there are a lot of vehicles, when Wenner passed through the middle of the traffic, there was no damage at all, he ran a few steps to approach the side of the fork in the road, and suddenly froze for a moment.

Wenner stood in place with an uncertain expression, a cold sweat immediately broke out on his head, his eyes couldn't go wrong, so how could it be... No one?

Wenner was not a fool, he was even a very experienced mercenary, and almost the next moment he entered the intersection, he already knew that he had been discovered.

The only thing to do now is how to make sure that the other person is not in the shadows.

Judging the surrounding field with the rest of his eyes, he suddenly rolled on the spot, leaned against a corner of the wall in front of him, and turned around, only to see a figure appear behind the original no one.

This man was dressed in simple clothes and pants, standing relaxed at the fork in the road, his eyes were black and shining, and Wenner could only see a softly angular face that looked like a Chinese face in the shadow with his back to the sun.

...... Just like that picture in his pocket now.

☆, Chapter 131 over [Three Watches]

Moving music was playing in the café, and Kieun's slender fingers turned around from the snow-white coffee cup ring, watching her drawn eyebrows reflected in the cup, and Kien occasionally turned his head to look out the window. At this time, there were more people in the café.

Twenty meters away, at the fork in the road, Li Cheng and Wenner looked face to face, Wenner had already stood up straight from his knees, and there was an explosive force in his chest, which could almost press Li Cheng immediatelyrestrain him on the earth.

But Wenner didn't, maybe just a feeling, a... The person on the other side had a strong feeling, even though he looked so weak, and his thin body seemed to fall down as soon as the wind blew, and it seemed that he didn't even have a single muscle.

But it was such a teenager who discovered his existence and stood in front of him very casually, so subconsciously, Wenner was a little scared, so he didn't make more movements.

Li Cheng squinted his eyes slightly, there were not many people he offended, and the only one who had a grudge against him was about the Fu family in the capital, and he killed three Fu family children in a row, and it is estimated that the other party would not endure it, so now this one is the Fu family?

Li Cheng is not sure if a Chinese official can command a foreigner to do things, but the other party must have the ability to do so, and it is the Fu family who spends so much effort just to deal with his own people.

"You were invited by the Fu family." Li Cheng's voice did not carry an inquiry, this was an affirmative sentence.

Wenner's eyes looked at Li Cheng, his lips moved, but his body quickly retreated twice, and his right hand, which was hidden behind him, suddenly pulled out a pistol and fired it twice.

Li Cheng reacted as early as a moment ago, he subconsciously wrapped his whole body with the golden light mask, and then only felt two strong forces collide on the golden light mask, making the spiritual power he maintained on the cover almost broken.

Wenner hid behind a large tree and exhaled deeply.

For a man who licks life at gunpoint all year round, it is impossible to miss the opponent, even if this is a very sharp teenager, but Wenner can see that he has no calluses on his hands, neither physically trained calluses nor calluses for holding guns.

He had just shot the boy in the chest and the boy in the forehead, and apart from the two pulls on the ring, the sound of his bullet was not loud, and there was no explosion, so it would not attract people on the street or the police.

You must know that mercenaries and underworld are still slightly similar in some ways, that is, they are not in line with state agencies and police.

The slight difference is that the people on the road may be able to come back after entering the police station, but the identity of the mercenaries themselves cannot be exposed, everyone has several lives, and even openly attacked and killed important tasks, which is more ferocious than the underworld fight, so once arrested, don't want to get out alive at all.

Therefore, every time an international mercenary takes on a mission, he must be fully prepared, and maximize the ability of the mission goal in terms of route and planning.

"It's over." Wenner said to himself, and he came out from behind the tree, his eyes downward, ready to look at the young man's corpse - Suddenly Wenner's

pupils shrank.

Seeing the person on the other side standing in place unscathed, Wenner's scalp was numb, this time he opened his eyes wide and immediately fired a shot with one hand, but when the bullet of this shot was less than a meter away from Li Cheng, it suddenly seemed to have encountered some obstacle, suddenly stopped, and the bullet fell to the ground drippingly.

Wenner's voice was stuck in his throat, and he let out an exclamation that he probably couldn't even understand.

