✓ The male god of the trade...

Galing kay koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

107

27 0 0
Galing kay koushuu17

Originally, this didn't have much to do with Yan Xingbo, after all, Wuyuan Town also has a town government, which is directly managed by the town government, how to say that there is also a Xinzhi county government above that is not strictly managed, and the sin cannot be reached on Yan Xingbo.

But since the matter is related to Qiu Zhikang, secretary of the Xinzhi County Party Committee, it has a lot to do with Yan Xingbo.

Most people who have been in Fengjiang City for a long time have such an impression that Qiu Zhikang, the leader of Xinzhi County, is the brother-in-law of Fu Xiangyang, the mayor of Fengjiang.

No matter what others think, Yan Xingbo didn't believe it anyway. If Yan Xingbo doesn't believe it, he can make the entire Fengjiang City not believe it.

However, there is no need for Yan Xingbo to make a move, Xinke Company has made a statistics on the whereabouts of 3 million, 50,000 yuan to buy building materials and manpower, and the other more than 3 million yuan are in the hands of Qiu Zhikang and Fu Zhengyang, and some of them have gone to the capital.

"I didn't expect to see so many collusions between bureaucrats through a small Weibo, and I was also drunk..."

"I just hope that the country is still good, and quickly crack down on these bad guys, these scum dogs in the province are jumping over the wall to deal with my oranges... I also want to watch "Shadow Killing", which Orange is filming, and there are many, many TV series and movies.

"I don't know why after Li Cheng's Weibo, I feel that the Internet has been quiet a lot, and the 'Big Mouth Express' and the like don't pop up black Li Cheng, and the Golden Dian Company has not sent any news..."

"Sit back and wait for the results."

With the increase in such remarks on the Internet, an official surnamed Wang mentioned in Li Cheng's meager account was finally invited to the Central Discipline Inspection for a while to drink tea, and actually led to a child of the Fu family, in just half a year, two side branches of the Fu family and a child of the main family were removed one after another, with a brother-in-law and an unlucky official surnamed Wang.

The city reused 3 million to rebuild the elementary school building, and the elementary school building incident ended with this.

Triblekill!

The Fu family was still the same prime of life and a young man sitting opposite each other, and the two of them watched the outcome of the situation silently, and a very ridiculous feeling suddenly appeared in their hearts.

It's as if everyone has been living in a tacit rule, and suddenly someone rushes out to break this rule and put all the things that die in the dark on the surface.

How can it be?

Someone dares to post the officialdom on Weibo?

Or an entertainer in the entertainment industry?

Knowing that it was the Fu family behind it, still dare to continue to do it?

Isn't he afraid of self-destruction?

Like a person who thought about it for a long time, he only felt that he was poking the ass of a stunned man, and the other party retaliated against him, the young man was angry, but he still couldn't cry or laugh: "The first step of chess was wrong, the family is not in a hard fight with the Xu family at present, and there is no need to offend this Li Cheng, this person is crazy and it is almost fatal, but it is a pity that it is difficult for us to do it now."

"Then wait a little longer, this past limelight will cut off his foundation." The modest eyes of the middle-aged man were a little cold from time to time, he really didn't expect that he would be so embarrassed by an ordinary person.

It seems that before the two people have fought each other, the opponent has already left the range of the fight, and turned around to give you a dull stick, leaving you speechless when you were beaten... He didn't want to feel it a second time.

The filming of "Shadow Killing" did not stop, and after some temptation, Director Jiang felt very unhappy that Shen You had no intention of entering the entertainment industry.

After filming this day, Li Cheng looked at Shen You, who was acting as his assistant on the side, slapped his forehead, and suddenly remembered something: "By the way, did you have any special feelings on the day of filming?"

Shen You: "?

"Just feel some white faith points into the body, and then produce aura?"

Shen You shook his head: "No."

"Then you can feel it." Li Cheng stood in front of him, forcing out a white faith value from the palm of his hand, and the faith value the size of a grain of rice floated lightly in Li Cheng's palm, "See?"

Shen You: "... Can not see.

He raised his hand and touched Li Cheng's palm, and said in a deep voice: "If you have faith in your hand, I'm afraid only the light physique can see and absorb it, because the spiritual power of the light physique itself has a healing effect, which is different from other kinds of spiritual power... However, in the past thousand years, there have been very few Yin cultivators with light physique, and there are fewer and fewer classics in this area.

"Originally, I thought you would be able to absorb faith points, but since you can't, forget it..."Li Cheng thought about it, and it was right.

A genius like himself is probably rare in the world, and it is reasonable that Shen You cannot absorb it.

- I'm really a bone Qingqi.

However, at the end of the day, Li Cheng always felt that he had forgotten something, and it was not until near the evening that he suddenly remembered a news he had heard in a home-cooked restaurant.

