✓ The male god of the trade...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

110

27 0 0
By koushuu17

"Incredible."

When I stumbled into this area, someone exclaimed in amazement.

"Is it because there are so many people here that the player is a Chinese and not a local?" When a pock-faced teenager on a skateboard passed by, he looked at the scene in front of him in surprise -

seeing everyone gathered around the flute boy, his eyes were either happy or sad, hearty or smiling.

His companion apparently disagreed with the teenager: "Why do you think so?

"Obvious isn't it?" The pock-faced boy thought for a moment: "At least if I see that it is a foreigner, I will stop for a moment and judge that his dress and face are a little different from ours."

"I'm afraid it's more than that." The companion smiled: "Do you know, there was once such an experiment: a violinist who has been sold out of concert tickets stood on the streets of New York one day playing the violin, and the passers-by hurried by, and some people stopped, feeling that the music was very beautiful, and then left after listening to it for a while, and finally no more than five people could stop the violinist's piece from beginning to end, and the gold coins he received from playing that day were much less than the value of any of his tickets.

"Even a great musician can't make more people stay, how can an ordinary piper stop everyone just by their physical characteristics." The companion gestured to the crowd that was already sitting on the ground.

The pock-faced young man raised his eyebrows, leaned the skateboard on his body, and listened to the slow flute music in his ears, and after a while, he looked serious for a while, and subconsciously said: "... Maybe.

Li Cheng changed the end of the last paragraph of the second song, and was about to change the third song "Blue Spring", in the middle, the nearest lady in white shirt and clothing had something flashing in her eyes, she reacted slightly, and suddenly applauded vigorously, and the applause rang out one after another.

Li Cheng looked at her, smiled and nodded, and the lady closed her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands.

...... He's like an angel.

*

This street concert from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., the flow of people gathered on the shopping street reached a new high, in the past, the people in front of the people left and the people in the back, although there were many people, but it was not crowded, but now the people in front came but did not leave, and the people in the back did not want to leave, causing a half-hour crowd jam.

However, even in such a crowded place, there was no pushing or hugging when everyone left, as if the peaceful music of the flute music could cleanse the soul and make people become peaceful.

*#¥x#&%......##&z$**......

The night did not make people sleepy, in the city with a lot of nightlife, the night was just the beginning of the party, today Angelia played a little later with her friends, and returned home at eleven o'clock at night.

She hummed an unknown tune in her mouth, happily checked the fingerprints on the door, and there was still a warm yellow lamp in the living room that was not dazzling.

"Welcome"? A famous Chinese song? A deep voice interrupted Angelia's mind with a slight puzzled memory, and then her eyes were imprinted with her father, who had just come down from the second floor, "Leah, how did you come across this?"

Angelia knew the extent of Duke's work as well as her mother knew about her childhood when she was alive, Duke was always busy part of the time, and they were the kind of people who valued inspiration the most, and once they had it, they had to record it.

Now Duke is able to come out of the studio, presumably when he is out of inspiration.

"What is "Happy Meeting"?"

"It's the tune you just hummed." Duke was a little curious about his daughter's music, which he had heard a few weeks ago at an exchange with Chinese musicians, and to be honest, it was too Chinese-style, full of strong regional flavors, especially the feeling of blowing on the flute, which was very different from his violin playing style.

Angelia wondered: "I heard it on the street, it was played by a very young and beautiful boy, and I wrote it down... Dad, he plays so well, even better than the violin you play.

...... I believe that no father will like his daughter to praise others for being better than himself.

Duke: "Leah, I thought you would understand that the highest level of music is to move people with emotion, not the quality of the music, and no matter how good the piece is, it has nothing to do with the performer.

"Okay, but I think there's a lot of emotion in his songs, at least on the streets, a large part of them cry when they hear the middle part, and I cry too, although I don't know why." Leah grinned, "I've decided to listen to it tomorrow or confess to him and make him my boyfriend."

"He's just so good."

Duke shook his head, disapproving.

The next day, Duke followed his daughter to the shopping street, and was surprised to find that twenty or thirty young people had gathered here, and Angelia was happily shuttling into the crowd like a bird, and gathered with the other two girls.