Now.

The two seem to be in a separate space.

Received a surge of people.

There was a battle inside the intersection.

"This is a man who is not afraid of bullets, and even if it hits him, he is stopped before he can get close." Wenner's mind crossed a series of Iron Man and Spider-Man, could that kind of thing still be real?

He pressed his watch a few times, and then fired the actual bullet again until the magazine was empty, but in a second or two, two muscular men were outflanked on the other side of the intersection, and they also shot Li Cheng a few times.

Li Cheng's golden light mask is becoming more and more handy, he has enough spiritual power in his body, and it will not take much to mobilize it to maintain the golden light mask at this time, but the impact of each bullet is not so pleasant.

The two muscular mercenary men also looked surprised, and immediately gave up the power of the gun, but quickly ran over to attack Li Cheng, and when his fist was close to Li Cheng, he touched a transparent obstacle.

The transparent obstacle couldn't be seen in the strong light at noon, but the two people still vaguely noticed a trace of golden light circulating one meter away from Li Cheng, "This is Chinese kung fu?"

The three attackers all panicked, it didn't seem right, I remember watching the Chinese TV series Shaolin Temple, the Shaolin Temple stunt King Kong cover above is a method to strengthen the body, once the whole body goes out to cover the door without flaws, I didn't say that it will form a transparent obstacle outside the body, and it can still prevent bullets?

Oh, God.

"Could it be... The legendary qigong masterpiece? Wenner was shocked.

Poof!

A crisp thud came to mind in the air.

Wenner was stunned for a moment, only to feel a chill in his heart, and then looked down to see a finger-sized hole in his chest.

Li Cheng's hand was still in the posture of a handprint, and his index finger was facing Wenner's chest, obviously although the two were so far apart, they still couldn't hinder Li Cheng's battle.

Then there were two more pops!

The two muscular men behind him fell to the ground one after another, their bodies twitching, and their faces were still shocked, as if they had seen an unbelievable scene.

Li Cheng pursed the corners of his lips, since others want his life, then naturally he must be prepared to be hunted, just the time of the Jade Emperor Sect's beast tide, has he seen fewer dead people in the continent realm?

On a top floor not far away, a brown-haired man with a telescope was staring at the situation in the alley at the intersection for a moment, and when he saw three teammates fiddling with guns and constantly fiddling, and then suddenly lying on the ground, his brows furrowed desperately: "What are the three Wenner doing?" Playing games against a teenager? Still let me pay attention to the situation here, play with me?

"They never mess around in a mission." Another said.

"Is there any other help around the target?" The man scanned the street again with a binocular, and even glanced at the building opposite, "No suspicious person found."

"I saw that Cole and Laurie wanted to make a move, but their arms were fixed a meter away from the boy, as if they had found something incredible." A third young man in a light blue suit replayed the video next to him, because it was difficult to see what was going on through the window, so he had to look for clues from the video.

He rewinds the video to when Wenner shoots, and it clearly shows that Wenner's bullet was fired, but it seems to have missed and did not hit the boy, and then he shot head-on a second time.

This time, no one hit the teenager.

The boy, on the other hand, did not even move a step.

"Strange."

International mercenaries have always been teamed up to fight monsters, and when they receive the task, they take out one or two groups alone to complete the operation, Wenner is a person who is good at hiding and tracking, and the two muscular men who later have the best physical fitness, and they are also sharpshooters, these three people have basically been able to stabilize the situation, of course, in order to be foolproof, this mission is still a whole team, and the three people standing on the top floor at this time are the other three in the team.

One of them is the top sniper in the retired special forces of a European country, at this time he is aiming with one eye, and the muzzle of the gun is aimed at the teenager in the alley, "Wenna, they may have had an accident."

"That's right." The man with the binoculars nodded, "I agree with the Eagle King, if it's not a game, then it's dead."

"He's leaving." The Eagle King paid attention to the young man's movements, and the sniper rifle in his hand began to move with the young man: "You can't let him get out alive, otherwise this plan may fail."

"I'm going to start."

He aimed at the other's head.

The glass on the top floor shattered with a clatter, falling down from the thirty-second floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
19.7K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
24.7K 428 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
146 11 11
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...