Now that it has been determined that Shen You can become a big hair, then Shen You must be the Shen family of Jiuyi City, not until the Shen family brother who has also become a little white dog will encounter danger, Li Cheng feels that it is necessary to tell Shen You about this matter, after all, not everyone has Shen You's kind of unnatural luck, and after becoming a dog, he can directly travel to the modern era to cultivate.

Shen You bared his teeth: "It's a mastiff, not a little white dog."

...... Anyway, they are all canines, and the ancestors are all the same. Shen You didn't plan to discuss the issue of earth biology with modern people: "The ancestors of the

Shen family are all humans, but they are infused with the blood of the heavenly mastiff. As for the heavenly mastiff, it has no ancestors, it is born from the heaven and earth spirit stones.

Li Cheng: "... Wow, that's cool.

Seeing the strange expression on Li Cheng's face, Shen You was silent for a moment, and asked expressionlessly, "What did you think of again?" After thinking about it, he said, "Forget it... Don't tell me.

"I'll tell you anyway..."

"Don't."

"Have you watched the first episode of Journey to the West, that tickle monkey hahahaha..."

......

According to Da Mao, the Shen family will be protected by the family after becoming dogs, and there are many hidden elders in the clan who are out of the realm of transcendence, and they are not afraid of the sneak attack of other sects or families, but the Shen family who enter the realm of "atavism" will also have the possibility of awakening failure, so after thinking about it, Shen You still decided to return to the family and bring back the experience of his promotion back to the clan.

The two came down from the third floor and found that the home-cooked restaurant was already overcrowded.

At this time, a familiar face passed through the shuttle shuttle from the human area, and the familiar voice could not be heard: "Come here, everyone, I heard that there are many dishes in the home-cooked restaurant in Liuman City that we can't see over there, and I want to try it today no matter what!"

"Chu Zong, come back quickly... If you don't listen to the command again, I'll tell the elders!! The faces of the companions suddenly darkened.

...... Don't just eat a meal.

"A meal? Hum! Just a meal at the top of the home-cooked restaurant, the upper sect gave a year's spirit stones to the disciples! That's still the cheapest price! Chu Zong, don't make trouble... We didn't bring many spirit stones with us. A young man with a big head and a square face grabbed Chu Zong's back collar, and the last sentence really lowered the volume.

However, the cultivation of the people in the Six Barbarian City as a whole is much higher than that of other continents, so even if this square-faced young man deliberately lowered his voice, he could still hear what the other party said, and for a while, the indigenous people next to him sneered.

"Don't dare to come to a home-cooked restaurant without a spirit stone? It can't be a bun from another continent, right?

"No wonder they look so poorly dressed..."A boy who was covered in brocade robes and had nouveau riche decorated his clothes with high-grade spirit stones shook his fan and smiled softly, feeling very good about himself.

"How much net worth can this group have? I guess I can't even get into the door of the home-cooked restaurant.

At this time, the gray-clothed young man that Li Cheng was concerned about was full of anger, and pulled away from the pull of the fellow youth, "... Didn't you hear him say that we can't even get in the door, wait for me to go in and let him see..."

"Don't cause trouble!" The square-faced boy had a tiger face.

Li Cheng looked at this scene with a smile, leaned on the window and threw a small pebble at Chu Zong, who was already a late cultivation of the ninth layer of the Mind Refining Realm, and his control of spiritual power was much easier, and he threw a stone down, hitting Chu Zong's brain.

"Damn, who threw the pebbles at the master? Stand up and I'll kill you!! Chu Zong raised his head irritably, and looked into a pair of smiling eyes coldly.

At this moment, the crowd outside the home-cooked restaurant was crowded before and after, people came and went, the traffic was noisy, but it seemed to be silent.

Chu Zong's brain clicked and opened the memory,...... Great, great god! He immediately reacted, "I would never dare to kill you!"

Li Cheng: "..."

Li Cheng felt that it was very abnormal to meet acquaintances in the Six Barbarian City, especially Chu Zong, a disciple of the Luoyan Sect, who should be on the continent thousands of miles away, why did he team up with his fellow disciples and brothers to come to the Six Barbarian City again?

Chu Zong was still a little cramped when he took his senior brother into the box on the third floor of the home-cooked restaurant, he couldn't take his eyes off Li Cheng and looked at Shen You on the right, and then suddenly made a gesture: "This is Senior Brother Shen, you two are..."

The square-faced senior brother behind him looked at the kid and wanted to speak without thinking, and hurriedly pulled the corner of him: "Shut up." "Don't ask about other people's sects.

"I'm not asking about any secrets, I'm just asking them what their relationship is..."Chu Zong felt that he had been misunderstood, and quickly proved what he had just thought.