About thirty or thirty of them were Leah's classmates.

Duke looked at the table below.

Eight twenty-five a.m.

He sat on the stone steps of the small garden, and there were quite a few people chatting here.

After a while, another person sat down beside him, and this person looked across and patted him on the shoulder: "Dude, keep looking over there, you are also here to listen to that kid playing the flute?"

Duke didn't seem to like being touched very much, his body paused, and he nodded casually: "What?"

"Nothing, so am I." The man smiled, "I just wanted to see how far he could go, he didn't even know me, but I noticed him from the first moment he came here, and I knew him, my name is Mark, a little... Street performer.

"That's right, it was his arrival that left me with no business, but fortunately there are a lot of streets in New York." Mark bared his gray teeth.

Duke chuckled at the corner of his mouth.

Nine o'clock sharp.

A man and a woman came from a short distance, and twenty or thirty young people quickly gave way to a path, and the young man sat on the bench with a flat face, and then crossed his legs, and drew a transverse flute in his hand, the color of turquoise, shining in the sun, and his fingers were as white as milk.

Today's opening song is "Serenade".

Compared with yesterday's famous Chinese songs, it is obvious that Schubert's "Serenade" can resonate more with foreigners, and the romantic and lingering tune comes out melodiously, and Duke's heart slowly calms down.

If possible, he really wanted to bring in a piano master to score this serenade, and of course even without a soundtrack, the feeling that the other party brought to him was achieved.

Duke's hand that used to play the violin trembled slightly, and he slowly closed his eyes, feeling that he was bathed in darkness and standing among the white falling feathers, and the scenery was so harmonious.

Thinking about the selection of concert personnel mentioned by a few friends two days ago, Duke felt as if he had found a good candidate.

At this time, if someone seriously saw Duke's face, they might exclaim, this is Duke Gabrie, one of the most famous violinists in the United States today.

[This is a smiling street performance, hundreds of people stop on the street and are reluctant to leave, the performers are comparable to the master level] This time someone also brought recording equipment, almost after Li Cheng's first song stopped, the recorded music has been forwarded from each other's communication to the Internet, a long title, began to harvest one or two clicks...

"I cried qaq."

"Which master is it?"

"It sounds like a flute, and I've always thought that the sound of the flute is too crisp to be good, but I didn't expect it to be able to play such a romantic beauty!!"

"We're listening, it's the third song, hurry up and listen to it."

"Actually, it's just a new chat, it's not a big deal, what good tune can someone standing on the street play? Friends, only the concert is the most authoritative.

"You must not have heard this tune upstairs, and you won't say that when you do."

When they saw someone saying that they were watching the scene, the residents on this side of the shopping street ran over to them and said, "Where are you?"

"Are you Japanese?" A little Lori stood in front of the crowd and asked this Song Jia.

Song Jia: "No, we are all Chinese.

"Then why play the flute here?" Reporters from New York also crowded in and asked, "I heard that you don't charge a fee, so why did you make such a decision?"

"To share the music."

Song Jia smiled decently, her heart was already running wildly alpacas, she didn't expect Li Cheng's musical instrument playing and singing to be the same before she came, and if it continues like this, I'm afraid it will not be a problem of not being famous.

She looked at the young man, who had always been calm.

Kiss.

...... What exactly do you want to do?

☆, Chapter 126 Give you a pair of wings At eleven o'clock in the

morning, the two left on time before noon, compared to the Chinese flute music on the first day, today's foreign famous songs are really a feast for the ears when they are played on the flute.

A few young people next to him pushed and shoved, at this time a girl rushed up to stop the two, I don't know what to say, the young man smiled and shook his head, the girl retreated neatly, her eyes looked at the back of the young man, although her face was a little lost, but she was not discouraged, her sapphire-like eyes were very bright, as if she was full of fighting spirit.

The girl was a cute girl with short flaxen hair, not Leah, but apparently with the same mind as Leah.

Seeing the other party's disappearing back, Duke also stood up, he hesitated in place for a moment, did not catch up, but turned around and left the place alone. This concert selection, to put it bluntly, is to recommend newcomers, and every master musician has a recommended place.

This is important.

It wouldn't hurt Duke to give it to a street playing stranger, but it would be too unfair to his disciples, as most masters would recommend their own disciples.

This is the greatest help that a mentor can give.

However, Duke was more worried that he had heard that George's eldest disciple had reached the level of a concert, and that the eldest of his disciples was only twenty years old, and it was impossible for him to win the competition.

Duke narrowed his eyes, and for a moment it was hard to measure.

Give him a place and you will win.

If he is not given a quota, his disciples have the opportunity to go up and fight, and 99% of them are defeated.

Sometimes, human reason and emotion are contradictory, and sometimes even if they already know that the final result is to lose, they are unwilling to give the opportunity to strangers. There's nothing wrong with that in itself.

*

"Uploaded again, uploaded again!" Just after eleven o'clock, before one o'clock, a video appeared with a clear picture under the recording that was originally jacked up on the Internet, and it was easy to see that the person who recorded the video must have chosen the highest and closest position in advance, and filmed the entire bench and its surroundings.

"This time it's actually a video..."

The music itself with the picture itself makes people feel stronger than the simple recording, not to mention that Li Cheng is originally an actor, and he is very photogenic in the video, which is pleasing to the eye.

Later, people who watched the video found that even when playing, the teenager's face changed with the flute music, such as "Serenade", which was sensual and gentle, but at the end of the first part, the teenager's half-open eyes were filled with a look of longing and expectation, as if it was compatible with the tune.

A netizen named [tenkins] commented: I thought that in terms of music, what is the real essence of our country is, but I didn't expect that a place like China can also have a very wonderful artistic conception. Even in this part of this video, my heart is eternal, Mr. T's playing skills are considered to be the pinnacle, and I think so, but at this time, in this small video, I feel something that is even more moving than Mr. T's performance, this is the sublimation of the realm? When the voice is clear, it seems to relax my nerves and make me feel comfortable, and when the tone is low, I also longing to linger with the thick night.

In the comments that followed, different people showed different degrees of surprise.

Even in the 21st century, there are still many foreigners who mistakenly believe that Chinese live in mud houses like the countryside, farming every day, worrying about food, and occasionally yearning for romance.

Just as there is always a part of the Chinese people who have this view of Africans - each family has to have enough children, but the family is hungry and skinny.

So whenever a Chinese appears with great potential, it always causes an exclamation.

"I think the street performers on this street are going to be robbed of business." Someone joked on the Internet: "If there is already master music that can be heard without spending money, why would you choose to spend money to bear the sound of passing by." After

Li Cheng returned to the hotel in the afternoon, he looked at several websites he had browsed in the past two days, and sure enough, even different music websites had his flute music, but obviously these music collected on the Internet were free.

He flipped through the comments, undoubtedly not to praise or judge his performance level, or to guess his identity, suddenly, his eyes froze, and he pulled down half of the comment, this is a comment made by a person named [daisy], this person directly pointed out that the teenager in the video is similar to the squad leader Eddie in "Galaxy Fleet", and Eddie is a Chinese character, so he has not changed his hair color and pupil color.

People who really noticed Eddie when watching the movie may be able to see a little bit of cattiness at first glance, but due to the early screening time of "Galaxy Fleet", this netizen also watched it a few more times before he figured it out.

There have been thirty or forty comments under this comment, and it seems that there will continue to be a trend of increasing.

Li Cheng touched his nose, since there is something that can build momentum that has been excavated, it will be even better, he may be suppressed by the Fu family in the country, but once he comes out of the country, he no longer has any scruples.

The bigger the fuss, the better.

He refreshed a few web pages, then closed his eyes and lay down in the chair, the faith values around his body were still being stuffed into the dantian one after another, and the shopping street could only stand with a maximum of 1,000 people, so Li Cheng's every performance was not as big as the harvest of Ni Zhiyan's concert, but the sum of the morning and afternoon was almost close to that level.

At this time,

a text message came.

Li Cheng opened his eyes and turned on his phone, it was Shou Ling, the popular movie star who only had one sentence: [In New York? 【Did you see that?】 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
13.4K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...
15.7K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...