"Eat your meal." Senior Brother Fang-faced scooped him a bowl of steamed ancient spirit rice and pushed it in front of him, and arched his hand apologetically: "The child is not sensible, and he is offended when he speaks, and he still looks at Haihan." He could see that whether it was this Li Cheng whom Chu Zong knew, or Shen Yu of the legendary Jade Emperor Sect, the cultivation on his body was very powerful, far from being comparable to their group of sect disciples.

Shen You hooked the corners of his mouth: "It's not offended, he thinks right, it's just that some people don't admit it."

Li Cheng choked.

Shen You poured him a glass of liquor and looked at him calmly: "Drink slowly, it's not enough."

Li Cheng: "..."

it, that's what a sense of sight.

Chu Zong's eyes almost fell, he licked his lips, and couldn't help asking, "That... God, how many floors did you end up on? The people on the first floor of us are guessing, and it seems that Likun later knew, but it was not announced - to be honest, if it weren't for you, he would have been a genius, but unfortunately it didn't appear at the right time.

Li Cheng said humbly: "It's nothing, that is, to the top floor."

Chu Zong: "..."

Chu Zong: "Don't say anything, drink one!"

The two people here have a cup of cow drink, in fact, they are not too numerous, but this feeling of meeting a hometown is by no means something that others can experience, especially Li Cheng, when he came to Liuman City, he was directly photographed and flown over, the landing site is similar to a primeval forest, and the status of the home-cooked restaurant can also be achieved little by little from scratch, and the degree of sadness can be imagined.

Shen You and Senior Brother Fang Face sat face to face, Senior Brother Fang Face was a little nervous, he would always be nervous unconsciously in front of the masters who threatened him, he took a sip of tea, "Senior Brother Shen is a disciple of the Jade Emperor Sect, it's nothing to say, a few days ago, the first sect of the Central Continent Chaotian Sect sent invitations to other continents, hoping that the sects of each continent will select a hundred disciples to come to the Central Continent for a competition, and the top twenty after the final will be included in the Chaotian Sect and taught by the elders a kind of joint attack technique, The purpose is to kill the Demon Emperor.

The corners of Shen You's mouth had already been pursed into a straight line, but the square-faced senior brother couldn't see what he was thinking, and he only thought that the other party was aware of the urgency of the human race's imminent war with the demon clan.

"I think that since I have the opportunity to enter the Chaotian Sect, let alone learn such a magical technique, I am afraid that any genius on any continent will rush to it."

Shen You: "How many of you are also candidates for the competition?" Senior

Brother Square-faced sighed: "That's not the case, only one member of my sect has been elected, that is, he has made peace now... Mrs. drunk this guy.

"I don't know what else Senior Brother Shen has to ask? Can you send this kid Chu Chun back to the inn? He said cautiously.

Shen You was obviously amused by the other party's title of "Mrs. Ling", and smiled, but he had a little more temper towards this square-faced monk: "Please."

Seeing that the people of the Luoyan Sect carried people out, Shen You set his eyes on the young man who had also drunk dozens of catties of two pots, and the two monks fought for their lives, and they were directly drunk and fainted by the thick smell of wine, which made him very good.

He circled around the child, thinking of the square-faced monk carrying the cheerful young man, and before leaving, he wanted to stop talking: "If you really like it, you should settle it quickly, if you want to start a war with the demon clan in the future, I'm afraid it won't be peaceful in the future..."

He thought about it.

This man's face is a little square.

But it is not without reason.

☆、Chapter 123 Start Again

"Drink." Chu Zong was lying on his senior brother's back, feeling very bumpy, before he woke up in a daze, his hands shook wildly, and he suddenly slapped his senior brother in the face, making several people in his companions stunned.

Maybe it was the claws that hurt, and Chu Zong's drunken face twisted: "Who hit Lao Tzu?" I'll kill him! Senior Brother

Fang's face darkened: "Shut up."

"Senior brother." Chu Zong stared at him twice, and preliminarily judged that the big face next to him was Senior Brother, and it was the first time for him to observe Senior Brother so closely, Chu Zong hesitated for a moment, and said inarticulately: "Actually..."

Senior Brother Square-faced paused: "... Kindness?

"It's so strange, obviously when I was a child, my brother's face... It's still round, how to grow up it's different, tsk, it's too wide. He reached out and touched it, and compared it with his thin chin, he felt more and more handsome.

"You!" Senior Brother Square-Faced: "Shut up!" Senior Brother

Square-faced walked a few steps and pulled a lot of people behind him, for fear that this bear child would say something again, so that he couldn't help but want to strangle him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.7K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
75.6K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
87K 5.9K 38
As the war rages between Normals and Experiments, there continues to be a separation among several groups. Some become forced allies while others wou...